Also, here's a video: https://youtu.be/jv69IJpPkEM
1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
Big picture to small picture, small to big.
2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
Logical is being able to objectively analyze a given phenomena, calculating not feeling. My understanding is that it is generally a better system to base decisions off of as opposed to emotions. That is probably how other people view the definition of logical thinking, yes. Do they think it's better? I dunno.
3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
Like pie fractions? Slices of a pie I guess, or just the hour, minutes, seconds, that is what the hands are supposed to indicate. I can change the slices to different sizes, not like that really matters though.
4. What is a rule? What rules must you follow?
A rule is something that defines something that should be used as a guideline in a system. I must follow no rules. I do follow some of course, because of the negative consequences of breaking them. I will break them if it suits my fancy, and I think I can get away with it.
5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
A hierarchy is like a set of rules, generally implented with people acting as the differents barriers or walls. I will only follow it if it suits me and helps me, I will tear it down(or attempt to) if needed.
6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
They can be useful if one is stumped and cannot figure out a problem by themself. Writing one sounds rather redious so I'd rather not, if I did it would probably be more generalized.
7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
Freedom is in complying with the laws yes, if you break the laws and are caught, you could be incarcerated. However I cannot agree with it entirely, I can easily ignore the laws and do what I want, so long as I do not get caught, I will still be free. But is it really freedom if we have to comply with laws that restrict that freedom?
8. Tell us how consistent are you?
If I say I will be at a certain place at a certain time I more than likely will be, I don't like being late. In terms of my behaviors, it can be slightly hit or miss.
9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it?
To measure how well you do in something normally, because people like milestones and knowing how they do, against themselves and others.
10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
I would like to have a big enough place and enough books to have a library lol, that would be cool. Probably organize them by genre, maybe alphabetically, but definitely genre.
1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
It can either be a place you go to do things that you enjoy or at least kind of enjoy doing, also to make money, and to better yourself. For the above reasons. Do I think I could just jump in with no experience and start successfully making spaceships? No, but I could learn, lots of learning there probably.
2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
Not always, sometimes yes, I would pay more for a better quality object than a cheap one that is going to break.
3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
You can tell quality if you really like things, and have been using others like it for a while. Or by using it and seeing how good it is, or by looking up reviews.
4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
If it's important I'll get back to it. Otherwise, whatever. Yea it happens occasionally if I lose interest in something that isn't very important.
5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail.
I like to solve problems, preferably slightly complex problems that are challenging. If something is easy I will get bored with it.
6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
Based on the competing objects prices, it's quality. If it's reasonably priced I'll probably just get it, I don't like shopping around too much.
7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?
I will listen to what they have to say and see if it has any worth. If their way is better I will do it like that, but just because I'm doing it differently doesn't mean I was wrong, which I may point out to them.
8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
Some people are naturally better than others at certain tasks. I will try to get better, or just go do something else. Or maybe I could just recruit him to my team and my team would be better because of him.
9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
There is always something new that needs to be learned.
10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
Why are we building a pyramid, they've already been built. I refuse and go to the next job probably.
1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
Nature is pretty beautiful, the universe is beautiful. I don't know what the accepted notion of beauty is, also don't really care.
2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
I really don't know. I would, going off what I think is beautiful, explain the intricacies and vastness of the universe, how we know almost nothing of it, and how it is amazing. I would explain how nature has beautiful rolling hills etc and how life adapts and survives.
3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or the picture someone can paint in anothers eye.
4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
Comfort is a feeling, that I don't really care to produce on my own and require other people to do it for me. I do enjoy coziness, and I enjoy people that can make me feel comfortable and cozy.
5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
I just pick whatever works, if people say something works for me I'll generally listen because I can't entirely tell, I don't like to follow trends though, it is unnecessary. I do not.
6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?
When I was living on my own I would just get a bunch of meat and cook it in a pan, and eat that over the week. I would also have canned and frozen foods. My cooking skills are poor, but I just need it to survive honestly.
7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
I keep these simple, because no I’m not the best at it.
8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
I’ll probably just be like “Uh sure” or something like that, which would go for both.
9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
These comfort and decoration questions are a little annoying, I know it’s because of this section but yea. If I “decorate” a place, it will have nearly nothing but what is needed in it, I would rather give this chore over to someone else that can do it better, or simply that would want to, because I couldn’t care less.
10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
I do not know what taste is. I like certain foods more than others. I like to wear certain colors over others. I like playing certain games more than others. I like certain writing styles more than others. I don’t really have favorites a lot of the time though.
1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
I’m not incredibly charismatic by any means. I generally would rather do my own thing, but that being said, I can lay out strategies and explain them well enough. I don’t really want to stand watch over people though, if they can’t do their job, I would find someone else that can.
2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
A swift and sudden attack, if needed, I will put it down as fast as possible. Depends on the situation for how easily I guess.
3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?
Friends, people that can be trusted are my people, strangers are the latter. I find it hard to trust people though, and someone can easily be considered both.
4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
Depends on the situation, I try not to stab people in the back though.
5. Do you think it’s ok to occupy someone else’s territory? In what situations?
Er, I guess, when it’s really needed, or something. If you are trying to expand your own territory.
6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
Isn’t this the same as #4?
7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
By crushing all those who try to get in my way? I really don’t think I need to, I’m going to do what I want regardless of what others think. (most of the time)
8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
I just lay out why this way is better than that way, or why we need to do this, and give scenarios and stuff.
9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
Depends on which definition of strength we were to use, in general yes to both.
10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
Different people are strong in different situations, generally not giving up/in are signs of a strong person, someone who can power through the shit and come out on the other side and clean themselves off and keep going. People that are loud tend to be listened to, because they can be heard, but being loud is not a requirement for leading. Having good knowledge and strategical thinking is what makes a good leader.
1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain to a 10 year old child what boorishness means?How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
I would generally say boorishness is just being loud and obnoxious. Not sure if it has to do with ethics.
2. How would you improve the moral of the society?
By pointing their eyes to the horizon.
3. Can you justify somebody’s bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn’t taught how to do so?
Yea why not.
4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
In people, someone that you can spend time with and have fun and talk about ideas and life. Sometimes you need to punish if you really do love.
5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
They are both stupid.
6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
Feeling sorry for someone, or is that empathy? When someone dies, I’m not very good at actually expressing sympathy, although I understand it.. well, sort of I guess.
7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
Of course there are, I follow some I guess, but there are so many I couldn’t watch/know all of them.
8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
9 . What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
Moral is like not fucking other people over for no reason. Immoral is the opposite. I can evaluate the correctness of my understanding by realizing that it is what I think.
10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
If people give me a negative attitude I will probably, yes, just not speak to them, unless I need to, then I will confront them and attempt to destroy it. I am fairly hard pressed to forgive.
1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
The world costs many tears, not everyone can agree all the time.
2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
Acceptable? I guess. It makes me uncomfortable though. I like people that positively express emotions though, but negative ones yea, uncomfortable. Although I still like to know peoples sentiments, so I guess it’s not that bad.
3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
Anger and rage, yea I can, when it’s needed.
4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
^ Although I have no idea what others think about it.
5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
I honestly have no idea what people mean by this when they say it.
6. What are right or wrong emotions?
7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
I would generally go for a more positive change of state, don’t think I’m good at it though. Also negative if I need to though.
8. What does it mean to “pour out your emotions”? How does it happen?
I don’t really do this, at least not that I’m aware of.
9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
Nah, although I guess my facial expressions do sometimes show things, others notice this once in a while, otherwise I wouldn’t have known.
10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
Track of my own mood? No. I can sometimes notice the moods of others, well if they openly express it lol.
1. Do you like surprises?
Surprises keep things interesting, if I knew everything then everything would be boring.
2. Tell us how people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
People grow up and experience knew things, which can change their state of mind. Change is a necessary part of life and should be welcomed.
3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
I mean not everything is for the best, but all we can do is keep going forward and adapt.
4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
Horoscopes are stupid, trying to tell how someone is going to do based off of when they were born? Dumb. I kind of like the idea of fortune telling through a psychic though, and have myself been to one just to see what it was like. Do I believe luck is a physical substance that can positively or negatively affect someone? No, but there is such a thing as being lucky or unlucky, in single instances of time.
5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
Sometimes. Is anything real?
6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you “kill” time? How?
Time is a concept we’ve made up, it can be linked to entropy, which is the closest thing there is to “time.” I mean I get older and stuff, don’t really feel that though. Time is a passageway, and life is the ground. If only we could find a way to move on the ground…
7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
Like an event that I don’t know about? Yea that’s easy to wait for. An actual event? I mean I get excited sometimes and wish things would go faster, but doesn’t everyone? If I don’t know when it is supposed to happen I will continue with other things until it comes up.
8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
I like different perspectives, but I also like my own, which I can adjust if I think it needs to be adjusted.
9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
I am generally very punctual, I hate being late. If someone else is late I give them the benefit of the doubt until I know what actually happened. I might get a little frustrated but I can let it go.
10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
I would leave and expect them to come find/ contact me. I would be annoyed and expect a decent reason for their absence.
1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
There might be a meaning of life, but we do not know it. Other than the ACTUAL meaning of life, different people have different meanings. I haven’t really given it one myself yet, nor am I sure if I will, seems unnecessary.
2. What should be done so people can be happy?
I’m not going to go out of my way for the happiness of others, they can all find that on their own. I will try to have a good time with my friends and others though.
3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
I will trust myself, be it a gut feeling or calculations, and I will calculate or think about why my gut is saying something before acting.
4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone’s talents?
Not much right away honestly. If I can see someone in action I can understand their talents, or that specific talent at the least.
5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What would make a person not interesting? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you “boring” and “not interesting”?
An anesthesiologist I used to work with. She was intelligent, quirky and eccentric, very open and kind, probably one of the stranger people I’ve ever met. I’ve never really thought about myself being interesting or not. I have lots of hobbies and interests that are different than most peoples, and I’m fairly reclusive and secretive, so yes I guess I could be considered interesting to a lot of people. I wouldn’t really care that much, maybe a little but not really.
6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: 1) fair; 2) not fair; 3) hurtful; 4) strange.
7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
Of what could be, of spinoffs of current situations, or how things could have gone differently. About the possibilities of the universe, alternate universes, what it would have been like in those ones, what it would be like to be able to cross between them at any given time. What the 4th dimension would be like and the 2nd and 1st to live in. I like to think the universe is an infinite loop, both ending, and being created by the big bang or something like it.
8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
Intelligence and willpower are the most important.
9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
Being self-destructive or destructive of others, in ways that makes too many enemies. Enemies will always be there, if everyone is your enemy, you will eventually lose.
10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
A little of both I would like to think, you can’t be too good or it would get in the way of becoming successful. I’m more of a true neutral person. I want to be successful, and I want other people to be good. Of course I like winning and would thus want to be more successful than others, but I’m not going to backstab my way to the top. I am indifferent to most things, but of course will always watch my own back to the best of my ability. It’s a bit cold out there.