Thread: Am I the same type as you?

Default Am I the same type as you?

Curious what you think.

These are the questions I answered:

P
    1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.

- How notions of "flatware" and "spoon" relate to each other?

- If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?

- Analyze famous phrase of Socrates: "I know that I know nothing". Is it logical?

5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?
    L
    1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Give examples.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.

- How notions of "flatware" and "spoon" relate to each other?

- If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?

- Analyze famous phrase of Socrates: "I know that I know nothing". Is it logical?

5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?
    F
    1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    S
    1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?

3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    E
    1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.
    - Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
    - How long can you stay in such states?
    - How can you withdraw from them?
    - Can they be pleasant, soothing?
    - How do you feel after you have experienced them?

3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side – positive or negative?

4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

5. Tell us about your moods over the last day.

I did not get to these:
    R
    1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.

2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?

3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?

4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?

I
    1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?

3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?

4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?

5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?

T
    1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?

3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:
    a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,
    b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here,
    d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
    e) more time and the person is still not here…
    Last edited by labellingtheory; 12-07-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFP (IEI)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I feel like you are definitely a Feeler type but you seem to be an extrovert. Does EIE or IEE seem to fit any way?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a first impression: you VI a lot like this guy who I always thought was IEE. But I guess EIE was possible for him too.