1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What am I? (80Q)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You can type somebody however you want but you can't expect to be taken seriously after randomly throwing out three letters or have any grounds to call bullshit when they don't just take your word for it like you're some kind of Oracle.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

: In my work life I am upset by inefficiency and incompetency. I often propose plans to the management about how to improve efficiency but my inability to compel people to follow them irritates and frustrates me.
    Sounds like weak Fe and strong Te valuing definitely. Ironically you need better people skills and to be fake nice to people if you want them to do what you want. Otherwise everybody is going to revolt against you. LoL @ Te valuers shooting themselves in the foot. Sorry, but I need my revenge.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Don't only try to use the Socionics in life with selfyping to the revisor type. At least check your version by IR, to be sure it's not bullshit (wich it is indeed).
    lol show evidence that you supposedly love so much that shows that your video typings are 100% reliable or even just more reliable than that basic 30% number you like to mention so often in terms of how often non-VI typing work

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Late to the party, but I wish to note that your body language is very restless and you generally stop moving as a result of holding yourself still, rather than coming to rest. Unkind hyperbole would call you twitchy. That's stereotypically 1D Si, PoLR > DS.
    Reason is a whore.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thought I would reopen this since people know me a bit more now and I added a poll too because why not.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Some XNXP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

After getting to know you better organically, talking in chatbox and stuff, my opinion is kind of in the air. I prefer extroverted and sensing types for you (sans ESE) but wouldn't exclude Se HA. I can't promise I'll come to any conclusion ever.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRvJ1keK2w

YouTube always gives thoughtful suggestions
    lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Still LIE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the questionnaire and video, I would say you are a very clear SLE and I don't see anything to contradict that. Se is obviously a huge theme, it comes up over and over again. Although you are sort of contradictory at times, you clearly take a cold, analytical approach to things.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Late to the party, but I wish to note that your body language is very restless and you generally stop moving as a result of holding yourself still, rather than coming to rest. Unkind hyperbole would call you twitchy. That's stereotypically 1D Si, PoLR > DS.
    I don't agree with this at all, his body language is highly self-confident. The lighting up a cigarette in the middle of the video conveys nonchalance and many people wouldn't be comfortable doing that (or even talking on video in the first place).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after you'll be typed to ESTJ, there will stay nothing to be typed to any other type. not much have left

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    after you'll be typed to ESTJ, there will stay nothing to be typed to any other type. not much have left
    it won't be world record

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    it won't be world record
    When you are typed in very different types it's pleasant to think how all-round you are.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smh... blatant SLE-Se, how on earth are you an intuitive type The Te everyone sees is the demonstrative, the Se HA is the actual base. The Ne block gave away your aristocracy and your desire to live up to literal "field marshal"-ness. You went all out in the Se block and transferred most of that to the supposed demonstrative block (Ne). "Totalize" - hello? Which Gamma member would name themselves like that? Your natural leadership inclination and cluelessness/indignation in the Fe/Fi blocks points to your polr, the Si block showed awareness but not emphasis, Si ignoring!

And come on... that's not Fi-seeking...

Interpersonal Life: I have been called rude, confrontational, tactless. I prefer to do things directly so I tend to tell people things very directly but I can turn on my indirect politeness if I need to.I naturally lack social graces but can appear to be very polite, graceful, sophisticated individual if situation demands it. Though I am often overtly formal, possibly rigid when I meet new people. After I know them I become more playful, provocative, taunting, flirtatious. I always say thank you but rarely say please.

If people piss me off I can become brooding, angry, vengeful. I hold a grudge easily. I can in manner and words easily humiliate, denigrate, others. But also build them up if I need to. I have a huge appetite for the opposite sex, which has got me into a bit of trouble. I find it easy to persuade people and get them onto my side. I enjoy social interaction where I am in charge.

Being Fi-seeking myself, I deem all of this subjectively unacceptable. I watched this cringe-inducing video of Chris Pine yesterday, same reaction, same principle, "what are you doing?! Behave!". You display entitlement all over the place, and a logical but chaotic approach - the Beta resoluteness is strong here. We talked about how to compete recently in my Gamma and friends thread earlier, you answered with authentic Se while also trying to emulate Gamma's spirit of being on good terms with one another but here, you showed more coherence over relations, Ti valuing, your creative. Your SEE typing was actually very close

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Smh... blatant SLE-Se, how on earth are you an intuitive type The Te everyone sees is the demonstrative, the Se HA is the actual base. The Ne block gave away your aristocracy and your desire to live up to literal "field marshal"-ness. You went all out in the Se block and transferred most of that to the supposed demonstrative block (Ne). "Totalize" - hello? Which Gamma member would name themselves like that? Your natural leadership inclination and cluelessness/indignation in the Fe/Fi blocks points to your polr, the Si block showed awareness but not emphasis, Si ignoring!

And come on... that's not Fi-seeking...

Interpersonal Life: I have been called rude, confrontational, tactless. I prefer to do things directly so I tend to tell people things very directly but I can turn on my indirect politeness if I need to.I naturally lack social graces but can appear to be very polite, graceful, sophisticated individual if situation demands it. Though I am often overtly formal, possibly rigid when I meet new people. After I know them I become more playful, provocative, taunting, flirtatious. I always say thank you but rarely say please.

If people piss me off I can become brooding, angry, vengeful. I hold a grudge easily. I can in manner and words easily humiliate, denigrate, others. But also build them up if I need to. I have a huge appetite for the opposite sex, which has got me into a bit of trouble. I find it easy to persuade people and get them onto my side. I enjoy social interaction where I am in charge.

Being Fi-seeking myself, I deem all of this subjectively unacceptable. I watched this cringe-inducing video of Chris Pine yesterday, same reaction, same principle, "what are you doing?! Behave!". You display entitlement all over the place, and a logical but chaotic approach - the Beta resoluteness is strong here. We talked about how to compete recently in my Gamma and friends thread earlier, you answered with authentic Se while also trying to emulate Gamma's spirit of being on good terms with one another but here, you showed more coherence over relations, Ti valuing, your creative. Your SEE typing was actually very close
    This kind of analysis with reasons is always welcome [though in some cases I have discussed w/ people on PM so its not visible here.]

re: my username, I was thinking of changing it to just 'total' since i guess that's what people on chatbox call me [you never go on chatbox btw? why?] but totalize actually comes from this which I was reading about at the time. it's a good synthesis of what i consider a good username and something spontaneous.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This kind of analysis with reasons is always welcome [though in some cases I have discussed w/ people on PM so its not visible here.]

re: my username, I was thinking of changing it to just 'total' since i guess that's what people on chatbox call me [you never go on chatbox btw? why?] but totalize actually comes from this which I was reading about at the time. it's a good synthesis of what i consider a good username and something spontaneous.
    No problem, and the operation totalize article was a SLE topic itself, case in point. The chatbox - I lack preference for anything that involves more than two people if it's not productive. Welcome to my SX/SP world But that also gives me a clue about you, you're probably SP-last. I'll need more time to figure out how conflow you are, but SX/SO seems like a good typing.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    LSI
    that's a new one actually

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    But that also gives me a clue about you, you're probably SP-last.

It's the cigarettes.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a new one actually
    You give me the impression of an Introverted Rational, there's strong Te but much more Si seeping through your speech. If you were SLE it would be the opposite. My best guess is LSI and if you believe in subtypes then definitely the Se one haha.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

jep, Se-LSI sp-last is what I'd go with also

LSIs can actually make an impression of being Te base - "[LSI] Pays great attention to numbers, indicators, factual material, concrete logic of objects. .. In judgments and assessments - he is a sober realist ... dislikes unsubstantiated speculations" (link) - since these things are usually attributed to Te. I've noticed from Russian socionics forums the Se-LSI guys will often try on LIE and SLE typings for themselves.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I agree, sp last, but not because of smoking (lol). I can easily tell you are not soc last because you don't have a heavy shrouded vibe, and i think a sp/so or so/sp would be able to handle their finances better. How do you feel about partners/romance, how important is it?
    And you're probably a 7. You are outgoing and have no trouble with public speaking, you get bored super easily, from what you've said in the chat youre always doing things, partying etc, avoiding any pain or boredom. Could also see 5w4 possibly.. Will have to know more about you.

And also, the people here typing him as LIE, you really think a Te dom would have so much trouble with saving money and finances? Also rational doesn't make sense at all, he has difficulty keeping to something for a longer time and hates repetition. = irrational. The only logical type I could see for him is ILE, but I don't think so. Atm I type you xNFP.
    Last edited by maniac; 10-21-2016 at 07:40 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The LSI typings... while I wouldn't mind to have @totalize as my Identical, I just can't see him as an introtim in his way of thinking and in his behaviour either.

@Ghost - the hate of repetition etc may be the Si PoLR. I've known Te egos who didn't have the discipline to save money.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    The LSI typings... while I wouldn't mind to have @totalize as my Identical, I just can't see him as an introtim in his way of thinking and in his behaviour either.

@Ghost - the hate of repetition etc may be the Si PoLR. I've known Te egos who didn't have the discipline to save money.
    J types prefer schedules, which he seem to hate, he gets bored very quickly and has poor patience (LIKE A P TYPE). Why would you type him logical in the first place?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If e7 and e8 are our guesses, we should go with Ep and not Ij.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    J types prefer schedules, which he seem to hate, he gets bored very quickly and has poor patience (LIKE A P TYPE). Why would you type him logical in the first place?
    Si PoLR possible for this.

Why a logical type - he has good logical reasonings usually and I haven't seen much else from him.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Si PoLR possible for this.

Why a logical type - he has good logical reasonings usually and I haven't seen much else from him.
    Si is not the ability to focus on a task for long and is not patience.

That he suddenly switched from a Te dom to a type with logic POLR indicated he is not logical
    Last edited by maniac; 10-22-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@totalize now we are officially duals, amazing.. final confirm

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    You can type somebody however you want but you can't expect to be taken seriously after randomly throwing out three letters or have any grounds to call bullshit when they don't just take your word for it like you're some kind of Oracle.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I interpreted the dislike of "repetition" (aka mundane things) to be subdued Si (not Demonstrative, more likely Ignoring or Vulnerable).

The difficulty saving money - this is more closely related to Ni than Te IMO.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Si is not the ability to focus on a task for long and is not patience.
    I did not equate them with Si, simply pointing out that it's not necessarily Irrationality, depending on what he meant exactly.

That he suddenly switched from a Te dom to a type with logic POLR indicated he is not logical
    It just indicates he is not clear yet either about the theory or about himself.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I haven't come to any conclusion from talking with you in shoutbox, but you VI LIE imo (your expressions in the pictures also vaguely remind me of myself in instances when someone surprises me and I'm not prepared to take a photo )- it is much easier to see remote Ni in your expressions than any Se. That's nothing set in stone, just the superficial VI impression.

Edit: Your dad is the one that actually looks LSI
    Last edited by darya; 10-24-2016 at 09:13 AM.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

re instinct stackings imo sx/soc. relationships (romantic & interpersonal) are really important to me (like I cant live without my friends) but maintaining them is sometimes hard because I see relations with people as webbing in intensity, which is how I treat them, but with a permanent base like someone will always be my friend unless they're explicitly not but I might not talk to them for six months. then we might talk a lot after that, who knows.

i thought LSI was an interesting choice (I can see who those answers are derived from the questionnaire) but:
    (1) i feel like LSI (as I did type my dad LSI) is a very collected, stuck together well type. they have an intense mental discipline that i don't have.
    (2) the beta STs in general seem a bit too... overpowering. I think I am a bit floppier and softer (i think most appropriate type for myself is SEE), the word a few people used on chat was squishy (not sure I appreciate that guys) so while personally I recognise the static sensing in myself it's toned differently via ethics.

edit: it's not that i have a problem fighting people or whatever. it's just that i would rather persuade as many people as possible to like me. that is really the best way to live. you will be surrounded always by friends, from which come emotional power and material assistance [if required]. fighting everyone is a not-rational tactic.
    Last edited by totalize; 10-24-2016 at 08:46 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

if you were in a relationship and you had to choose between your friends and partner what would you choose?

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    @totalize now we are officially duals, amazing.. final confirm
    DUAL PERSEPHONE FINAL CONFIRM

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if you were in a relationship and you had to choose between your friends and partner what would you choose?
    there's not an easy answer to this. if im mad in love and it's a friend who i barely know, then OK... but i have a few people who are like brothers [and sisters... I suppose] to me, I can't compromise on those friends. she'd have to go.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He has a lisp, so he's a victim. He wants to get pegged in the ass. LIE.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    He wants to get pegged in the ass
    get the fuck outa here you weren't supposed to tell anyone

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After seeing more of your post I could definitely agree with SEE. You some very comfortable in Sensory-Ethics in how you engage with others directly and boldly. The "rational" vibe you give to some could be the result of being a rightist/process type, which has features that often get associated with rationality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast