View Poll Results: Conor McGregor's type?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 100.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Conor McGregor MMA fighter

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conor McGregor MMA fighter

SEI or SLI ?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE. Absolutely, positively Ni/Se valuing.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If itís a disease, itís nobodyís fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    &*self
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see Ni/Se no doubt as well.
    salmon

TIM
    LSI-Se 6w7 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Connor McGregor, the MMA fighter

Anybody know this little guy and his big personality?
    I've heard he was ESTp, but also ENTj, so I'm curious what you guys think, if there hasn't been a topic about this guy already
    Tbh personally I think he's a bloody hero, I wish I was like him: not afraid of anything or anybody, always looking for more of a challenge (taunting people when he gets hit in a fight (''Is that it?'') etc. Also his charisma and confidence is through the roof, always knows what to say back at people coming at him, mocking them. He kind of acts like an asshole, but you know that what he's saying is right, that's the difference from a real asshole and this freaking hero. I think he might have a fair shot of being an ENTp, or even ESFp.

Him in action:

Him making a comeback after being trash talked, no effort:

Taunting his opponents during fights:

More all-round footage:

Let me know what you think

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LxE ;3

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems beta to me. I would think EIE or SLE but could be wrong. I could see Se HA. Let us do a process of elimination. We seem to agree he is an extrovert who values Se. SEE could work too. I have heard SEE is the most beta of gamma types.

He is playing a role too. He is playing it up. IRL I bet he is normal.

He is all about timing and precision. Not power and speed. Bruce Lee like stuff.

"Timing beats speed, precision beats power." -Connor.

He is charismatic but is smart and sees the big picture and long term. He knows what he is worth to the UFC. No fighter has ever had such power in the organization. Or made as much money. He is their highest paid fighter ever.

"At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far." - Muhammad Ali
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 06-29-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    'Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.'

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very center of attention, flashy, arrogant...Definitely an Se type.

If you watch more of his videos, he's wayyy too hard/ruthless to be SEE, I could definitely see Fi-PoLR, especially with all his current theatrics with boxing Floyd Mayweather.

To put things into perspective, he's an MMA fighter claiming that he can take down Floyd Mayweather IN MAYWEATHER'S OWN SPORT, arguable the BEST boxer this generation has seen.

That's like Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player) calling out Michael Jordan to a game of 1 on 1 basketball and saying he'd WRECK Jordan lol.

CLASSIC SLE imo

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post

If you watch more of his videos, he's wayyy too hard/ruthless to be SEE, I could definitely see Fi-PoLR, especially with all his current theatrics with boxing Floyd Mayweather.

To put things into perspective, he's an MMA fighter claiming that he can take down Floyd Mayweather IN MAYWEATHER'S OWN SPORT, arguable the BEST boxer this generation has seen.

That's like Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player) calling out Michael Jordan to a game of 1 on 1 basketball and saying he'd WRECK Jordan lol.

CLASSIC SLE imo
    He doesn't really believe that. lol. Or maybe he does. You know how much money he is gonna make for that fight? Around 50 million dollars. What is he supposed to say? "He is gonna whoop my ass." Connor could get knocked out in 5 seconds and still come out a major winner from that fight. He's set for life. It is win-win. There is no shame in losing to one of the best ever in his own sport as you said.

Speaking of Irish fighters. Tyson Fury. I think he is champ still in boxing. Also over the top shit talking. Saying he can beat MMA fighters. He is just trying to get his name out there.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    He doesn't really believe that. lol. Or maybe he does. You know how much money he is gonna make for that fight? Around 50 million dollars. What is he supposed to say? "He is gonna whoop my ass." Connor could get knocked out in 5 seconds and still come out a major winner from that fight.
    That's true.

But whether or not he believes its true, he's PUTTIN ON A SHOW! which is classic Se stuff lol

IEI/INFps lurking here, pay attention, THIS is why you love your dual so much. You want money? This is how they do it

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's true.

But whether or not he believes its true, he's PUTTIN ON A SHOW! which is classic Se stuff lol

IEI/INFps lurking here, pay attention, THIS is why you love your dual so much. You want money? This is how they do it
    Fe can put on a show too.

He is the kind of person I like. I was there at the beginning of his hype. Didn't even expect him to beat Chad Mendes. He always surprises me. And I thought no way in hell the UFC would let him fight Mayweather, but now it is happening.

You know who else likes to put on a show? 7s. They center around pushing boundaries. They are theatrical. They are larger than life. Like Babe Ruth. They like to live as big as they can. They think anything is possible:

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

McGregor seems ST+Se, either LSI-Se or even SLE is possible. Though he seems too jumpy for an SLE, looks like creative sensing.

Floyd Mayweather impresses like introverted sensor, 9w1 sp/so, maybe even SEI. He's said to fight defensively so there's some evidence for Si.

live stream of the fight: x

Edit: type approximations after the show - Conor McGregor: LSI-Se 6w7 so/sx & Floyd Mayweather: ISxx 9w1 sp/so (SEI?)
    Notably McGregor sits in the same poses as Putin, with the same kind of immobile statuesque posture.

Last edited by silke; 10-02-2017 at 09:13 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this Si guy is beginning to wear him down ... and yep, he wore McGregor down, with Si+sp+9 he's like a rock

huge age difference too 40 vs. 29 for McGregor
    Last edited by silke; 08-27-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A good fight to watch. Mayweather fought impressively and aggressively for once. McGregor fought well for a non-boxer. He was clearly winded halfway through the fight and tired himself out by holding his gloves up and out for too long and throwing too many punches that lacked power. His cockiness extended well into the post fight interview, where he failed to realize that he not only lost the fight, but lacked the experience to stand against Mayweather. He was had. In this regard, he sounded overconfident like our current president. Yes, I have been drinking. Mayweather has made history to be the only professional boxer to reach 50-0.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not true. Chavez went 89-0 before he lost and Finito Lopez retired 51-0
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If itís a disease, itís nobodyís fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see the oscillating energy levels that is usually apparent in the EP temperament. He's steadily at a high energy level, so that's why I lean EJ with him.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    That's not true. Chavez went 89-0 before he lost and Finito Lopez retired 51-0
    Correct, never listen listen to a roomful of drunks! It turns out they were referring to Mayweather beating Rocky Marciano's historic record, which was still quite a feat.

TIM
    LSI-Se 6w7 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CLASSIC SLE imo
    honestly him actually believing he could kick mayweathers ass might indicate Ti polr , so SEE>SLE. on the other hand, the fight and all the hysteria probably earned them both sooo much money, so it couldve been a te+ni move where no matter the outcome, he would win.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    SEI or SLI ?
    LSI. But whatever type he is kind of an ashole, aint he?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-ESTp

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Connor Mcgregor is NOT an LSI...wtf? lol

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    honestly him actually believing he could kick mayweathers ass might indicate Ti polr , so SEE>SLE. on the other hand, the fight and all the hysteria probably earned them both sooo much money, so it couldve been a te+ni move where no matter the outcome, he would win.
    it's called delusional self confidence. dominating at UFC while knocking people out in the first round will do that for you, not Ti-polr lol

Word Definition Warrior Ė WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-ST

Going to say SLE. Is there a clip without a showmanship?

OKay

Based on this SLE. Slurred SLE speech. Likes to receive optimism for better future which is ultimate SLE happy drug.
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Highly immature Discord channel
    because enneagram is just too simple and therefore we need to develop a new classification system called Rhombic triacontahedron with life module containing eukaryotes, prokaryotes and virus.