Thread: Survey Results: Charts

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Post Survey Results: Charts

A few months ago, I started a large survey project. Approximately 65 people over various demographics answered my survey. Some of them were from this forum. I now return the favor by sharing some of the resulting charts.

In reading the charts:
    -If a bar is more vivid than its default color, it shows statistical significance. (So you can usually ignore the bars that aren't recolored, except for comparison.)
    -A black line between two bars shows statistically significant correlation between those two.
    -Unless there is the word "only," "self-diagnosed aspie" also includes the professionally-diagnosed who agree with the diagnosis. Likewise, "appears aspie" includes those diagnosed.
    -If a title mentions "Correlation" or has only one color of bar, that means it's showing whether there's a positive or negative correlation within that subject, and is not showing how strongly people answered in comparison to other bars on the same chart. (An easy way to tell whether it's a chart showing correlation and not comparison is whether any bars go below the base line.)

Let me know if you'd like to participate in my next survey. I don't know what it would be about, but I promise it will be significantly shorter than the last one. You can also make suggestions for questions/topics for my next survey.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What r the p-values?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    What r the p-values?
    If the color of the bar is vibrant, it's under 5%. I didn't save all those. But when the bar is longer, the p-value is too. A lot of them were under 1%.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.