User Tag List

Thread: 20 yrs old INFP from Paris says Hi !

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 20 yrs old INFP from Paris says Hi !

Hi, my name is Pierre and I'm sure it will be nice meeting you guys. I have been introduced to socionics by an alpha friend about a month ago but I now want to talk and exchange thoughts about it with other people for she is starting to bore me a little bit (she's on the forum so I know she will see this) . I believe myself to be an INFP sub Fe 4w5 sp/sx. When she first started talking to me about socionics she told me that INFPs were awesome and interresting, that my type was really cool; but then she said that 4w5 people were annoying as hell lol.
    It might be my annoying enneagramm type talking but I think I am here mostly because I want to know about other IEIs and 4w5s for I used to think I was crazy unique and it amazes me that there are people who actually share a lot of personnality traits with me. That's what I love about socioncs, everybody is unique but nobody really is, that's kind of bueatiful lol. On the other hand I also want to discuss various topics with people who do not share my point of view, and maybe in the end learn to trully understand people who I share nothing with.
    My hobbies are pretty common though. I love listening to music; a lot, and I also sing, often write songs and sometimes make e-music. I love RnB music, whether it is old school or fully electronic/futuristic (It goes from Lauryn Hill to SZA). I hate sports, I like some literrature, mostly tragedies (Racine,Corneille) and some novels (Andre Gide, Proust). I'm not crazy about it though, it is just that some pieces of work really move me.

Anyway that's all for my "introduction". If you have any questions I will be glad to answer it.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hello

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    she is starting to bore me a little bit (she's on the forum so I know she will see this)
    No offense taken at this ... I mean ... you've been boring me for longer, just sayin

but then she said that 4w5 people were annoying as hell lol.
    I don't remember having said such a thing about 4w5s but it's true that you're annoying so

EDIT : sorry about that, I didn't intended this to sound mean, I guess your comments on me unsettled me quite a bit. I'm confused.
    Last edited by cldwlker; 10-30-2015 at 06:15 AM. Reason: feelings of guilt

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

An IEI male... and 4w5... isn't it a struggle? Bienvenue anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer it.
    As there are many mistyped, you may check your type by making a theme here with videointerview.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    An IEI male... and 4w5... isn't it a struggle? Bienvenue anyway.
    The only struggles I had was regarding my sexuality and my "manhood". Is that what you are talking about? If it is; well, the defination of manliness doesnt really fit me but I learned to live with it. I have a very efficient defense mechanism: I tend to despise anything or anyone that rejects me. In consequence I ended up despising manliness and men who try their best to be manly. I know it is stupid of me but that's really how my brain and my feelings work and I believe that it does keep me safe (kind of). Oh and I'm gay. Don't know if that matters. I think it does.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! It's always interesting to note how well INXXs express themselves in English in writing regardless of where they come from. I've lived in France and am familiar with the average English skills of your countrymen; yours are head & shoulders above. I've seen the same tendency over at PerC...

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I am here mostly because I want to know about other IEIs and 4w5s for I used to think I was crazy unique and it amazes me that there are people who actually share a lot of personnality traits with me.
    Hi yeaah you are not unique if that reassures you, it's actually funny how I used to know an IEI-Fe 4w5 soc-last guy too who was also 20 at that time

Enjoy the site

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Nique ta mère!

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Nique ta mère!
    She's not my type.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

The only struggles I had was regarding my sexuality and my "manhood". Is that what you are talking about? If it is; well, the defination of manliness doesnt really fit me but I learned to live with it. I have a very efficient defense mechanism: I tend to despise anything or anyone that rejects me. In consequence I ended up despising manliness and men who try their best to be manly. I know it is stupid of me but that's really how my brain and my feelings work and I believe that it does keep me safe (kind of). Oh and I'm gay. Don't know if that matters. I think it does.
    You should try chatting with @suedehead

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hi, my name is Pierre and I'm sure it will be nice meeting you guys. I have been introduced to socionics by an alpha friend about a month ago but I now want to talk and exchange thoughts about it with other people for she is starting to bore me a little bit (she's on the forum so I know she will see this) . I believe myself to be an INFP sub Fe 4w5 sp/sx. When she first started talking to me about socionics she told me that INFPs were awesome and interresting, that my type was really cool; but then she said that 4w5 people were annoying as hell lol.
    It might be my annoying enneagramm type talking but I think I am here mostly because I want to know about other IEIs and 4w5s for I used to think I was crazy unique and it amazes me that there are people who actually share a lot of personnality traits with me. That's what I love about socioncs, everybody is unique but nobody really is, that's kind of bueatiful lol. On the other hand I also want to discuss various topics with people who do not share my point of view, and maybe in the end learn to trully understand people who I share nothing with.
    My hobbies are pretty common though. I love listening to music; a lot, and I also sing, often write songs and sometimes make e-music. I love RnB music, whether it is old school or fully electronic/futuristic (It goes from Lauryn Hill to SZA). I hate sports, I like some literrature, mostly tragedies (Racine,Corneille) and some novels (Andre Gide, Proust). I'm not crazy about it though, it is just that some pieces of work really move me.

Anyway that's all for my "introduction". If you have any questions I will be glad to answer it.
    Hello and welcome. I am also 4w5 IEI (no subtype) but my stacking is sx/sp. Apparently we can be annoying to some people but that's because they just don't understand. I can relate to much of what you say. How old school do you go though?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As there are many mistyped, you may check your type by making a theme here with videointerview.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Nique ta mère!

I am jealous. When I joined you just called me a "freak". You could have been more creative.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimu View Post
    Crème brûlée
    Lol
    I love this welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    Hello and welcome. I am also 4w5 IEI (no subtype) but my stacking is sx/sp. Apparently we can be annoying to some people but that's because they just don't understand. I can relate to much of what you say. How old school do you go though?

I am jealous. When I joined you just called me a "freak". You could have been more creative.

"The boy is mine" is one of my favortie ! I love Brandy I think I know most of her songs by heart lol. Adina Howard is a bit too old for me though. I"m looking forward to talk to you. I really enyoyed the video you recently posted on the thread about E4; it was kind of creepy at times but very interesting.
    Willyum Take4 Thank you for your concern. I wasn't in Paris this weekend. I moved to the west of France for my studies so I was safe but I spent all friday night and saturday calling everybody I know to make sure they were ok. It's scary. We used to feel unreachable; friday nights out won"t be the same anymore. They clearly targeted the youth, they clearly targeted us, so the pill is pretty hard to swallw.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"The boy is mine" is one of my favortie ! I love Brandy I think I know most of her songs by heart lol. Adina Howard is a bit too old for me though. I"m looking forward to talk to you. I really enyoyed the video you recently posted on the thread about E4; it was kind of creepy at times but very interesting.
    I didn't even know who Adina Howard was until I was looking for a song for your thread. There was some obvious stuff I could have posted but everyone knows it I like that Brandy song though. I really liked that E4 video too. I think I know what you mean by creepy. There was something about it... I also felt it was kind of ominous sounding at times.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-21-2015 at 06:10 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW