User Tag List

Thread: Hello you guys ...

Default Hello you guys ...

Hey there. I'm from Minnesota. I'm a sales person, gamer, charm aficionado, analyzer of all things entertainment, pyrotechnic, and ENTp/ILE-Ne. What else? I think about stuff and talk to people all goofy-like.

I like psychology a lot and have read books on body language, attraction, and parts of Jung's Psychological Types. I've been looking into Jungian Typology, MBTI, some Enneagram, and Socionics for a few years and in some ways feel like there is a lot that I do know, while I still recognize that there are levels of understanding above me and I'm excited for how I will understand things years from now. I just think that researching on my own isn't getting me places nearly as fast as when I encounter other people who know more than me. I'm here to learn more about Socionics and be told where I'm wrong, discuss, and expand. Basically I want to understand how people work as best as I can. I like to have a technical, logical discussion. Is this the right place for that?

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DancesWZombies86 View Post
    I like to have a technical, logical discussion. Is this the right place for that?
    No. Here are mostly varied speculations. Basic theory is easy and short, advanced is mostly doubtful baseless bullshit (Reinin's dichotomies etc).
    Practice is problematic also as we have low match of opinions about someone's type, besides cases when people knew beforhand opponent's opinions what is explained by conformism.
    It's not science to have logical discusssions. It's place for suppositions.

P.S. to get better understanding of our circus I recommend you to create a typing thread
    Last edited by Sol; 02-18-2016 at 09:45 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Welcome to 16 types of madness

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DancesWZombies86 View Post
    Hey there. I'm from Minnesota. I'm a sales person, gamer, charm aficionado, analyzer of all things entertainment, pyrotechnic, and ENTp/ILE-Ne. What else? I think about stuff and talk to people all goofy-like.

I like psychology a lot and have read books on body language, attraction, and parts of Jung's Psychological Types. I've been looking into Jungian Typology, MBTI, some Enneagram, and Socionics for a few years and in some ways feel like there is a lot that I do know, while I still recognize that there are levels of understanding above me and I'm excited for how I will understand things years from now. I just think that researching on my own isn't getting me places nearly as fast as when I encounter other people who know more than me. I'm here to learn more about Socionics and be told where I'm wrong, discuss, and expand. Basically I want to understand how people work as best as I can. I like to have a technical, logical discussion. Is this the right place for that?
    Welcome! I'm also from Minnesota- Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.

We are having a socionics gathering tomorrow, February 21 from 1:30-3:30 if you're interested. See http://www.meetup.com/MinneapolisSocionics/ for details.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP