SEI
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what kind of goth are you?

http://thenuminous.net/goth-quiz/

Space Goth!

You’re from another world - a dark, dark planet far, far away, where everyone has three eyes and wears holographic platforms all the time. You love a good, structured skirt (in black, of course) but you also appreciate a good chrome crop top. You’re into metallic everything to compliment your all black aesthetic and you probably wear florescent violet lipstick. You 100% believe in aliens, you love The Twilight Zone and you so hope that one day you can visit the moon.

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Health goth
    Okay we get it - you love kale and you love black. You go on runs through cemeteries with your camelback, wearing all black, sweating and glistening beneath the blistering sun. You’re probably into Crossfit and metal, and probably love Trader Joes as much as you love Marilyn Manson. You’re into treating your mind and body right, and loving them both, but for you this means channelling your dark side from time to time. PS - we know you drink (organic) red wine. It’s okay, it’s good for you. All is forgiven (even if you drink a whole bottle alone).

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

You’re from another world - a dark, dark planet far, far away, where everyone has three eyes and wears holographic platforms all the time. You love a good, structured skirt (in black, of course) but you also appreciate a good chrome crop top. You’re into metallic everything to compliment your all black aesthetic and you probably wear florescent violet lipstick. You 100% believe in aliens, you love The Twilight Zone and you so hope that one day you can visit the moon.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You’re 110% into androgynous style as long as it’s all black. We know nothing gets you off more than a sale at American Apparel or a brand new pair of sleek black Vans and it’s okay, this is a no judgment zone. You can work with color, in minimal forms, as long as it comes in flannel and is tied around your waist. You love relaxing at coffee shops, and you probably own a longboard.
    I suspect this test was aimed at women so...
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm a non-goth.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    sx/sp
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Summer Goth!

You LOVE black. Like really, really love it. No matter if it’s a gloomy, bone chilling winter eve or a blistering hot, sweaty summer day, you wear black. The thing is you prefer black in the summertime. It’s the best of both worlds, you get some much needed sun and beach time, and you still feel like the cool goth kid you are. Black bikini? Check. Factor 50 sunscreen? Check. Black Beach Towel? Check. You got sunshine and black on a summer day, you go.
    This is kewl, but it wants to put me in this category because I said I wear sunscreen. Its not a bad description, but as a true goth I'm ghostly white and pale as death.
    @lungs yours is so good and perfect lol I love Manson. @Starfall take this test yo w/ the 1st quiz item you can choose a skull

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I'm surprised I didn't get health goth.

You’re definitely dead and you’re probably happy that you can finally talk to the ghosts that have been creeping around your home. You love a good red lipstick to compliment your macabre aesthetic and your favorite drink is whiskey. The perfect date is a visit to the cemetery while you wear your favorite black velvet creepers in which to creep up on the living. You adore a good horror movie and want to name your next pet Poe. You’re pretty happy being dead since you can still rock some leather.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    sx/sp
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'm surprised I didn't get health goth.

You’re definitely dead and you’re probably happy that you can finally talk to the ghosts that have been creeping around your home. You love a good red lipstick to compliment your macabre aesthetic and your favorite drink is whiskey. The perfect date is a visit to the cemetery while you wear your favorite black velvet creepers in which to creep up on the living. You adore a good horror movie and want to name your next pet Poe. You’re pretty happy being dead since you can still rock some leather.
    this quiz lol

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

<3

Summer Goth

You LOVE black. Like really, really love it. No matter if it’s a gloomy, bone chilling winter eve or a blistering hot, sweaty summer day, you wear black. The thing is you prefer black in the summertime. It’s the best of both worlds, you get some much needed sun and beach time, and you still feel like the cool goth kid you are. Black bikini? Check. Factor 50 sunscreen? Check. Black Beach Towel? Check. You got sunshine and black on a summer day, you go.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I got the same as @Starfall. Let's ghost together.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Summer Goth