1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.
5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?
3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?
4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.
- How notions of "flatware" and "spoon" relate to each other?
- If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?
- Analyze famous phrase of Socrates: "I know that I know nothing". Is it logical?
5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?