Thread: Could you take a look? 40Q

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Could you take a look? 40Q

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

In general, I think work is the action of somebody spending their time and effort, doing something that they may or may not want to do, in exchange for something else. Work might also be a noun, referring to the actual content of the work done, for example homework, or referring to the job itself. In physics, work is when you apply force to move an object.

As I said above, people go to work in order to gain something, for example, money and social status.

As for the question “whether I can do this work or not”. There are 2 levels of it: (A) whether I can get into the position of doing this in the first place (i.e. would I be hired), and (B) whether I have the actual ability for it.

1. Would be mainly about my qualifications and my previous work experience in that field. And also how I present myself during interviews.
    2. I believe I can learn anything and be great eventually if I try, but I sure have natural affinities for certain fields over the others, just like everybody else, and therefore I could learn so much faster and better in some fields. I guess people would need good self-awareness of their own abilities to answer it. I measure my own ability by comparing it with other people to see where I stand.

1. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

From what I know, people usually determine the quality with some kind of objective standard, for example the quality control in factories would require the products to be 10cm long, with small variations allowed, within a certain standard deviation etc. I determine the quality of my work by measuring it against other people’s work.

As for purchases, I define quality by how well it serves its purpose, number of features and specifications. I believe that price and quality should be correlated. A product is of bad quality if other products of a similar price perform better than it.

Of course I pay attention to the quality of the product before buying it. Another factor would be how well it suits me personally.

3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    Feelings: respect, admiration, competitiveness, jealousy, nervousness

Thoughts: damn... I’m bad but I could get better. Should I go for it though? I should either (A) try hard to be better, prove myself on par with the person or even better, or (B) just decide that this field is not important anyway and that I can just show how much better I am in some other fields. I’m pretty sure that I could be good at anything if I put enough time and effort on it, but the question is: is this worth it?

Actions:

1. Try to smile and befriend the person, learn from them. Hide my jealousy and exaggerate my weakness in this area, so that they would be motivated to help me.
    2. Smile and befriend them and hide my jealousy as well, while at the same time try to find a way to show how good I am at some other field. We could cooperate very well because we are good in different fields.

4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.
    I don’t really have anything to say about such a task. I’m not omnipotent, so of course there are things that I struggle with, it’s normal.
    If I struggle to do something then I usually google it and try to find out how other people deal with it. I think google can answer any question. Google is god.

As for my learning style, I strongly prefer to do things hands-on, experiment and follow examples, rather than learning from theory. I have been programming since about age 10, nobody taught me nor did I read any books. I started with Perl, javascript and PHP, while not even knowing html, and learnt them all by experimenting with other people’s codes, and modifying them to my wishes, eventually creating my own from scratch. At 13 I was selling prototypes of my codes for money, and was representing my country to compete internationally at 15. I am too impatient to just sit and read about coding, plus I cannot really understand much just from words anyway, it is tedious and I can’t really picture how it works in practice. Compared to other people, they prefer to read about it, memorize and know all about the theory before any practice. On one hand, I am amazed by their patience and dedication, and how they can learn from words but I can’t. That must be a really structured and safe way of learning. On the other hand, I like to think that my way is superior because it is more useful in real life, and much more exciting and fun, of course.

I’m rather new to typology, and much as I try, I cannot really understand the vague descriptions of the functions and imagine how it works out in real life, without some examples. I have read pretty much everything on wikisocion, and I know all the words and the basic theory, but I don’t know how they manifest in real life, which means I understand nothing… therefore, I need to get my own type right before I can do any further learning, by using myself as an example and a starting point. Therefore I asked people to type me, when I first got into typology. And everybody seemed to know much more about it than me, and I know nothing, and they all had conflicting opinions about my type, and I don’t know who to trust or what is right. It’s all so confusing, why can’t it be simple like math? I want to weed out the wrong opinions, and find out the truth.

I trusted the wrong sources and spent the past months being mistyped, and that is a huge setback to my learning, because I was using myself as a starting point, and my understanding of the functions is completely wrong then if my own type is wrong. Everything is destroyed. This is so frustrating, I will have to reread everything and build it again from scratch. I spent the past few months in vain and is this even worth it anymore.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Thoughts: Well, if I’m “supposed” to build a pyramid, I will assume that somebody has assigned me the task and provided with enough resources. Because no way am I going to do this for no reason, nor would I accept this task with not enough resources.

Feelings: Heck yeah! This is exciting. Maybe I could even make a name for myself. I can’t wait

Actions: I would first research and find out how people did this in ancient Egypt, and how people build similar things in modern times. Then, I try to improve on their methods, because obviously we are living in another time and we could use so much better techniques. I also consult my architect (if I am provided with one) or just hire a good one (if I am only provided with money). After deciding on the best build, the best site and the best materials, I start purchasing the materials and organizing the actual process with schedules and deadlines. I try to optimize it as well to minimize the working hours (so that I pay less) and maximize the amount of work done per unit time (so that it gets built faster). I will make it as efficient as possible by making sure that there is no idle worker at any moment, just as I did in some city building games. After deciding everything, the rest is only hiring workers and supervising them, making sure that they are following the schedules and the correct procedure.

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Give examples.

General refers to a collection of individuals; specific refers to certain individuals within that collection. I guess that statement means what applies to the general population could be applied to an individual, and vice versa.
    An example would be: all chickens have 2 legs, so one assumes that a specific chicken has 2 legs as well, even though he has never seen it. Someone sees an elephant, which he has never heard of before (this is a new species to him), and he sees that it has 4 legs, so that he assumes all elephants have 4 legs as well.

1. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

In general logical means reasoning that follows valid principles of logic. As for myself, logical is just something that makes sense to me. It does not necessarily correlate with the common view because I find some people’s beliefs and tradition really illogical. I can of course be logical easily by my own definition; however I might not be logical in someone else’s definition.

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?
    Hierarchy is a sorting of people/objects in which some are ranked above others. Usually it has multiple levels and the further it goes on top, the less people/objects there are. An example of it would be corporations, in which there is a single boss on top, and then several mid-level managers below him, and then many workers below each of the managers.
    Yes, I need to follow it and I think everybody should as well, because everything has its place. However, I would want there to be a clear path of advancement so that people could climb.

4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.
    I know that I’m supposed to only choose one, but this is so fun and hilarious I can’t stop doing this, so forgive me for not following the instructions. I chose the following 3 because they look more fun than the others.
    - How notions of “flatware” and “spoon” relate to each other?
    Flatware is a category which includes spoon and a bunch of other things. We could say that “spoon” is a subset of “flatware”. I do not know how to further explain because it is so basic.
    - If A is not B, and B is not C, therefore A is C. Is it correct? Why?
    wtf why would it be correct hahaha? I could draw a venn diagram to explain, but with words it’s more tedious. A is not B, B is not C, that doesn’t necessarily mean that A is C. The three of them could be totally different things, and the condition would still hold true while the conclusion is wrong. For example, apple is not orange, orange is not bananas. In this case apple is not bananas neither. So that makes an exception to that statement, therefore the statement is incorrect.
    I assumed that the statement is universal by the way it is presented, that’s why it is incorrect. Obviously, it could still accidentally hold true under certain circumstances, but that is beside the point.
    - Analyze famous phrase of Socrates: “I know that I know nothing”. Is it logical?
    In a strict sense it is not logical, because he knows that “he knows nothing”, and that counts as knowing something in itself, which makes the statement contradictory. In a broader sense though, I can interpret it as just rhetoric and rationalize it, pretend that “I know nothing” is the only exception, i.e. he knows nothing else except this very fact. Also the term “nothing” could mean “not much”, and not just absolutely nothing, in this literary case. So, it can sound logical depending on how you view it. I usually take the latter approach to prevent headaches when reading.

5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?
    I don’t often feel the need to structure information, as I usually learn and assimilate new things bit by bit. However, after learning a large clunk of information, I will have to structure it in my mind of course. I also do this before exams.
    The purpose is to make sure that every point relates well to each other, they work well and that I didn’t miss any important information.
    From what I have seen, people would draw flowcharts or write summaries. The way I do it is usually just to think hard about it, and then do some exercises/multiple choice questions about it, to solidify my knowledge. Lately though, I started using bullet point summaries.

1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?

Yes, I think I can but probably average. As for the methods I use, it largely depends on the context.

If I feel like I have the right to do this, for example: I’m in a leadership position and someone is breaking the rules, or when I purchase a faulty product and want a refund, or when somebody is being invasive and pressing me first, I have no problem just telling them what I want and keep insisting the rules/pressing back until they oblige. I don’t like screaming or arguing because I consider that tasteless, I will mostly just talk about it calmly. If they don’t get it, I will kick them out of the group, or file a consumer complaint.

As for social situations in which I don’t feel like I have the right to get what I want, things are trickier. I will have to do this more subtly, by using social pressures and knowing how that person works, or just make somebody else go first. Honestly, I prefer the direct approach because it is liberating, but I don’t mind practicing subtlety too.

1. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

Of course there are! I used to read Sun Tzu and other military strategies for fun. And of course, those can be applied in real life as well. Now, I just kind of assimilated them and use a variation of them when I need them.
    I don’t really like attacking people, unless they provoke me by stepping over the line first. I guess it is more of a defensive use.
    On an individual level, I don’t think it’s ok to just randomly occupy someone’s territory. We should respect other people’s territory and autonomy if we want those for ourselves, or else it is really hypocritical. If someone else started it first though, I have no problem with this.
    On a broader level, for example in the business world and in actual wars, I completely understand attacking and occupying someone else’s territory, and have nothing against it.

3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    I protect myself by learning from past mistakes and self-improvement. For example, I have made mistakes socially before, and I intend to never repeat it again. Also my people skills are rather rusty and I would probably be deceived or tricked in the future again if it goes on like this. Therefore, I read a lot on improving myself socially, how to tell truth from lies, how social dynamics work, evolutionary psychology, and now typology. And this is just one example of it, this is a consistent pattern in which I try to protect myself by learning and covering the weak spots.

I also feel very safe if I know about my environment and the people around me. For example, I like to observe and learn about the rules (whether explicit or implicit) of any new environment that I am in, so that I will know how far I can go and what I can do. When I first came to PerC, I briefly read the rules and observed how other people act, before I post anything. Also, I like learning about the secrets of other people just in case. In high school, I broke into the school database and got a ton of information on the teachers’ emails and reports. I felt very safe because I had the upper hand. I do not really actively use them though, it is only for defensive use.

All in all, I believe that I can protect myself and my interests if I’m good enough for anything that life throws at me, and through knowledge.

4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    Firstly, I would not get into a situation of opposition to begin with, if I think that I might lose. I will only do this if the chances are good, or that I can stand to gain something from it.
    I don’t really plan in advance, mostly just improvise on the spot and use everything that I have got on my hands. I try to win with a mix of arguments, knowledge of what matters to and what hurts the person, social pressure and threats.

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    To be honest, I have no idea what exactly do other people think of me. But I do try to appear as feminine, shy and soft, and I have the feeling that it is rather successful, because people accept me and like me and men will offer to protect me. And I quite like the fact that I appear non-threatening and socially acceptable. However, the above doesn’t work with close friends and family. I have the feeling that they think I’m strong, because they respect me and often ask me for help. Please keep in mind though, that my perception could very well be wrong.

As for my own views on it, I don’t believe there is anything in this world that can break me. I feel like I can do anything, survive anything and overcome any obstacle, if I really put my mind on it. Most people would be bored or give up, but not me. If the issue is important, I have the patience to stay and win in the end alone.

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is when something looks good to me? I don’t know how to define it, I just know it when I see it.

My opinion about beauty is rather fixed, as in I consistently find the same things/styles beautiful. But sometimes I see new things that will be added to my collection of beautiful styles too. I would say my style is generally accepted. There seems to be several streams of beauty in society, and mine is one of them. I like minimalism, plain colors and simplicity, modern style, uniform and regular things, beauty in structure as in math when everything falls into place.

Things that go beyond the generally accepted notion would be alternative things like people finding corpses/bugs/gore beautiful. Those kinds of things are not considered acceptable, but some people find that beautiful too, and it is well within their right to, I think.

2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?
    Yes, there are objective standards of beauty for example the golden ratio and the waist hip ratio. Beyond that, it’s really a free for all.
    “Classic beauty” would mean the conventional notion of beauty, I think it is about being a graceful lady.

3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    I create comfort for example by placing pillows on the back of my chair, or turning on the A/C when it is hot.
    I don’t know how others evaluate my skill and frankly I don’t give a damn because this is so useless lmao wtf?

4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    I pick my own clothes according to the price and how well they fit me/if I look good in them.

I don’t follow fashion because it is boring and irrelevant to my interests right now, but I might follow it in the future, I don’t know. I just feel like I can’t compete with other people my age, who have years of experience under their belts and I’m completely new. That’s why I resisted getting into this for so long, I don’t want to lose and would rather not get into it at all. Although, I concede that it is pretty important socially to make a good impression on people, and even for work.

I don’t know at all how to “select clothes for different types of figures”. And why would I want to know that to begin with? I will only select clothes for myself right? Anyway, if I want to know that I can just google it.

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I used to be big into designing houses and etc in the Sims game, and I thought I was pretty good at making everything look good. However later I discovered others’ designs online, and they all look so much more beautiful than mine. Since then I gave up on designing my own houses from scratch, and just took some other people’s beautiful designs and modify them to my tastes.

I think I will do the same thing in real life. I would hire a good designer (if I have the money) or just google good designs. Then, after I got the basic plans of how it looks, I try to modify it for myself. I would need to be conscious of the costs and the practicality of the design as well, unlike in the game.

1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

In general, yes I think it is acceptable to express emotions. But if it disturbs or interferes with others in any way, then it is inappropriate.
    For example, loud screaming in the library would disturb others’ concentration and it is also against the library rules. Talking too loudly and excitedly on public transport is annoying. Laughing loudly in a funeral is wrong as well, because it is against the implicit social rules. It is the act of expressing and the consequences that make it wrong – not the emotions themselves.

2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.
    - Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
    I could probably try to get into these states by reading sad stories or watching sad movies and focus really hard. But why would I even do that to begin with? What is the use of those. It is totally useless and actually hinders your life, makes you lose your drive and will. Except maybe you’re an artist and you try to get some ideas from experiencing these states, I don’t know. Well, from what I know people usually try to get OUT of them instead of getting into them, so I don’t even understand the point of this question.
    - How long can you stay in such states?
    I try to get out of them if I’m in them. I guess maybe 30 minutes of a game of League of Legends for small things, or about a week when my pet died.
    - How can you withdraw from them?
    By distracting myself with games, work and activities, as I mentioned in the above question.
    - Can they be pleasant, soothing?
    Why even would a negative emotional state, by definition, be pleasant? I don’t understand.
    - How do you feel after you have experienced them?
    I feel bad. Duh.
    3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side – positive or negative?
    Compared to most people, I would say that my emotional state is rather stable, as in it doesn’t naturally change a lot. I can actively change it positively though, by playing video games or reading jokes. The process is pretty quick as well, I feel very happy in a matter of minutes. But why would you try to change it negatively? It doesn’t make any sense.
    4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    I usually feel calm, happy and content. As for whether it will show, it depends on what emotion I am feeling.
    If I hear a joke, or am having fun with my friends, I have no problem laughing loudly and showing it externally. If I’m feeling bad, I would try my best to hide it and put on a blank face because I don’t want anybody to know what affects me and to which extent, because the knowledge could be used against me.
    5. Tell us about your moods over the last day.
    I do not consciously keep track of my moods, and often I am not aware of it at the moment until after a little bit of reflection. Now that I reflect on it, I felt pretty neutral and calm over the last day, as always.

1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.

Over the last day, I did not build any relationship with others (as in trying to get acquainted and get closer). I did however try to maintain existing relationships by talking, so that they would not forget me.

2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?
    Sympathy is when someone is feeling bad and it makes me feel bad too. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes not. I could actively try to attain sympathy by imagining myself in their situation, but that takes a lot of work.
    I need to express it when someone is telling me a sad story about themselves, so that it makes them feel better, and I would not hurt them with my apathy (if I’m actually apathetic) and so that they think I’m nice and I can stay on their good side.
    I do not know when it is advised not to, as I imagine it is beneficial under almost all situations.
    I express it with fixed wordings for example “that’s too bad!” “I’m sorry to hear this” and mostly just by asking leading questions, because sometimes when the person is feeling bad they just want to get it out of the system, and are not actually looking for anything from me.

3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?
    Yes, there are standards like being polite, saying thank you, apologizing, sending gifts and cards. I adhere to them because I want to get along with other people and make friends. Also I don’t want to get into trouble, it is better to adapt to the world rather than rebelling against it.
    I don’t think people will always have to maintain them. These kinds of things are needed for the initial stages of a relationship, but they are not necessary once people are closer. However, I like to still maintain some form of civility in my relationships because it feels better.

4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    I’m not very good with these things, but I will try. Being moral is generally considered as obeying the law, being kind, helping other people. Being immoral is when a person is ruthless and does not care about other people’s wellbeing, regardless of that being legal or not. However, those things are subjective and are different for everyone.
    In my opinion, a person is free to do anything as long as it doesn’t affect other people. A moral person keeps their promises, is fair and just, does their obligations, is loyal to their family and friends, is helpful when people need it, is kind and nice to people, does not intrude on others’ lives. I try to do these things.
    I evaluate the correctness of my own understanding by comparing it with others’.

5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?
    I am honestly confused, why are they doing this? How should I react? I am not even sure what reaction is appropriate. If caught by surprise, I guess I will just put on a blank face and pretend nothing is wrong at that moment, stall until I decide on the best reaction for it.
    Yes I can show my negative attitude by avoiding them or treating them coldly. I’m not that good with anger or screaming, though. Usually, I am not really sure if I should show any negative attitude at all, because I don’t know if what they did warrants it or if it is appropriate. I’m usually friendly to people and will only do this when I’m sure that they crossed the line.
    I hate to admit this, but I find it too easy to forgive people and too difficult to harbor ill feelings. All they have to do is be nice and do some form of kindness to me and then it was as if nothing ever happened, I lost all the animosity and ill feelings even if they don’t deserve forgiveness on principle. Therefore sometimes I try to avoid those people and keep reminding myself of what they did to me.

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

I don’t believe that life has an inherent meaning. We just evolved naturally and now here we are, why would life have any meaning? We are all just products of million years of evolution, a tiny spark in the long river of time. It seems rather presumptuous to think that we are any important to have a higher meaning.
    On an individual level, yes people might attribute personal meanings to their lives, and it is different for everybody. Some people wants to fight for a cause, some people wants to live in glory and wealth. I still can’t figure out mine though, everything seems meaningless and I feel kind of lost in this world, like a boat trying to find the lighthouse but it is dark all around. Where should I go next?

2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?
    I can tell whether they are friendly or hostile to me, whether they are lying to me or not. I can also tell what they might be good at, for example people who are good with computers and technology have a certain look on their faces that I can tell. Also, salesmen have a smarmy look with them too. It’s not 100%, of course, and I often make a wrong guess, therefore I reserve judgment and do not act on my “sense” until it is proven with facts.
    To be honest, I do not really care about someone’s traits unless I will be working with them / it is important to me in some way. Therefore I do not really focus on it.

3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?
    Imagination is when a person thinks of things/scenarios that do not exist around them right at that moment. Basically, thinking of something that they cannot interact with directly is imagination.
    Of course all people have it and can fantasize. Fantasy books and movies are solid proofs of that. As for my own fantasizing, I sometimes imagine surreal but exciting scenarios like terrorist attacks, zombie attacks, earthquakes etc, just like in action movies.

4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?
    In most situations, I think it is completely stupid to stand out in a crowd just for its own sake. I think these people are doing this to stroke their egos, and it is stupid because it draws attention, shows others how they work, and might make enemies. These people lack self-control and are willing to endanger themselves just to feel good. However, sometimes it is indeed useful to stand out in a crowd and make people recognize you and respect you, and it is smart to do that purposefully. All in all, what I think of those “stand out from the crowd” people depends on their motive, I guess. As for myself, I generally prefer to stay in the background unless there is something that I want to achieve by standing out. Honestly, it makes me nervous to stand in the spotlight.
    There are two forms of “standing out in a crowd” in my eyes. The first is people who dye their hair blue, or dress weirdly to “express themselves”, which I generally correlate with the first category of ego stroking. The second is people who are really special by merit of their abilities, skills or strength of character, which I can respect. While I still think that it might be better to stay low, they might not need the protection anymore and can handle any opposition.

5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?
    I absolutely disagree with this statement. A wrong idea will, at best, confuse and distract people until they decide that it is wrong, which both wastes their time and makes them lose concentration. At worst, it misleads people into doing the wrong things and into the wrong thinking path and generates even more wrong ideas. The only merit I can see is that they might provide a light hearted atmosphere when people laugh at them, which makes them feel free to contribute more ideas, but then again, the same thing can be achieved by many other ways.

1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

People change when they learn and experience things. I think most changes are good, because we improve ourselves and get better in most cases.
    People would not see the subtle changes, but if a drastic change happens others would see it. Also over a long time the changes accumulate and it becomes noticeable too. I don’t know how to explain further.

2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?
    Time is a resource that we all have a limited quantity of. I can feel the passing of time when I am engrossed in doing something, and after I’m done I look back and realize how many hours have passed. It all slipped from my fingers like sand but I didn’t notice. I shouldn’t have let it go, but it is lost in the wind forever.

Of course I can waste time, in fact at this very moment I am wasting time on the internet writing this instead of doing something for my life. Time wasting in my opinion means that the time could have been used much more productively yet the person chooses to use it for relaxation and entertainment or on less pressing matters.

3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    I don’t really need help, as I think I’m rather good with telling what will happen next, but receiving confirmation is nice as well.
    I will trust the forecasts of other people depending on the person’s merit. For example, I will trust someone’s relationship advice if they are good socially, or someone’s fishing advice if they have a lot of experience with it. I respect experience and skill very much.

4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    I do try to be punctual for work and school. However, it gets a little trickier with friends. Usually everyone is late anyway, so it seems silly to be on time just to wait 20 minutes for them.
    When someone is late, I would get a little annoyed inside, but I try not to be, and not show any annoyance on my face neither. Because I can be late too sometimes, and it is rather hypocritical to be annoyed by that when I do the same thing.

5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:
    a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,
    I’m really relaxed, walk around chilling and waiting for them.
    b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    Still very relaxed and calm. Would probably walk back to the meeting point to wait.
    c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here,
    I call them and ask where they are.
    d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
    Keep texting and calling them. Annoyed but try to stay calm and distract myself with phone games.
    e) more time and the person is still not here…
    I go home.

I did this a while ago, but I'm uncertain of my type again, and so posted here for some help.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you think of the blocks.
    Last edited by helloworld; 11-27-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hihi?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hihi92 View Post
    hihi?
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hihi92 View Post
    hihi?
    make a video

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do these questions help with typing?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html