Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting facts about you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The 1st computer game I played was on Apple II clone.
    It was late 80s. I never saw such stuff. Me and my pal needed to go other region of the city (30 min on a bus). There was a room with several computers and kids playing on them. I don't remember exactly but seems to play 10 min costed 3 rubles (~1 kg of boiled sausage, average wage was ~150 rubles), so we took 10 rubles and played 30 min. The game seems was Bolo. We played both in the same time on a single computer, where one moved the tank and the other controlled its gun and fired. We played terribly, but it was very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    are you falling in love with me?
    he wants to try "pandora box"

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to visit Paris twice to get to the Eiffel Tower. The first time, my sister ended up in the hospital on the day we had planned for the tower.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

when i was like 13 years old i emailed someone on an AOL libertarian message board and asked how would me and my brother survive if my mom didn't have welfare because we couldn't get jobs. hahaha. i was very sincere and rosy cheeked. i wanted to be a libertarian but i was stumped by this question. i probably seemed like a troll. but they answered politely.

maybe this isn't that interesting but i just saw a libertarian reddit board and was reminded of this and had a laugh. i feel like it says something fundamental about me, but i don't know what.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I started cyber sex when i was 13.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started cyber sex when i was 13.
    and when did you first get cyber-pregnant?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

On mathematical exam to enter the university I was the 1st in the room who've made the task (I've got the highest mark there).

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    and when did you first get cyber-pregnant?
    Hmm. 17.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My name was posted and ranked #1 in one logical subject in college.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One time I talked IRL with a dude from Australia. He had hard time to understand what I said. Seems my English was too good for Australia.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know 100 languages oi moite[IMG][/IMG]

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream of jumping a fence with a group of black friends and last week it came true

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not a Japanese but a weaboo

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Borne on the day of our lords' death, and by lorde, I mean the president, and by president, I mean two of them, and by two of them I mean John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, and supposedly, on that day, a boy from New Orleans was born that would contribute to music culture. (He was from New Orleans right?)

Yeah, that's about it. I really had to stretch it out, because it really isn't that great, and I'm not that extraordinary.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like making animal noises, especially cat noises and at this point I am not certain just to what extent it is kidding around and to what extent it is a habit.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    When I was a little girl I remember being at a table in front of cake and thinking I needed to give everyone else the best pieces and leave the worst for myself. To this day I still pick out the best for everyone else and leave the worst for myself. Like if there is a bunch of cookies, I'll take the one with the least chocolate chips, or I'll take the cupcake with the messed up icing and give the prettiest to someone else. If I don't, I feel extremely guilty.
    I also don't like taking the last of anything. If there is a last piece of pizza, I'll leave it for someone else.
    Hmm, you might have a 2 fix instead of 4 fix then. One name for the 269 tritype is "the sacrificial lamb", heh

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I was a little girl I remember being at a table in front of cake and thinking I needed to give everyone else the best pieces and leave the worst for myself. To this day I still pick out the best for everyone else and leave the worst for myself. Like if there is a bunch of cookies, I'll take the one with the least chocolate chips, or I'll take the cupcake with the messed up icing and give the prettiest to someone else.
    Now your choice is to take the type with the least votes or with the least of truth.

> I also don't like taking the last of anything. If there is a last piece of pizza, I'll leave it for someone else.

It was 1st year in the school. My mother gave me a pack of cookies several times. Kids asked me to share with them. I remember there was one time when I've given all of them and left no one for myself.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i want all for myself. my sister is the same so we fought alot growing up. now as an "adult" im pretty stingy haha especially to my sister

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well I can't do that now . I gave my word. What's voted for or nothing.
    "I will type myself whatever is in the majority vote according to the poll by January 1st of 2018, in the year of 2018, listing it in my TIM (either that or nothing at all)."

[lawer mode on]
    You may write nothing in 1st January and write other type on 2nd January to your word will be made formally, anyway.
    [lawer mode off]

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In childhood, I played chess a lot with my friend. I always won and she praised me, that I am so smart and always win. (Whenever I saw, that im gonna lose, I arranged her pieces differently, she was easily distracted, did not notice anything).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was a child a brick from the roof landed on my head. I'm not so sure of it's effects. Go figure. Drop was probably between 2-4 meters.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

idk maniac. I always get 2 3rd to last on Enneagram tests and don't really relate to it. I actually think that's my moms tritype and that she is a 2w3. She was a lot like that when I was younger, kind of like last to sit down to eat and spoiled my sister and I. Not doing a whole lot for herself. I'm a lot like that as a parent. But not as exteme as her. I suppose she was influencial. I don't like buying myself anything anyore. I don't know if that is enough to say I have 2 in my tritype. I'll tell you what though, if I have a candy bar and one of them asks if they can have it, I feel like I really can't say no. So that's why I sneak candy bars in the bathroom closet and eat them in the dark lol.
    My father is 962 and it sounds like something he would do. Might just be core 9 though.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm hermaphrodite

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, folks. I'm back in the forum. I was offline for a couple of days...
    ...and I didn't spend a few days in Guantánamo... ok, it's a running gag, some people in this forum might understand.
    I'm back nearly complete, with the small exception of my gallbladder. I stayed a few days in hospital and got it removed. Humans can live almost a normal live without that organ.

I also wanted to check if I suffer from internet addiction... so I stayed away completly from the internet for more than a week.

Is there anybody who has missed my presence in this forum?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    ...and I didn't spend a few days in Guantánamo... ok, it's a running gag, some people in this forum might understand.
    I'm back nearly complete, with the small exception of my gallbladder. I stayed a few days in hospital and got it removed. Humans can live almost a normal live without that organ.

I also wanted to check if I suffer from internet addiction... so I stayed away completly from the internet for more than a week.

What a return!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't know you well enough but I got my gallbladder removed too. Moving around after the anesthesia was the worst part for me... Also before the surgery they told me I should eat 0 fat and we had no food in the house so I decided to try a plain can of pumpkin which was a bad idea. The best part was getting morphine when I first went to the ER. What was the worst and best for you?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    I don't know you well enough but I got my gallbladder removed too...What was the worst and best for you?
    The worst was the pain before I even saw a doctor. I couldn't sleep for a whole night.
    First I tought I suffer from an upset stomach. Fortunately my family doctor found the source of my pain rather quickly and I went to hospital the same day, was threated with pain killer... was under surgery the following day, a so called minimal invasive surgery. Had no real pain afterwards and had to stay in hospital for four days only.

Can't tell you what kind of pain killer I was treated with. I was also treated with antibiotics. I had to eat low fat food for a couple of days.
    That's the basic story. Looks like everything (medical) went well so far... ...ok, some streching or twisting body movements can cause a slight pain, but thats it.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Four days!! I was in and out within hours. Where are you from?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Four days!! I was in and out within hours. Where are you from?
    Germany. It's up to the doctors when you can leave the hospital. You can leave early but then you are responsible for secondary failures and it can cause trouble with your health insurance.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@WinnieW rest well

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I miss you less make out now

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @WinnieW rest well
    Thank you.
    I mustn't lift heavy weights until the end of this year anyway... So I guess I'll take it slow for the next two weeks.

I miss you less make out now
    You missed my charming sarcastic wit. I'm right, aren't I?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you.
    I mustn't lift heavy weights until the end of this year anyway... So I guess I'll take it slow for the next two weeks.

You missed my charming sarcastic wit. I'm right, aren't I?
    No i miss you. Not your wit. It's you. So let's make out now.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Whenever I'm about to sneeze I impulsively shut my nasal passageways and so it never really goes off. Must be my super-ego. I have a really strong super-ego i wish my Id would let my sneeze be free!~

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Even though Extroverts thereotically have more energy than introverts...

Intuitive extroverts are so fucking slow... it hurts.

I walk really fast, like my comfortable walking pace is years above any ENxx type who is more casual and is less physically uh ansty.

Whenever I go shopping, I basically limit everything i have to look at by just guessing whether something seems relevant to what I want to buy so I basically will leave a shop in 5 minutes if I get that it'll be a shit place to shop.

Not so much for my Dad and brother, one being LIE and the other some Ne type.... they like to take their time, trying to justify buying ANYTHING and autistically stare at an item for 10 minutes as if imagining it in their heads would make it even more buyable. I was so fucking impatient with them ... I just want to move move move, get things done. And they just wanna lounge around and stare at things.

I dunno why I am so antsy and physically tense, I have to constantly move or else I get depressed and feel restrained. So if you're a slow shopper please don't ever come with me I will leave you to die unless you can actually make conversation with me while we're doing it.

Maybe I just have ADHD?! Or maybe I'm just very negativist and have high standards with what things I consider buying. Maybe I'm on meth...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have a computer card which lays untested since 2009 year.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I did some training to be a pilot but ended up afraid of flying instead.
    I've run a 15k.
    I've gotten high off of a bunch of weird legal drugs, including nutmeg, lsa, and dxm (and regretted it).
    I was seen as a nation-tier musical prodigy in my teen years.
    Maps are my favorite form of art.
    Within 3 months of learning to program I eliminated a 30-35 hour a week job.
    I once fell off stairs and hit my eye socket square on a bowling ball.
    For whatever reason when I was a kid I'd innocently draw pictures of demons and demand people hang them up in their workplace.
    Last edited by ouronis; 12-17-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It seems like I can focus very little auditorily, like any more than one stream of sound at a time will basically kill my ability to make conversation or interpret anything, it's so annoying.

Some people's voices actually feel oppressive and hurt my ability to feel pleasant and think good thoughts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seductress Steve View Post
    It seems like I can focus very little auditorily, like any more than one stream of sound at a time will basically kill my ability to make conversation, it's so annoying.

Some people's voices actually feel oppressive and hurt my ability to feel pleasant and think good thoughts.
    People with nagging voices? You just have to put up with it if they're colleagues. Elephant guns are not recommended as a solution.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    People with nagging voices? You just have to put up with it if they're colleagues. Elephant guns are not recommended as a solution.
    Yea basically :c People with condescending and sarcastic voices too... sometimes I just sigh and nod and then remain quiet and do what they say without a word... since I don't wanna provoke anything else out of them and make everyone suffer even more.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple of years back I had a quasi-holy experience involving cows and mdma.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast