Thread: Member Questionnaire (LSI Stripper)

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (LSI Stripper)

This is more for fun, I'm quite positive I'm LSI but feel free to discuss. It's true I'm not versed in socionics so I could be off on self typing from blind spots.

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is the aesthetic appeal of a person, place or thing. Love is a chemical reaction.
    What are your most important values?
    Independence
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm attracted to Thelema because of it's emphasis on your True Will. And I like concepts such as cause and effect, karma, and even "the law of attraction". Positive thinking and principles like, live and let live, you are not responsible for other peoples' happiness, just yours.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Arm up for self defense, but stay out of other countries unless attacked. Power to me is not relying on others and not being controlled unless they're holding a gun to your head.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Personality types, sales, self improvement. I see life as a game and I'm compelled to reach the next level and I can achieve that through upgrading myself and overcoming weakness, building strength.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes. I didn't used to be until I suffered major health problems in my youth due to health neglect. Now I am on top of things and take care of myself like a prized car.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't always keep up but make the time to do it, otherwise I feel gross. I always feel better after I clean up the place.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise.
    Terminator 1&2, Fightclub, The Crow, The Wolf on Wallstreet, The Stand
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Betrayal from a lover. Flirting with a hot older man makes me smile. My pets make me smile.
    Where do you feel at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Jamming with a band and working the audience
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't open up to people and never ask for help. I hate some physical features and some health problems. I'm too stoic and find it difficult to bond with anyone.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    No one has leverage over me, I am impossible to control or manipulate, I can go through life doing whatever the hell I want and no one can guilt me out of it.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I have too many walls up, I need someone to see through it without hurting me, using me.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. A few months ago I was homeless, car-less, jobless, broke, and injured from a car wreck. It was hard but I took it one step at a time even though I wanted to die. I have all of those things back now and I slowly improving upon those things.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Like: Respect, manners, spatial awareness, tact, cleanliness, and warmth/encouragement. Dislike: Getting in my space & business, control freaks, boundary issues. I get along with types that are direct, don't expect me to read their minds and make them happy, don't guilt trip me.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    It's a big priority, I have a high sex drive and need to feel loved. I look for humor (a must), maturity, monogamy, loyalty, chemistry, and I love older men who have their acts together and fuck good.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I don't want kids. I would have to be retired and wealthy and I would adopt. I don't think it's right to hit your kids and fuck with their heads and tell them what to believe.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Not give a flying fuck. Who cares?
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    It's wild. Suck it up and deal with it. People as a whole are made up of individuals with differing values and justifications for their actions, never expect people to share your motives. There is no problem, this is as good as it gets, world peace will never happen, there's no system that will work so you should just worry about your home and family and do the best you can. This is the "hell planet" and we are animals with reptilian brains trying to survive like any other species.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Very carefully. Or, I let them choose me and I see how it goes, watching out for crazy. I am reserved but I don't tip-toe around others.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm a brick wall and they can go fuck themselves. I ignore them, if they approach me I am a minimal amount of polite, but remain street-smart.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Again?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSI-Se works.

Overall introversion and rationality. Very strong use of Se creative function throughout.

It sounds like you have trouble trusting others and letting others get close to you but that you would respond well to positive emotional expression in others. Fe dual seeking.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    LSI-Se works.

Overall introversion and rationality. Very strong use of Se creative function throughout.

It sounds like you have trouble trusting others and letting others get close to you but that you would respond well to positive emotional expression in others. Fe dual seeking.
    Alright cool, sounds legit. Thank you. : )
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with chips.

Your Se doesn't appear strong. It appears immature and overemphasized and desired (super-id). Your Fi seems 1D and DS.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know those terms.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Basically he typed you LIE. Explanation:
    Se in Super ID => desired, also called Hidden Agenda, and having a 1D Fi means it's very low, either PoLR (point of least resistance) or dual seeking (DS).
    Hope this helps.
    EDIT: the link http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LIE-ENTj/

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I would need more evidence for LIE, considering I never got it in test results, is it possible to screw up the answers like that or are the tests bogus
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Stripper View Post
    I think I would need more evidence for LIE, considering I never got it in test results, is it possible to screw up the answers like that or are the tests bogus
    Tests are often wrong. They are constructed by humans, of course, most of whom are not as careful with definitions as you are. The site that Persephone linked has a good test on it, here: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

When you have finished taking their test, you can see how well they think you will get along with other types, by using their intertype relationship calculator, here: http://www.sociotype.com/tools/

The calculator is not perfect, since it does not include such factors as social status, age, attractiveness, interests, attachment style, enneagram instincts, life goals, or any of the other factors that go into determining how well you will get along with someone, but it has done a pretty good job with predicting the compatibility I have with most of the people in my life, whose types I either know or can guess.

As to whether you are LSI or LIE, I'm seeing an LSI right now, and I can tell you some of the differences we have. On the surface, we are both extremely similar and tend to get along great, but there are some points where we differ. The ones I have noticed most easily are:
    I (LIE) am democratic, she (LSI) is aristocratic. There are many articles on this site which describe the differences.
    I (LIE) am confident about my options in multiple futures, she (LSI) is more in the present, and I think she thinks the future is just the present, extended forward.
    My Te thinking is oriented toward efficiently organizing processes, and her Ti is all about categorizing objects and facts in the world to incorporate them into procedures. She is a technical writer by choice, describing how things work and should be used, while I am more about creating new processes.
    I (LIE) seek Fi, or someone who knows exactly what suits her, and she (LSI) seeks Fe, or someone who can stand up in front of a crowd and manipulate their feelings through story-telling.

P.S. I saw your video and have read your writings, and I tend to think that you are LSI. I thought that even when you self-typed SLE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible to have altered view of the self compared to that of societal view, yes.

2D functions are called Normative, and reside in the realm of norms of society. Role is normal in relation to society, and HA is normal in relation to one's own sense of normal.

If a person doesn't display these norms with regularity, they are highly unlikely to be Role or Creative in such. If they are negligent, then they are 1D, PoLR or DS. If they aren't normal nor negligent and instead transcend societal norms, they are likely 4D, Leading or Demonstrative. E.g., I have the ability to operate in social norms of Fi, but am usually too preoccupied with the management of others' Fi to worry about my own relationships.

In your case, LSI is unlikely, because you would generally have "the American dream" version of Relationships. Instead, you seem to value them, while also being negligent and oblivious to how they work. Your Fe, however, seems pretty dang normal in relation to Society, with appropriate highs/lows of emotions displayed in public setting. Your Se doesn't seem that far off from what people would consider normal usage, but it still maintains individuality, and surely seems "well, this seems perfectly normal Se to me", and you display marks of immaturity and pleasure in Se.

Such things lead me to believe you are LIE.

Further evidence, though I don't like doing such, is coming to a niche-system forum in hopes of them leading to Relationships. Also, the dual of LIE, the ESI, protects the LIE by removal of negative relationships from their lives.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    It's possible to have altered view of the self compared to that of societal view, yes.

2D functions are called Normative, and reside in the realm of norms of society. Role is normal in relation to society, and HA is normal in relation to one's own sense of normal.

If a person doesn't display these norms with regularity, they are highly unlikely to be Role or Creative in such. If they are negligent, then they are 1D, PoLR or DS. If they aren't normal nor negligent and instead transcend societal norms, they are likely 4D, Leading or Demonstrative. E.g., I have the ability to operate in social norms of Fi, but am usually too preoccupied with the management of others' Fi to worry about my own relationships.

In your case, LSI is unlikely, because you would generally have "the American dream" version of Relationships. Instead, you seem to value them, while also being negligent and oblivious to how they work. Your Fe, however, seems pretty dang normal in relation to Society, with appropriate highs/lows of emotions displayed in public setting. Your Se doesn't seem that far off from what people would consider normal usage, but it still maintains individuality, and surely seems "well, this seems perfectly normal Se to me", and you display marks of immaturity and pleasure in Se.

Such things lead me to believe you are LIE.

Further evidence, though I don't like doing such, is coming to a niche-system forum in hopes of them leading to Relationships. Also, the dual of LIE, the ESI, protects the LIE by removal of negative relationships from their lives.
    I used to have the American dream for relationships back when I was still a Christian. Was homeschooled, on the purity bandwagon, was even going to save my first kiss for the wedding ceremony. But, I was so fucking ugly and shy and never got any until I left religion. I still miss the idea of finding a soulmate who never cheats on you and you grow old together. I think if I wanted that I'd have to go back to church and find a conservative homeschooled guy lmao.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to have the American dream for relationships back when I was still a Christian. Was homeschooled, on the purity bandwagon, was even going to save my first kiss for the wedding ceremony. But, I was so fucking ugly and shy and never got any until I left religion. I still miss the idea of finding a soulmate who never cheats on you and you grow old together. I think if I wanted that I'd have to go back to church and find a conservative homeschooled guy lmao.
    "the purity bandwagon"
    What... In... The... Fuck...

What are you talking about? You just said you wanted an angel just the other day lol

"a conservative home schooled guy"
    That's not ESI. That's more like normative/2D Fi. Angels aren't ignorant nor naive.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude c'mon I was brainwashed in a cult from a young age, what'd you expect? I left it 5 years ago.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude c'mon I was brainwashed in a cult from a young age, what'd you expect? I left it 5 years ago.
    Cults are Beta lol.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great. I never want to admit that my caretakers were my same quadra. No, goddamnit! They were my conflicters, it must be so! People I hate can't be from my same quadra lol. Fuck cults!
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great. I never want to admit that my caretakers were my same quadra. No, goddamnit! They were my conflicters, it must be so! People I hate can't be from my same quadra lol. Fuck cults!
    Yeah, but you say you're Beta lol. I said Gamma. Beta try and get you to group up to contend with other groups, even if it's a goofy group lol. Translates over to forums too lol.

Did you read the Quadral Complex articles?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can ignore anything that jeremy character says, he has no clue what he's talking about. I think most people are able to type themselves reasonably well without resorting to contortions of the dimensionality of functions, and well, if you change your mind later, that's no big deal either. Cults can be any quadra imo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

And now you've changed the washer. Besides religion heresy there are useful social ideas in Christian churches. Today culture is not good for child birth (while many talks like too much people on Earth) and humanism (traditional familly is important for upbringing this), hence family institute is being destroying by different ways. Sex is intentionaly positioned as external to family, so people when want sex - may get it without making family and hence tend to have it without birth of children. If you don't plan to live with someone for whole life, you choose a couple rather randomly, you choose wrong people. You may have sex today with one, next month or day with another, etc.
    Despite decadence culture press, there are many still adequate people wich want "finding a soulmate who never cheats on you and you grow old together" outside of religions. For example, it was common is USSR where most people were atheists. It's still common in Asia, like China and both Koreas, where is no big inluence if religion. Among any rational types there much people which prefer stable and honest life in families, they look for strong feelings, soul friends for marriage and reject short relations.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can ignore that Squark character. He's a douche. He's also trying to trick you into his cult-ways.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can ignore that Squark character. He's a douche. He's also trying to trick you into his cult-ways.
    She. And the last thing I'd ever do is want to see anyone in a cult.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    She. And the last thing I'd ever do is want to see anyone in a cult.
    Ohhhhhh. I see nowwwwww.....

/hands you a tampon

Denial of cult-dom... Classic cult-gathering tactics...

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    And now you've changed the washer. Besides religion heresy there are useful social ideas in Christian churches. Today culture is not good for child birth (while many talks like too much people on Earth) and humanism (traditional familly is important for upbringing this), hence family institute is being destroying by different ways. Sex is intentionaly positioned as external to family, so people when want sex - may get it without making family and hence tend to have it without birth of children. If you don't plan to live with someone for whole life, you choose a couple rather randomly, you choose wrong people. You may have sex today with one, next month or day with another, etc.
    Despite decadence culture press, there are many still adequate people wich want "finding a soulmate who never cheats on you and you grow old together" outside of religions. For example, it was common is USSR where most people were atheists. It's still common in Asia, like China and both Koreas, where is no big inluence if religion. Among any rational types there much people which prefer stable and honest life in families, they look for strong feelings, soul friends for marriage and reject short relations.
    I see what you're saying.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I disagree with chips.

Your Se doesn't appear strong. It appears immature and overemphasized and desired (super-id). Your Fi seems 1D and DS.
    You argued before that people with 1D function can't see it in others, lol...and you have Se PoLR and voicing an opinion on OP's Se now.

Anyway, @OP, LSI-Se is still fine for you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You argued before that people with 1D function can't see it in others, lol...and you have Se PoLR and voicing an opinion on OP's Se now.

Anyway, @OP, LSI-Se is still fine for you.
    There's a reason why I chose that element instead of another.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

There's a reason why I chose that element instead of another.
    To fuck up your guess of her type with an even higher chance than the default?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To fuck up your guess of her type with an even higher chance than the default?
    No. Compassion.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No. Compassion.
    Lol your serious tone in your response to that line.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol your serious tone in your response to that line.
    Nah. Just getting slightly bored of chatting on here.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Nah. Just getting slightly bored of chatting on here.
    Then don't chat, lol.