Thread: Sex Fantasies. Type the ppl in this video.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sex Fantasies. Type the ppl in this video.

Type the people in this video.

Discuss if there are correlations between these sexual fantasies and Socio-Ennea-type. Are there other possible causes for these fantasies?

Which of these fantasies have you had? Which do you find repulsive?

Do you want to have sex with any of these people?
    Last edited by esq; 12-02-2016 at 11:10 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 478 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They all seem very Delta. Or at least this web series does. The concept of the vid doesn't seem very well fleshed out and the variety of viewpoints is far too limited to Brooklyn hipster-ish trust funder types.

I have some of the more sadomasochistic fantasies -- in the dominant role. I find scat, vomit, piss fetishes to be repulsive.

I'm not interested in having sex with any of these people.

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i saw this in chatbox when you posted it the other day and didnt type any of them but what tonka said rings true.

the guy in the white shirt & black jacket has a nice energy that i like but i dont wanna be tied to a pole haha.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This video is weird and to be honest none of those people are sexually attractive in my eyes.
    Also sexual fantasies are something you share with your partner to litterally blossom in your sexual life... Because fantasies can fly far and away, far away from the norm (and when I say norm, I compare to people around myself).

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those people are weird.

They're also talking about power, fantasies, and non-traditional relationships. None of that is delta lol.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Those people are weird.

They're also talking about power, fantasies, and non-traditional relationships. None of that is delta lol.
    God, Jeremy, you're so vanilla. I can see delta and I think ive had most of these fantasies. Slapping is a no for sure. Then again Ive had a fantasy of a man wrapping one hand around my neck and slamming me against the wall. I dont know why slapping is so unappealing.

I dont think I would have sex with any of them. I also dont know if theres a correlation between type and fantasies. Ill contemplate and come back.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    God, Jeremy, you're so vanilla. I can see delta and I think ive had most of these fantasies. Slapping is a no for sure. Then again Ive had a fantasy of a man wrapping one hand around my neck and slamming me against the wall. I dont know why slapping is so unappealing.

I dont think I would have sex with any of them. I also dont know if theres a correlation between type and fantasies. Ill contemplate and come back.
    Isn't that kinda the point, though? Lol. You have a video of people blabbing on and on about desires of Se and Ni, then people on here being like "Delta!" for some odd reason lol. Trying to split people into distinct groups, when, obviously, it's all common to people, regardless of which half of a person you choose to focus on.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah they're not attractive.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

girl at 2:20 - mb ENFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Didn't relate to anything these people talked about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Didn't relate to anything these people talked about.
    It's okay. They're all in the closet anyways.

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esq View Post
    Do you want to have sex with any of these people?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite deltaish impression.

Have sex with them? I'm not into orgies. OK, that was a weird question. Apparently there are people who classify people as fuckable. Which is interesting.
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Highly immature Discord channel
    because enneagram is just too simple and therefore we need to develop a new classification system called Rhombic triacontahedron with life module containing eukaryotes, prokaryotes and virus.

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All look kinda of delta, fi valuing, seems a bit of glutty for relations but they sound kind of empty.

People always talk about power/desire/etc whatever is not delta. But Delta has Se in the id and super-ego. One is the our primal instincts and the other a sort of social requirement we think we must accept.

Sex is ultimately primal and many sexual fetishes develop from the unconscious and these are not ego driven. Also many super-ego experiences are often experienced privately especially in the context of a intimate relations these do not expose us to the social criticism that individuals may want to avoid and many patterns of thought are formed to rationalizes these experiences, good and bad.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do seem deltish. I could relate to two of them a lot. I do not relate to the one wanting to have sex with two men at the same time.

TIM
    SLI 9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like these are your average ordinary fantasies and not particularly type-related.

Woman @ 1:40 has no imagination - why stop at two??

There's something I like about the first woman. But it's not sexual attraction. And I find the whole poly thing slightly bullshitty due to my encounters with poly peoples.