Thread: I'm a combination of SEE + ILI

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default I'm a combination of SEE + ILI

I just had an AHA moment.

I'm really a perfect example of an ambivert.

Like i think, i am a combination of an SEE + ILI for real.

I really think i have Ni with me other than Ne..

I really think I'm a mistyped ENFP.

Because you know, in real life, i rather used Se than Ne. And i always use Ni.

I really think I have Se because since i was a kid? or a teenager because that's the earliest i can remember lol. I'm always concerned about my looks.

I think my cognitive function is Se + Ni.

Definitely!

That's why i can really read people. But unlike the usual Ni people who just mostly assume stuffs without being realistic, i always make sure that my intuition is not real unless I've proven it with my naked eye.
    Besides I'm really paranoid too as hell. like not that paranoid but, Se keeps me on the ground. Telling me, it's not real. Yes, it's possible but it's not real.

And Ni makes me think sooooo deeep. like literally deeeep! deep. Deeeeep. Deeeeeeep. but my Se makes my thinking funny so it becomes like Ne.

I really don't think i have Ne. I think it's probably a mistype. A combination of Se and Ni.

Sometimes i use Ni. Sometimes Se.

Yes i really don't use Ne.. Because i don't know.. There's just something about Ne.. It's like, they're very creative. I'm not very creative i think. Like I'm not that innovative. I always base my decisions based on my past actions - is that Te?

Yes i also think i have Te because i can really be bossy at times.. But i think, my Te is one a third function.

And then, Fi? Or Ti.. I think i have combination of both.

Because i really cannot understand Fe..

Wait, do i have Ti?

Hmmmm. I don't know, I'm not really sure.

Because they say, the people on socionics, i sometimes hang out there because people are very nice in answering my nerd questions.. Here on perc, people are really stupid. I cannot even ask questions because i already know the answer.. Whilst on socionics, i don't know socionics that much that's why whenever I'm learning something I'm getting pumped up.

I also love learning a lot you know..

Like whenever i already mastered something, i switch on something else.. I'm not a jack of all trades like an Ne person.. I always make sure to master something.. Just one skill. Because doing everything without mastering it will just nullify everything you did because you will forget it..

I wanna learn skills where even in the long time of not using it, i can still know how to do it..

And i really need to feed my mind with something useful because if i don't, i feel depressed actually.

And i love it when I'm intuiting with new ideas or introspecting..

Because it gives me ideas on what i should do..

Anyways, i applied a part time job.. Because i wanna experience working in service industry!

But unfortunately the place is very far away..

But you know what, I'm loving my new place already. Because earlier, i don't have pms anymore and I'm happy because i don't know, my team mates and i were just talking about random stuffs and i like it when we talk.

Because my other teammates conversations really bores the fuck out of me. Hehe. Like they just talk about people. I mean. Mundane stuff that really bores the fuck out of me.. i feel unenergized with that actually..
    I really like learning new stuffs actually. It's about new things.. Because it makes me feel alive whenever I'm experiencing new stuffs.

Or learning new stuffs!

Currently now, I'm happy with my life. Because I'm not crazy today. I don't have pms. Hihi.

I don't know, I'm really happy today. There's really no reason at all.

And you know what, I already have the patience to reply with my old friends hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe...

Because usually i don't really reply back and i get annoyed when someone is checking me out because I'm lazy to say what's going on with my life heheehehheeh.

Now i can be talked normally. Like my mind i clear and I'm very philosophical.

And i ate something goood today!

And uhm.. I don't know, I'm just happy!!!

Really, whenever I'm depressed,

I usually become horny? Or hopeless romantic.. It's like some sort of distractions on me..

Last week, I'm saying to myself, "i wanna get a boyfriend badly" but, my other Self said, " don't, because you're just lonely "

That's true. I don't really need a boyfriend actually. It's just my response to feeling alone.

I'm really glad that i can control myself now (jk) i just have bought an egg vibrator haha!

That's actually not me who bought that, it's my other self.

I feel like i have multiple personalities..

Like since birth.

When i went back in my hometown, i met my friend, he's intp. I've accidentally used my Se-dom on him.. Because usually i use my Ni on him, because that's the only way we can meet half way. Because intps have Se Polr. They cannot absorb Se. They don't like Se.. Thats why he told me that I'm weird. he cannot say anything..
    Then i suddenly switched to Ni mode.

He really likes me when I'm on my Ni mode.. Because he thinks I'm intelligent.

That's all. i love you

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol this is actually a sort of "blog" on perc. So there's some unusual bullshit out here lols. Whatever..

I'm just asking for your opinions because my Ni is activated this time

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf

Well, if you can, please switch to your Ni mode more often.

I'm not sure about the SEE+ILI thing, because it doesn't make sense from a Socionics perspective. It's cool though, and I interpret it as a strong need for Ni/Te, your ILI Dual.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The ti polr is exploding rn lmfao

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

-_-

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's already my intelligent version

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and where is your video? according to V tag?

misleading, misleading everywhere...

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    and where is your video? according to V tag?

misleading, misleading everywhere...
    What's v- tag?? :/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    What's v- tag?? :/
    Forum Socionics Discussion What's My Type? [VI] I'm a combination of SEE + ILI

[vi] - means visual info. best of it is video

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Forum Socionics Discussion What's My Type? [VI] I'm a combination of SEE + ILI

[vi] - means visual info. best of it is video
    Ahhhhhhh!! I see. I have a video

Here:

https://youtu.be/aCgxGXVPNgM