Thread: 80q

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 80q

Block I

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Logic is about seeing the connections. There are many different common views, some of them are logical, some of them are not.
    How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    Fractions devide the time of the day on its smaller pieces, hours and mintues.
    What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    Rule is a generally aplied prohibition or regulation. I personally follow rules that I see as important, but try to not violate other rules.
    What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is basically a system, an order, an organization of subjects. I follow my own set of systems based on what is important to me.
    What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    - I prefer to figure stuff out by own self, instructions are often boring and trying out possibilities on the go is usually more fun. I'd gladly write some psychology based manual.
    Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    I do agree, as I said before, it's important to follow you own self, however violating anyone else's freedom of that choice is an abuse.
    Tell us how about consistent you are?
    I am a perfectionist when it comes to things that really matter to me, but doing anything else, I do just enough to get by. I am not very precise.
    What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    Stanrd is a general expectation or an idea of how a certain object should be, people need it to understand concepts better.
    You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    I would not feel good about this task, as order is really not my strong side.

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work in my opinion is being productive. People go to work to be a part of the productive process of the society.
    Education, intellect, potential and experiences should be enough to determine whether you can do the job or not.
    Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality
    How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    Quality depends on everyone's personal preferences. I personally value creativity, originality, innovation and aesthetics.
    How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    I sometimes do leave the work unfinished. When I work on something important to me, I have very high standards and I often fail to meet them, which leads to the decrease of my interest.
    What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
    Interesting work is something that allows me to apply my own opinions, methods and creativity. I like to express myself in an artistic manner, but originality and exploring of new ways is often more important for me than the general aesthetic value.
    You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    I usually compare it with other prices of the similar object.
    When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    Depends on what the work is. If I work in something I know well, I won't let myself to be distracted by it. If I work on something I am not so confident about, I let the other person help me, or explain me the right ways of doing it.
    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    I'd probably try to understand the person and see what it is that he's doing and I am not.
    When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    I usually feel okay with asking for help if I really can't help my own self.
    You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    I'd rather build something on my own. If I really need to build the exactly same pyramid, then I'd at least try to add some extra value to it.

Block III

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    see beauty as something very personal. Beauty is not only about being aesthetically appealing, it is also about being different and original. I often notice, that I have my very own standards for beauty.
    Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Beautifully dressed person is someone who own the style. Someone who is aesthetically appealing, but has his own personal sense of style and fashion. I very much enjoy dark and disturbing themes in fashion and also in art, that is most likely why I enjoy gothic or grungy vibe in clothing. The rebel value is important for me to, something that says "I am not part the majority".
    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?
    Of course there is a classic beauty, but I prefer not to follow such ideals.
    What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    Comfort and coziness is a feeling of something familiar and pleasant, it's the feeling of home, the feeling of pleasant sensations, harmony and peace. I create my own harmony when I resivit my favourite places, drink my favourite wine, walk down my favourite streets. I am very senstive on atmosphere and vibes of certain places and when I feel there is a postive atmosphere created around me, I feel comfortable and cozy. I think I can create a positive atmosphere for my own self, but I sometimes forget about it. I doubt that I can create that for someone else though...
    How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    Fashion is important for me to a certain point. I like to be fashionable and creating my own personal style is very important for me, but individualism and artistic value of fashion play the greatest role in my style.
    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
    I usually like to come up with my own recepies. I like to experiment.
    Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    Usually not, they can suck up such things. I personally think my taste for style and aesthetics is far more developed than in most people.
    Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I would likely do that, I like to follow my own vision and idea of an atmosphere and a theme I want to create. My fault is that I often miss important details so sometimes it can be a disaster. That's partly why I do not really like colours, they are sort of agressive and makes you do a lot of mistakes so I prefer the elegant darkness.
    How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    I personally dislike too colourfull things in style or art. I like things to be minimalistic with a sense of nostalgia.

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Not really, I suck at this. But I am good at making people to do what I want when I pretend to be weaker than I really am.
    What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    I am not very good at dealing with such things. I do not really enjoy drama, so I just usually try to keep it cool.
    What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    My people are people who share my values, interests and opinions and everyone else is a stranger.
    Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    Attack... why the hell would I do that...no
    Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    Territory... uhm... well... no? If you mean intime zone, comfort zone or anything like that, I am pretty sure I don't let anyone to disturbe it when it comes to me and I try to not do the same to other people.
    What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    I don't knooow! I am insecure when it comes to that so much I just let other people to do all that stuff for me, or I just honestly don't care.
    QUOTE]How do you protect yourself and your interests?[/QUOTE] I am a bit avoidant and reserved.
    Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    Force... I need someone to do that for me, because no... I do not do anything like that.
    Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    no
    How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    I am not sure... perhaps someone who can resist the temptations and remain true to his own self and his own goal

Block V

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child?
    Boorishness is an insensitive interaction with other people, or insensitive action that might have a negative effect. I do value polite and sensitive approach to others. I do try to be nice and respectful of others.
    How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    I'd tell the adult to think more about other people's emotions and consequences of his own actions.
    How would you improve the moral of the society?
    ;I think we live in a society that is too elitary and create unnecessary differences between people. I think we should be more open and tolerant as well as we should value equality and respect far more.
    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    I think so. Although it depends what it is, everyone should have at least some moral code within their own self.
    Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Love is a feeling of mutal understanding and attraction. It's about sharing your self with someone else and feeling it's right for both of you. I can love and punsh at the same time, I do not see love in black and white terms.
    Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    There is no right method, it depends on the person. Though I'd feel better about the germam one, we should be able to adapt to create a harminious atmosphere for both, the guest and the host.
    What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Sympathy is putting yourself in someone else's shoes. I think sympathy can be expressed with those close to you or those who came to you to seek such thing
    Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    Of course there are norms in society. I do follow them in order to make sure I do not insult other people, but I also try to adapt to what people need on the individual level, because everyone sees those things a bit differently. It's important to follow them, to be able to remain in positive relationships.
    How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    I notice people's reactions, I notice the way they behave around others, put them into a category and approach them based on my of what my be appropriate for them.
    What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    For me there is only one rule of morality and that is; never hurt anyone.
    Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    I have a problem with showing negative emotions. If it is something that really bothers me, I'd probably tell the person in a bit of sarcastic manner, but unless it's something not that huge, I tend to bubble up all the negativity and hide it, untill it boils.

Block VI

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    It probably says that the individual is more important than the society as the whole. I do not agree.
    Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    I often have a problem with expressing emotions and see overly emotional people as shallow and weak.
    Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    I often experience my emotions when I am alone and have time to think about them.
    How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I do not express my emotions directly, I am often more passive agressive, or I shut down completely.
    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    Shallow emotions are those that don't really come from your own self, you do not really feel and experience them as a part of your being.
    What are right or wrong emotions?
    There are no right or wrong emotions, emotions are to be felt not to be judged.
    Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
    I like to play with my own emotions, but I respect the emotional privacy and integrity of others. I usually use music, movies, art or books to change my own emotional states.
    What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
    It's about expressing your emotions in a bit of dramatic manner. For me it can happen when I deal with some things too much and can't handle it anymore.
    Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    No, it often does not. I avoid negativity and I can come across as much cloder and cooler than I really am.
    Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    I am extremly aware of my own emotions and how they effect me during the day. I sometimes do notice emotions of others, but only those that effect my own self in some way.

Block VII

Do you like surprises?
    Yes, I think I do.
    How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    I notice that people often change based on external forces and influences and I can be well aware of that, however I do not favor the idea of identity change.
    Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    Probably not
    What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    No, I do not. I like to be a bit more down to earth.
    Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    I actually do have a pretty good 6th sense, but I don't use it that often.
    What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Time... it's about how things are going. You can kill time with being unprodactive and lazy.
    Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    I really deslike to wait and when I do not know the exact time I feel even worse.
    Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    I do not need help with that, I think I am pretty capeable of seeing the possibilities of the future development.
    Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    I am often late, but I do not like the uncertinity when someone else is late too.
    Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
    20 minutes - I am probably on my way to meet the person, might feel a bit nervous if it is someone I don't know well. Usually I feel a bit of nervous and also excited when meeting people.
    5 minutes - I am becoming a bit insecure maybe, but hope for the meeting to go well.
    the time of the meeting - excited perhaps
    if the person's late - I'd feel humiliated.

Block VIII

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    I think, we are here to create our meaning.
    What should be done so people can be happy?
    It's not the same for everyone, but I'd love this world to be more open and free.
    In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    I'd probably try to calculate myself, to come up with possibilities and ideas, but discussing it with other people is always a good thing.
    When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    I am very good at spotting people's personalities. I do notice a lot of things about people that I can place and connect to different meanings well. I usually have very good radar on people and I can read them well.
    Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why?
    smart, educated, innovative, creative, rebel, sail his own course.
    I like people who are a bit of a rebels against the current, but who are aslo smart and come up with their own innovations.
    I believe I can be an interesting person when I am in a right company of those who share my views.
    What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    That would be a really bad insult.
    What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    a) fair - creative, artistic, strange, silent, reserved, smart, irresponsible, lazy, bohemian b) cold c) irresponsible, cold d) confident
    Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    I do fantasize a lot. I fantasize about my future, my life, how thing will be or would have been.
    What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    I think creativity, open mind and innovative thinking are very important. If you have a mind full of good ideas and the gut to make them real, you can change the world.
    What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    Lazyness and a lack of will power.
    What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    I personally values being succesfull more than being good... I do have my own moral compass that I follow though. But it is complicated, because a lot of things that are moral in my view are immoral for others and vice versa
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 11-23-2015 at 01:10 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I do agree, as I said before, it's important to follow you own self, however violating anyone else's freedom of that choice is an abuse.

Above is an ethical statement
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might have mixed up the T section with a bit of ethical pepper.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is anyone else willing to participate? I know 80 questions is a lot, but c'mon folks...you had your weekend off!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say EII.

I've seen Delta values, like this focus on aesthetics/novelty and aristocracy.

(eg of Delta aristocracy :

Education, intellect, potential and experiences should be enough to determine whether you can do the job or not.
    )

So in a sense the role of people is determined by their potential and competency, etc...

Your logic blocks aren't very strong, but your Fi one on the contrary is very good. The Fe one seems good but subdued. We can see that you express subjective ethics, and your opinion on ethical subjects. Intuitive blocks seem strong.
    The Se one seems very subdued as well.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I would say EII.

I've seen Delta values, like this focus on aesthetics/novelty and aristocracy.

(eg of Delta aristocracy :

)

So in a sense the role of people is determined by their potential and competency, etc...

Your logic blocks aren't very strong, but your Fi one on the contrary is very good. The Fe one seems good but subdued. We can see that you express subjective ethics, and your opinion on ethical subjects. Intuitive blocks seem strong.
    The Se one seems very subdued as well.
    Thank you for the reply. I was typed EII before, however there are some things about EIIs that seem off for me.

EIIs usually have rigid and strong morals and are very ethical. Even though I do see myself as an emotional person, I would not say I am an ethical person. Not in the sense of the traditional understanding of ethics... I have my own set of values and ideals that I follow, and those are way more important for me than the external moral system. I more or less ignore that one... But that also makes me seem a bit immoral at the times.

My moral system is also not that rigid... I am a scattered person, it's easy to get me distracted even from my values. I tend to be all over the place type of a person, a bit unstable, not really firm and I am very very very far from being strict with myself or with others.

EIIs are often also described as very spiritual...I do not believe in any sort of religion or spiritual belief system. Actually I tend to see people with a sense of strong morality based on religion or spirituality as very...repulsive, it goes against my own self.

Another thing... EIIs are also at times viewed as ascetic, or have trouble relaxing and enjoying themselves in a given moment. I do not have an issue with my Si... I am sort of a bohemian, I like the finer things in my life and I like to indulge in pleasurable physical sensations. I am unaware of my body and health though...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I've seen Delta values, like this focus on aesthetics/novelty and aristocracy
    Social hierarchy relates to Ti and Se.
    While Reinin's dichotomies is not Jung's typology and is baseless bullshit.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Who is talking about social hierarchy or the dichtonomies?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I was typed EII before, however there are some things about EIIs that seem off for me.

EIIs usually have rigid and strong morals and are very ethical. Even though I do see myself as an emotional person, I would not say I am an ethical person. Not in the sense of the traditional understanding of ethics... I have my own set of values and ideals that I follow, and those are way more important for me than the external moral system. I more or less ignore that one... But that also makes me seem a bit immoral at the times.
    The bolded part fits much more with Fi than Fe tbh. Because Fe tends to appear objectively moral, and make judgments based on how someone could be positively or negatively emotionally affected. You said that you don't think that you are an ethical person, but the fact is that your logic blocks are weaker, compared to the ethics one.

Answers like those:

Quality depends on everyone's personal preferences. I personally value creativity, originality, innovation and aesthetics.
    Work in my opinion is being productive. People go to work to be a part of the productive process of the society.
    Interesting work is something that allows me to apply my own opinions, methods and creativity. I like to express myself in an artistic manner, but originality and exploring of new ways is often more important for me than the general aesthetic value.
    You kinda have a focus on people, and personal opinions/individuals.

Also I'd like to add that Fi is often described as having strong values (especially in MBTI), but this is not necessarily the case. Fi is overall a subjective judgement and focus on things, and how you feel about them (as we can see in these quotes as well).

My moral system is also not that rigid... I am a scattered person, it's easy to get me distracted even from my values. I tend to be all over the place type of a person, a bit unstable, not really firm and I am very very very far from being strict with myself or with others.
    Fi isn't necessarily rigid neither. It can become rigid when the person is personally attacked, and when one's perspective isn't respected. Also the other part of your sentence could kinda fit with Ne. And if you really feel like you aren't much focus on your personal attraction/repulsion, then I would recommend to look over IEE.

EIIs are often also described as very spiritual...I do not believe in any sort of religion or spiritual belief system. Actually I tend to see people with a sense of strong morality based on religion or spirituality as very...repulsive, it goes against my own self.
    Here again your sentence is very Fi. Look at the bolded part. There's a emphasis on your personal opinion, and attraction/repulsion. No doubt that you are Fi ego tbh.
    And EIIs are described as very spiritual? I've never heard of that. And I recommend you to ignore this information because it looks highly inaccurate. The EII friend I have isn't spiritual at all, and I see no correlation between spirituality and Fi/Ne.

Another thing... EIIs are also at times viewed as ascetic, or have trouble relaxing and enjoying themselves in a given moment. I do not have an issue with my Si... I am sort of a bohemian, I like the finer things in my life and I like to indulge in pleasurable physical sensations. I am unaware of my body and health though...
    I'm sorry, once again this information appears inaccurate. If you know about Reinin dichotomies, you would see that EII are judicious, rather than decisive. Which kinda contradict your statement here. I recommend you to skim this link. And I'll quote you a little part :

Judicious

1. Natural state is relaxation.
    2. Work best when they can relax beforehand, and are mobilized only for the duration necessary.
    3. Have an easy time going from 'mobilized' to 'relaxed', but not from 'relaxed' to 'mobilized'. Thus, they may need external stimuli to become mobilized.
    As you can see, it kinda fits with what you said.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not talking about Social hierarchy. I was talking about individual potential, which is Fi/Ne.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Gay what does power mean to you?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry stupid spell check @Fay
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @Gay what does power mean to you?
    I honestly never really thought much about it. Power for me is a concept that seems sort of outside of my area of consciousness...When I think more about it, I kind of despise people who long for power and even the whole idea seems twisted for me.
    I am the kind of a person who doesn't' even believe that having a government is right. Government is like the symbol of modern concept of power in my opinion. So is police and any other authorities like that, that I usually see as pointless and corrupted. And that is probably my idea of power...it's pointless and it's corrupted. It's best to live free lives without necessary obligations and rules or people who limit us in being who we really are. If people could understand the concept of equality and could open up their minds, we wouldn't be needing any of that.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80q
    an ethical type with competent sensing, SF

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delta Delta Delta. I am still not sure what to make of heavy emphasis in the Si block, but the Fi is everywhere, whereas the Si is only in the Si block.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    an ethical type with competent sensing, SF
    sensing? really?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I honestly never really thought much about it. Power for me is a concept that seems sort of outside of my area of consciousness...When I think more about it, I kind of despise people who long for power and even the whole idea seems twisted for me.
    I am the kind of a person who doesn't' even believe that having a government is right. Government is like the symbol of modern concept of power in my opinion. So is police and any other authorities like that, that I usually see as pointless and corrupted. And that is probably my idea of power...it's pointless and it's corrupted. It's best to live free lives without necessary obligations and rules or people who limit us in being who we really are. If people could understand the concept of equality and could open up their minds, we wouldn't be needing any of that.
    Your concept of government and power are democratic. Some.people confuse power with undue strength. Power here is associated with ones own will and willingness to.do.As they want. That is the definition of will Willful means doing what one.wants independent of authority. I believe that I can type you SEE because of this view.
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your concept of government and power are democratic. Some.people confuse power with undue strength. Power here is associated with ones own will and willingness to.do.As they want. That is the definition of will Willful means doing what one.wants independent of authority. I believe that I can type you SEE because of this view.
    The amount of Se I use equals exactly 0.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fay I forgot to say how much I think you look like the singer Adele
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The amount of Se I use equals exactly 0.
    Functions are not used. They just exist in our brains and pick up that information from the outside For.eexample Te will naturally observe things moving..will ask "where are you?" To determine the location of the object then will ask "where are you going?" To determine or watch the action move. Se will look at and pick up on the outside looks and properties of the object "he's wearing a pink shirt" or "that hat is black!".
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fay I forgot to say how much I think you look like the singer Adele
    You are not the first one to tell me that.

But I still disagree with your typing... I read Jung's and socionics definitions of Se and I really do not relate to anything about Se. Whenever I take a function based test Se and Te are both my lowest scores. I don't know if you read my Se block in my questionnaire, but I don't think that's how an Se user would answer it. I think I'll stick with delta NF, Fi and Ne are what make most sense to me and enneagram 4 just adds it perfectly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not the best typer, but Ne/Si valuing and ethical ego seems to make sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are not the first one to tell me that.
    while Adele is I*FP

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

while Adele is I*FP
    I have been told I look like many different people and yes Adele is one of them, but I do not think it particularly says anything about my type. I do not relate to Adele as a personality nor I relate to her music or lyrics, I'd even say I don't really like the idea of her.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have been told I look like many different people and yes Adele is one of them, but I do not think it particularly says anything about my type. I do not relate to Adele as a personality nor I relate to her music or lyrics, I'd even say I don't really like the idea of her.
    Why would you say something like that? why wouldn't you like the idea of her? You don't even know her She's a fine singer and I'm sure a nice enough person. I think your harsh judgements are not characteristics of EII more humanist nature. They are Se.

What information do you use to arrive at such a conclusion about not liking the idea of her?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 12-08-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have been told I look like many different people and yes Adele is one of them, but I do not think it particularly says anything about my type.
    It says some. When people say "you look like someone" this may mean not only body, but whom you remind them, what impressions you give. Your nonverbal behavior may be associated with these "look alike" also, - that depends on your type.

I do not relate to Adele as a personality
    You relate as personality and by behavior, if types are close or same. As I've said people may notice this too.
    ISFP for her and INFP for you are most possible.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says some. When people say "you look like someone" this may mean not only body, but whom you remind them, what impressions you give. Your nonverbal behavior may be associated with these "look alike" also, - that depends on your type.

You relate as personality and by behavior, if types are close or same. As I've said people may notice this too.
    ISFP for her and INFP for you are most possible.
    In my opinion Fe is about adapting your own feelings and moods to fit the group and your environment. It is also about manipulating the mood to gain the power over others to get desirable attention, reaction or to get to the common goal. It's about the group dynamics, relationships and being aware of how one feeling can influence the other.

Fi is about being aware of one's own feelings while putting the goals and desires of a group on the secondary importance. Fi is more "This is how I feel, take it or leave it". I don't give single damn about group values and I think Adele doesn't as well.

I think she's ESI and I am EII.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you say something like that? why wouldn't you like the idea of her? You don't even know her She's a fine singer and I'm sure a nice enough person. I think your harsh judgements are not characteristics of EII more humanist nature. They are Se.

What information do you use to arrive at such a conclusion about not liking the idea of her?
    Oh! I just noticed that and I felt like I want to response even when it was posted a long time ago...

I doubt I judged her based on Se and feelings of subjective like and dislike are characteristic for Fi users and yes I am not the typical EII who loves everyone.
    I am elitary and judgemental because I have very specific and high values and expectations for people, myself included. I said I dislike the IDEA of her, because I can't dislike her as a person, because as you said, I don't know her. So I don't dislike her personally, but the message she gives off in her songs, lyrics, appearance and artistic expression is something I do not relate to. She sings about love and relationships mostly and I don't care about such topics neither I care about her tragic love stories.I like artists who don't afraid to experiment with ideas, meanings and go beyond the comfort zone of art. I adore artists who create the whole ideology and different meanings in their art, who play with patterns, language, metaphors and experiment with sound. I like artists who are edgy, different, unique, alternative and controversial in their nature. I like things that go beyond what is known and bring the rawest new perception, idea and free us from our limits of both intellect and ethics. I like art that speaks about something universal, meaningful and brings innovation while it can still stimulate my feelings. I generally like dark, controversial, edgy, obscure and socially revolting themes.
    Adele doesn't do anything like that so I don't see a single reason to like her.
    I also enjoy the dark side of perception and feelings more than anything else... I am also a metalhead, grew up on punk/rock and ideas of anarchy and with Kurt Cobain's pictures on wall ... how the hack am I supposed to like Adele?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh! I just noticed that and I felt like I want to response even when it was posted a long time ago...

I doubt I judged her based on Se and feelings of subjective like and dislike are characteristic for Fi users and yes I am not the typical EII who loves everyone.
    I am elitary and judgemental because I have very specific and high values and expectations for people, myself included. I said I dislike the IDEA of her, because I can't dislike her as a person, because as you said, I don't know her. So I don't dislike her personally, but the message she gives off in her songs, lyrics, appearance and artistic expression is something I do not relate to. She sings about love and relationships mostly and I don't care about such topics neither I care about her tragic love stories.I like artists who don't afraid to experiment with ideas, meanings and go beyond the comfort zone of art. I adore artists who create the whole ideology and different meanings in their art, who play with patterns, language, metaphors and experiment with sound. I like artists who are edgy, different, unique, alternative and controversial in their nature. I like things that go beyond what is known and bring the rawest new perception, idea and free us from our limits of both intellect and ethics. I like art that speaks about something universal, meaningful and brings innovation while it can still stimulate my feelings. I generally like dark, controversial, edgy, obscure and socially revolting themes.
    Adele doesn't do anything like that so I don't see a single reason to like her.
    I also enjoy the dark side of perception and feelings more than anything else... I am also a metalhead, grew up on punk/rock and ideas of anarchy and with Kurt Cobain's pictures on wall ... how the hack am I supposed to like Adele?
    First is all about love and relationships. First bases know how to adjust relationships to them
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Fi, Ne in ego