Thread: Deltas and always being f*@#ing sick

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Deltas and always being f*@#ing sick

What's with deltas always sniffling and having those wet and mucous-y sounding sneezes, always having to blow their nose and it sounds particularly gross when they do it.

You have to be a REALLY cute IEE for it not to sound gross.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I am an everylasting sick ghost and not delta

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe deltas are meant to be a sponge for all the world's ailments. The LSE was put here to bear the burdens of all humanity on their shoulders, after all.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    Maybe deltas are meant to be a sponge for all the world's ailments. The LSE was put here to bear the burdens of all humanity on their shoulders, after all.
    Do LSEs even get sick?

DOES ANYTHING SLOW DOWN THE LSE!?!?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Do LSEs even get sick?

Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do LSEs even get sick?

They do, but they bring their illnesses to work with them because they want to set an example that only whiny lazy-asses take days off when stricken with ebola.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do LSEs even get sick?

When my brother almost lost one of his foot it didn't take a long time for him to start weight lift training. He couldn't drive for a long but still used his bike Got up every morning biked (bordering night time) to training as he wasn't fit for work (umm...).
    Year later he won a national level medal in it (non invalid). Truly puzzling.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

when deltas sneeze it's like their life flashes before their eyes /it's a reality twist where what's real and what's not worth fighting for stands out/ it's these 4-10 seconds that open the crown and throat chakra and old demons are let out and unregulated yet shapeable blue energy sneaks in if sneeze is performed in a mindful way - this is why it is long and a bit graceless yet very fulfilling. try it,

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    when deltas sneeze it's like their life flashes before their eyes /it's a reality twist where what's real and what's not worth fighting for stands out/ it's these 4-10 seconds that open the crown and throat chakra and old demons are let out and unregulated yet shapeable blue energy sneaks in if sneeze is performed in a mindful way - this is why it is long and a bit graceless yet very fulfilling. try it,
    I don't know about this, they hold their sneezes in and that's what makes it sound especially gross.

EIEs, on the other, let their sneezes out in a room-shaking boom, which actually sounds like demons escaping.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank god I am a REALLY cute IEE. I sneeze and sniffle rainbows and unicorns.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

nono EIEs go for a sneeze that sounds all-too-human yet self-aware,thus rising above the human condition and quickly stepping back up from this temporality

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HUR DUR WHICH TPYE HAS LESS MUCUS HURPA DURP?????
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko said Holographic-Panoramics (including IEE) have the best balance between immune and nervous systems and sensory organs. I'm one of those people who never gets sick, even though I don't always wash my hands. But a couple people have said my breathing sounds belabored. I had asthma in early childhood that we thought we'd cured.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelict View Post
    Gulenko said Holographic-Panoramics (including IEE) have the best balance between immune and nervous systems and sensory organs. I'm one of those people who never gets sick, even though I don't always wash my hands. But a couple people have said my breathing sounds belabored. I had asthma in early childhood that we thought we'd cured.
    I have found that I RARELY get sick. When I do, it's usually more of an "emotional sickness" (down-in-the-dumps) than physical one. However, again, it seems hard to narrow this down as a type related thing.

Also, does ANYONE sound pleasant when they sneeze? Can't ever say I've been awed by someone sneezing.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have found that I RARELY get sick. When I do, it's usually more of an "emotional sickness" (down-in-the-dumps) than physical one. However, again, it seems hard to narrow this down as a type related thing.
    Ditto, sometimes. Lately it's become less emotional and more neuromechanical for me, like an inability to concentrate. Lots of dissociation happening. Show a lot of ADD symptoms. It's worst when even caffeine can't help you, and even when AVOIDING caffeine you don't develop any tolerance for the fogginess. I'd get pills but I'm concerned they might dissociate me more. That, and I keep forgetting to get on to the appointment forms because of it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelict View Post
    Wow, never heard that one before.

And yes, some sneezes are adorable.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maithili View Post
    Wow, never heard that one before.

And yes, some sneezes are adorable.
    Mouse sneezes? You know, the ones that have more "ah-teuh" than "ah-CHOO" ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

probably allergy on betas

you need more examples of deltas for more correct image

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we just don't like to use cold medicine. We tough it out. Or maybe some SLIs, that is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would say that LSE use the excuse that they are sick to take time off of work to enjoy something nice
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I would say that LSE use the excuse that they are sick to take time off of work to enjoy something nice
    That's actually what I did today.

My juggernaut immune system withstood most of the office being ill the last month, including 2-3 people REKT by the flu terror.

Eat well, low sugar, get sleep, pop some garlic if you need it.

and now I have high quality water purification system to add to the arsenal thanks to my pragmatic spending of birthday or tax return items.

the life.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im rarely sick, but when I am its full blown torture chambers. Snot for days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just on the verge of automatically denying that the OP could be true, except I remembered my SLI coworker was, actually, this whole past month, wetly blowing his nose and spitting into the trash can and doing vile and disgusting things due to having an awful cold that wouldn't go away. This particular cold missed me this year. I got the one with the dry cough that just kept going on for, like, a month and a half for no reason. It still keeps reappearing every once in a while.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...eezers/1154281

(hope this page is safe, i think it tried to redirect me to a fake adobe flash install)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I blow my nose a lot and get bronchitis basically once a year, but it's due to smoking like a chimney. Other than that, I have to have a fever either from sickness or pain to take off of work.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Usually it's beta NFs that seem to be sick IME, because they act like taking medicine/drinking enough water is for really finicky, boring people. The only time they start to care is if society manages to convince them that it's hot without imposing too much Si onto it, like, "competent, smart, successful people stay hydrated."
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm hardly ever sick. I just end up nursing people who are
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I SLI coworker faked spraining his ankle while working with me so he could go home early. I even drove him back home. When I pressed him to offer help, he played it cool, like "I'm a tough guy" sort of thing...long story short its cause he is lazy.

The thing Maritsa said about LSE, thats spot on ime.

And then there is delta NF "princesses". Complaining about Si stuff is just a past time. But at least there are a 1000 Ne remedies.