SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (carrina)

Member Questionnaire 1 (carrina)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    beauty: something that appeals to basic animal instinct that is made to be refined and easier for the subconscious human mind to accept.
    Beauty varies between people depending on what that person wishes to experience.
    What are your most important values?
    acceptance, love, bluntness,
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe all religions in the form of history.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is the ability to control oneself and to care for others. Military power on the other hand is the stacking of resources for use to move weaker individuals out of the wanted resources.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Physics, supernatural things, and personal feelings. Things I want to understand better. I like to ask people about themselves and discuss similarities and maybe give advice.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I have spent allot of time gathering information about how the body works with the world around it. I studied healthcare but don't agree with the industry. I need toward holistic methods so moved to a different area of study, although I did well. I like to exercise and try to create the body I want.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't do chores as much as I should but do think about it. I don't allow visitors to see my house a mess though.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    requium for a dream, swan song, angels within us, the bible, non fiction,
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I recently cried when I watched a science documentary about neutrinos. Parent child relationships make me cry. I smile when people are stupid.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    intimate moments (non awkward ones only). In the woods. Hippy gatherings, drum circles, by myself.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think that I am not practical because I like to imagine how things could be better. They say I believe in conspiracy theories, which I don't, I find facts then let it go. I tend to believe in a better future but actually find ways to work toward that instead of just dreaming.
    Being uncertain is one thing I don't like about myself.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People think that I'm the "take no b/s" type. My friends have seen me in action a few times. I don't personally see myself the same way they do but whatever. I'm a pretty good mother. One thing I like about myself is that I am not superficial or materialistic and hate small talk.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Making decisions, having better self esteem, and letting loose. Other than that, I would really like to do my own thing.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    If I end up in a rut I don't get stuck there no matter what. I get way too frustrated with myself.
    Sometimes I procrastinate if I don't want to complete a task but I usually get it done because I have to.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I hate people that can't be real. People who have to make up stuff to pump up their ego. People who don't give respect. I demand respect. I also give it. My biggest pet peive is when someone is being taken advantage of. I will become a raging tiger if you do this to someone I feel like is under my care.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Good qualities in a partner: knows what they want, has confidence, is not superfical, knows how to appreciate the small things, likes to try new things. Can be tender enough to open up and help me do so. Proactively sets high standards for himself and attempts to attain those things.
    Romantically just the ability to come together and get close emotionally (or atleast attempt to, that is acceptable also).
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    making sure that child is happy, energetic, balanced, emotionally strong, curious, caring, respectful of adults.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inside: are you fucking joking?
    Outside: so you believe (this and this and this)? I think this and this because this. I can't stand when people aren't open minded.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People as a whole are okay i guess. I can't judge people as a whole. One social problem is greed of course. society should look out for each other as a group. When the group is strong, the individuals are strong vica versa.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on how I feel around them. I am quiet and playful. Sometimes I like to get loud and seek attention with crudeness but only if its serving a purpose of everyone having a good time.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    There are two facets here. If I am driven and purposefull, I try to appear to be polite, I usually ignore people due to awkwardness and Small talk is a no go for me. If I am exited and caffeinated then I have fun conversations.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

seems like you could possibly be IEI.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats what I thought for a while but I dated an ESTP (if he was typed correctly) and our relationship ended in a battle. There are some good reasons though which may have nothing to do with type.
    Some other stupid girl in the facebook group basically sent me on my way saying I dont have the right feeling function so I took that as a sign that I wasn't.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Throw all the types in a hat...if you are an intuitive type you will choose the "right" one.
    [I'm actually being somewhat serious here]

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-13-2014 at 06:20 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how you can simultaneously have a realistic view of yourself, an almost palpable intellectual curiosity, and not grasp your own place within socionics.

Either what's making you insecure about your understanding of socionics or what part of the theory is giving you trouble?

Or are you simply being sociable?
    Easy Day

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I don't understand how you can simultaneously have a realistic view of yourself, an almost palpable intellectual curiosity, and not grasp your own place within socionics.

Either what's making you insecure about your understanding of socionics or what part of the theory is giving you trouble?

Or are you simply being sociable?

I notice that you are very intuitive and I appreciate that. What is making me insecure about socionics is that I don't fully grasp the theory. I hoped that If I could pin down my type I could start learning from their instead of not knowing where to start. I don't completely understand the functions. I also don't completely understand myself as I relate my outer world with my inner. When I read about the functions, I know that I consciously use all 16. Also, the descriptions are what gets me. I feel that I am an IEI. But I also have a problem believing that I am this type because I am not super organized. I have cycled through every other type and can see myself acting like any or all of them, save just a couple, depending on the situation.
    Edited to mention that being social is never an end for me, just a means.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Throw all the types in a hat...if you are an intuitive type you will choose the "right" one.
    [I'm actually being somewhat serious here]

Welcome to the forum.
    Its good to know that you are only somewhat serious. I thought this was a stupid statement but then I thought about it and you are right. I should know, but I just can't pin myself down for long enough with the knowledge I have. Thanks for your reply.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma introvert, perhaps.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    I notice that you are very intuitive and I appreciate that. What is making me insecure about socionics is that I don't fully grasp the theory. I hoped that If I could pin down my type I could start learning from their instead of not knowing where to start. I don't completely understand the functions. I also don't completely understand myself as I relate my outer world with my inner. When I read about the functions, I know that I consciously use all 16. Also, the descriptions are what gets me. I feel that I am an IEI. But I also have a problem believing that I am this type because I am not super organized. I have cycled through every other type and can see myself acting like any or all of them, save just a couple, depending on the situation.
    Edited to mention that being social is never an end for me, just a means.
    Hm, well whats been your reading material thus far?
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

When I read this I saw some similarities with myself and wondered about fi base. But I don't have enough info to rule out iei.

How do you feel about hanging out for awhile and letting your natural personality and preferences hang out?

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess i could ��

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Esi possible? What about iee?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI / EII > IEI

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's an introvert that reminds me of IEI or ESI Filativa type portraits. It's more . The EII has PolR.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm SEE guys. Se subtype possible