SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (HotSauce)

Member Questionnaire 1 (HotSauce)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty - Something that is so aesthetically pleasing or perfect in appearance, that you you feel great just looking at it.

Love - Feeling good around someone or something...pleasant feelings from within arise when looking or thinking about at the object of affection!

What are your most important values?
    Remain true to self, do cool or unexpected stuff, amaze people, look good while doing it

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I grew up religious, but I had too many questions that couldn't be answered in a way that satisfied me, so I decided it was all a crock by the time I was a teenager. I am not an atheist though, I just don't believe in religion. There is a higher power, a source of energy of some kind. Everyone has a vibration and is connected, somehow. We may be living in a computer, or a SIMS game. Who knows. All I know is that I am going to enjoy life while I'm here.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I really have no opinion on war and the military. Bleh. Whatever. I'm sure the overall situation is much more complicated than what's on TV and it's all more than I want to think about. It doesn't affect me here much, so I don't worry about it, although I do feel sorry for families that suffer due to countries sparring with each other. Just seems so silly. I'd rahter just shut it out and enjoy myself without all the negative riff raff and differing views on the topic.

Power is the ability to change something, or someone. We all have power.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I've had long conversations about what's going on with people currently. What do they think, what do they feel about a certain situation. Why are they sad/happy, why do they feel a certain way. I want to know what happened and how did it happen.

My interests are enjoying life and doing what I want to do. Eating good food and wine, dancing, good conversations with cool, non-judgmental people...doing stuff outdoors, gardening, live music shows, large gatherings of friends, the holidays, CHRISTMAS! Decorating, shopping, dressing nice and looking good, cooking yummy food for people to enjoy, comedy shows, reading about topics I am interested in.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am somewhat a health fanatic. I am focused on my body and very interested in the tangible changes you see when following a good workout and diet plan. I have a fear of being 200 pounds one day...it just can't happen.

What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't particularly take pleasure in them but I have a better time in my space if it is organized and I am prepared for whatever pops up, so I do it.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I loved the latest Star Wars movie :-)
    I read a lot, but usually it's a book focused on getting a result on something. Like, "How to cut your expenses" or "How to get your ex back" or "Parenting tips for working moms" etc. I also like trashy romance novels.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Social injustice makes me reel in anger. Especially when it's obvious.
    I cried when I saw Lion King for the first time...when Mufasa died! Ahhh. Such evilness.

I smile when I meet a genuine, like minded person with a positive, open attitude.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I am with good friends and family and we are all talking and having a great time. When I am looking AWESOME in a new outfit.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I am sure my dislike of rules and deadlines gets some people upset. I don't care though. I love everything about myself! Even my "imperfections". Why would I not like something about me? You've got to own it.

Oh wait. I have been known to just completely disappear on people once I've decided I don't like them anymore.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I usually know what needs to be done to fix other people's situations. I am usually happy and open to a lot of new things.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Someone to tell me to go to bed on time and makes sure I get enough sleep!

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Sometimes. When there's a lot of different ways to solve a problem and too many variables, I may get stuck in a brain loop and ignore it until I absolutely must do something about it.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are open minded and can have intellectual conversations without making offhand statements with no logic to back it up. If someone I am talking to says they don't like the color blue, I need to know the reasoning behind it. Not just "because blue sucks". I mean, does it remind you of something negative? People need to make sense in order for me to enjoy talking to them.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Love romance and sex! I like to play fight, have adventures and do stuff together, then talk about it, with my love interest. I'm very affectionate and giving.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I am raising a child :-) It's important that she grows up with a good amount of common sense, is smarter than average, picks a good, successful career one day that plays to her strengths, and is happy and enjoys life.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    It really depends...sometimes I will provide facts to backup my point, but most of the time outwardly, I just don't care enough. Inside I may put them in the "you crazy" category

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    A social problem? People being judged unfairly by people who are usually fucked up themselves.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If we can banter about everything and he/she listens and contributes and has a positive attitude, we will get along great. Sometimes until I can see these characteristic in people, I stay quiet, although I try to ask questions to get sense of who they are.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Warmly - unless I get an asshole/bitch vibe
    Last edited by HotSauce; 01-22-2016 at 07:54 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Heavy sensory type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Maritsa. Anyone else have a guess? I test all over the place. I know the tests too well now to get an accurate result, i think. When I was seriously depressed and in a really bad marriage, didn't know much about personality theory, I tested as INTJ. I know I'm not one of those though...

I usually get ESFP, ENFP, INFP, INTP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    Thanks Maritsa. Anyone else have a guess? I test all over the place. I know the tests too well now to get an accurate result, i think. When I was seriously depressed and in a really bad marriage, didn't know much about personality theory, I tested as INTJ. I know I'm not one of those though...

I usually get ESFP, ENFP, INFP, INTP

Alpha SF type, either ESE/ESFj or SEI/ISFp. Leaning more towards the latter since I see more irrationality/p than rationality/j. Lots of Fe and Si evident.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's senseless to type without video
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Alpha SF type, either ESE/ESFj or SEI/ISFp. Leaning more towards the latter since I see more irrationality/p than rationality/j. Lots of Fe and Si evident.
    Thats interesting...I can tell you for sure that I am lacking in both Si and Fe...

I am way too self centered to be Fe dominant. I like holidays mainly because I get to plan something extravagant, I can go over the top, and I pull it off easily, leaving people in awe....lol.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats interesting...I can tell you for sure that I am lacking in both Si and Fe...

I am way too self centered to be Fe dominant. I like holidays mainly because I get to plan something extravagant, I can go over the top, and I pull it off easily, leaving people in awe....lol.
    You sound pretty much SEE to me

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    You sound pretty much SEE to me
    After doing a lot of reading on here the past few days, I'm starting to think the same thing. I also think my boyfriend of six months is an INTP.

I was engaged to a Fe dominant guy for a while and I swear, it's like my soul was sucked out every single day. I like the stoic-ness of my current boyfriend much better. He's pretty much unflappable, while my ex was aghast at every display of my independent attitude

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I'd concur with Gamma SF.

Most likely SEE-Fi.

Your interests are clearly SF club. The way you've talked about power, impressing people, looking awesome in a good outfit etc. are all rather Se valuing.

The way you've made moral judgments, like about that one character dying in Lion King, that being "such evilness" – Fi ego statements.

Your (slight) ignorance of deadlines, rules and the like; and how you value open-mindedness – all of this points towards Ep temperament.
    (I've known ESI people being overly concerned with deadlines and not being late. This one ESI girl was upset I was 5 minutes late to a presentation. We have not talked since.)

At last, instincts-wise (Enneagram) you show a clear preference for the Self-preservation instinct, "I am somewhat a health fanatic. I am focused on my body and very interested in the tangible changes you see when following a good workout and diet plan. I have a fear of being 200 pounds one day...it just can't happen."

Even though you have mentioned loving being around friends and the like and disliking Social injustice, I get the impression those aspects are not related to a Social instinct, but rather you being an extrovert and Fi ego/subtype.

This struck me as Social blindspot (and Creative Fi), somehow: "I really have no opinion on war and the military. Bleh. Whatever. I'm sure the overall situation is much more complicated than what's on TV and it's all more than I want to think about. It doesn't affect me here much, so I don't worry about it, although I do feel sorry for families that suffer due to countries sparring with each other. Just seems so silly. I'd rahter just shut it out and enjoy myself without all the negative riff raff and differing views on the topic."

All in all, for now I'd type you as SEE-Fi, Sx/Sp, perhaps 3w2 or 2w3 – I'd need more information to type your Enneagram type for certain.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SisOfNight - You're awesome for writing such a detailed explanation! Thank you so much. I'm a bit concerned because the theme with a lot of SEE/ESFp descriptions online make it seem like all we do is drink and party and can't handle life? The most accurate descriptions of esfp seem to be the articles here. And...well. yeah, I drink and party a lot by some standards, I guess...is once a week a lot? I also know how to get stuff DONE, and when I am focused I can be very objective and I have no problems being a leader when inspired to do so. I love giving people advice too. Maybe that's a maturity thing though (I'm mid-30's)

I guess there is a time and place for everything.

I found this to be hilarious: (I've known ESI people being overly concerned with deadlines and not being late. This one ESI girl was upset I was 5 minutes late to a presentation. We have not talked since.) I had my sister take a test over the weekend and she came out ESI. And, she would totally do this. I think I want to type my whole family now.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Awesome
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's senseless to type without video
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    :/
    -

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the ennegram...I got type 7.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the ennegram...I got type 7.
    Se as an ego function and enneagram 7 go well together... Based on your answers here 7 makes a perfect sense.