Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Many of the questions were very difficult to answer because context was lacking.

I expected fairness to be the highest but instead care was.

It nailed my political preference down.

moral 1.jpg

moral 2.jpg
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your scores are:
    Care 75%
    Fairness 61.1%
    Loyalty 50%
    Authority 47.2%
    Purity 55.6%
    Liberty 47.2%

Your strongest moral foundation is Care.
    Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

It's pretty accurate, I'm pretty pure even if I'm technically tolerant. I care about my personal authority but not so much liberty.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default your strongest moral foundation is Care / your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal

Care 80.6%
    Liberty 66.7%
    Fairness 63.9%
    Loyalty 36.1%
    Purity 19.4%
    Authority 11.1%
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Care 47.2%
    Fairness 77.8%
    Loyalty 50%
    Authority 30.6%
    Purity 50%
    Liberty 61.1%

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd say we either have a trend or a solipsistic hive mind on our hands.

Your Moral Foundations Are:

Your scores are:

• Care 77.8%Fairness 72.2%
    • Loyalty 55.6%Authority 38.9%
    • Purity 55.6%Liberty 61.1%

Breaking your morality down, this is the relative strength of your foundations:

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your scores are:
    Care 36.1%
    Fairness 77.8%
    Loyalty 0%
    Authority 19.4%
    Purity 30.6%
    Liberty 100%

Pretty much what I expected, but I am surprised at 0 percent loyalty. I'm not a betrayer or anything, I'd be very loyal right up until the line is crossed (it's a pretty serious line, killing innocents intentionally, clubbing the baby seals while clearly getting off over it, etc). Then, and only then, do they get the knife.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post

Your scores are:
    Care 36.1%
    Fairness 77.8%
    Loyalty 0%
    Authority 19.4%
    Purity 30.6%
    Liberty 100%

Pretty much what I expected, but I am surprised at 0 percent loyalty. I'm not a betrayer or anything, I'd be very loyal right up until the line is crossed (it's a pretty serious line, killing innocents intentionally, clubbing the baby seals while clearly getting off over it, etc). Then, and only then, do they get the knife.
    Dat Liberty score, tho!

So, the end result was "Libertarian" for you? What do you think about Libertarianism in general?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Besides, it kind of makes me happy that there are so many Liberals on this site.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Dat Liberty score, tho!

So, the end result was "Libertarian" for you? What do you think about Libertarianism in general?
    People can hate all they want, I'm an anarcho-capitalist. It was the works of Murray Rothbard and Hans Herman-Hoppe that convinced me that, in the end, the state will always become tyrannical no matter what measures are taken to ensure it does not. It's an old saying but it's true "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?". Ultimately, they always try to ensure the answer to that question it is "nobody" because then they have unlimited power. It's always the same. Look up the Dynastic Cycle of Chinese Dynasties. Thousands of years of proof that people just refuse to learn from history. Here's a good video on that subject:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6QYPzF2TI.

Maybe it's a pipe dream but I'd like to see a world where laws are enforced more from a social/personal standpoint instead of a legal-bureaucratic one like it is now. Bad people would simply be made to repay the victim somehow. If they didn't they'd be expelled from the community or, if they did something really bad, shot. Indeed this is already how it works. Once a criminal is exposed people already try to dissociate from them and society in general makes their lives harder.

The current legal climate is also very oppressive, very much revenge based which is never a good thing. Criminals, you see, usually have an endgame goal of going legit and becoming honest members of the community. This is a great article on it, worth the 10 minutes to read it: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...crooked-ladder.
    Last edited by End; 10-30-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    i was surprised how low my loyalty percentage was too. i cant remember which questions would have related to loyalty. maybe the moms grave or the dads flag. also, lol 100% liberty.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Damn, 100 percent care, impressive. And you're more into purity than a conservative to boot. How did this happen?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Left-Liberal

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

actually a cool test

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your scores are:

• Care 66.7%
    • Fairness 55.6%
    • Loyalty 16.7%
    • Authority 47.2%
    • Purity 16.7%
    • Liberty 80.6%

Your strongest moral foundation is Liberty.
    Your morality is closest to that of a Libertarian

bar.png

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bob and Pam are siblings. Bob is given $10 by their father and is told to distribute it between them as he likes. Bob gives $1 to Pam and pockets the $9 himself.
    : didn't see this one as morally relevant (it's neither "ok" or "not ok" without knowing anything else about the situation).

Julie asks her friends not to fraternize with her ex-boyfriend Jake, since he cheated on her with other women. Three weeks later, Julie's friend Melissa is dating him.
    : didn't see this as morally relevant. It isn't clear if Julie is asking her friends out of concern for her friends, or because it would be painful for her personally if one of her friends was to fraternize with Jake.

Sarah gets drunk in a bar and makes out with two strangers at once.
    : not OK. There is a duty to society not to put it at risk of your befuddled state.

The principal of a school says that none of her students are allowed to draw Muhammad on the school premises, or to bring Muhammad cartoons to school.
    : not ok. The request is being made out of a silly social obligation.

A man sets up an unlicensed medical practice but makes all of his customers sign a contract acknowledging that he is not a licensed physician.
    : completely ok (although whether the setting up an unlicensed medical practice is acceptable is another matter)

John's soccer coach decides that everyone on the team must wear black soccer shoes, but on the day of the match, John turns up in white soccer shoes instead.
    : not morally relevant as far as stated

Tina promises her dying mother that she'll visit her grave once a month. After the mother has passed away, Tina finds it hard to squeeze in the time, and her visits drop to about once a year.
    : not morally relevant. just unfortunate.

Brian does not cooperate with law enforcement. Whenever he is pulled over, he refuses to answer questions and starts bickering with the officer about his rights.
    : not ok, on account of deliberately being disharmonious. It would otherwise be in his rights to not cooperate and for him to discuss his rights, all things being equal (presuming that his lack of cooperation wasn't knowingly causing harm).

Hannah inherited an old flag of her country from her father, but has never used it. One day when Hannah is cleaning the house she discovers that she is out of rags, so she uses the flag as a rag to clean the house.
    : completely ok

The head of a public department says that none of her employees are allowed to smoke at all, not even in their free time.
    : not ok. She is explicitly telling others what they cannot do in an area she has no right to give orders in.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image.jpg
    Fairness 80.6%
    Left-Liberal
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do I post the images?

Your scores are:
    Care 100%
    Fairness 72.2%
    Loyalty 61.1%
    Authority 50%
    Purity 83.3%
    Liberty 30.6%

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Purity I thought would be my highest

Care: This foundation pertains to our mammalian need to care for our young and to form bonds of attachment to others. It underlies the virtues of kindness and nurturance and is tied to emotions such as protectiveness and compassion. Left-liberals typically score the highest on this dimension, conservatives the second-highest, and libertarians the lowest.

Fairness: This foundation pertains to our ability to maintain cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. It underlies the virtues of honesty, justice, and dependability. It is tied to emotions such as gratitude, anger, and guilt. Left-liberals typically score higher on this dimension than conservatives and libertarians.

Loyalty: This foundation is derived from our species' long history of living as tribes and clans, enabling us to form cohesive communities. It underlies the virtues of patriotism, bravery, and self-sacrifice on behalf of the group. It is tied to emotions such as pride and a sense of belonging. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Authority: This foundation was shaped by humanity's long history of bonding together in hierarchical social interactions. It underlies the virtues of respect for tradition and deference to legitimate authority. It is tied to emotions such as fear, respect, and awe. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Purity: This foundation pertains to our species' need to avoid disease and parasites. It underlies the phenomenon of cultural taboos and fuels the commitment to live in a manner that abstains from indulgence in sensory desires. It is tied to emotions such as sanctity, piety, and disgust. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Liberty: This foundation is related to the individual's need to be his own master and to avoid the dominant social mores imposed by the group. It underlies the virtues of independence and autonomy. It is tied to emotions such as self-sufficiency and defiance. Libertarians typically score the highest on this dimension, conservatives the second-highest, and left-liberals the lowest.

Explanation of Political Groups
    s and libertarians.

Loyalty: This foundation is derived from our species' long history of living as tribes and clans, enabling us to form cohesive communities. It underlies the virtues of patriotism, bravery, and self-sacrifice on behalf of the group. It is tied to emotions such as pride and a sense of belonging. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Authority: This foundation was shaped by humanity's long history of bonding together in hierarchical social interactions. It underlies the virtues of respect for tradition and deference to legitimate authority. It is tied to emotions such as fear, respect, and awe. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Purity: This foundation pertains to our species' need to avoid disease and parasites. It underlies the phenomenon of cultural taboos and fuels the commitment to live in a manner that abstains from indulgence in sensory desires. It is tied to emotions such as sanctity, piety, and disgust. Conservatives typically score higher on this dimension than left-liberals and libertarians.

Liberty: This foundation is related to the individual's need to be his own master and to avoid the dominant social mores imposed by the group. It underlies the virtues of independence and autonomy. It is tied to emotions such as self-sufficiency and defiance. Libertarians typically score the highest on this dimension, conservatives the second-highest, and left-liberals the lowest.

Explanation of Political Groups
    Left-Liberalism: Individuals in this group seek to uphold individual liberty while taxing the market to provide social benefits for those in need. They tend to see themselves as seeking balance between individual liberty and social justice and to be in favor of multiculturalism, secular government, and international cooperation. While they are typically skeptical of state involvement in social affairs, they nevertheless see a legitimate role for the state in combating discrimination and ensuring equal treatment. Left-Liberals typically have a Care- and Fairness-based morality.

Conservatism: Individuals in this group seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy. Conservatives typically have a balanced morality where all six foundations are represented in (roughly) equal proportions.

Libertarianism: Individuals in this group seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual's capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other two groups, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market. Libertarians typically have a Liberty-based morality.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html