I usually test as Entj and the two closest types percentage wise are Enfj and Entp. I find this surprising because I am a very solitary person. I've never discussed this with anyone, so I am curious to know what others might think of my description of myself.
- I don't talk a lot but love simply being in the presence of others and love long one to one conversation. My favourite things is to read or write in a coffee shop, or on the train, library. I find even being around strangers with no interaction soothing.
- I am very polite with strangers and tend to treat everyone as a friend, however I keep a distance with most people unless I sense there is a real rapport.
- I'm very tall and lean and have an imposing figure. I'm told I have a serious formal appearance. I don't take my eyes of the person I am speaking to and gesticulate when I speak. A teacher said something that always struck me when I was younger, she said even when I look her right in they eye as she is lecturing she never feels sure she has my attention. People always asking me to smile. Apparently sultry. I struggle to care about my appearance but I'm very neat and particular with clothes.
- I've always been very quick tempered and irritable.
- Vivid dreamer.
- I remember things in very specific detail.
- I love writing but have terrible grammar. I write screenplays. I write very slowly. My process usually starts with a premise or image. I avoid writing it down for a long time because when I commit ideas to paper to quickly they seem to become static and lifeless. However when I ruminate over them for long periods there is this organic evolving process where I see the narrative from a multitude of angles and perspectives.
- I'm a control freak, I like to do things on my own or tell people what to do.
- I am always wrong about people, I'm surprised when people like me and also flummoxed when people don't like me. Always realise a girl was feeling me when it's a bit too late. People tend to go out of their way to please me once they know me don't really have an inclination to do anything for others unless they have a specific need.
- Very good at mental maths.
- Extremely organized and a germaphobe.
- When I feel comfortable, I tease people and become very silly.
- More socially comfortable with much older people.
- Extremely sensitive to music mostly jazz and classical; Bach, Thelonious Monk, Bernard Hermann.
- Want to make a lot of money in life and have numerous possible plans of varying tangibility to get there.
- Hate seeing people distressed or upset, I tend to feel emotionally responsible for people in vulnerable positions even strangers. However if people in my personal life are negative for too long, I become dismissive and impatient if my attempts to raise spirits fail.
- I refuse to vote but my political views are probably slightly to the right.
- Have a complete lack of moodiness, hard for my emotional state to change. Music, films and books influence my emotions more than my actual personal life.
- My closest friends have tended to be very extroverted.
- Did my undergraduate thesis on the relationship between artificial intelligence and creativity.
- I am indecisive as to what I should focus on in life; writing/directing, architecture, real estate/finance, composing etc
- A bit detached from family, I struggle to stay in touch with people for the sheer sake of staying in touch.
- Very rigid tasteless diet, I'm a pescatarian and only drink water. Noticeable lack of hedonism or any vice.
- I was kind of a walking encyclopedia as a child, a book worm but I actually have a strange insecurity about my thinking abilities. I don't feel smart.
- I don't have a strong sense of identity
- Feel very comfortable speaking publicly or giving presentations.
- I believe in god in a very general way, spinoza's god. However I have no personal conscious use for faith.
Is the bullet proof style of my exposition ok?. That's all I can think of now, I'll probably add more as I think of stuff or answer questions and elaborate if probed. So yeah what's the general impression folks? what are your thoughts? feel free to ask ?