Thread: An introduction from a lurker

TIM
    EII, INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking An introduction from a lurker

Hi, I previously came from personalitycafe wherein I didn't introduce myself (I didn't know that it was a thing) with background on MBTI, Enneagram, and the like. My ENTp friend introduced me to this world, claiming I was an ISTp. But interestingly enough (for her), I turned out to be just another EII with the feels.

Let's see.. I'm fond of soaking in every piece of knowledge I can get my hands on and understanding relationships between people and the psyche of the person themselves. My hobbies mainly circle around singing, journalism and writing (I advocate the oxford comma), video/photo editing, lit, debating and public speaking, trying to dance, and running away from contact/ball sports but staring at the games nonetheless.

I'm a 9w8 sx/so, not too skittish around conflicts. Give it to me and I'll deal. I'm Dismissive-Avoidant in regards to relationship attachment styles. I grew up with an LSE mother and an EII father which was amusing to word it kindly. I often just lurk around forums, but I came here to expand my knowledge on Socionics as I find it more in-depth.

Oh, and I'm Mariah.
    Last edited by mrhcmll; 11-16-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Make a typing thread with video and we'll guess about the type

TIM
    Delta NF
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Mariah! I am also an advocate for the Oxford comma! Sometimes when people don't use it, I get confused and end up having to reread the whole sentence. It's just not a very practical/efficient way of communicating!

TIM
    EII, INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rien View Post
    Hey Mariah! I am also an advocate for the Oxford comma! Sometimes when people don't use it, I get confused and end up having to reread the whole sentence. It's just not a very practical/efficient way of communicating!
    Hi there! I share the same thoughts on the matter, it really doesn't make sense not to use it.