TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 80Q's and a Video. Type Me!

--
    Last edited by Nocturne; 11-28-2018 at 05:12 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the video: ESTj (LSE) or ISTj (LSI). Definitely leaning towards ESTj. Good video. It's pretty informative.

Edit: as i watch more, LSE is obvious.
    Last edited by Contra; 02-17-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange. I usually get some sort of Feeling type, lol.

anyone else?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My impression is sensing and rational, but that's not the best typing method and leaves room for all 4 quadras. I'm only commenting to try to spur more activity in the thread because you seem interesting (hi).

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    My impression is sensing and rational, but that's not the best typing method and leaves room for all 4 quadras. I'm only commenting to try to spur more activity in the thread because you seem interesting (hi).
    Aha, fair enough! The Thinking type suggestions are kinda surprising. As I said, I usually get a Feeling sort. Which is what I think I would be too, but what do I know? Lol.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Aha, fair enough! The Thinking type suggestions are kinda surprising. As I said, I usually get a Feeling sort. Which is what I think I would be too, but what do I know? Lol.
    I assume you've been typed feeling in MBTI. That should be treated as a different system. Socionics and MBTI use different criteria for typing for the most part. I'd encourage you to read the LSI and LSE descriptions and see which one you identify with.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I assume you've been typed feeling in MBTI. That should be treated as a different system. Socionics and MBTI use different criteria for typing for the most part. I'd encourage you to read the LSI and LSE descriptions and see which one you identify with.
    Actually, nope. I was typed ESE on another site. Filled out this same questionnaire. SOME stuff I even copied and pasted. I mostly just re-answered most of the questions, though, because I was way too lazy to copy and paste my replies.

BUT, I had no video there. Just the questionnaire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consider the following. Free yourself from the effects of your environment, drop all guards, think deep, and imagine a time, real or imaginary, a vision, a scene, of yourself, where in that moment you can say, "this me, this is the real me." What is that vision?

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Consider the following. Free yourself from the effects of your environment, drop all guards, think deep, and imagine a time, real or imaginary, a vision, a scene, of yourself, where in that moment you can say, "this me, this is the real me." What is that vision?
    That's deep, man....

I don't know. Lol. Besides, it's not about who you CAN be, you can do anything you want, but it's pretty cool to know how your brain processes info.

What's your opinion on my type? Especially now that I've provided a video?

Traffic is slow on this site.

NEED MOAR OPINIONS PLS.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's deep, man....

I don't know. Lol. Besides, it's not about who you CAN be, you can do anything you want, but it's pretty cool to know how your brain processes info.

What's your opinion on my type? Especially now that I've provided a video?

Traffic is slow on this site.

NEED MOAR OPINIONS PLS.
    Sorry, but think I'm too involved at this point to give an objective static impression.

Answer the question, though, and it can be assigned to a TIM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not going to dig back through her info she provided but i believe she said she was most comfortable working at the barn if that tells you anything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not going to dig back through her info she provided but i believe she said she was most comfortable working at the barn if that tells you anything.
    Says what you said.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but think I'm too involved at this point to give an objective static impression.

Answer the question, though, and it can be assigned to a TIM.
    ... I can't really answer your question is the problem. I'm not sure.

Probably am getting to involved myself.

I know my values and I know what I'm happiest doing, but as far as who I am on a deep, introspective level, I can't really answer.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I can't really answer your question is the problem. I'm not sure.

Probably am getting to involved myself.

I know my values and I know what I'm happiest doing, but as far as who I am on a deep, introspective level, I can't really answer.
    Well, for comparative analysis... You were repeatedly told ESE, which is Fe-Si. Contra suggests LSE. The Role+Creative, which is a common display around strangers, for LSE is Fe-Si.

He mentioned you working in the barn as a "this is me in my own skin," so to speak. The work routine is Te.

Mine, on the other hand, is picking up the lost and broken, which is Fi.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, for comparative analysis... You were repeatedly told ESE, which is Fe-Si. Contra suggests LSE. The Role+Creative, which is a common display around strangers, for LSE is Fe-Si.

He mentioned you working in the barn as a "this is me in my own skin," so to speak. The work routine is Te.

Mine, on the other hand, is picking up the lost and broken, which is Fi.
    It's not the work itself for the sake of work that I enjoy though.

I love animals. I love working hands-on with them especially. Bonding with them, interacting with them, and having a unique skill line like riding. It's a lot of fun. It's an exciting experience.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the work itself for the sake of work that I enjoy though.

I love animals. I love working hands-on with them especially. Bonding with them, interacting with them, and having a unique skill line like riding. It's a lot of fun. It's an exciting experience.
    Well, LSE DS is Fi, which is Relationships. If Te is your Intelligence, then Fi would be what you cash in your Te-dollars (not actual money, you know what I mean) for.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, LSE DS is Fi, which is Relationships. If Te is your Intelligence, then Fi would be what you cash in your Te-dollars (not actual money, you know what I mean) for.
    Actually....

I don't know what you mean.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually....

Jeremy is the neighborhood troll. No one knows what he means.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually....

Lol

LSE wants to be free to make stuff work well in the social sphere, and to have their personal relationships taken care of in return, without anyone holding negative aspects of their past over their head.

EII wants to be free to see to the potentials to create positive relationships in the social sphere, and to have their personal lives to work well, without anyone holding their occasional forcefulness over their head.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually....

Well, to give him some credit: while bonding is common to all people it's generally seen as something carried out through Fi. I think, generally, bonding (whether it's with animals or people) is something that Fi valuers actively carry out and care about while Fe egos might be relatively indifferent to it and let it happen naturally. Or I think of bonding with Fe types as something that is more group oriented while Fi is focused on the relationship itself. As a very, very general rule Fe relates to emotional atmosphere whereas Fi relates to individual relationships. If you are LSE, you'd highly value building deep/strong relationships with people but you wouldn't feel you that you were very good at it. You'd also show a lot of Fe (emotional expression, liveliness) when you are first getting to know people but you'd cut it out and get more serious as the relationship became less superficial. If you are LSI, you'd be relatively stolid but you'd really value those who can provide a lively emotional atmosphere for you to sort of "let-go" under and be more lively. You'd probably be decent in building deep relationships but somewhat indifferent and uncertain about it, and I'd expect it would kind of irritate you when people try to get too close too soon.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to give him some credit: while bonding is common to all people it's generally seen as something carried out through Fi. I think, generally, bonding (whether it's with animals or people) is something that Fi valuers actively carry out and care about while Fe egos might be relatively indifferent to it and let it happen naturally. Or I think of bonding with Fe types as something that is more group oriented while Fi is focused on the relationship itself. As a very, very general rule Fe relates to emotional atmosphere whereas Fi relates to individual relationships. If you are LSE, you'd highly value building deep/strong relationships with people but you wouldn't feel you that you were very good at it. You'd also show a lot of Fe (emotional expression, liveliness) when you are first getting to know people but you'd cut it out and get more serious as the relationship became less superficial. If you are LSI, you'd be relatively stolid but you'd really value those who can provide a lively emotional atmosphere for you to sort of "let-go" under and be more lively. You'd probably be decent in building deep relationships but somewhat indifferent and uncertain about it, and I'd expect it would kind of irritate you when people try to get too close too soon.
    Interesting! I do get quite irritated and uncomfortable when people move "too fast" with relationships.

In fact it's safe to say that I really don't like "clingy" people. I really need my space.

Like I said, I got typed ESE elsewhere VERY religiously. I have no idea where they got that. I'm never in a state of constant emotional expressiveness like Fe egos apparently are.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contra much better at saying Ti stuff than I am lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    This is interesting @Jeremy8419 maybe you could begin a thread on this and teach some of us something.
    Maybe @Contra can take the concept and turn it into something that makes a little more sense lol. Tbh, all the types are blurring back into singularity for me, so I'm losing the ability to make distinguishments, as everything seems to be saying the same thing with different word choices lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESTP (SLE)
    less probable ESFP
    You may look at my examples of types to check are INTP or INFP, ISTP or ISFP give you more soul comfort. For getting impressions it needs for >=3 examples for a type (examples of opposite sex are better for this) and for >=2 videos from channels of that examples.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you talk about how productivity and work are important for you make me think you're Te ego type.
    You also describe yourself as being quite serious and you do seem like a serious type in a socionics sense too, so I think it puts you out of alpha and beta quadra and puts you into Fi+Te valuers gamma or delta.
    You mentioned that for example acting is hard for you, you didn't say it exactly, but according to what you had said before, I think it is hard for you to step out of your own persona and be someone else, which also suggests Te+Fi valuing.

I have a few questions for you; do you find it hard to be the leader? To be the one who forces others to do things they might find unpleasant, or you don't mind doing it when it is important for the project you currently work on?
    Or are you more of a type who rather just does it herself and you don't think about forcing others to do anything?
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 02-18-2016 at 07:16 PM.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    The way you talk about how productivity and work are important for you make me think you're Te ego type.
    You also describe yourself as being quite serious and you do seem like a serious type in a socionics sense too, so I think it puts out of alpha and beta quadra and puts you into Fi+Te valuers gamma or delta.
    You mentioned that for example acting is hard for you, you didn't say it exactly, but according to what you had said before, I think it is hard for you to step out of your own persona and be someone else, which also suggests Te+Fi valuing.

I have a few questions for you; do you find it hard to be the leader? To be the one who forces others to do things they might find unpleasant, or you don't mind doing it when it is important for the project you currently work on?
    Or are you more of a type who rather just does it herself and you don't think about forcing others to do anything?
    Yeah. It's quite hard for me to be a leader. Never really been able to do it. I think I mentioned that. I don't really think I have much control over people.

I hate relying on people to do something. I would rather do it myself.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. It's quite hard for me to be a leader. Never really been able to do it. I think I mentioned that. I don't really think I have much control over people.

I hate relying on people to do something. I would rather do it myself.
    LSE then, I think that really fits you. I don't know why people typed you ESE before, but that's just nonsense. Te is strong in you imo.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    LSE then, I think that really fits you. I don't know why people typed you ESE before, but that's just nonsense. Te is strong in you imo.
    Because I came off as "emotional."
    well, I may have seemed like that because the guy who typed me ESE at first LITERALLY just went off of the fact he "didn't like me" without first even speaking to me. I then told him that I didn't care about his impression and that he needed to show me an actual source comparing my behavior to Fe. When you make such a hostile claim, you should at least back it up.

Though, I have always assumed I was a Feeling type of some sort. Definitely not a Fe dominant, though. Personally, I assumed I was ISFj. If I was a Thinking type, probably ISTp or ISTj.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ESTP (SLE)
    less probable ESFP
    You may look at my examples of types to check are INTP or INFP, ISTP or ISFP give you more soul comfort. For getting impressions it needs for >=3 examples for a type (examples of opposite sex are better for this) and for >=2 videos from channels of that examples.
    Soooo.

You think I should look at the videos of the types you've listed here? I'm very new to nonverbal typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I should look at the videos of the types you've listed here? I'm very new to nonverbal typing.
    The examples may be used to understand wich types you like more. It's not needed to type them by you.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE-Si. If you are Si sub-type (emphasis on Creative function), your Creative (Si), Role (Fe), Dual-seeking (Fi) and Demonstrative (Se) functions are accentuated, hence why you might have self-identified as a MBTI F type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Soooo.

You think I should look at the videos of the types you've listed here? I'm very new to nonverbal typing.
    I meant to respond to this thread before you removed your video. You visually remind me a lot of @SisOfNight. I am not convinced that VI is reliable though and you do so seem like a logical type to me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I meant to respond to this thread before you removed your video. You visually remind me a lot of @SisOfNight. I am not convinced that VI is reliable though and you do so seem like a logical type to me.
    Oh?

Anyhow, @Nocturne strikes me as Enneagram Type 4.

Apart from her profile set-up and stereotypically Type 4 interests like Goth etc, this one statement gives it away pretty easily:
    Envious. Maybe kinda bummed out. I wanna be special and be good at stuff, too!
    Following that, she can (most likely) only be a type with strong Fi. Type 4s who are Logical types are close to non-existent.

This sounds like Fi valuing (in a "Gamma way"):
    My people are my friends. They're weird like me, we get along and can talk and hang out easily. It's also my family, whom I hold close. Strangers are those I don't know and have no desire to meet with personally. Once I'm close with someone, they never really become a true stranger. (...) People don't change. Seriously. People are always who they are.
    This sounds like the definition of Te:
    Logic is the most efficient way to do something with minimal damage.
    And this sounds like Se valuing/Creative:
    I kind of see brute force as a strategy of attack. Words don't usually do much to people. I took martial arts, of course I can use them. It's justified when force is necessary and someone comes at you with harmful intentions. (...) I don't like upsetting people when it's not necessary. But oftentimes, I yell, get harsh, and even get violent. I'll protect myself at all costs. No one screws with me. No one. (...) Anyone can be strong. You have to have the will to not give up. Never stop fighting. The signs of a strong person is just someone who does what I just said. They push on despite everything pushing them back. The core of force is willpower and confidence. People listen to others who demonstrate that and their fire is infectious enough to encourage others that the power is within them, too.
    Social blindspot:
    How would you improve the moral of the society? Don't know. Society is going to do whatever they're going to do.

All in all, my "speed-typing" would be:
    ESI, Type 4, Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx.

Leaning more towards Sexual instinct first, because the Sexual 4 is known to be one of the most aggressive Enneagram types:
    I hate to admit that I'm a violent person, but yeah... I sort of am. Should probably work on that maybe.
    And then there is also the fantasizing about love:
    I fantasize a lot. About love, about being free, about being unique in some way.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never got to watch the video
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IxFJ, probably ISFJ. Dont understand xSE typings at all.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IxFJ, probably ISFJ. Dont understand xSE typings at all.
    Did you see the video?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have, but she didnt seem LSE to me. I wasnt able to tell her type from the video, other than Te/Fi and that she's probably rational. ESE is very wrong, so idk how people type her that. For some reason I cant get a whole picture of what shes like, but what would make most sense imo is ESI e6.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Oh?

Anyhow, @Nocturne strikes me as Enneagram Type 4.

Apart from her profile set-up and stereotypically Type 4 interests like Goth etc, this one statement gives it away pretty easily:

Following that, she can (most likely) only be a type with strong Fi. Type 4s who are Logical types are close to non-existent.

This sounds like Fi valuing (in a "Gamma way"):

This sounds like the definition of Te:

And this sounds like Se valuing/Creative:

Social blindspot:

All in all, my "speed-typing" would be:
    ESI, Type 4, Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx.

Leaning more towards Sexual instinct first, because the Sexual 4 is known to be one of the most aggressive Enneagram types: And then there is also the fantasizing about love:
    You're very right about the Enneagram 4 Sx/Sp. That's exactly what I am. My Tritype is 4w3, 6w7, 9w1. Definite Sx/Sp. Social variant is nonexistent with me. Lol.

I think I'm getting logical typings because Fi-Se can come off as very "logical."