Thread: Member Questionnaire (Alparslan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Alparslan)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Alparslan)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    That depends totally on a person (beauty). But I think that love is universal
    What are your most important values?
    Autonomy, Achievement, Mastery, Succes, Health
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I dont believe in a religion because I believe every religion is made for the same reason; to answer the curiosity of people who wanted the know the answers of life. But i think its too complicated to know the 'real' answers with our logical minds.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I dont have much of an opinion about them. Power is doing what you want to do without other people/circumstances disrupting your goals/way of living
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Spirituality, Health, Business/creative ideas, meaning of life, Philosophy. I like the 'deeper' subjects. I also hate to talk about regular/boring life things. Id rather talk about big ideas (business plans, strategy, motivations of people, life purpose/meaning, etc.)
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes im interested, but not for too long. I exercise regurarly and try to eat healthy, but its not my main topic of conversation. But I love making other people conscious about health ans seeing them healthy because of me
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring. I can do them, but it is very demotivating to even think about
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like a broad range of topics. But mostly my books are non-fiction and about self development/business/psychology and the movies i like is very broad, from action to comedy to documentairies
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Feeling the beauty of life and nature etc. can bring tears to my eyes. I cant remember that I cry a lot
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Being given attention/'on stage'/having status. Place where a lot of ambitious people work together but also independently from eachother and achieve a lot. Or with people that are very deep and intelligent with a vision/purpose and are very welcoming.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Im not very good with people always. Even tough im pretty social, i cant make friendships very easily. I have a problem with keeping my relations healthy. Most often i forget or dont find them important, and make people feel distant towards me.
    Another weakness is i have a lack om comittment and purpose. I dont know what i want out of life. My plans can change any time about my career/education/etc. I am so focused on using my best qualities and passions that i end up doing nothing, constantly quitting things.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Creativity, Cautiousness/Alert, Kind/nice/undemanding, understanding, open minded, ambitious, life long learner, information gatherer, insightful
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Finding my purpose in life and achieving my highest potential. Also in daily matters
    (like papers, house cleaning, shopping, etc.)
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Didnt know what to do with my life (still i dont) and get very frustrated and a little bit moody and depressed.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Most like: kind people, open minded people, fun people who are happy with the little things in life, ambitious people, curious people interested in others and ideas, fun people,
    Dislike: pushy people, close minded people, stupid people, too impulsive people (physically), agressive people, people without introspection/vision/understanding
    Best get along with: people with an open mind, respectful and fun people, future oriented people, ambitious people, accepting and welcoming people
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like sex, ill tell you that. I also like romance if it is genuine. I like a girl who is very caring, accepting, nice and kind, listening and understanding me, motivates me, is sexually/emotionally easy going, etc.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Let the child be like he/she wants to be (authenticity), respect for others, open mind, eager to learn, eye to the future, let him/her develop their own personality and values in life with my interferences
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    outward, i maybe let him know what i think (if i have the energy to discuss), but outwardly will try to behave calmly and open. inward reaction is most often irritation and defensive (and some days if i dont care i will laugh about it from inside)
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I think people are too busy with the daily unimportant things in life and forget to see the bigger picture (why are we here, what is our purpose, what do i want, etc). I always had the feeling that i didnt fit totally in society (always a little bit different then most people and different views). But i think we are all connected to the same things in life
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I like friends who like me as i am and have fun together without judging eachother.When i feel that i can be completely myself without judgement it can be a very fun time (a lot of jokes, deeper talks, talking about wishes/ambitions, etc.)
    How do you behave around strangers?
    im first pretty reserved until i know they are accepting. Then i can little by little let my 'guard' fall and be myself

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

These questionnaires are so much less intimidating to read than those 40 question ones. I kind of want to say Ne/Si valuing but i don't have any confident picture yet. When you said you feel at home on stage/having status it stood out to me as something i wouldn't expect given the vibe i got from the rest of your words. Can you talk about that? Are you a performer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lungs,
    I performed when i was younger (as a singer, painter and rapper) and i loved the attention. Still now i like attention and recognition for my talents. I want to achieve as high potential as possible and gain recognition for that

hear from you!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE seems likely.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP