View Poll Results: What is Satan's type?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLE

16 84.21%
  • LSI

4 21.05%
  • EIE

3 15.79%
  • ILI

1 5.26%
  • ILE

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type our Lord Satan

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Type our Lord Satan

Vote for Satan's type. I gave the options that we narrowed down to. I didn't put subtype coz lazy. If you have another type or want to specify a subtype post it.

Anonymous for your protection and eternal salvation.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One of interpretations from types side.

"Satan" means opposition, disharmony. Type itself is a kind of internal disharmony, imperfection in a human. So Satan may be associated with any type, while God can't be associated with types.
    Now from IR aspect. Wich types we think as worst and making most troubles to us? - from opposing quadra. Closest types for Satan's personalization may be conlfictor and super-ego. While duals are kind of angels leading us to self harmony - helping us to accept in conscious, develop and socialize our weak functions.

As for forum's member Satan. Without video it's hard to say.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

hah, who thinks i'm eie?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sensory for obvious reasons
    Use, useful, useless. Object's high use (?)
    Could be SLE or LSI '
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    hah, who thinks i'm eie?

Just kidding...

I made it anonymous for a reason.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Obviously SLE. EP as hell.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could definitely see satan being my supervisor so SLE.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

shit, only one person thinks i'm not sle...

HOW ABOUT MY WONDERFUL INTUITIVE NATURE

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I could definitely see satan being my supervisor so SLE.

shit how do i supervise you? ... i want to see... let's play a game..

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Obviously SLE. EP as hell.
    Didn't you think that I could be ILE? ?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Didn't you think that I could be ILE? ?
    At the beginning, without knowing you enough Nah, you're a sensor, although you are a slightly unusual, alternative type of SLE. People I've seen typing you SLI or LSI are very wrong though.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't picture you being my dual. I would say LSI. You don't seem like an extrovert, just a introvert who enjoys being on the internet (which is cool).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    I really don't picture you being my dual. I would say LSI. You don't seem like an extrovert, just a introvert who enjoys being on the internet (which is cool).
    Definitely not LSI, lol, if you compare him and me you can see that; don't overidealize duality

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His comments/jokes, the way he personalised his profile page; all of this does remind me of the few LSI I have met, and hang out with. But maybe you're right.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah satan is definitely not IJ at all. Typing in all caps half the time= EP temperament

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

His comments/jokes, the way he personalised his profile page; all of this does remind me of the few LSI I have met, and hang out with. But maybe you're right.
    SLEs don't do it?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Typing him introvert is crazy. Maybe you should see him first lol. LSI for satan is beyond hilarious.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't do much more than give my opinion which has to be based on what I have seen of him, which is not much I agree. You must be right, I just don't see it yet.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't do much more than give my opinion which has to be based on what I have seen of him, which is not much I agree. You must be right, I just don't see it yet.
    Its ok, you're entitled to your opinion. I wasnt trying to bitch at you : )

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember in tinychat last summer you were very outgoing and chatty. Your camera was off, still you had the mic and and were very sociable. I thought that was cool. You wanted everyone else to turn the mic on and chat. When I did for a bit (so werid the internets), you seemed very polite in an understated way even though I was talking about accents and generally was kind of stupid. You made it seem like even though what I said was dumb, it was still acceptable if only to add to the general merriment of the group. This is Fe to me, or at least this is how Fe people are together- inclusive.

You have some stupid thoughts on people 'like me' (not going to bring up what I am talking about, only doing so just to illustrate a point), yet it always seems to me that if we were having a conversation in person, that I could easily persuade you in person how wrong you are and how I'd still accept you even though your attitudes make you a chump. : )

Also, I feel as though the few times we have talked on the forum, and you understand some of my posts as a sign that you get my extremely sarcastic humour, at the very least. Im not so sure on that though. So overall that points to favourable interrypes.

You type Ep? Not much from what I have seen would say no to that.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to admit I am really reaching here for crumbs that might mean nothing.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Yeah satan is definitely not IJ at all. Typing in all caps half the time= EP temperament
    Don't know if that says anything either way - I was early to drop using capital letters at all, using lower case for everything, but then when text speek etc. started to take off I kind of started to go hybrid, with both lower case, and reasonably proper sentences. And using all upper case is like all lower case, and is for emphasis.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    You type Ep? Not much from what I have seen would say no to that.
    I would have to say yes to EP for him. I have seen him on cam, watched him walk around his neighborhood and drive his car. EP make the most sense for him if I go by the descriptions. He is pretty energetic when doing stuff and he seems to always be doing something. He is fast too. He can get 10 things done while I am still looking up how to do the one thing. He can get impatient when people are not doing something fast enough or are in his way of doing something. hahah He also can appear pretty relaxed on cam and then burst into activity. Fun to watch but sometimes hard to keep up with his energy. He has a way of making me go faster and want to keep up but not competitively.

Sometimes when I talk to him I feel like I had a double espresso and get a burst of energy from him, even if I was tired. I don't view him as pushy. He is motivating for me but not sure how others take him. He is always changing things up in group chat and sometimes will post something shocking in the middle of an ordinary conversation that makes me laugh but seems to bother some delta types (not always a forum member). He is very open-minded but it doesn't mean you can easily change his mind. He spots manipulation easily. If he goes along with it, it is for his own reasons and he might change his mind rather quickly and take another direction.

Typical characteristics

flexible
    mobile
    impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    often seems optimistic and open-minded
    entertains people easily and naturally
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods

EPs are both static and irrational, so they perceive reality as mostly not changing, and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving".

As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.

Perception of other temperaments

EJ: EPs perceive EJs as active but too restless and nervous, slightly annoying due to a lack of sense of spontaneity.
    IP: EPs perceive IPs as pleasantly flexible and responsive to their initiatives, sometimes too unpredictable but for that very reason never boring.
    IJ: EPs perceive IJs as too predictable and boring, too unwilling to do things on the spur of the moment.

YWIMW

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    I would have to say yes to EP for him. I have seen him on cam, watched him walk around his neighborhood and drive his car. EP make the most sense for him if I go by the descriptions. He is pretty energetic when doing stuff and he seems to always be doing something. He is fast too. He can get 10 things done while I am still looking up how to do the one thing. He can get impatient when people are not doing something fast enough or are in his way of doing something. hahah He also can appear pretty relaxed on cam and then burst into activity. Fun to watch but sometimes hard to keep up with his energy. He has a way of making me go faster and want to keep up but not competitively.

Sometimes when I talk to him I feel like I had a double espresso and get a burst of energy from him, even if I was tired. I don't view him as pushy. He is motivating for me but not sure how others take him. He is always changing things up in group chat and sometimes will post something shocking in the middle of an ordinary conversation that makes me laugh but seems to bother some delta types (not always a forum member). He is very open-minded but it doesn't mean you can easily change his mind. He spots manipulation easily. If he goes along with it, it is for his own reasons and he might change his mind rather quickly and take another direction.

Typical characteristics

flexible
    mobile
    impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    often seems optimistic and open-minded
    entertains people easily and naturally
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods

EPs are both static and irrational, so they perceive reality as mostly not changing, and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving".

As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.

Perception of other temperaments

EJ: EPs perceive EJs as active but too restless and nervous, slightly annoying due to a lack of sense of spontaneity.
    IP: EPs perceive IPs as pleasantly flexible and responsive to their initiatives, sometimes too unpredictable but for that very reason never boring.
    IJ: EPs perceive IJs as too predictable and boring, too unwilling to do things on the spur of the moment.
    Yeah, some good stuff here for sure.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not to mention his suspension of people's hidden motivation. Strange.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm going with definite Plus ENFp, ENTp, or ESTp
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What do you mean?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I'm going with definite Plus ENFp, ENTp, or ESTp
    Plus?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I tried to read about hidden motivations but I went around in circles a little.

For some reason I started to read:
    https://empathicperspectives.wordpre...-of-an-empath/

It reads something like:
    Motivation is defined as the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior. In simpler terms, it is what inspires us to act.

This can take specific forms such as incentive, like a prize, or punishment, as in the denial of privileges. It can also be based in less tangible forms like desires, dreams, needs and wants.
    Now what that brings to mind for me is that I'm motivated by self things, rather than other things. Things like prizes, punishments, and denial of priveleges have few primary controls on me. But are secondary, in thinking..

So when I act - I don't act for prize, punishment or whatever. I just go with my own will. But if I step back, and think about it, I may be able to go and will myself to get a prize or a punishment or whatever.

To hat end, I'm more comfortable with actions than thinking. And when people think I am more of a opinion that they may be trying to subvert, manipulate etc, where peoples true actions from present feelings in the moment are pretty predictable for the most part - except some people have insane high overreactions to minor things that can make them spike like mad.

It's kind of like how most people won't lie straight to your face - they'll divert to the side, not act head on etc. And so it can make one suspicious if someone averts their attention.

So yeah distance, and lack of input can make me a bit weird about where people are coming from.

Just like when someone wants to ask a question you can feel that they want to ask a question, and they don't have to speak. But sometimes it can be good to become receptive first. And yet some people will just ask questions while not-receptive and expect an answer and then be surprised if they'd told to fuck off and be aware.

And if you read approach with caution you should approach with caution, not wanton disabandonment.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Please explain more on this.