Thread: SAVE ME ESTJS

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SAVE ME ESTJS

I am an INFj pretending to be INFp and ISFj 1. for stress relief 2. for society's sakes and conformity's sakes
    and I've had enough of coonformiing

I usually spell good but I care not for any of this perfectionism anymore

The Bible says to submit to authorities I am not submitting to cruel sadistic bastards anymore

I've been on painful -- increasingly painful -- injections from muslim and even islam and Mormon authorities for more than 1 yhear.

It's been 1 year 3 months.

I've had enough

First it was every two weeks

Now it is every month

Let's make that

NEVER.

It is hitting my Se PoLR whenever an Se type stabs me in the arm with a painful ucking useless injection for no shit good reason apart from my being a Christian.

I've had enough of Austrlaia allowing muslims to do this to Australian Christians

Are you still obeying God, Australia?

Should you have your citizenship cancelled off?

You swore an oath to God upon getting a cicitzenship

Shall you all be deported back to Arabia?
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorm View Post
    Interesting you should ask for ESTJ, I always thought Australia was typed ISTp hehe

Hope it works out for you, please keep in touch over the inter-waves

I could give you some advice though, have a good cry, have a nice sleep, pick yourself up, and tell yourself it's OK to feel that way, go outside, and enjoy the sun, breathe, smile, and release

Otherwise you are hitting my Ni PoLR, I will 'Skype' you, but be warned, with this Ni PoLR infusement with Te flag pole-insert-ass, I will be just like this

Incoming call, do you accept?
    Hello Alien.

I will get some sunshine.

I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol Echan
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your title is Victim lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

make the video interview and we'll think what to do with this
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    She's most likely EII. No video is needed. Her writing style reflects scattered and uncoordinated and unorganized thinking. She's emotional and expresses her reaction towards her experiences. She's very aware of what Fi is and don't take her for someone who isn't smart enough to get that. Thanks
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No video is needed.
    It's good to have video to type correctly with rather more probability. In case you have not too bad typing abbilities, certainly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's good to have video to type correctly with rather more probability. In case you have not too bad typing abbilities, certainly.
    She looks like Dostoevsky and me
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's most likely EII. No video is needed. Her writing style reflects scattered and uncoordinated and unorganized thinking. She's emotional and expresses her reaction towards her experiences. She's very aware of what Fi is and don't take her for someone who isn't smart enough to get that. Thanks
    I believe echan to be very intelligent and a joy to talk to. However,M, the characteristics you have just described are that of a person with schizophrenia. Which I believe she was diagnosed with in 2011. I wont question her typing though, if she says infj, I cant say anything else really.
    Last edited by jaein; 01-31-2016 at 11:51 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    I believe echan to be very intelligent and a joy to talk to. However,M, the characteristics you have just described are that of a person with schizophrenia. Which I believe she was diagnosed with in 2011. I wont question her typing though, if she says infj, I cant say anything else really.
    @echan is this true?
    -

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Your title is Victim lol
    OMG

You're right, I'm a victim to circumstances

<waddles through life in Southbank pool>
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My face is disfigured.

Too much radiation from Japan.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@echan is this true?
    Yeah I came down with the disease in 2011 because of Japanese radiation and tons of stress changing my genes around. I have the C4 gene.

It's a protein related gene that causes hallucinations when too much protein is consumed.

I'm still on the wrong medication for it in fact.

Sodium valproate does not even help anymore. I developed resistance to it.

Sigh.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    Yeah I came down with the disease in 2011 because of Japanese radiation and tons of stress changing my genes around. I have the C4 gene.

It's a protein related gene that causes hallucinations when too much protein is consumed.

I'm still on the wrong medication for it in fact.

Sodium valproate does not even help anymore. I developed resistance to it.

Sigh.
    I hope you find something that works. I always enjoy your posts echan and I still think that you are either EII or ESI. your openness and willing to share makes you more of an EII like myself
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    I thought it was rude of you to rehash this but whatever. It doesn't change her type just so you know
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was rude of you to rehash this but whatever. It doesn't change her type just so you know
    Ok cool. But I was only pointing out that those arent necessarily indicators of an eii. Echan is very open about her illness as you've pointed out, so I didnt see the issue. Also, I said I wasnt going to contest her type.
    Last edited by jaein; 01-31-2016 at 07:39 PM.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am starting to look less EII and more SEI today after dualizing with some SLIs and SEIs. I feel so relaxed for once. Yay.

I even started getting along with my ISTj friend.!!!
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude I just realized I am probably ENFp.

I don't conflict with ESTps at all. I admire them and get along well with them fabuloso.

However I conflict all the time with the ISTj unless I act INFp lol.

lol.

Anyway

I can't stand a day without being surrounded by people.

That's why I'm always hitting the shopping malls.

Please dualize with me at the shopping malls by just sitting close to me near DJ guys and girls.

^^

Thanks for dualization today MC.

I didn't really fall asleep at bible study today as a result.

Was tempted to though.

Cheers

Echan
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give you my photo at least.

Sorry but I don't like videos for some reason.

12657187_1513549405612969_1990647338471868064_o.jpg1425513_1505503156417594_6280213841141671147_n (1).jpg12654601_1513772585590651_2302672686665056073_n.jpg12654221_1514678308833412_4032903182615048026_n.jpg God says I'm a mouse. A crafty and cunning one.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't go 100% by intertype relations. I get along great with beta STs and clash with delta STs all the time. I've also felt "supervised" by basically every type, except maybe ESE. Just chill. Your first pic in the set does look IEE, though. The eyes look kind of detached from the rest of your expression, like you're not really there. Hope that helps.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    Sorry but I don't like videos for some reason.
    photos are not enough for sure typing

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I get along great with beta STs and clash with delta STs all the time.
    There is great possibility that types were identified wrong. As common typing match is <50%.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

photos are not enough for sure typing

There is great possibility that types were identified wrong. As common typing match is <50%.
    Nope, many of them were even tested. I think NFs just tend to get along with most people and can feel compatible with almost anyone in a short-term scenario.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think NFs just tend to get along with most people and can feel compatible with almost anyone in a short-term scenario.
    I'd say this goes for all healthy people of any type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nope, many of them were even tested.
    There are no methods to identify types with objective proof of 100% accuracy or any other objective accuracy. And there is great typing mismatch between most or even any typers: other typer will identify the same man to another type in >50% of cases if he did not knew external opinions beforhand. Your own type may be identified incorrectly too. So there is no serious reasons to trust to what people think about someone's type.
    If you get strange results according to classical IR theory, while in my experience that theory is good, I'm sure some people were typed wrong.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I'd say this goes for all healthy people of any type.
    She said above about other: in same conditions she gets more troubles with her quadra STs than with opposite quadra STs. This is very doubtful.
    In surface relations IR may be compensated in some degree, but this is other theme.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. This only happened with one ESTj (whom I now get alnog with) while I was acting like an INFp on purpose, Sol
    2. I get along well with Beta STs (I am referring to ESTps, I find them cool but I can hurt them deeply with my comments) but always conflict with ISTjs in general, whom I seem to intimidate with my uh

I'm sad to say

intellectualism/geekiness/showing off my knowledge about random stuff

I either make the judgment that they are 1. inefficient 2. cold 3. annoying or 4. intrusive 5. uncaring 6. downright rude and invasive

Of course, you can just say these are mistypings.

But you know what?

If you're confident about your type

All I can say is.

You annoy me like no other, Sol.

Like I said, I'm self-conscious about my appearance.

So please drop the video thing already.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx