Thread: notamember!

Default notamember!

I signed up And now I want to be typed. I don't know what to say Cpig says that I'm everyone's dual I've been told I remind people of a bouncy ball...at some time I was worried I had no personality I think I might be a crosstype! I'm also obsessive compulsive and stuff... I might add on later if people ask questions!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a picture!
    For some reason you make me feel hyper.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna go with INFp for now...

If you have the patience, read this:

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5889
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome notamember It is about time you arrived I'm sure we can put you in a box so don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Oh yes. I once chatted with notamember for a while and then I couldn't sleep for two days. And this story is not made up. What type is best at energizing people around them?

Anyways my first guess is ISFp, feeling subtype. Perhaps INFp, feeling subtype. Well I don't know about the subtypes but there is a lot of feeling in the air anyways

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Oh yes. I once chatted with notamember for a while and then I couldn't sleep for two days. And this story is not made up. What type is best at energizing people around them?
    LOL!!!

I'd say activity...
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Welcome notamember It is about time you arrived I'm sure we can put you in a box so don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger

Anyways my first guess is ISFp, feeling subtype. Perhaps INFp, feeling subtype. Well I don't know about the subtypes but there is a lot of feeling in the air anyways
    Oops haha sorry....and Diana...hey!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dichotomy approach is pop now so try this chart:

From this thread:
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5888

I'm pretty sure you are Alpha probably ISFp or Beta probably INFp.

I mean you seem to be "asker" (or taciturn) and "merry" which points to Alpha or Beta. I can't say about the other dichotomies yet.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFps, particularly young ESFps, can seem deceptively Merry. Not that she's an ESFp. I'm not sure why I felt the need to say that.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ESFps, particularly young ESFps, can seem deceptively Merry. Not that she's an ESFp. I'm not sure why I felt the need to say that.
    Interesting. I never thought about in Ego-Block but who knows

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only one type is everyone's dual....

A picture would be most helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Only one type is everyone's dual....

A picture would be most helpful.
    I think I know who you're talking about Do you think I'm a crosstype? or a certain regular type...I'd give you my picture but I was told not to do that Also I pmed! You might have read it.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want a pm too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

I feel like bumping my old old thread. I realize there's no info in it...so here's some:

I like it if I create something or start something and people have fun with it. Like if people seem to be interested to contributing to this thread, and not just out of some sort of obligation or with really basic replies, I'll be happy

I like fashion, but I don't apply it to myself much. I'm a vain person though.

I like cute things, although I'm not as excited by it now. I think I'm pretty nostalgic, not as much now though, too. I hate the idea of really rational emotions and usefullness. Like if someone would start an arguement that nostalgia and sentimentality is useless, I would be pissed off. I also sometimes get bugged by the idea of being good for usefullness...I think you should just be good Or that's what I sort of want to think or something...yes that's all

Another thing about me: I was just taking these creativity tests online things...and it makes me sort of sad that I'm not creative it feels like it's an important thing, which why I was thinking maybe I'm isxj

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe for sure. Creativity could be an Ne thing, depending on what you're talking about. Maybe ESFj?

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Fe for sure. Creativity could be an Ne thing, depending on what you're talking about. Maybe ESFj?
    Thanks for your guess. I mean sort of like when I'm giving a mission to do something like oh draw a circle for art class, and I just draw a circle because I think that's what you're supposed to do, but then I saw other people doing all these creative things and I didn't even know you were allowed to do. That kind of stuff?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Thanks for your guess. I mean sort of like when I'm giving a mission to do something like oh draw a circle for art class, and I just draw a circle because I think that's what you're supposed to do, but then I saw other people doing all these creative things and I didn't even know you were allowed to do. That kind of stuff?
    Yeah, that sounds like Ne.

So does that mean I have Ne or lack it?

Creepy-bg

it means "weak" Ne or whatever... you seem to value it but don't comfortably or easily display it on your own initiative.

So that could make me an isxp?