Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction of myself

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Roksana and I use nickname Lilia Wodna. I am interested in socionics since short time. I would like to meet nice people who are interested in socionics also. I come from Central-Eastern Europe and English is not my native language so please forgive me my all language mistakes and be understanding and forgiving. I speak polish (native), english and little bit german. I like literature and learning new languages. I suspect that my type is ENFp and I hope I will meet nice ISTp's too. I greet everyone

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! Hope to see you in the Delta Lounge!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Where I should put video and pictures to be typed?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia Wodna View Post
    Hi, Where I should put video and pictures to be typed?
    in "What's my type" section
    video - on youtube. pictures - imgur.com

According to your style language - more possibly J type. As you were on the forum for several years and wrote only 3 posts - higher chance for introversion. You give easily factual and redundant info about yourself, - Te valued, F type.
    The types you can to be start with EII and ESI.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    in "What's my type" section
    video - on youtube. pictures - imgur.com

According to your style language - more possibly J type. As you were on the forum for several years and wrote only 3 posts - higher chance for introversion. You give easily factual and redundant info about yourself, - Te valued, F type.
    The types you can to be start with EII and ESI.
    Saying that if someone didnt post on the forum is therefore introvert is seriously not very good logic. Think about it. Do you really think that the main reason to not post on the forum is personality? Do you really think that if person is extroverted he must post a lot if he is registered? There's no smallest connection in these IMO.

Another thing is what person writes, but not if writes or not. This might have so many reasons that the personality would be last of them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Saying that if someone didnt post on the forum is therefore introvert is seriously not very good logic. Think about it.
    Thanks. Without your offer me to think I could not still. Now I could to try, but stayed with the same opinion - 3 messages for 2 years I still think as the factor to assume introvertion, as it's the main English forum about the subject. Mb later I'll agree with you that extraverts may avoid the talking without good reasons. Sorry.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love how Lila has triggered the forum, watch all the logical types argue what kind of advice is best and step over themselves to try to be of service

when the pictures come you better be super hot

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion falsehop's opinion is very true and very apposite, but please Sol don't be sad about what you said, because you are also right - I logged in the forum long time ago and left, but I decided to come back. (I am sorry for my English, but I am not native speaker). Bertrand - pics will be super hot.