Thread: Vengeful Boyfriend

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Vengeful Boyfriend

What's his type? The story's probably fake, but whatever.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

News article on the story:

A heartbroken man has taken revenge on his alleged cheating girlfriend by setting her up to believe that he’s going to propose, but instead he confronts her on her infidelity.
    The man, who posted his elaborate scheme to YouTube, tricks his apparently cheating partner into believing that he’s taking her on the trip of a life time to see the Northern Lights where he’ll propose but everything isn’t as it seems.
    The video begins with him explaining that his girlfriend has been cheating on him since at least October, and that he’s seen all the texts and saucy photos she’s been sending to her lover. He then begins to explain his devilish plan.

He’s set up a romantic trail including candles, glitter and potpourri that will lead the unsuspecting woman upstairs where she’ll find their bedroom has been specially decorated as well and an envelope waits.
    The envelope explains his intentions to whisk her away on holiday to visit the northern lights. He’ll then read her a poem which hints that he’s going to propose but before he finishes she has to open a love heart shaped envelope which will confirm that he knows about her.

The man’s plan works and the woman seems overjoyed at the idea of going away and is visibly moved by her soon to be ex-boyfriend’s plan. He also cruelly dupes her into wearing antlers and a red nose, just to humiliate her. As she reads the note he comes into the room and reads his poem, she laughs nervously at his funny rhymes before opening the heart shaped envelope.

But inside the envelope isn’t the question she was hoping for, instead it asks who it is she’s been sleeping with. The shocked woman doesn’t have time to respond as he turns around, shuts the door and makes his escape. He then gets in a car, puts on some sunglasses and says “party time” before holding up a handwritten sign saying “The End”. The man’s elaborate breakup was then posted on you tube.
    From the looks of this video this pair are probably better off without each other.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/guy-br...-way-possible/

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get unilad through my Facebook feed as well. I find the articles are going downhill lately. ...

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'd probably cheat on him too.
    Hmm. Thats interesting. Why is that?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of enjoyed watching this video despite it's length. The female reminded me of one of my 8 sisters who is a little sneaky in the love department and always has others wondering what she is really up to despite a long standing marriage.
    The ending was very symbolic with a closing of the home door representing the closure of the relationship and no way for him to renter without that key, making for a clear ending (well at least for now).
    Last edited by Hays; 11-29-2015 at 07:45 AM.