Thread: Am I INFj or ISFj or ENFp with strong Se role?

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Am I INFj or ISFj or ENFp with strong Se role?

I did it again!

12654601_1513772585590651_2302672686665056073_n.jpg12654221_1514678308833412_4032903182615048026_n.jpg12657187_1513549405612969_1990647338471868064_o.jpg1425513_1505503156417594_6280213841141671147_n (1).jpg

As for Ti PoLR

I hate to even categorize people into types.

It ruins people's relationships with each other sometimes when you stereotype people constantly.

That's my opinion.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I think you are... Bored above all

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG how right you are.

Wish we could go to the cinemas together but I have "Fe role" because of my stupid brother the FemoESFj controlling my expenditures.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY FORTNIGHT I RUN OUT OF CASH BUYING WEIRD STUFF.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Have you considered SEE?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Have you considered SEE?
    You mean I'm sexy?

Wow thanks for the compliment
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

photos give the impression of S-P type

but without video it's hard to be sure in your type

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you "explode" when you feel personally encroached upon or cornered? That would point to Role or PoLR. ENFps are consciously aware of their lack of strength and discipline and may occasionally complete strenuous feats of effort to prove their to themselves: The is in the mental ring, but its use will always serve the Ego functions of and .

If you're ISFj your is your primary lens for reality, being your "weapon of choice." ESIs are the types to plan their futures years in advance and go down a single predetermined path.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I realized that I'm probably just ENTj Ni subtype. LOL.

No wonder I'm such a rolling eyes person!

Fatboy.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops God just said I am INTj.

No wonder I dualized with my twin brother.

Or maybe he's not my twin but just my dual?
    I'm confused about my twin ESFj femo subtype brother @_@

- Ne-INTj

aspiring dietician researcher.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelict View Post
    Do you "explode" when you feel personally encroached upon or cornered? That would point to Role or PoLR. ENFps are consciously aware of their lack of strength and discipline and may occasionally complete strenuous feats of effort to prove their to themselves: The is in the mental ring, but its use will always serve the Ego functions of and .

If you're ISFj your is your primary lens for reality, being your "weapon of choice." ESIs are the types to plan their futures years in advance and go down a single predetermined path.
    Actually I used to imagine myself exploding but this doesn't really happen. I simply get pissed when i get cornered or encroached upon.

Hey is this like a joke?
    I used to plan my future 5 years in advance. This was just good businessman skills that i learned from studying Information Systems.

So maybe it's not a type related thing.

Just a quadra thing.

Te oriented types tend to prefer mercenary activities like planning ahead for making money out of a good career.

That's all.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hellooo! Some questions for you:

-What's most important to you in your friendships and relationships?

-Would you consider yourself approachable? Would others say you get along with mostly everyone?

-Do you find yourself researching things to the point where you lose interest or give up because you don't think you can do them exceedingly well?

-Are you neat and orderly?

-Do you pick up on subtle hints of affection or interest? Are you very in tune with social dynamics, nonverbal cues? Or do you spend more time lost in your own inner state when around others?

Happy Typing (and.. literal typing!)
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post

-Would you consider yourself approachable? Would others say you get along with mostly everyone?

-Do you find yourself researching things to the point where you lose interest or give up because you don't think you can do them exceedingly well?

-Do you pick up on subtle hints of affection or interest? Are you very in tune with social dynamics, nonverbal cues? Or do you spend more time lost in your own inner state when around others?

Thread diverts!

Gorgeous picture

@Sol...this is the face of and extrovert that smile..not mine
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post

Shared moments with each other. Treasuring our moments together. Food parties and little trips to beautiful locations as a group.
    Highly approachable. I used to be very withdrawn but now I approach everyone even though this tires me out sometimes. I'm not sure if I get along well with everyone, but I almost always have something to say to everyone! Just words of wisdom lol
    Uh no I just keep on researching until I find the solution even if it hurts my head. I like coming to conclusions.
    I care about my appearances but actually I only try my best to be near and orderly. Not so sure about orderly. This is stressful sometimes. I don't like being restricted with too much order.
    Yes, yes, yes.

Thanks
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like aplha SF to me.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Are you talking about my twin brother Phil shining through my expression?

lol
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely ethical, most likely extroverted, most likely an irrational. No opinion on sensing vs intuition. IEE/SEE by far the most likely.