Thread: Narrowed it down to LSE or SLI or SEI

Hybrid View

Default Narrowed it down to LSE or SLI or SEI

Some of you have typed me as SLI Te subtype I am convinced I don't have a Fe Polr.
    So I am leaning towards LSE but even then I think me Fe is stronger than an SLI.

I have typed my mother as ESI and my father as an ethnically type too is it possible that I have enhanced Fe because of this.

I would apprciated it you guys could ask so probing questions so I can Narrow it down even further.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

For members typing themes is "What's My Type?" section.

I would apprciated it you guys could ask so probing questions so I can Narrow it down even further.
    sure. make a video-interview

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Those Are very different types. LSE and SEI are dynamic types and observe action and have a lot of superficial similarity. LSE like to control environment and direct people while SEI mostly like to pursue their tastes and pleasures. LSE can want things to go their way while SEI just want to be included and have fun...experienced verses traditionalist. SLI are like SEI. They both are easier going laid back than the LSE who observes and wants people to do as they see fit and proper.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I like to control my environment but I don't know about directing people I work for myself and never found myself in a position to do so.

Reading the Quadra descriptions I think I would prefer that company of an Alpha group.

As far as directing people I choose not to. Ultimately people do as the want anyway it is a massive waste of energy to even try. Maybe my understanding of directing is wrong.

I like to guide people help them reach to goals on a personal basis like a mentor but once again I never find myself in that position ands it's a shame I have so much to offer.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Is your "guiding" included getting on their case and drilling things in until they show that they took action? That would be directing
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Is your "guiding" included getting on their case and drilling things in until they show that they took action? That would be directing
    Heck no!