Thread: Please revise my article on dieting, researchers! Calling all Delta STs, Beta STs, Gamma NTs and Alpha NTs

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please revise my article on dieting, researchers! Calling all Delta STs, Beta STs, Gamma NTs and Alpha NTs

Sea water is 3.5% NaCl

Our body has the same amount of NaCl

It is just salt, not some dangerous chemical.

Even our bodies have HCl in our stomach by default.

Na is the symbol for the element sodium. Look at the ingredients information inside products. It will tell you how much sodium there is to it. Alternatively, there is apps out there that calculate the sodium content for you.

If your body accumulates over 15000 mg of sodium, you get edema and your skin starts looking flabby. It looks like flabby fat.

Na ions tend to attract H2O molecules. This is called water retention. Edema is just water retention. It is whats we call bloating.

Humans are approximately 55 to 66 percent water by weight. The remaining 34 percent consists firstly of bone mass, then fat mass.

We should retain only 40% water. I myself have about 50%. I found out through a precision weighing scale. They work.

This is a bit too much and is the reason why I have so much flabby fat near my hips.

Sodium ions need to be pumped, I repeat, pumped out through cell membranes. Cell membranes are just like little windows screens that filter out ions by their sizes. Only certain types of ions of certain sizes can pass through a particular type of cell.

With fat cells, only sodium and potassium and carbohydrates and proteins and hydrogen atoms can pass through.

Bloating pills used to great bloating consist of high potent dosages of potassium that are dangerous. It can lead to dangerous changes in heart rhythm. When your heartbeat rate is over 160, you suffer heart attacks.

When your heartbeat is over 120, you suffer pains in the body as well as panic attacks and sudden onslaughts of fear.

So don't take bloating pills. They are dangerous.

Coconut oil detox supplements are equally dangerous, They contain high amounts of potassium as well that lead to heart attacks in my case as well as bodily pains, so don't eat cold coconut rice that is just bad for the body and is based on misconceptions of calories. Dieting is not, I repeat, not just about calorie in and out. This is not even scientific. It is not physics, it is not chemistry, it is only biology without the chemistry. Biochemistry is a mandatory subject for biotechnologists and bio technicians and even doctors, not biology in itself.

So why is it that there are so many bloating pills about?

It is based on the banana diet. The banana diet consists of high intake of potassium. Through the process of balancing out ions through equilibrium, where one Jon replaces another, so much potassium is added simply until the sodium decreases. But this is at your risk. My brother ate so much bananas on his banana diet that he cannot even work properly. He is always asleep.

So if your daughter or son is sleeping all the time chances are that they are wasting too much bananas or coconut ice cream or anything potassium.

Stay away from potassium. This is for your healths sake. Money cannot override good health. Without good health, we cannot enjoy our money.

I suffer from over hydration.

Tonight just before bible study j drank a whole mug of tea. Then I felt sleepy and confused for more than an hour. It even felt like only thirty minutes because I was so confused, I was quite delusional.

No, water retention should not be solved through potassium. It can however be solved at a dear cost through detox ion therapy. Make sure you don't touch the metal sensors. They are dangerous.

So this is not a good solution.

Medications are used to treat the symptoms but not the underlying causes.

The thing is not to exercise too much on a hot day. This leads to dehydration then over hydration. The body cannot cope with this sudden, drastic change.

There are two good methods of getting rid of the water.

First, go into a pool with chlorine in it. The sodium will be attracted to the chlorine ions very strongly. These are strong ionic bonds.

There are two types of chemical bonds, the stronger one is an ionic bond where a metal ion binds to a nonmetal ion like sodium with chlorine.

Metal ions are at the left hand side of the periodic table. Non metal ions are at the right hand side of the periodic table.

Are gold and silver in the middle of the periodic table metals? No. They are metalloids. They do not explode when exposed to took much air. Otherwise pure metals like potassium and lithium inside lithium batteries explode when exposed to the nonmetals inside air, like nitrogen which constitutes 78 percent of the air we breathe and are surrounded by, no matter where we go. Even if that's Japan. This is why it is so dangerous to even keep potassium supplements in your house. You never know how potent they are,

Going g back to the pool analogy, if you stay in the chlorine pool, despite its bad smell, for more than 1 hour, you will lose weight. Losing weight isn't just about losing and burning off the fat. Its about losing the water.

Do your arms look fat? Try rubbing it. If it is rubbery, it is not fat but water.

Water inside fat cells and surrounding fat cells make you get stretch marks.

I have a lot of such fat around my underarms and inner thighs adjoining the pelvis. This is because I sit too much. The blood circulation is bad there.

So cardiovascular activity and aerobics and yoga, which is both aerobic and anaerobic activity which improves blood circulation, are actually good for you.

Second, you can get rid of the water by drinking coffee.

Green bean coffee is the best for this, this is actually reliable information from diet news.

Black coffee doesn't help at all. Switch to latte or espresso or moccacino please. That is green bean coffee.

Not all acids are harmful to the body. Organic molecules are good. This is why organic products are better than other normal products,

Korean products are usually organic so I drink organic Korean green tea and green bean coffees.

Green bean coffee contain a higher concentration of chlorogenic acids. These harmless organic acids (think of lemonade, thast is an acidic drink and it doesn't harm you) contain oxygen double bonds which consume the excess water molecules by reacting with them. Then they turn into hydrates. These hydrates react with carbon chains from simple carbohydrates, which fats are made of. They react to form complex carbohydrates which is fiber, the type of carbohydrate that is too long in its carbon chains for the enzymes to work on absorbing. So these fats get excreted out.

So the solution is not to take fiber supplements or gorge up on whole meal and bananas for the fiber either. yes we need our fibers from this so we don't constipate and retain toxins which lead to acne and coughs. But it does not attack the existing fatrs in our bodies like green bean coffee and water do.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by echan; 02-16-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the otherís condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariantís surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The style seems fairly comprehensible for the average reader. I recommend omitting any use of "I" or any personal relation to yourself as the article's author, since it's about a serious scientific topic like nutrition. Other than that it's basically perfect.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But like the emoticon at the end makes me think this is a hilarious gag which I'm not getting.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Because it is hilarious

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assuming that you're being serious...

It seems that you're jumping around without focusing on main points. I would recommend omitting irrelevant information (such as mentioning that our stomachs have HCl in them - you're talking about NaCl beforehand, which is much less toxic than HCl) and removing the personal anecdotes and first-person pronouns (if you're going for a formal academic article).

I'm going to assume the rest of the information you provide is correct.

Also remember that dihydrogen monoxide can cause serious burns.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Ok! I'm actually serious about this, you know. I have a few other dieting articles.

Sorry for the meandering. I'm not a really good scientist.

It's true, I experience serious heartburns sometimes from my diet.

Or pain at my sides.

Thank you for your input. I hope it will be of use to the scientific community.

Um my main point is

Avoid consuming too much dietary supplements, they can be dangerous. Green bean coffee can be good, but don't ever take chlorogenic acid as a dietary supplement, or it really will cause serious burns as you say.

Second point is, sometimes it's just water not fat that you have to get rid of, since so much of our body weight is comprised of water.

Third point is, water is retained because of high sodium content in people, especially schizophrenics and bipolar people who have to take high amounts of sodium valproate per day for at least two years.

The fourth point is, a lot of these problems can be solved by exercise like yoga and hot water baths containing dead sea salt minerals.

That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Assuming that you're being serious...

It seems that you're jumping around without focusing on main points. I would recommend omitting irrelevant information (such as mentioning that our stomachs have HCl in them - you're talking about NaCl beforehand, which is much less toxic than HCl) and removing the personal anecdotes and first-person pronouns (if you're going for a formal academic article).

I'm going to assume the rest of the information you provide is correct.

Also remember that dihydrogen monoxide can cause serious burns.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the otherís condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariantís surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Partial molar enthalpy

Partial molar enpalthy is defined as the heat burned off per mole.
    It does not matter whether there is a partial or no partial to it. Partial is just a word that is there to make it clearer that it is, indeed, reerring to per mole, not per molecule.
    Carbohydrates are molecules.
    Carbons and hydrogens and oxygen atoms are moles.
    Each mole of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, has 6.022 x 10^23 particles. That is a LOT. That's trillions and trillions of particles.
    A particle is like a quantum unit. It is smaller than a little speck of dust.

The volume of fat tissues in our biological system depends on the same energy burning principles and similar equation to that of the heat given off.
    It works like this,
    The more pressure you apply to your belly (hence it is good to wear tights), the more hot your belly's surroundings are, the more moles of fat you have, the greater energy you give off, and the greater volume of fat you burn off as well.
    Buses have high pressure.
    I used to bus in Japan all the time. Next, I used to go on high pressure and very stress inducing express or even super express trains in Osaka, Japan. I weighed 38 kg in the end of 11 months there (originally 45 kg).
    So if you are underweight already, don't take them.
    If you are normal weight, don't take them or you will be underweight and will not be able to float on water. You will drown.
    I was underweight in Japan -- extremely so -- and had a life vest on. I couldn't even waddle. People had to pick me up from the water with a pole.
    If you are obese, feel free to go on the express trains or buses in Japan. Take as much time as you can commuting. If not, ride a bike or a scooter please. It does not take much to get a scooter in Japan. You just need an international driver's license and you just need to pay money to convert that into a Japanese driver's license (learner's).
    If you are overweight, feel free to bus but avoid the trains. They will make you dizzy.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gibbs free energies: Inactive caloriesEdit

G(T, p, N1, N2...) = Sum of Na z ua
    ua = chemical potentials
    How do we know how much chemical potential we have? Supplements. These are contributants of what we call activation energy.
    The more supplements you take, like multivitamins, milk thistle, and digestive enzymes, especially digestive enzymes, the more chemical potential we have.
    Na is just the number of moles of fat (carbohydrates)
    Gibbs free energy, symbolized as G, is inactive calories. So even when we are doing nothing, energy is still being burned. This will depend on how fat we are already (the fatter we are the hotter we get because of how we burn greater energy and hence fat) as well as how much supplements we are taking.
    Don't take coconut oil supplements, they are risky.
    Especially to the heart.
    If you are to detox, go to massage retail stores instead or drink mint tea.
    It can be either cool or hot. The hotter it is, the more energy you burn off.
    This is why the Indians love their tea and are so skinny. It is a hot climate, but they are always dieting.
    The fatter you are, the more inclined you are to replace your existing fats with more fats from meat. This is why Buddhist Indians don't like to be fat.
    Hinduists as well.
    Also India is a hot place already so they'd rather not burn off heat and give off heat and make everyone feel hot all the time. Hence, they do not eat meat.
    This has nothing to do with reincarnation. It is simply their culture and climate and experimentation with foods, as they are food gourmets.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx