Thread: _-\| UDP |/-_

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default _-\| UDP |/-_

Hey, guess what -- now you can all argue here about my type. I will post some pictures over time, and I will be vainglorious in doing so, just to spite you and get your panties in a bunch.

I have to go out for a bit right now, but I'll be back to talk and answer questions and so fourth. You can start speculations right away, though

For starters....
    I consistnently test INTj Socionics and INTJ MBTI.
    I always get 5-1 for e-grams, and have not yet gotten 1-5, though they were always close.
    I have wonderd about other types, but INTj seems the best fit for me.
    I kind of like the idea of 'not having a subtype', because I seem to be both intuitive and logical subtype at times.

Oh, and most recently:

Edit 1 --- poll added
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES HES AN ISFj!!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefana
    But I don't want to argue about your type. (:

Is that so?

Okay.

Then just ....... hmm..... I'll make a poll then, and you can vote. And/or post your opinions here. Pictures soon to come.....
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of an INTj I know quite well. You may be a bit more "playful" than some of the other INTjs around here, but perhaps it's a subtype thing?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    You remind me of an INTj I know quite well. You may be a bit more "playful" than some of the other INTjs around here, but perhaps it's a subtype thing?
    I've had extensive training from ESFps and ISFps, and as such my confidence developed. And I'm a little more sexy than the typical INTj, so that really helps a lot, to be honest....

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

taken 10 minutes ago, CLASSIC INTj

Let's analyze:

Notice tha hair, and general disregard for the camera. I'm not in a mood to take a fucking picture. But oh well. Sitting at the desk, with lamp in the distance......

( ( ( ) ) ) )

And also notice the 5 oclock shadow. I have facial hair like a bitch, it always comes there, and have trouble consitently shaving it all off, so I often only trim it down. But I at least try to make it look decent. Looks really crappy there.

And I just look bad in general because I let a guest stay on my bed, and spent the majority of hte night trying to sleep in my chair and think about stuff.....

Photo: #2

Much more jovial, and better looking.

I am totally inconsitently photogenenic. I usually look horrible, unless I really, really prepare myself. Even that photo, you can sort of still see how I'm slightly tensed up, but at least it came out a little better.

AND -- even more INTjness -- I didn't ask my room mate (also likely INTj ) to hold the camera for me, I decided to do it myself, and put the camera on the ledge in the mens room. There aren't many people around, so it was the best, quickest way to get in a decent place with good lighting. (it's night time here)

Oh, and just you wait -- more pictures to come...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: _-\| UDP |/-_

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    I consistnently test INTj Socionics and INTJ MBTI.
    I always get 5-1 for e-grams, and have not yet gotten 1-5, though they were always close.
    I have wonderd about other types, but INTj seems the best fit for me.
    These put together strongly indicate that you really are an INTj. And on the pictures you really look very much like a real life INTj I know personally. So, this could be one of the shortest and most conclusive polls ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't say for sure but according to all you have said, I say INTJ. Pictures indicate INTJ too.

Come hither...
    INFP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    I can't say for sure but according to all you have said, I say INTJ. Pictures indicate INTJ too.

Come hither...
    What about your ESTp? lol

Yes, I agree that UDP is INTj.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm telling you. They're complicated species. I have to decode them first.
    INFP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm telling you. They're complicated species. I have to decode them first.
    Hahaha, it just takes time and patience.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look familiar. Very familiar. Probably like a classmate of mine. And the guy at McDonald's who uses the same tactics that I use to avoid being seen I doubt I'd ever see him there again now that I've paid too much attention to him. But I'm surprised at his apparent hypersensitivity to the gazes of others. Reminds me so much of myself.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come hither...
    . Is that you in your avatar? I've got a thing for Asian girls.... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    What about your ESTp? lol

hey Hey HEY!!!!! What gives? Don't bring ESTps into this. Go justify your relationship somewhere else. By the way, they aren't complicated (at all, really), they're just irrational --- huge difference.

You look familiar. Very familiar. Probably like a classmate of mine. And the guy at McDonald's who uses the same tactics that I use to avoid being seen Laughing I doubt I'd ever see him there again now that I've paid too much attention to him. But I'm surprised at his apparent hypersensitivity to the gazes of others.
    I'm not sure what you want me to respond to about that.
    Most people who get to know me seem to never forget me, which is somewhat dissapointing. I saw someone after a 2 year gap, and had a different haircut and facial appearance, but they instantly spotted me and knew who I was, despite me not remembering them much at all.

A classmate of yours ... at what school?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

]What about your ESTp? lol

hey Hey HEY!!!!! What gives? Don't bring ESTps into this. Go justify your relationship somewhere else. By the way, they aren't complicated (at all, really), they're just irrational --- huge difference.
    Actually I was referring to an ESTp dreamer had been talking about chasing in the chat.
    BTW why do you have such a problem with my relationship? I don't need to justify anything about it, it works just fine. The only one who seems to have a problem with it is you.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about it, I was just being an ass. I wouldn't know about the chat because I don't use it. I suppose now that you've brought up my issue I'll lay off of it, as I don't really have anything against you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. Is that you in your avatar? I've got a thing for Asian girls....
    It is... :wink:
    INFP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. Is that you in your avatar? I've got a thing for Asian girls....
    It is... :wink:
    You're very cute

No problem UDP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look familiar. Very familiar. Probably like a classmate of mine. And the guy at McDonald's who uses the same tactics that I use to avoid being seen Laughing I doubt I'd ever see him there again now that I've paid too much attention to him. But I'm surprised at his apparent hypersensitivity to the gazes of others.
    I'm not sure what you want me to respond to about that.
    Most people who get to know me seem to never forget me, which is somewhat dissapointing. I saw someone after a 2 year gap, and had a different haircut and facial appearance, but they instantly spotted me and knew who I was, despite me not remembering them much at all.

A classmate of yours ... at what school?
    I'm not sure if I wanted a response myself You reminded me of something, which prompted me into a monologue.

As for your disappointing circumstance, I shall respond by referring to the McDonald's guy once again. I didn't really get to see his face at first contact, because he virtually dashed to the nearest table upon entering the floor (which was secluded enough at the time, with only 3 occupants), immediately getting out his books after settling into the chair... with his back to us. My friend immediately commented on how weird the people in the floor were, and I was fascinated by the stark similarity. Which was probably what made me recognise him the second time, despite having no recollection of his looks.

It probably has something to do with your mannerisms. For what it's worth, my mother says that the more I try to hide myself, the more my peculiarities stand out.

As for the school question... All I can say is that it's in a very rural part of New Zealand, so I doubt they are any associations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Oy, you're sweet.

Cute wouldn't get me the man, would it. J/k
    INFP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Oy, you're sweet.

Sorry cute is just the word I normally use -actually you're gorgeous

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for your disappointing circumstance, I shall respond by referring to the McDonald's guy once again. I didn't really get to see his face at first contact, because he virtually dashed to the nearest table upon entering the floor (which was secluded enough at the time, with only 3 occupants), immediately getting out his books after settling into the chair... with his back to us. My friend immediately commented on how weird the people in the floor were, and I was fascinated by the stark similarity. Which was probably what made me recognise him the second time, despite having no recollection of his looks.
    Oh, that's not me. I'm very confident about looking at everyone in the room. THe only problem is that I get anxious just sitting there... so I'd likely pull out a book or something. But sometimes I get really addicted to eye contact. But I always, always look around the room, I'm pretty visible sometimes. But I don't mind, in that, people recognize you're there and respect you more if they know you're there. By looking at them, there is no avoiding the mutual acknolwedgement.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Oy, you're sweet.

Sorry cute is just the word I normally use -actually you're gorgeous
    You look good, Dreamer, and you know it. Don't worry about anything else.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post shower.

My nose always looks huge in close ups

Now, tomorrow, I'll posts some pictures where I actually put some effort into my appearance! WHich includes shaving, etc. So wait with baited breath, why don't you.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I'm a little more sexy than the typical INTj, so that really helps a lot, to be honest....

again!

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps this is a good example of socionics extroversion and introversion not equaling outgoing/gregarious and reserved/antisocial. Anyway, UDP, you look and sound like an INTj (at least, my understanding of one), so I'll cast my vote for that.

Actually, you look rather like one guy I knew that... well, it wasn't such a good experience. And I suspect that he was an INTj, too. But that in no way prejudices me against you. You seem a lot less... stalker-ish.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely reserved. But I'm not afraid. I think that has a lot to do with it. You're INTj stalker was definitely someone who was afraid, or had some other major weakness.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean that you weren't reserved, only that you're a good example of someone who blurs the lines between the common definition of extroversion and introversion. Most people do, come to think of it. And, yes, it definitely has to do with confidence. When someone's unconfident, they can tend to hide themselves and come across more as a stereotypical introvert.

Yeah, I think he had some issues. I didn't get close enough to pinpoint them, but I definitely got the feeling that something was a little off, not quite right. The whole thing started off as "Oh, look, a cute little puppy all lonely and by himself" (this relates to the combination of strong and weak mentioned in another thread). The cute puppy turned into a stubborn bulldog that didn't know when to let go. I learned a lot of lessons from that episode.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like tim roth

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~for a limited time only~

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~for a limited time only~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The person in n16506304_30343363_3645.jpg... is you!? I like the last one... Reminds me of Mr... Ah, never mind But it's one of the only ones in which the clothes don't seem to be hanging loosely.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

? hanging loosely?