Thread: Which types are the best at typing?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types are the best at typing?

subj.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from my observations in this forum: INFPs and ENTJs but I think the social interaction is very important here. guys most of you aren't very social, right?
    the ones that are giving me the impression of social beings are good at typing.. the others end up playing with facts and talking cowshit.

otherwise which ones should be the best? NF's ST's NT's... ?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this question is a bit pointless, since currently there is no method to properly verify the correctness of anybody's typing. What you end up doing is probably just comparing who most often end up typing similarly to other people, or in practise closest to the stereotype of every type. I like to play with the facts, but the thing is I would very much like a strict factual logic approach to typing - I dream of the day when ESTJs will be the best typologists... I suppose socionics has a long way to go before it reaches the maturity the fourth Quadra requires.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFs are the best! :wink: And I am not sayng this without a reason. My entp friend has enfp son and she has said that her son is very good at typeing and he knows very quickly who you are. Socionics literature says also that if you are Intuitive+ Ethical- you are probably gifted with typeing. Intuition lets you to make hypothesis and Ethics say how that perosn thinks. Around here, the best typeres are INTPs. Specially Cone.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

infj.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not trying to be rash, but what is this whole V.I. talk about cone being so great? I mean, im not saying he isn't, i don't know if he is or not, but where did cone prove to us that he is? Cone is a totally awesome guy, tubular, really. don't get me wrong, but where was it established that Cone is this V.I. master?

But I will say that I really do think that INTp's are good at typing. From my experience they can pick people out and come to conclusions about people's potential for usefulness quite well. They aren't very good at helping these people utilize this usefulness(from my limited experience).

They naturally "type" people, and I think it has alot to do with the "hidden agenda" idea. They like playing, childishly, with their bizarre infatuations with people.

But I really think that every type brings their own angle of expertise into visually identifying "types" of people, although not necessarily through socionics, since that appeals more to a specific group, primarily intuitive thinkers, and also because it takes alot of practice to know a system.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best type is ENTj.

The ENTj bases himself on strong empirical evidence to reach conclusions AND his Ni enables him to see behind appearances and search for more information in case he is suspecting that there's more than meets the eye.

As an extrovert, he naturally knows alot of people and has experience with alot of different personalities. As an Extraverted Thinking type, he evaluates facts based on principles. Those principles are the theories behind the types. He proceeds like a scientist: he compares all facts to the established criteria. Therefor, he is objective and not tainted by subjective biases. Having Introverted Intuition, he is skilled at seeing what hides behind the facade. Being a judger, he is also prone to making decisions and arriving to closure about matters - he will not waver around and have a problem fitting someone "in a box".

In my experience: I've asked dozens of friends to take type tests on the internet. Each time I would write down what I thought was their type on a piece of paper. Once they had the results for the online test, I would show them the paper and say "See?". I have never gotten any letter wrong out of the dozens of people I know that have taken the test.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you show know that those tests are far less then accurate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    And you show know that those tests are far less then accurate.
    shhhh!!!!

ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Creepy-

People with a lot of experience doing this. This excludes 95 percent of the people on this board (no offense to the "sports fan" and his fine efforts).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People with a lot of experience doing this. This excludes 95 percent of the people on this board (no offense to the "sports fan" and his fine efforts).
    We should do something with it that people can not anonymously spit out what they think of others.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

Definition of typing: Using *knowledge of functions* and relationthips within a socionics system to determine which type fits some person the best. The recognized patterns are compared with descriptions of functions and profiles.

NTs because they can analyze and spot *patterns* of behaviour (using intuition) and compare them with a system (using logic).

STs can do it also, but they need to have a library of patterns that correspond to types (concrete examples and facts tied to them - e.g. photographs). They aren't strong in intuition and can't induce from examples to generalizations that are in socionics profiles or deduce from this generalizations to certain examples.

SFs and NFs don't need this system. They relate to people without much error. If they do something wrong, they can quickly fix it.
    drake
    --Dilemmas are illusions.

Creepy-

Default Re: :)

Quote Originally Posted by drake
    SFs and NFs don't need this system. They relate to people without much error. If they do something wrong, they can quickly fix it.
    I applaud that point

Creepy-

Default Re: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by drake
    I applaud that point
    => Idealism at it's best

Creepy-

ISTPs. Superior dexterity folks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Which types are the best at typing?

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    subj.
    INFp, of course. Rowling is example.

Heh

It depends what do you what to write. If it is a harry potter then INFp is ok. If it is a news paper then enfp is better. Everyone have something to write.

INFp is not the best, if that was the question Just like any other type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aaaa that typing :-)

The best types are INFj, ENFp, ENTp. In visual id sensory types are realy bad. Intuitivies are ok. INTj, ENFj, ENTj are good also. It is confirmed
    Dont know about INFp and INTp. But sensory types are just bad at this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but it depends on ther inteligence too....