TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An explanation of my type

Introverted Ethics: Primary Function
    Fi – As an introvert she is primarily orientated toward her own installations and stimulations.
    blah
    Her consciousness keynotes the norms of morals, the rules of hospitality, the need for conducting a definite mode of life, which , from her point of view, is the only one worthy.

I'm not sure about the rules of hospitality but I need a moral way to live. I care a lot about living with integrity. That's why I always have my Bible on me, ready to preach.

Ethics of relations is her strongest function. She understands, from the earliest age, what is good and what is bad. As a moralist she considers it necessary that the laws of behavior, the moral norms, be clearly formulated and strictly observed.

I was a real rule enforcer when I was a kid, yeah. Always telling people off.

Especially important to her are deemed the traditions and structure, which, throughout centuries, have been accumulated by humanity. She is confident that these traditions, and also the rituals that serve as necessary reference points, are there to help people in any situation in life. ESI assumes that these traditions must never be stored away or violated but with great care be transmitted from one generation to another.

I don't care about traditions actually. A lot of Se types (including my ESTp friend) just break the rules to fit their ambitions.

She usually adheres to the norms of behavior and morals taken up in society.

Yeah well, usually I do but sometimes I just go crazy on society which is sometimes too boring. Se types like to spice things up a little bit by shaking things around a little. Sometimes by cracking rude inappropriate jokes about others' or their own appearance/behaviour.

If she sees someone disregard them she may openly express negative judgment towards them.
    What does this mean?

Considers herself obligated to fight the bad inclinations and defects of the people nearest to her.

I'm confused by this. What?

She can carry on with this firmly for a long time, using all resources accessible to her. The ESI is very emotional but usually forces herself to hide her feelings, in view of this she sometimes is perceived as steady, even cold, by strangers. The nearer someone gets to her the more her emotionality is revealed. If she is confident that the small circle of people, close to her, love and value her then she can feel completely happy.

Yeah I hide my feelings except when I'm singing.

People think I'm emotionless

Me and my INTp father have these stupid games of practicing expressions.

Father: Smile!
    Me: Grins
    Father: Weep!
    Me: Pretends to cry
    Father: Pull a funny face!
    Me: Pulls a stupid looking face

It is generally very important that she has someone next to her to which she can readily dedicate herself, but in this case wishes that her efforts be valued, otherwise she can fall into depression, or even cause an argument.

Yeah this is me. I am often giving gifts to my ESFj brother who doesn't seem to appreciate it. I am always wondering what goes inside his quacky head.

She remembers goodness, tries without fail to express appreciation towards those that are good to her, but she also remembers evil. In regards to such offenders ESI takes an irreconcilable position and tries at any cost to punish and take vengeance on them.

I'm very vengeful actually....... Once pulled my ESFj brother's hair for playing mind and emotional games with me ^^;

That hurt him deeply.

Otherwise I just make rude remarks about people's makeup.

Like my ESFp friend LOL

Emotionalism, in the ESI, is developed also in her love of art, especially of music. Frequently she loves to play a musical instrument, with pleasure attends concerts, and herself loves to sing.

I love to sing. I also love to play the piano!

Does that make me a minstril of an INFp now?

Se Extroverted Sensing: Creative Function
    Se – ESI conducts her moral program into life with the persistence of volitional sense.

Ever since I was young my motto was "Never give up".

My friend Bradley and Philip made this into "If you can't fly, try try harder!"

WAHAT

But, in general, it is difficult to recognize this installation at a close distance since in practice it is disguised by external conformity, she ably feels and comprehends to mood of another and their attitude towards what is occurring.

Yeah this is me. I am extremely sensitive to other people's moods.

For a time she tries to tune, to exhibit delicacy, but eventually develops the tendency towards volitional pressure, especially in terms of putting her principles into practice against encountered obstacles.

I am a very gentle person but I'm very pushy.

In such cases are developed the concealed (only at first glance) qualities of exacting demand and persistence.

Very demanding of myself and others. This is different from the INFj's idealistic demands of others and their character. I can call someone a slut without expecting much from them. Some ENTps are very scared of this joke that I pull on them actually. INFjs would just pull off a typical NF delta tone and say "why don't you work harder on your relationships. They are a mess". Makes you feel like shit every time. Fabio agrees.

She is confident in her rightness. Finds it necessary to subordinate others to herself – through this she experiences a feeling of satisfaction but she does not openly demonstrate this.

Only if I have the Bible in hand actually.

Then my friend the ESTj (Te subtype) and I just have stupid forceful arguments about what is right and wrong in our church.

It's stupid!

Her strong sense is represented in her economic activity: she’s zealous, honest and conscientious, especially in domestic circumstances. She generally keeps a lot of products in storage (i.e. buried, in a shed, garage). Always makes sure there are reserves. She makes sure that there is a minimum of waste, whether it is remaining floor panels or remainders of food products.

Um how do you know I have so much stuff buried in the garage? HAVE YOU BEEN INSIDE MY ROOM?

For some reason people are always getting me to take out the waste!

This is just imposed because we are such busybodies everyone. It is a misunderstanding.

However I don't like to be wasteful in my spendings, this is for sure. Neither does my INTp father. Neither does Fabio he says?

This thrift contributes to allow her to accumulate a sufficient means in order to buy a necessary quantity of articles in daily life, which symbolize welfare – gifts for others, household machines etc. She obtains everything via honest labor and scrupulous economy, not by reckless adventure or by dishonest mechanizations – such would contradict her moral principles.

I'm always buying household electronics. They make my day. I also love buying gifts for others and making beautiful and funny gifts for them. This is when I use my creative Ne side 8)

I don't like getting things that I don't deserve. My motto has always been to work hard for my pay. Self earned money is the best. And most fulfilling.

Descriptions of the weak functions:

Ne Extroverted Intuition: Place of Least Resistance
    Ne – The weakness of this function is developed in the fact that while the ESI is aware of the external manifestations of that occurring she badly visualizes the internal considerations.
    So she finds it difficult to comprehend the internal world of another person. In view of this she usually very thoroughly selects her future husband by means of matching up his moral qualities with how they correspond to her requirements and having him explain the discrepancies.

?

It often occurs that she underestimates herself and her positive qualities, her conscience suffers, she considers herself insufficiently formed, capable, and/or talented. She responds very painfully to others observations in this matter.

I hate IQ tests. Whenever some ENTp or INFj or INTj plays a joke on me that my IQ is ONLY 74 when it is 160 officially I get mega depressed. This is no fun joke guys.

Ti Introverted Logic: Role Function
    Ti – In beginning any work, ESI collect and prepares material,

I have a lot of tools for gathering material.

attentively and scrupulously thinks over everything, and then acts energetically and decisively. However, the weakness of this function is developed in the fact that great expenditures of her time and resources are required in her preparatory work,

I hate doing this so much that I just don't bother anymore actually. I just ask God for NiTe information instead. haha. These days I am just NiTe seeking lol.

and she is not characterized by the ability to easily, and naturally, make rational decisions. She also finds it difficult to prioritize and separate the main thing from the secondary: she works as much as possible and does not always commensurate what she’s doing with other plans, thus it often occurs that she over strains herself.
    At Work and in the Home

This is offensive.

The ESI’s strong sense is noticeably manifested in the business sphere: her working place is wonderfully organized, each tool has its distinct place, nothing is ever scattered.

This is me mostly.

I try not to keep things scattered but I have 101020332952048504287023948 commitments and entertainments around the city to attend to, from playing computers to researching stuff (like dieting news) on the internet to prayer meetings to Bible studies to clubs and societies.

In regards to her work she is, as a rule, very responsible and exact, and she requires the same from others.

I don't even want to talk about this. It's so annoyingly true.

She is intolerant to negligence and looseness. She may develop strictness towards those that badly manage their work.
    Actually this is just towards myself.

But if there are no reasons for dissatisfaction she prefers a soft and genuine style of contact.

This is not me towards myself but yes this is me towards others.

After proving to be at the head of a collective, ESI feels a vast responsibility.

Proven leader of children.

Her weak intuition serves as the reason for her low self-esteem and also does not contribute to understanding the concealed possibilities of each of her colleagues: instead she remains more alert towards the negative possibilities with respect to herself.

I hate it -- really hate it -- when my ESFj and ESTj friends lie to me about all the bad possibilities behind a person's motives or event or the truth. I only want THE definite truth not EVERY POSSIBLE FUCKING TRUTh ARRHGGHERQIPJERWPOTIQ#PORCKPEKERSQEPTGERTGPEOKERKE POG

She feels better being a non-formal leader, sharing responsibility with someone else.

Yes I like to delegate.

Since ESI finds it difficult to forecast events, to see the distant prospect, she gives her primary attention to examining tactical missions, which she can successfully solve. She more easily works under stable conditions. Any uncertainty makes her nervous; she reserves time for decision-making as she does not like being liable for failures. Once a decision is accepted she acts peacefully and firmly in bringing the work to its end.

I hate catching the bus without my INTp dad. He makes me time my catching the bus better. He is just so... calm about time.

I am always running to be on time and getting panicky about it.

I even had panic attacks when I was running late.

She uses her methods of conviction with respect to her coworkers, she appeals to a feeling of duty, conscientiousness, and honesty. She behaves peacefully and genuinely with others so long as they are not hostilely disposed towards her. In such cases she develops firmness and strictness in stating her position.
    With respect to relationships she is honest, considerate, capable of deep selfless feeling. But if her partner betray her she will break relations. She does not pardon treachery.

ONLY YOU~~~

The ESI’ moral program prioritizes concerns regarding her family’s surroundings. An impression is sometimes created that she surrounds herself, and a small circle of people close to her, with an invisible wall. Nothing is too much for these people. She literally serves them, can dedicate all her resources towards this and makes this the meaning of her life.

Serving people really is the meaning of my life, even though I don't get that much money out of it. Yes, I am Gamma and I am a very calculating and shrewd and mercantile person, however, I am extremely altruistic at the same time. I do things for the betterment of society. God's kingdom >>> all.

It sometimes occurs that by excessively offering her resources to others she is not able to make something necessary for herself. In such cases irritation and dissatisfaction are accumulate within her, these feelings are held within her for many months. Such prolonged stress may lead to unexpected explosions; she may begin to suspect close ones of dishonesty, may see in their activities a certain evil intent. In such situations it is necessary that others show her kindness, patience, and the willingness to move forward; this will help her return to her lost equilibrium.
    Summary of Functions

Ummm I don't like to talk about the evil intents that everyone may have towards me. I feel spied on and cursed by other people all the time. It's irratinoal, it's ridiculous I know, but I can't help it :x Bad Ni.

1. Fi – The moralist, considers it important to observe moral statutes, traditions and rituals are important for they help when experiencing difficulties. Very emotional but these emotions are often deeply concealed. If she feels her kindness is being taken advantage of she can unexpectedly lash out and shout.
    2. Se – Uses external conformity to hide her inherent demands and persistence, which sooner or later will let themselves be known. Loves order and cleanliness and devotes much resources to achieving such. Proceeds from the general principle that purity guarantees health.
    3. Ne – She badly sees the concealed motives and possibilities in both events and people. Is capable of assuming illusion or slyness in others where it does not exist. Weakly forecasts the course of events, especially of distant ones. Most frequently only sees the immediate profit. (I like to do things immediately rather than procrastinate. Unless I'm much too tired to bother)
    4. Ti – Abstract theories are only dealt with, with difficulty. (I used to study Chemistry and that was a real headache but I managed to pass it with much study and hard work anyway. I just use persistence and willpower to conquer my Ti weaknesses. However, I cannot say the same for Ne. I feel as if I have little potential to fulfill my dreams and I have no role except being a housewife because the Bible says so and I don't even feel qualified to be a teacher anymore. I used to dream big and explore various options for myself but God has been limiting my options by closing so many doors on me that I just want one direction but in the end I am just really not sure where to go, at all, in terms of my career. Just talking about this makes me depressed. Also I hate having multiple choices for a husband. I just want to know whom I should marry.)

Conscientious, she nevertheless does not know how to make her work technologically efficient or effective. She attains successes exclusively due to her perseverance with great expenditures of time and resources.

Actually this is Te which I excel at. I am very very good with technology and efficiency. The latter part is 100% true.

Professional possibilities

ESI is the innate worker of the social sphere. Wonderfully realizes abilities in medicine, (I am sharing health tips on language websites right now. I specialize in diets and stress management) in any economic activity. Loves animals and agricultural work, finds a worthy place in the military, as a teacher and educator of young people – knows how to create good living conditions for those under care.

Right now I am taking good care of my house for people to feel welcome here. It looks beautiful to me. Makes me less stressed that way.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Introverted ethics

The main program of Dreiser is to reveal all the existing negative ethical qualities and tendencies and to fight for their removal, exclusion, and elimination to the point of their complete eradication. In light of this, what constitutes acceptable relations for Dreiser are relations in which he sees the smallest potential for trouble for his himself, his close ones, and his community.

Yes, this is true. However people don't realize that we are not as judgmental of other people as the annoying INFj. We are only judgmental of ourselves and harsh on ourselves mostly. Unless you are talking about an annoying INTj who doesn't know how to touch people appropriately. When I just snap.

Possibly, it is for this reason that all of Dreiser's "commandments" and directives are so categorical, and state primarily and precisely what person should not do.

I don't want to talk about this.

Representatives of this type early on realize their natural advantage (and do not allow anyone else to dispute it) – their talent to see in any person his or her latent ethical qualities and potential predisposition to harmful and malicious behaviors. Using this talent his natural shield, ESI builds relations with people very carefully and observantly.

This was me in the past. Nowadays since i am a Christian I just try to befriend everybody. I am not so suspicious of people whom I have observed in close range and who appear at church but I am still very very suspicious of strangers.

He is very perceptive of how others relate to him and always feels other people's disposition towards himself. He readily notices lies, falsity, hypocrisy, both in respect to himself and in respect to others. With characteristic of him maximalism, which reflects his firm ethical stances, Dreiser prefers to maintain relations only with those who completely correspond to his personal criteria. Even if this creates an impression that he places very high demands on people in his environment, ESI is not capable of lowering them, regardless or who and how asks him for it.

This is not true. I accept ESFjs even as pastors (they are good), I love ESFjs, ENTps for their brilliant acting and humour (even though i feel really wrong on the inside about laughing at their weird jokes sometimes), and ISFps for their cozy selves. They give me a lot of comfort and relief from my constant Se tension. I am still 80% tense in fact. But one type I cannot usually stand and that is the INTj. Too much theorizing and you just don't know where they are coming from. They are just living inside their heads without any authoritative external information. Just... lost in their own worlds.

ESI often produces an impression of a person who is constantly guarded, tactful and communicative, but at the same time reserved.

Actually we are good at turning on the Fe switch and acting very vibrant. But this tires us out extremely.

He doesn't readily close the interpersonal distance with an unfamiliar person. Indeed, he feels much better among familiar "tried and true" people.
    I prefer being with familiar people but really I just like being around people, provided they are not too demanding of me and don't boss me around.

No type likes to be bossed around. Not even Se types.

Only under pressure of present circumstances does he literally force himself to expand his social circle. He feels irritated, when this native to him attitude is opposed by an alternative one: "Be friendly with everyone from the start - without exceptions!"
    This is actually good for friendly relations and is Biblical so this is not disorienting to me. This is a Russian thing only.

Such propositions disorient ESI for they don't contradict his main ethical orientation, and are thus dangerous for him, since they call on him to ignore his strong qualities and expose his weak sides.

Most frequently, ESI builds his relations with other people on two commandments: "Don't do unto others that which you wouldn't wish done to yourself" and "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".

This is true but the Russians believe in Hammurabi a bit too much. I come from Australia and New Zealand where it is a Christian society. We should not believe in revenge to be honest.

That is, if a person hasn't done anything bad to you, you don't have the right to treat him poorly.

Even if a person has done something bad to you, you don't have the right to treat him poorly. Do unto others as you would have do unto you. This is just Filatova's bad contradictory Ti role. She just contradicted herself.

However, if you suspect that he is capable of malice and poor behavior, then it is your right to distrust him, and, moreover, your responsibility to warn others. If this motivation is not taken into account, then it is easy to form an opinion about ESI as a gossiper who "loves to judge and nitpick other people".

On the inside, yes, but on the outside...

Actually, yes but only towards INTjs.

I wonder why.

And ISTjs.

I wonder why.

Although representatives of this type with their innate understanding of what is "good" and what is "bad" don't like to gossip, considering it to be a matter unworthy and dangerous, providing warnings they consider to be their sacred right and responsibility, which they are always ready to exercise and defend it.

She just contradicted herself again. This one is the truth. I don't like to gossip because this is bad, and is bad according to the Bible -- the absolute authority on things for me.

Sometimes, due to weakness in intuition and logic, Dreiser himself suffers from the narrowness of his own ethical program. For example, if he is told: "I haven't harmed you in any way - why do you distrust me?", he begins to realize that his behavior contradicts his own principles i.e. he is "punishing" a person prior to the misdeed. After realizing this, Dreiser may act very imprudently – he may allow himself to be honest with a person who has not earned his confidence (which may result in troubles for him in the future).

I wonder what she means.

In an already formed and established opinion ESI, as a rule, does not make mistakes. Even if he agrees to forego his first impressions, then he only does so to double-check himself. Endowing him with this valuable quality, nature seemingly tried to apologize for the fact that it wasn't as generous with intuition and logic.
    ESI is often an excellent physiognomist. He is exceptionally observant; orienting by barely perceptible and only visible to him visual cues, he is able to formulate a precise idea of the character traits and overall nature of a person. Each person who appears in his field of view for the first time, ESI as if "dissects" by his penetrating "X-ray" gaze, being subjected to which leaves most feeling uncomfortable. Dreiser immediately forms an opinion about the ethical qualities of the individual before him. His most accurate and astute insights about the nature and motives of a person arise from such first snap impressions.
    ESI does not see and cannot even envision himself outside the system of his own ethical values. Advice "Be simpler!" – is not for him. The situation of "love triangle" for him is absolutely unacceptable.
    Actually this is true. I hate love triangles. We are sensuous not amorous. That is wrong.

The thought of cheating on his significant other seems blasphemous, neither will he allow disloyalty with respect to himself. He won't permit himself to fight off a partner of another. The concept of "sexual freedoms" is permissible for him only in form of erotic fantasies (and even then, not for himself), but in real life, he won't allow this neither for himself nor for his partner:

Wow she is contradicting herself really hard on this one -- and in just one sentence at that.

he is too proud to share his partner with someone else. In his relations, ESI is very thorough and principled. [translator's note: such notions about ESIs have been largely dispelled on Russian socionics forums where a number of male and female ESIs have admitted to cheating while they were in a relationship with someone else as well as building relations with those whom they knew to be married.]

ESI is a maximalist – in love and friendship he gives himself completely. He gives everything that he has, and even that which he doesn't have (for example, he may take out a loan to pay for the debts of his friend).

That's true. I give even that which I do not have to charity.

He is touchingly responsive to sincere interest in himself. And this is understandable: others often react negatively to his piercing "X-ray" look,

Actually sometimes we do see through people. But most of the time, we don't have an x-ray look. It just looks like it because we're just noticing the defects (to extreme detail) of other people's appearances.

and of this he is always acutely aware and in the course of his life he becomes accustomed to such reactions from others. Therefore, when he meets someone with a sincere disposition towards himself, he considers that he should reciprocate. However, if he notes that this person misuses his trust and takes advantage of him, without regret he will part with this person. ESI remembers evil-doings for a long time and tries to end relations with someone who has caused him grief or trouble.
    This is contrary to Bible teaching so I have changed. Otherwise I used to be like this. But love never fails.

He can sometimes keep up a surface impression of interaction, although in reality this person no longer exists for him.

In his constant initiative "to eradicate all evil on earth", which in states of psychological discomfort becomes focused on and directed at his nearest and dearest, ESI is often too quick to commit "ethical violence". ESI, like no other type, knows how to "pin to the wall" the subject of his accusation upon the very first offense, not leaving this person even the smallest leeway to justify himself. With this, he often deprives himself of the opportunity to positively develop relations.
    ESI loves to "sort out relations" (which is a consequence of his weakness in intuition). In cases of psychological discomfort or protracted crises, he can purposefully start a quarrel and cause distress in order to obtain additional information – to recheck his own observations, and to confirm his suspicions, that others relate to him exactly in the manner that he has suspected.
    Distrustful by his nature, ESI is not easily "charmed". No matter how much he loves someone, no matter how much he grows attached, ESI never fully closes his eyes to the deficiencies in a person – for this is a possible source of future troubles. Even if he willingly allows himself to trust someone, he never excludes the possibility that this person may abuse his trust and sincerity, but he understands that mutual honesty is an indispensable condition for friendship. Furthermore, he fears to offend a person with such distrust. He may also feel like he is sufficiently strong and capable to stand his own ground if any complex ethical situation arises (in case if he is betrayer and his "secrets" are revealed to others).
    Actually I do close my eyes to deficiencies in others, just not to myself. Filatova is just talking about herself really. This is how critical of others INFjs are. I hate to be INFj.

ESI, in general, sympathizes very little with anyone (for he sees too much).

This is just the INFj who has unrealistic standards for other people.

It is sufficiently difficult to earn his trust and make him open up. Even though sometimes he "blabbers" too much and says things that are in excess, being unaware of this himself, since, as all other sensing types, imperceptibly to himself he speaks with maximum concreteness.

In everyday contact, ESI keeps at an extended interpersonal distance almost with everyone in his vicinity. Trying to avoid unpleasant company, he can go on to insulate himself from the "hostile" world, voluntarily locking himself into a "monastery" of his own creation (sometimes for years and even decades).
    He is usually not interested in negative opinions of himself, since he always faultlessly knows who and how relates to him. Furthermore, ESI does not presuppose any poor behavior in his own respect, since in everything he sees himself following his first "program" ethical decree. Situations, where someone tries to incriminate him in some mythical, in his opinion, misdeeds and in which he is forced to justify himself from "sins" he cannot comprehend, are terrible for him; such situations for Dreiser are completely intolerable and leads to his extreme irritation. He tries to ignore gossip – this is "ethical rubbish", which does not deserve his attention. He grows extremely irritated, when he is forced to listen to negative opinions of himself and considers such behavior to be callous, stupid, and straight up abusive ("Anyone can talk ill!").
    ESI prefers to associate only with a small circle of close and trusted friends, but this concerns only his personal interactions, sympathies, and preferences. For him "strangers" are those people who do not evoke trust in him, and in whose company he thus feels psychological discomfort. In view of weak intuition of possibilities and narrowness of life experience, Dreiser sometimes characteristically divides people into "his own" and "strangers" according to their personal or mental traits. The more terrible is his disappointment when within his "own" familiar circle he discovers "strangers" - people who in actuality relate poorly to him and abuse his trust. Thus, this division of "own" and "others" for Dreiser undergoes many changes during his lifetime.

ignore.

ESI does not like it when his friendship is solicited by imposition of forcefully. He is wary of people who try to "get into his soul using a master key" (although most frequently he opens up precisely to such a "key"). He doesn't like it when someone else takes on initiative in realm of ethics and personal relationships. Relations between people is the fundamental sphere of his interests and observations, the object of constant reflections and analysis. For this very reason he is so picky in the selection of friends and partners. Only his dual, Jack (LIE), who is subconsciously oriented at analogous ethical positions, corresponds to Dreiser's ideal of friendship (and even then, this is not always the case).

2. Extraverted sensing

ESI knows how to subordinate people to his system of ethical and moral values, which comprises the main purpose of his existence. He is not inclined to remain a distant observer and commentator of the moral problems in his society or social group. Instead, he directly participates and takes concrete actions to counter any violations of ethical standards. This trait has earned him the epithet "militant moralist".
    Representatives of this type consider as their duty to reveal all the "evil" that they detect in their surroundings; to expose public defects, to fight corruption and criminality, and any violations of ethical norms; to actively fight for universal prosperity, for purity of ethical standards, for the restoration of justice and fairness, for the ecology of the environment – this is ESI's first inclination.

Yes and we can do this in a very aggressive, to the point of being called childish, way. That is not Fe. Fe does not disrupt the harmony just to criticize people. Fe does not even criticize people at business like distance. However, Fi types care about eradicating evils and bad traits and potentially bad for business and social relations qualifies of character in other people so much that IF she cares about you, as a person to be invested in, she will really go berserk on you if you are being an evil person.

Like my ESTj teacher.

Creative volitional sensing of ESI especially vividly manifests in extreme situations – when there is a need for him to protect his own interests and the interests of his system of relations. He will not allow anyone to encroach on his relations and greatly dislikes when someone speaks ill of someone he considers to be a friend or in positive light. He prefers to draw his own conclusions and make up his own judgments regarding other people and does not allow anyone else to impose their views or exert volitional pressure on him; for example, he won't allow anyone to set him against a friend. He is very obstinate and unwillingly changes his opinion about people. For someone who is dear to him, a friend or a loved one, he will go through fire and water and steel pipes, without deliberation and without thinking of present dangers. He guards his relationships and people close to him from outside attacks.
    When someone attempts to exert undesirable influence or take unwanted ethical initiative, Dreiser is capable of giving a rebuff of incredible force. Sometimes he has an unpleasant aftertaste after such an incident – he feels that he has responded too harshly, that it was too much, that he overestimated the need for defense and "shot a cannon at a sparrow". But in any case, the last word without fail must remain after him. (Otherwise what kind of a sensing type would he be?)
    Sometimes, picking up on hostile attitudes of those around him, ESI goes on defensive even before he is openly "attacked", but in such cases he almost immediately notices his unfairness and feels pangs of conscience; he cannot allow himself to go on offensive first – this contradicts his ethical program.
    In case of neutral or formal relations, ESI is polite, disciplined, neat and requires the same from others: one shouldn't irritate others by rough manners, provoking behavior, and untidy appearance.
    Dreiser is characterized by exceptional capacity for work, expeditiousness, and diligence in carrying out his work and assignments. The motivation behind all his efforts is dictated by his "program" ethical aspect and can be expressed by a slogan: "Do for others, as you want to be done for yourself." Thus, at work he expends maximum effort. If he is required to give even more, this quickly leads to excessive strain and nervous breakdown, which sharply worsens his work efficiency and productivity, and his relations with his superiors.

I am always requiring myself to give even more even without other people asking. As a result, I have suffered various breakdowns and am still 80% tense all over.

That's enough of my analysis of myself for today. This is too much.

He is often demanding and exacting, both of himself and of others, in all aspects of life: friendship, love, business relations, work – in everything he has heightened but equal requirements for himself and for others; responsibility for his words and actions, for expressed feelings, for given promises, for "those whom you have tamed", for quality in work; responsibility before others, before colleagues, relatives, family members... But the greatest responsibility – before himself. Conscientious. If due to circumstances he cannot fulfill an obligation, he will feel distressed. For the same reason, he doesn't like to go into debt or buy anything on credit – he feels worried that he will not be able to return it in time.
    At home, ESI tries to maintain cleanliness and order (he considers it inadmissible to "let loose" of domestic matters and thinks of this as irresponsible in relation to other members of the family). Even if he brings some work to finish it at home, first he tries to take care of all domestic chores and matters, and later he will quietly sit down and work. Leaving home, he will tidy it up – it is unpleasant for him to return to a messy apartment. After the departure of guests, within the same evening he will find the energy to wash all the dishes, wipe all the surfaces, put everything in its places. He will thoroughly clean his apartment and only then he will allow himself to rest. He feels irritated by seeing crumbs on the table or spots on the floor, scattered clothing, "piles" on work on a desk. He will put off his most pressing matters to eliminate these "points of irritation", and, if chance presents itself, can strictly reprimand his family members for their irresponsible attitude towards state of their living and working space. Excessive disorder at his home depresses him to such an extent, that can even serve one of the motives for a divorce.
    Dreiser is frustrated by any deviations from established by him order. Even such a minor incident as the food which he serves not being consumed in the progression which he planned it – this is already irritating for him. This irritation Dreiser suppresses only in the company of his dual, Jack (LIE) – only he is allowed to somehow disrupt Dreiser's order, and even then, only within reasonable limits. Otherwise, cleaning up the mess and disorganization would take up much of Dreiser's time and energy, which he will estimate as disrespect for his labor, and for which he will immediately "strictly demand and exact" from Jack.)
    Dreiser doesn't like to involve strangers into solving his problems – he prefers to manage by his own forces, whatever it costs him. He also does not sympathize with those, who solve their problems at another's expense. Burdening others with one's own problems he considers to be inconsiderate and tactless; in his understanding, this is disrespectful of another's free time, his right for leisure and rest. For the same reason, he tries not to impose his company of anyone, even his closest friends and even if he feels very lonely.
    Dreiser hates organized evil and attempts to counter it with united good ("militant virtue"): "... if people who are evil and deceitful are connected and organized, then honest people must do the same" (Leo Tolstoy.)*

• [Tolstoy was most likely sociotype EIE, hence the talk about uniting all the people.]

Dreiser hates the very principle of organized abuse: "How is it possible to unite evil?! – indeed this is monstrous! This means to bring about a catastrophe and to cause many grievances for many people! This needs to be eliminated – evil must be punished!" He has a special dislike for criminal organizations. Representatives of this type are unlikely to get involved in such business. The type of a man, who strives by all truths and untruths to obtain power, and use it to subordinate others to himself, evokes in Dreiser the deepest antipathy and frustration, which he, even within the framework of decency, will not be able to hold in.
    Super-ego block

3. Introverted logic

Dreiser always desires to make an impression of a reasonable and sober-minded individual. Moreover, he ardently wishes to be such a person and keeps learning how to be like this throughout his life. He tries to check his feelings by reason, and to logically analyze all the events and proceedings, but in actuality he poorly manages in this. He greatly respects a person who can clearly and laconically present his thoughts; he aims for the same but without success.
    Dreiser tries to be logical and sequential in stating his arguments. Therefore he thinks they over beforehand and presents them point-by-point: "Firstly, secondly, thirdly...". But already on "fourthly" and "fifthly" he may deviate from topic, and on "sixthly" and "sevenly", he may start to repeat and derive variations of the previous arguments. Encountering a person with logic in their Ego block (especially from the opposite quadra) their "orderly" and "well thought-out" arguments and concepts fall apart at first contact.
    Logic of Dreiser does not endure collisions with those, who have it even in weaker positions – for example, with irrational ethical extroverts, Huxley (IEE) and Napoleon (SEE). In such cases the logical sequence of dispute becomes completely neglected, and the conversation constantly turns to sorting out of personal sentiments. A way out of such situations is for Dreiser to see in time the pointlessness of such further discussions (which can be achieved only with enormous stress throughout his block of superego), and, wholly relying on his "volitional sensing", to leave the dispute, taking care to not offend anyone. As a result of such encounters and "disputes", Dreiser's own idea of his own "logical potential" gets corrected and adjusted; he starts paying more attention to it and seeks to develop it even with greater zeal, since does not consider himself to be absolutely hopeless in this respect, although he understands that professions that stress this function are not for him.
    Any phenomenon, theory, idea or object of interest, ESI tries to understand in its essence, to deconstruct it and lay it out "on the shelves", to find some regularity within it. He successfully learns only in those areas where there are clear, established, and accessibly presented methods available for him. If the subject is presented chaotically, nonsequentially, with some invented and improvised thematics and a constant change of methods or their complete absence – for Dreiser this is a catastrophe: he cannot follow or learn by such instructions. In such situations, he falls behind on studying the material and becomes greatly upset even despondent over this. With age, Dreisers become more discerning in selection of their "teachers" and methods of education.
    Their level of education ESIs strive to increase throughout their life: they try to master several occupations (not necessarily related to each other), in which they try to achieve high professional level and acquire various useful skills. Since the improvement of their skill levels requires theoretical exposure, studying for them is perceived as a natural and constant process in life.
    Logical relationships for Dreiser are not as important as ethical ones. Therefore, in the interest of ethics, he can distort some facts, manipulate them, which causes certain complications at the initial stages of his dualization with Jack. Subsequently Jack understands, later on, that one ought not to nitpick the logical errors of Dreiser, ascribes Dreiser's "logical" information to the aspect of ethics, and understands that behind such "logical information" hide only Dreiser's ethical motives. (And Dreiser feels very grateful to Jack for such understanding.)
    4. Extraverted intuition

Dreiser finds it difficult to be farsighted and to see the future potential development of a situation. He cannot properly assess and evaluate his own capabilities in any, however beneficial for him, situation. He experiences a constant apprehensive expectation of trouble, which he sees potentially coming from everywhere and everyone. Many problems are caused by his incapacity to timely foresee and correctly evaluate probable dangers, as well as accurately calculate his forces, which inevitably leads to stress and overload, as well as nervous breakdowns and fiascos during examinations and presentations, in consequence of which, Dreiser ends up feeling as a failure. Frequently, if not constantly, he is followed by a sense of hopelessness due to not seeing any ways out.
    For ESI it is difficult to see his options and to accurately estimate the probabilities of future outcomes of his present actions. Thus he can pass up an easy challenge, but at the same time "take a swing" as a very complicated problem. He may do great work, but then decide not to report it or show it to others. He painfully responds to unforeseen disappointments – if a long-awaited holiday or vacation is canceled, or a scheduled meeting is set aside, or a romantic atmosphere that he has created is destroyed – such events he remembers for a long time, trying to not nurture any illusions regarding the future.
    There is nothing more terrible for Dreiser than being forced to sit inactive and wait in expectation and idleness in the middle of sheer inconclusiveness and uncertainty. He feels terrible in such situations, a person in desperation, while others often form erroneous opinions that Dreiser is panicking over something trivial. ESI's anxiety can be easily assuaged by the response of his dual Jack (LIE): "how much is it possible to panic?!!" – Dreiser immediately becomes self-composed, mobilizes his will, and there - he is ready for new challenges.
    ESI (just as LSI) feels constant stress and tension from any measure of ambiguity existing concerning his position in any system of relations – professional or personal. Thus, sorting out relations for him is a task that assumes the top priority. To an uncertain "yes" Dreiser always prefers a definite "no". He dislikes associating with people who are extravagant and unpredictable in their behavior. Finding himself in their company, ESI quickly begins to feel the danger and needlessness of his presence here, and attempts to leave. (Children-ESIs in analogous situation feel very sad and depressed, and start to cry without visible reason. Frequently, they prefer hold themselves aside from other children, don't enjoy games with unpleasant surprises, don't like senseless, callous ruses.)
    In spite of his ethical insight, Dreiser frequently makes mistakes in selection of friends, advisers, and partners. Frequently he plays the role of Don Quixote (ILE) when it's not appropriate – gives chances and offers help to those who misuse his trust and friendship and respond with evil. Lacking prior experience he is easily cheated: recruited for an already doomed and failed project, for an adventurous speculative experiment, hired for risky, unfavorable work. He is easily made a scapegoat, frequently falls as a victim of shady transactions and speculations. As a result of this, Dreiser tries to be especially careful in his behavior, words, decisions and relations. However, the more he is careful, the more suspicion and hostility he creates in his environment, and the less chances he leaves for himself.
    ESI experiences terrible awkwardness every time that he is forced to answer such questions as: "What can you do?", "What do you know how to do?" And nevertheless Dreiser usually possesses many skills, and sometimes attains very high professional level, which is difficult to believe (and inconvenient for him to advertise). Dreiser's desire to realize his abilities is so strong that he tries to improve his skill working in all the accessible and interesting for him spheres. Dreiser does not accept the fact that "it is not possible to serve two gods simultaneously". For him it is characteristic "to accrue with specialties": if he cannot realize himself in one field, he masters another, but he tries to retain the skills he acquires on his previous occupation – who knows when they will come in handy.
    Dreiser is never fully content with the results of his work. However much he achieves, he still considers that all of it is negligibly small. Whatever he attains – it seems to him that this is not enough, that his creative potential has not been sufficiently realized.
    He cannot approach success by dishonest methods. To knock out obstacles "with his forehead", to fight for his position as if it was a "bone", to obtain favors "through bed" – all of this is not for him, it is below his merit. Dreiser considers that abilities and talents – are a gift from God, therefore, their realization must be through honest methods and not according to "the law of jungle". In competition, where the winner is already known, Dreiser, as a rule, does not participate. He generally feels poorly in conditions of unhealthy competition. As one ESI remembers: "While waiting for the interview, I felt myself as if waiting for the free soup. All around me were unemployed, unsettled musicians, their eyes vicious, hungry. Performance had to be delivered in front of competitors, and this is extremely difficult – physically I could feel their envy and hostility, for each thought this competition to be their last chance... "
    Dreiser cannot work in the atmosphere of unhealthy competition. He doesn't like it when he is envied. He tries not to evoke any envy in the people (to evoke such low feelings he considers to be unethical); therefore he is usually modest in demonstrating his achievements. For the same reason, he frequently experiences difficulties in his searches for work, in searches for order, engagement. To profitably "sell" his work – for him is simply is an unattainable task. He dislikes asking for himself – he is too proud, and, furthermore, he considers this to be something demeaning and unfair with respect to others. Sometimes he is sincerely glad that his services and efforts are used for free – at least there is some demand for him, he is needed. It may be incredibly difficult for him to find application of his abilities. He constantly feels like he is not needed – for him this feeling is agonizing; it's almost torture.
    Since his own success is often achieved as a result of incredibly hard labor, (as is with Maxim, LSI), Dreiser is always irritated and agitated when he sees easy success of others. He himself does not believe in easy success, and his self-esteem is afflicted by self-confidence of some lucky parvenu. He shies away from discussing successes and failures – for him this is a painful topic. Does not like when someone else's success gets cited for him as an example: perceives this as a reproach in his address.
    It has been noted that Dreisers don't like to visit doctors: even if there is some danger to his health, he prefers not to know. He does not like medical examinations and inspections: for him it is unpleasant when his physical weaknesses and flaws are put on display (this is due to subconscious orientation at sensitivity to sensing functions of his dual, LIE).
    Forced need to guard himself against troubles, constant self-control, restraint and self-restriction – all of this for Dreiser eventually transforms into a sense of incompleteness of life, regrets that everything interesting is passing him by. However, he can be rescued from this state with the help of his dual, Jack (LIE). Jack can help him realize his frustrated hopes and dreams. Only he, with his fantasy, love of life, optimism, healthy adventurism and inexhaustible energy is capable of pulling Dreiser out from the captivity of his eternal and delivering him from his chimerical fears.
    With the aid of his dual, Dreiser ceases to perceive his own uselessness and insipidness in this world. Jack offers Dreiser a way out of a dead end and towards fresh air and bright colors of life. In his dual, he finally finds the desired ideal of friendship and love. Jack is the only one for whom Dreiser feels boundless trust and whose devotion he does not doubt (and will not allow others to doubt).
    Super-id block

5. Extraverted logic

Dreiser greatly respects people with overtly expressed logical (in his understanding) qualities: honest workers, capable professionals, those who can improve and rationalize efforts and effectiveness of work.
    Subconsciously, Dreiser is oriented at logic of actions of Jack (LIE); therefore he often notices and condemns methods of operation that are not beneficial and ineffective. Just like Jack, Dreiser considers that any logical, operational, or business problems must be solved "at their root" and not with some haphazard half-measures. However, due to the fact that this aspect is in the most passive mental function of Dreiser, he finds it difficult to undertake anything in this area independently - here, he needs the help of his dual.
    With the aid of Jack, Dreiser can realize himself in action, find for himself a worthy use, an occupation that corresponds to his abilities. In Jack he finds the defender of his objective interests.
    Dreiser is very capable for work. He knows how to work effectively and with focus. He rapidly learns new skills, masters different specialties. He knows how to fully immerse himself in work and achieve full results. It is very important for Dreiser that his occupation would correspond to his creative and intellectual potential, that he would have opportunities for professional growth and improvement of his qualification. Work must be done for both the mind and the soul, simultaneously. If his current occupations does not realize his potential, he changes professions.
    Attempting to independently solve his problems, Dreiser frequently commits a mistake of substituting the aspect of "logic of actions" with the aspect of "business relations", which, as he thinks, need to be deeply ethical.
    Thus, getting used to a new workplace, he tries to ask questions and seek help of his supervisor as little as possible. This is explained by the fact that Dreiser is subconsciously predisposed to the objective logic of LIE, who does not like when he is bothered every minute for with requests for detailed explanations and his help, and greatly values in his colleagues the ability to make out things independently.
    Dreiser also feels that it would be inconvenient and improper to distract others from their work; therefore he tries to manage with his own forces, by which he often creates an impression a "very proud" person.
    In view of excessive sensitivity (and weak intuition) Dreiser finds it difficult to independently run his own business - it is difficult for him to assign and "keep to" his own prices, to manage relations when the benefit of one side turns into a loss for another. He tries to avoid such partnerships.
    For the same reason he prefers not to negotiate pricing - considers this humiliating and for himself and for the salesman: the salesman probably simply cannot sell any cheaper, therefore he has assigned this price and thus it is necessary to pay this much. ESI can refuse to buy on a substantially lowered price, because this means that the previous price was clearly too high, which means that the salesman is generally a bad person and does not deserve to be conducted business with.
    Dreiser also finds it difficult to request higher salary: he considers that the employer should himself accurately value his labor and assign a worthy pay, however, if this does not occur, it means that either the employer is a hopelessly miserly person or that the company is going down. In any event, it is necessary to search for another place, which is what ESI does.
    Matters of business are not a strong suit of Dreiser. His entire life he relies on a rather primitive collection of stereotypical solutions: if he cannot find work - he needs to conserve, if he cannot do something himself - he needs to hire a specialist, if there is no money to pay for his services - it is necessary to tighten his belt, endure through the inconveniences and save money.
    Dreisers do not readily and naturally grasp business matters. Pragmatism is seen by them as something unethical, opposing of their main program in life. (For the same reason they find it sufficiently difficult to sympathize with their duals, Jacks, at the initial stage of relations or in the cases of opposing business interests - here they they feel themselves small fish before a large shark).
    For Dreiser, it is necessary to be constantly receiving information on the aspect of Te. For ESI it is imperative to obtain clear and non-contradictory for his ethical program answers to questions such as "What to do?" and "How to do it?". And only his dual, LIE, can provide him with the direction and explanations in the form which will completely satisfy him. (Because subconsciously, as it was already mentioned, Dreiser is oriented at the logic of Jack, at his "alternative pragmatism".)
    Problems of Dreiser of objective and pragmatic nature get resolved only when he is "on the same team" with his dual, LIE. However, if he finds himself on opposite side of his dual, "on the different side of barricades", needing to compete or resolve opposition of interests - failure in such situations is guaranteed.
    It should be noted that other Te-ego types do not resolve the problems of Dreiser, but only further aggravate them.
    6. Introverted intuition

Time is an aspect which Dreiser would like to ignore, for it is the enemy of sensing. Lack of time prevents him from attaining high quality in work. Time steals and dissipates his forces, beauty, youth, possibilities (especially painful theme!). Time brings some changes, which are not always pleasant, but for which it is necessary to adapt in some unfamiliar and unknown ways, but this again requires time.
    Dreiser prefers to work slowly and take care of all the details, however, if this is necessary for someone he can work very energetically and intensively, completing several tasks simultaneously, without resting, and readily switching from one task to another.
    Best method to mobilize Dreiser is to give him a specific time frame. Depending on how much time he was allotted, Dreiser will plan the volume of work and how much effort and time he can spent on working on the minor, less important parts. Therefore, for him it is always important to know how much time he can count on, at the same time attempting to account for unforeseen time expenditures.
    In high tempo, fully filled and saturated with activities schedule, Dreiser feels his necessity and usefulness. It is best when his "rate" is assigned and distributed by his dual - only he can do this while also taking into account Dreiser's problematic intuition, which leads him to either underestimate or overestimate the pace of his work.
    Following advice of Jack, Dreiser evaluates the appropriateness and urgency of the assigned work, adjusts himself to the saturated working rhythm of his dual and to the "temporary voids" when his dual forced to unemployment, filling this time with his own matters which he put aside long time ago.
    Dreiser cannot tolerate unproductive expenditures of time - he does not like to wait and doesn't like making other wait either, therefore he strives to be punctual. This punctuality for him is attained at a price of overexpenditure of time (consequence of weak intuition) - for example, he finds it difficult to calculate the quantity of time needed for travel while taking into account different unexpected transport contingencies.
    Dreiser does not like to spend time on the unplanned social contact (e.g. unexpected arrivals, prolonged stay of the guests) - this is another reason, for which Dreiser limits the number of his acquaintances.
    Dreiser values his time, since this not only valuable for his dyad, but also a value for his quadra - tendency to do as much as possible, striving to realize his full potential. This makes time factor for Dreiser especially significant.
    Id block

7. Extraverted ethics

Striving to avoid unpleasant relations, ESI first of all focuses on his observations of negative emotions. Positive emotions for him as less interesting to take a note of; often ESI either disbelieves them or doesn't fully accept them.
    ESI becomes aware of the emotional state of every person in his vicinity, but he is interested only in those emotions that concern him own relationships (and in this he is different from the EII who displays a broader concern). Intrigue and gossip, sorting out of relations of his social group are of little interest to the ESI unless they have a direct and personal relation to his own person. If they somehow touch him, only then does he get involved. At all other times, ESI is indifferent who is sending subtle "winks" to whom (this is already obvious to him). The main point of consideration for him is how will this influence him and people close to him.
    For example being an outside observer of some kind of scandal in a public place for him is unpleasant and uninteresting. Another matter, when he becomes an involuntary participant ... Possibly, ESIs therefore, sometimes unexpectedly for themselves, get pulled into such scandals.
    ESI feels the pain and suffering of other people, but he dislikes providing comfort and consolation. He fears that expressions of sympathy may once again remind the person of his pain, and thus will make him live through the memories all over again. In his opinion, all painful and uncomfortable feelings must be left in the past as soon as possible, and not emphasized or renewed. Even more so he doesn't like expressing sympathies and condolences, but he often makes himself do it following social and ethical norms. The same applies to expressions of gratitude: if there is nothing to be grateful for, but the norms of decency require it, ESI will make an effort to do this. ESI tries to help out with deeds instead. He considers that sympathy that is not backed up with concrete service, is unconvincing and can be perceived as false.
    ESI's sincere gratitude is very valuable. This is because he considers good acts to be a standard of ethical behavior, and bad acts - a deviation from this standard. Therefore he remembers bad behavior, as a deviation from what he has expected. Meanwhile he considers good actions as a given, in matter of fact way, due to which he may not express gratitude for them (and thus seem as an ungrateful person).
    Under the influence of his sincere attachments, ESI is readily to sacrifice his own interests. In love and in friendship he is capable of complete emotional devotion and dedication; otherwise he would not be able to persuade such an easily wounded and unsure in display of his own feelings partner as is his dual LIE. (Though sometimes LIE needs to extinguish the surplus of ESI's passions, especially if this is interfering with his work.) Partners of other types are not as inspired by such devout and fiery emotionality of ESI; sometimes it even scares them because it is incongruent with his external inaccessibility and coolness.
    ESI's feelings remain under his own discretion. He does not allow anyone else to regulate their forcefulness and strength: all that he feels - all of it is him, and if someone doesn't like it he may look for another partner. ESI does not engage in emotional adaptation or "serving" to the other people (and in this he is also different from the EII). He does not understand how it is possible to adjust oneself to the feelings of one's partner - for ESI this feels insincere and hypocritical.
    ESI's mood can automatically change depending on the moods of those around him; that is, his moods and spirits may be lifted or lowered by external influences. He himself does not generate the mood (this function is taken on by his emotivist dual LIE).
    ESI does not easily fall for outright flattery and cheap compliments. ESI himself rarely flatters others or bestows blandishments. Gives compliments only when he is sincerely inspired or captivated by something or someone. In ESI's understanding, giving compliments is a form of flattery, and he fears that his amazement may be perceived as fake or false. While he always mentally notices the merits and qualities of others, he rarely dares to express such observations openly.
    ESI is rather restrained in expression of his sympathies. He fears to openly and demonstratively signal about his emotions and sincere attachments. He never expresses more than what he sincerely feels, but may underexpress it. Although at the same time ESI is very frank and straightforward in expressing his antipathies and dislikes, sometimes downright being tactless and rude to others, but he considers this to be permissible.
    8. Introverted sensing

In artwork and paintings ESI dislikes bright, garish, and provoking color combinations. He prefers a combination of simple, natural beauty, convenience and functionality. Most often he does not allow room for much extravagance or eccentricity and does not abuse decorative additions. In clothing he picks combinations that show simplicity and refinement. He tries not to attract too much attention to what he is wearing - prefers that others would rather look at his face. Clothing for him is only a frame for his own personal beauty. In interior design, he prefers arrangements that are uncluttered and not overloaded; dislikes "sweetness" and "sugariness" in decorative additions.
    In culinary undertakings, ESI strives for refinement of taste with minimum expenditures of time, resources, and ingredients. ESIs know how to arrange receptions of highest quality, at the same time trying to create maximum sensory comfort. ESI usually doesn't think about why he tries to serve food in such form that makes it easy for consumption (without bones, rind, pits, or pieces of pepper). In reality, this is explained by his subconscious orientation at his dual LIE, who may be too distracted to notice such things; for example, he may be eating while he is working at his computer or reading a newspaper and therefore not paying attention to what he is consuming.
    The purpose of ESI's sensing function is precisely to create conditions that are comfortable, convenient, healthy and pleasant for his partner and to shield him from unpleasant sensing experiences. In dual pair ESI-LIE, sensory accord is not an end goal of itself but it is an indispensable condition of ethical harmony and a guarantee of amicable interaction. ESIs are naturally endowed by a subconsious ability to very accurately coordinate their sensory experiences relative to experiences of their partner. This quality is much valued by their dual and brings them both much contentment. The point of ESI's demonstrative sensing function is directly related to creation and maintenance of good living conditions for people who are close to him.
    ESI knows how to arrange his living quarters and create cleanliness and comfort by simple means. Before going to work, he may spend a few minutes to clean up such that he won't have to do it when he returns back later.
    Doing his work, ESI is always thinking about how it will be received and evaluated. ESI will "zoom in" and try to work out the more minor parts because he anticipates that someone might evaluate his work up close and then notice all these defects. The examiner should not be startled simply because he decided to take a closer look. ESI's handiwork is therefore distinguished by refinement and completeness in detail. With such work, he is more inclined towards creative detalization work rather than monumentality. Similarly to the LSI, ESI finds it easier to work when someone orders some particular theme from him. If he feels that his production is needed by someone else, this activates and inspire ESI to work.
    ESI frequently develops in himself many artistic and musical talents, thanks for which he is not bored spending time alone or in private with his dual. ESI often see for himself the possibility to achieve deserved success by hard work in artistic work and craftsmanship. Appreciation of his skills is very important to him; thus he often shows his artwork only to a small circle of people. Most of all he is happy to delight his partner by his skills and his creations.
    A typical "crystal dream" for young ESIs may be a Barbi doll living in a comfortable house, together with her "prince". Some of their artwork recreate this dream.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I don't even read all this because all I see is walls of text... Sorry

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually bothered to read most of that (you did not make it easy ) and I think this is more of a proof of your type than an explanation lol.

The way you aggressively point out contradictions reminds me of myself, but I'm by no means a model "ESI" to go off of.

Btw, why does your profile say your type is INFp if you identify with the ISFj?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Echan you are either INFj or ISFj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html