Thread: Member Questionnaire (puzzlepieces)

Default Member Questionnaire (puzzlepieces)

Member Questionnaire 1 (puzzlepieces)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is many things, beauty is subjective, sometimes there is beauty in horror and sometimes there is beauty in a simple thing, like a flower or two lovers, and there is beauty in the patterns, or rather, lack of patterns, and unexpectedness of life. Love is a book. Love is knowledge, love is your comfort, love is what you find your dearest friend in, love is exciting things and laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
    What are your most important values?
    None until they occur in the moment. Never intentionally say something hurtful unless it's necessary. My own brand of integrity.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I tend to lean more towards agnostic because, frankly, the possibility of there being a God or God(s) is just extremely doubtful, although there is always the slight possibility, but I lean more towards atheism, slowly teetering towards it probably.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I dislike war and militaries but I'm not naive enough to believe they're not necessary at times. I hate it, but it has to happen. A lot of times people think of power as a huge thing, commanding lots of people and being right up there in the front. I believe power is small. It is knowing how to sneak around, and be unnoticed, and gain your power, a compliment here, a word there, words are very powerful, and a form of power.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Usually long conversations are about books. I enjoy writing, reading, as well as typology, quite obviously. I like understanding and speculating about people. Their motives and their causes.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I put them off, unconsciously, procrastinate, until I'm forced into action.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The majority are fantasy, or realistic fiction. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis, The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. I don't watch movies often.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Sadness, beauty. Both. Smile, silly stuff such as memes and whatnot, a cracked grin. Or something sweet, a person being reunited with a pet, for example, it actually makes me smile and cry at once lol.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I do like being outdoors, but in a quiet place. I stay indoors more often than not though because there's lots of noise outside. Maybe hiking or in a forest somewhere, where there is nothing but animals.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Not outwardly expressive enough. I don't see being quiet as a weakness either, but people tend to latch onto that, I don't speak enough, when I see it as ridiculous. I'll speak when I have something to say, otherwise I'll observe. People also see a lack of competitiveness as a weakness, or rather foolish. Not to be taken wrong, I can get competitive, but on specific things. For example I read somewhat fast and was told to try to race and see how fast I could complete books, records and whatnot for myself. I found it utterly ridiculous. I won't do that with something I love, I speed through books because I enjoy them, not because of some ridiculous effort to beat records.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Understand where others are coming from easily. I like the fact that I'm generally laid back.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Scheduling, planning. Well not that exactly, I can schedule and plan all day and I'll have a map of it down in my mind, the amount of time in which I'll complete something, and how much time the activity needs set aside for it. What I need help with is acting on and following the plan. I can't help it, I let it slip all the time and procrastinate.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Can't think of a way to describe rut.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I hate judgemental people. Ironically, because I'm judging them for being judgy. But still, can't stand it. When they open their mouth to shove their opinion of someone else onto you, expecting you to agree, and I know I sound like a preschooler but all these mean nasty things spill out and I'm just sitting there in shock like take a walk in their shoes before you open your big mouth. Also of course, people who refuse to understand the struggles of someone else, and turn a blind eye. I also hate people who can't handle honesty, and turn on the tears when you're honest, accusing you of being mean and insensitive when really they're just insanely sensitive and refuse to face reality, opting to pin everyone else as the problem. I hate when people make everything about themselves without considering others as well. I also hate people who, when very sensitive or in a bad mood, project upon others instead of dealing with their shit and it affects everyone else and they refuse to acknowledge the actual issue. I love when people are open minded, and willing to explore, instead of denying something or hating it just because it interferes with their set world view. I love people who can banter and be playful, and bounce ideas back and forth, and say the silliest things and back off when a person needs space and not overcrowd or suffocate you with concern. I love humor, and people who aren't ultra serious, or stiff and "proper."
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Honestly, the idea of a long term partner scares me but at the same time I fantasize about what it would be like to have a person who understands me and I understand them and we both stay together a really long time. I enjoy sex, a lot. I don't believe there has to be romance for sex to be good, bluntly. I like fun more than "love" though. I don't want someone to be in love with, I want someone to have fun with, and be casual. I don't want them to be overly sensitive and I want space but don't want them super distant either. I'd prefer to laugh and debate and have them disagree when they disagree instead of blindly agreeing with me for the sake of peace, in fact, arguments and debates are fun when they're not emotional ones, I like someone who stands up for their opinions and tells me they think mine is stupid if it's really what they think, although of course, if they think all my opinions are stupid I wouldn't like them very much and dating them would probably be a really irrational thing lol.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The child's peace of mind. No expectations, let them form their own world view, without their parent forcing them to conform to their own idea of the "right" thing. I'd prefer it if my child weren't a sadistic serial killer of course, but I'd want them to explore and make their own decisions and I would voice my thoughts about their behavior but I wouldn't tell them they were in the wrong, just that I viewed it as something inappropriate for whatever reason, and let them decide their opinion on it.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I'm shaken but try to accept their opinion, and agree to disagree, and stand by my own beliefs unless I believe theirs makes more sense and consider them, and if they do make more sense, I'd adopt those beliefs, otherwise, agree to disagree.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't really see people as a whole, honestly, I see them as individuals in a whole. I do believe though, that the idea of "be yourself" is applied so much, but contradicted with everything. Also, bullying. Not outright knocking someone into a wall, but sharp words that shred people's confidence. And violence. Violence is promoted even though it's ridiculous. Fist fights and whatnot.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends in whoever I get along with, and I'm totally and utterly myself, saying the thoughts I have and contemplating them and observing my friends.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm quiet and polite, and generally try to avoid them.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj maybe. You are soo different from me I don't think I could be INFj anymore lol

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The questionnaire is full of Fi/introverted ethics, but I can't really tell whether you're Ne/Si or Se/Ni. I actually can't see much Se...maybe EII, but ESI is also likely.