Thread: Jeremy Hotz

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jeremy Hotz

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ISFP(?)
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ISFP(?)
    That was my impression, too. So much Si, probably introverted, surely ethical.

Anyone else -- agree or disagree?
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote SLI> =SEI
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I vote SLI> =SEI
    Where are you seeing Te > Fe? I did a search and saw someone once suggested ILi, but I don't see it.

I haven't watched much of his standup or any interviews, but he seems like he is consciously trying to elicit an emotional response w the way he presents himself. Even the hand-over-mouth thing seems to be doing that...I'll have to watch more of his stuff.

He reminds me of Adam Sandler, who I think is Fe-creative.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said I was seeing Te over Fe, btw. I said I could see SLI as a whole sociotype, slightly more then or equal to SEI.

He is trying to illicit an emotional response, because he a comedian for a living. I think the style he does it in, a sort of un-self concious manner, where he is doing it as if the audience isnt even there, speaks about something of his sociotype.

The comparison with Sandler seems appropriate.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I never said I was seeing Te over Fe, btw. I said I could see SLI as a whole sociotype, slightly more then or equal to SEI.

He is trying to illicit an emotional response, because he a comedian for a living. I think the style he does it in, a sort of un-self concious manner, where he is doing it as if the audience isnt even there, speaks about something of his sociotype.

The comparison with Sandler seems appropriate.
    Ah, I see. Well, the part I am most sure of is the Si, but then watching more of his videos I'm less positive of SEI, though I still lean that way based mostly on my first impression. It's my instinct when I watch him, but I could be convinced of SLI.