TIM
    Between the Lines
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Pink's 80q

Block I

General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

It means what it says. General to specific, and specific to general. The words themselves are straight forward.

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

I define logic as clear, concise, and rational thinking and reasoning.

How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

Uh

What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

A rule is a guideline that has been implemented by someone crazy enough to even come up with it. Jk, I guess you could say I have a few moral rules I follow. There's the obvious rules out there, like don't kill, don't steal etc other than that it's whatever.

What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

It depends on the situation. In a work setting, hierarchy should be followed, but in other cases, no.

What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

I tend to follow instructions word for word (example: a recipe or assembling furniture). I could write an instruction manual on any process I'm confident of my knowledge in and highly skilled at.

Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

No. It's straight forward. When you ignore the laws, you're acting on you're own free will and rebelling against what's been forced upon you.

Tell us how about consistent you are?

Consistent? If this is in regards to logic, I'm pretty consistent. With people, I am not.

What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

People needs standards because they just do. It's hard to verbalize it and put it into words.

You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

I'd probably just take all the books and arrange them into alphabetical order. Feelings: apathetic.

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Work is work. You're doing something that requires thought and effort. People go to work to make use of their time and to acquire monetary gains.

Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Price definitely depends on quality. When something is more expensive, it is a result of the product being more refined with more effort being put into with + higher quality materials.

How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

How much effort was put into it, the rarity and quality of materials used, etc. I don't think I'm necessarily a great determiner of quality but I am more inclined to purchase things of a higher price with the mindset of it being of higher quality.

How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

Somewhat uncomfortable but it's nothing I wouldn't be able to live with. It depends on the type of work.

What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Interesting work would be something stimulating, challenging, unique, and fulfilling. Uninteresting work: Mundane and repetitive.

You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

I usually don't pay too much attention, but it's something that just comes naturally. If you see a shirt that's pretty basic with some brand logo over it that costs over $100 just for that logo obviously it's overpriced.

When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

I'd get annoyed and ask for an explanation of what I am not doing right. If their argument isn't strong enough I'd brush them off but if they give me a valid argument and enough proof that I am "not right" I'll take what they said into consideration.

There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

I'd observe them and talk to them, slowly warm up to them and then eventually I could learn a thing or two from them.

When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

I don't mind asking for help.

You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Hire people to do it for me. Just Kidding. Why on earth would I have to do that anyways?

Block III

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is subjective. There is not one standard definition of beauty. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

A beautifully dressed person: Someone dressed with taste, class, quality. It can be quite simple, as long as it's clean cut and presentable. Core of beauty: As cheesy as this is, when someone has a great personality, the inner beauty can make them glow. Alongside great looks, a beautiful personality is necessary for someone to truly shine out and to be considered an OVERALL beautiful person. There are people who are physically beautiful but will never attain the status of "beautiful person" if they have a rotten personality.

Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

There is a general template out there. There are factors such as facial symmetry, hygiene, weight, etc.

What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfort is just comfort. Comfort is when I can be a slob

How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I pick my clothes based on how it will suit my figure, the colour, the material and quality. I mainly only know how to select clothes for my own figure, not others.

How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

I follow the recipe word for word (But will sometimes exclude an ingredient I'm missing or just don't want). I'm a pretty decent cook.

Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

I would technically say yes but a lot of people tease based on the fact that I only wear black, grey and navy.

If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

Sometimes. Depends on the person and their taste.

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

Minimalist. Mainly with my favourite "colours" black, white and grey. I trust myself but I wouldn't mind someone else doing it for me as long as it doesn't look tacky and cheap with too many colours.

How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

It's easy. If they don't look well put together and they wear colours that don't compliment one another. I'm a mix of both. I generally always trust my own taste but I don't mind hearing opinions from others.

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

Huh?

What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

-

What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

My people are people I trust and have a strong relationship with. Strangers are everyone else who don't fit into that category. "My people" become strangers if they disrespect me or if things just don't work out.

Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

Yes there are and why not

Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

No I don't think it's okay to occupy someone else's territory. Get your own lol

What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

.. Manipulation?

How do you protect yourself and your interests?

With my sharp tongue lol jk these questions are weird

Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

Lol um

Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Yeah they do. I think I am a strong person, emotionally.

How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

Their build, the way they carry themselves, how to respond to their surroundings, etc. People will listen to those who assert themselves with confidence and charisma, and they will shun those who are more withdrawn, weak minded, and insecure.

Block V

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Boorishness: Someone who's unclassy and inconsiderate.. To a 10 year old child: Someone who doesn't have manners and that misbehaves.

How would you improve the moral of the society?

I don't feel the need to improve the moral of society. People will do what they want.

Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Yeah

Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love is never giving up no matter what troubles and issues you two have with one another. Love is being able to forgive and feel comfortable. Love is trust. Love is respect. Yes you can love and punish at the same time.

Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Definitely prefer the German one. Wouldn't call one "right" over the other, though. Depends on who you ask and the person.

What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

Sympathy is feeling concern for another person. Don't express it if the person is self sufficient and not asking for sympathy or is repelled by it.

Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

This is not something I really think about too much or emphasize any importance on, but overall where I live, everyone is pretty polite and proper to one another and it's something that's been engrained in me since childhood, so when I see something deviate from the societal norm (of where I'm from) it can feel pretty foreign and alien. (I think that's the case with pretty much anyone though).

How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

I have trouble defining right from wrong

What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Ehhhhhhhh

Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

If someone gives me negative attitude I'll either leave it at that or give them the same energy that they're giving me. I could give a person the silent treatment yeah, pretty easily. It depends on the severity of the situation but mostly for small things I forgive easily.

Block VI

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

I understand it. It's pretty straight forward. I don't know if I necessarily agree nor disagree with it.

Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

It's acceptable to express emotions with people you're close with and comfortable with. Inappropriate expression of emotions would expressing a lot of negative emotions in places such as the public or the workplace.

Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Yes. Any situation

How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

Usually I just end up becoming very withdrawn or dramatic and emo. People tend to call me dramatic

Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

Shallow emotions.. Emotions that are shallow? Uh.. yes there are

What are right or wrong emotions?

There are no right or wrong emotions

Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

Sort of. Both positive and negative.

What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

To pour out your emotions is to pour your heart out and express yourself. Facial expressions, body language, talking

Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

Yes

Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Kind of

Block VII

Do you like surprises?

Only when I'm in the mood

How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

I don't think people necessarily "change," they remain the same person but experience change in their circumstances and situations.

Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

Yup

What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

They're fun and games but shouldn't be taken too seriously. I do sort of believe in luck

Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

Sometimes yes.

What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

I don't necessarily "feel" time. It's just something that's been engrained in our lives for so long that it doesn't really have a strong presence. I never really feel the need to "kill" time. Time just flows. It's as simple as that.

Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

It's easy for me to wait an important event. I don't mind, it'll happen when it'll happen.

Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Sometimes. I can usually see it for myself though.

Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

Nope, most of the time I'm on time. If someone is a bit late I wouldn't mind but if they're extremely late it's just a sign of disrespect of lack of conscientiousness on their part.

Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a) 20 minutes before: Nothing, just chill and wait for them.

b) 5 minutes: Nothing, just chill and wait for them.

c) Time for the meeting to start: Eh? Thought: Probably running late. Again.

d) 20 mins after: If there's nothing to occupy my time on my phone (social media) I'd give them a call and ask them where they are

e) Call and bitch them out lol jk but I would call again and tell them if they weren't coming in ___ mins I'm leaving

Block VIII

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

Yes there is meaning to life. I'm going to be cheesy and say that we all have our own duty here on Earth to fulfill because we're all special~

What should be done so people can be happy?

Stop judging others and caring about what other people think

In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

I'd do both.

When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

Sorta. Depends on the person. Sometimes I get certain vibes from people but some people are good at putting on a show and are manipulative. I can see people's talents pretty easily.

Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

Person: Arrogant, Greedy, Talkative, Reflective, Outgoing, Sociable.
    I think I'm more mysterious rather than boring. If they think I'm boring then that's their loss.~

What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.

I don't know

Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Yes I fantasize. I fantasize a lot about the future, intimacy, wealth (lol jk)

What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

Outgoing, intelligent, assertive, and confident

What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

Insecurity. Insecurity is huge.

What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

Why can't you strive for both?
    Last edited by Pink; 12-02-2015 at 06:59 AM.

B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both logic blocks are kinda week, and I can observe that you struggle a lot with definitions. It suggest 1D Ti, because I've seen Fe-dom and XEE having the same problem in questionnaires.
    Te is kinda low as well. Your Ni block is suprising though, I find it pretty good. Then you don't seem to have a very static view on ethics, so I think that you are rather Fe valuing.
    You also appear as an extrovert because you seem quite objectivist, and have trouble adopting a subjective point of view.

EIE maybe?
    Last edited by Chacha; 12-02-2015 at 10:50 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Both logic blocks are kinda week, and I can observe that you struggle a lot with definitions. It suggest 1D Ti, because I've seen Fe-dom and XEE having the same problem in questionnaires.
    Te is kinda low as well. Your Ni block is suprising though, I find it pretty good. Then you don't seem to have a very stati view on ethics, so I think that you are rather Fe valuing.
    You also appear as an extrovert because you seem quite objectivist, and have trouble adopting a subjective point of view.

EIE maybe?
    Actually, those are good thoughts.

I'm rather sure on 1D Ti here.

Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Te is kinda low as well. Your Ni block is suprising though, I find it pretty good. Then you don't seem to have a very static view on ethics, so I think that you are rather Fe valuing.

EIE maybe?
    Thanks for reading through and sharing your analysis, I really appreciate it. EIE is a typing that has come up for me quite a bit. What is your opinion though in regards to sensing (Si/Se)?

Also, in regards to Si polr, I'm not sure if I can completely resonate with it. Growing up as a child, it was more apparent.. I would dread having to eat food, eating was like a chore for me, but that's definitely something I've grown out of.

I also believe that I am irrational over rational
    Last edited by Pink; 12-03-2015 at 12:01 AM.

B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Thanks for reading through and sharing your analysis, I really appreciate it. EIE is a typing that has come up for me quite a bit. What is your opinion though in regards to sensing (Si/Se)?

Also, in regards to Si polr, I'm not sure if I can completely resonate with it. Growing up as a child, it was more apparent.. I would dread having to eat food, eating was like a chore for me, but that's definitely something I've grown out of.

I also believe that I am irrational over rational
    About the Se block, even if you have skip a lot of questions because of the definitions, you still seem to have a decent grasp on it, especially in the last answer. I don't know what to think about the Si block much, despite the fact that you seem to have rather an intuitive focus, and kinda skip the sensory and physical part (For example the way you say that a person isn't beautiful if her personality is rotten, etc...).

Well, then PoLR is harder to define, and I don't recomment to type yourself with them. They are mostly misunderstood, and I can't say that I understand them perfectly neither. I would rather stay focused on the valued and ego functions.

I guess you can still read the wikisocion definition of Si PoLR for EIE, and see if it is really off. Of course, you'll never relate to them at 100%, but you should agree for most of this :

The EIE is more likely to measure the comfortableness of conversation than other more physiological signs. Still, they are quite attuned to the the physical sensations others are experiencing and use the information to raise and lower the emotional conditions that those individuals are experiencing. In any case however, EIEs are prone to making errors in daily routine. This can include having little or no idea of where they put an object, allowing neglected responsibilities to pile up, or failing to remember important tasks given to them; excessive procrastination is common in EIEs. The EIE has little respect for people who seem to be too concerned with their health and comfort and who avoid straining themselves. The EIE feels that people who focus too much on caring for themselves will have no time to achieve anything worthwhile.
    The EIE will feel empty and restless if he is in a situation where he is expected to just chill out and have a good time; he would feel that this undermines his devotion to realizing his abstract visions. He can only enjoy visceral contact with reality if it is accompanied by an active will to initiate such contact, to intentionally engage it. EIEs frequently reflect on experiences with others, both positive and negative, and are always bracing themselves for future problems (which mostly involve other people). This extensive planning of future engagements cause EIEs to often feel restless as they want to implement their goals quickly. In situations where they are forced to remain patient and idle, EIEs can dwell in their stress and neglect real problems.
    Then, why do you think that you are irrational over rational? Is there any particular reason for this?

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I finally got round to replying to this, but found it difficult to have any coherent thoughts on it. For some reason, I thought your answer to "Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?" was most representative...

I was wondering about the extent to which you conserve energy and the nature of your thought process in response to events (e.g. is there a predetermined approach, or is it perhaps more spontaneous?)...those are probably more related to personality in general though than IMs...also, how is this different (if at all) during times of stress and times where you are forced into action? (because this might be something of an indicator of strongly ingrained personality traits, and/or might possibly indicate weaknesses also)... I don't really like the process of this questionnaire...although I think it can have great use if people expanded significantly on what is asked, and if there are good follow-up questions (that at least gets the ball rolling).
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So