Thread: Marco Pierre

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Marco Pierre

@totalize posted a vid in chatbox and i'm curious bcuz he has a cool vibe.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

seems Ej? is he Te base? i think he has a calming presence and is maybe LSE.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He does have a calming presence, but you should see his temper. Gordon Ramsay was his pupil and he had GR in the corner crying (when he was younger obviously)
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

could he be LIE?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He's very much at ease with the object-material world and is fully submerged into it. There is no Ni present anywhere - all he talks about is value and quality, he handles those lamb chops like a pro and seems to be completely at ease with his sensing. This implies one of the ST types.

I watched the first two videos and was thinking how much he's like Gordon Ramsay in his mannerisms and manner of speaking, when @7:45 the interviewer of Saturday night show makes the same comparison of him to Ramsay. I'm going to guess they are type identicals and both LSI-Ses (or LSEs for those who still type Ramsay as LSE). No surprise regarding the temper.

The calming grounding vibe is likely coming from his sp/sx stacking. I've noticed that some sp/sx STs come off as rather down-to-earth, honest, WYSIWYG kind of people and that's how he comes across in the interviews.

His third wife, Matilde Conejero, looks to be EJ: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hefs-home.html

he looks like the child of aqua and ayn rand

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I could see him as my conflictor or supervisor. He looks scary as fuck. He also looks like he really needs to shower. The way he handled those lamb chops with his grubby hands killed me.

His wife looks like an old Paris Hilton.
    This guy does not look like any of the LIE's I know. Also, I personally see no appeal in his wife, so whatever she's got, I'm not buying it, and other LIE's probably wouldn't, either.

I considered LSE, but I think an LSE would never give the impression (as @Starfall pointed out) that he needs to shower. They are far too interested in impressing strangers with how perfect they are.

This guy has a hurt/angry look to him, like he has been hurt badly by the world and is responding to that by just keeping his own small world as competent as he can, but still showing people his true self; that he is not perfect. And while he may not be perfect, and he tries to keep a lid on the anger for the injustice that has been done to him, that anger can still sometimes come out. Because someone once showed him repeatedly how to do that.

The professional competence with Se, the missing-the-clues with people, the I-don't-really-care-about-your-opinion-of-me anymore, I thought might be Beta ST, but add the introversion, and I agree with @silke; LSI.

Notice in one of the pictures that his extroverted wife has her hand covering his, protecting him from the bad bad world. He looks like he has just gotten unjustifiably spanked.

(edit) I just watched part of the second video, and I will say, I like the guy. I think he and I share many values. But that only reinforces my opinion that he is LSI.