Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting facts about you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Interesting facts about you

Here you may write everything true about yourself what you think as may be interesting, unusual or intriguing.
    Also about what has a relation to you like relatives, place you live, familiars, etc.

I studied for 9 years on the territory of the monastery founded in 17 century and closed in 20 century. My school was there. For 300 years monks were buried on this territory and in some places if to dig on 2-3 or more meters could be found bones and ancient underground passages.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-25-2015 at 09:23 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I miss my cat. I loved her and I wish she was still around. She died a few years ago. Facts? My parents live close to me. I like to go visit them and my sister on my time off. I also love to take my nephew to have ice cream with me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.

Wanna see?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pics or it didn't happen.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to 5 different high schools in 2 different countries, graduating in 3 years.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My father exists on photos at government.ru

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I miss my cat. I loved her and I wish she was still around. She died a few years ago. Facts? My parents live close to me. I like to go visit them and my sister on my time off. I also love to take my nephew to have ice cream with me.
    Maritsa, these are sweet nice things that go along with the sort of things that come to mind to say about myself. It must be a Delta thing...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But here is something different that might be interesting. My ancestor/uncle created the monument/statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus, London. I have a small but beautifully-detailed pencil drawing of Jesus by his older brother, my direct ancestor, in my sitting room.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I used to convince attractive guys (strangers) to give me the shirt they were wearing. No one ever said, "no". It all started as a joke, in a club. I asked some guy if I could have his shirt and he took it off and handed it to me. After that my female friends would point out a guy whose shirt they wanted me to get. I would take them home, wash them, then put them in a storage box. I gave them all away to goodwill a few years ago.

Is that Fe? It took a bit of manipulation to get them from some guys but others just handed them over.

I graduated tech school top of my class. My grades were higher than the males. Only one other woman made it all the way through with me. I never looked for a career in it though. I lost interest.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    I used to convince attractive guys (strangers) to give me the shirt they were wearing. No one ever said, "no". It all started as a joke, in a club. I asked some guy if I could have his shirt and he took it off and handed it to me. After that my female friends would point out a guy whose shirt they wanted me to get. I would take them home, wash them, then put them in a storage box. I gave them all away to goodwill a few years ago.
    That's pretty crazy. Why would they give them over? Shirts can be expensive. What did you say to convince them?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    That's pretty crazy. Why would they give them over? Shirts can be expensive. What did you say to convince them?
    I never thought about how much they cost. hahah I just asked for shirts I liked. How I did it, hmm, I asked sweetly. I would not have gone up to anyone I knew would not give me their shirt.

I also tailored it to the person since I observed them a bit before approaching. Also doing a couple of shots of liquid courage before approaching helped.

OMG, was I a female PUA...

Nah, I just wanted to bring their shirts home, not them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OMG, was I a female PUA...
    take the pink pill !11

for my interesting fact: at work they call me a 'pseudo-gweilo' because they can't decide if i am white or asian

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

take the pink pill !11
    I had to check if that was a thing.

I don't think I need that. I prefer my imagination.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual...ctions-n412116

YWIMW

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had to check if that was a thing.

I don't think I need that. I prefer my imagination.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual...ctions-n412116
    wow it's real I just totally made it up LOL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How I did it, hmm, I asked sweetly.
    To look at your photos/videos would be interesting.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To look at your photos/videos would be interesting.
    Now you're starting to scare me.

Who knows what you might type me then.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

wow it's real I just totally made it up LOL
    Seriously? LOL

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Who knows what you might type me then.
    In correct type, probably. Anyway, it may be only one of alternative opinions to think about.
    But main interest is to look at girl with super-power in getting shirts of strangers. Maybe your photos will cause you to gather a waggon of shirts for poor children in Africa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Ellyan that is something I wouldn't consider doing. I think it may be Fe. Very charming to ask for men's shirts and very forward and bold. I had a few good girl friends in school and we stuck together and helped each other along. My one very close friend and I would exchange money to buy chocolate milk and before class. It was only 15 cents but some days she would have 10 and others I would have 14 . Even in high school I had mostly very close girl friends and one good Jewish male friend but he wasn't after me because he was ultra Orthodox. He was a very smart and good friend. We didn't have interest in boys and games. We were involved in the school newspaper and deadlines were our only focus. I had very different approach to the external world than you. I think that you had more fun.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I once took a Greyhound bus from Seattle to Philadelphia. It took 78 hours and I fell in love on the way. We spent 52 hours together on that bus, but had to part in Chicago because he was going to St. Louis and I to Philadelphia. A day after I arrived in Philadelphia, I took another bus to St. Louis.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

In correct type, probably. Anyway, it may be only one of alternative opinions to think about.
    But main interest is to look at girl with super-power in getting shirts of strangers. Maybe your photos will cause you to gather a waggon of shirts for poor children in Africa.
    The thing is, it was probably my energy more than anything. I am very playful sometimes. I have always had a pretty easy way of getting people to do what I wanted them to do, while making them feel good about doing it. I don't like to do it in relationships but with strangers I don't mind so much. My photos are static so unless you read energy they won't be helpful. You remind me of another forum member in this post but I will not say who. I haven't seen them around in a while anyway. lol

Stop tugging on my heartstrings. I hate the idea that children in Africa were going shirtless and hungry while I collected shirts and put them in a storage container.

YWIMW

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have loads of stories about being stalked by homeless people, I'm terrified of ghosts (despite not being sold on their existence) and I won't eat at a restaurant that serves Pepsi because I'm a Diet Coke addict. There's one exception--a sushi buffet with amazing fish that serves Corona. I love drinking Corona when I'm eating sushi/squid/shrimp/fish.

I can beat just about anyone at Tetris. I've been to Estonia and ate at a remodeled McDonalds in Tallinn that claimed to have a playplace, but it was just a single tunnel with a slide. During my teen years, I was obsessed with calorie counting and used to faint quite a bit.

Oh yeah, and I write smut. That's the one that most people seem interested in.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The thing is, it was probably my energy more than anything. I am very playful sometimes. I have always had a pretty easy way of getting people to do what I wanted them to do, while making them feel good about doing it.
    Kind of hypnosis, pheromones. Maybe N to choose a victim, F to manipulate feelings.

My photos are static so unless you read energy they won't be helpful.
    Photos are for casual interest, but sometimes they give impressions related to types.

I hate the idea that children in Africa were going shirtless and hungry
    Until we close eyes, such problems will stay. But it's politics - to hard thing for this theme.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Kind of hypnosis, pheromones. Maybe N to choose a victim, F to manipulate feelings.

Photos are for casual interest, but sometimes they give impressions related to types.

Until we close eyes, such problems will stay. But it's politics - to hard thing for this theme.
    I see...I suppose I did intuitively know who to ask and pheromones might have something to do with it but I was not looking to bring them home, like I mentioned. If I wanted someone in that way I would have collected their shirt a different way. Another weird fact is that I used to keep a t-shirt of every ex in a separate box and I would wear them to sleep when I wanted to feel close to them. Only when I wasn't in a relationship though, which was rare for me not to be in one. I did not treat those every day t-shirts like trophies though, they were not like the others, they were special to me. It was a symbolic thing. I gave them away too when I got into my last relationship. He insisted I let all that go and I was happy to do it. I don't need an object to remember people anyway since I keep a part of them with me, in my heart.

“Mad Girl's Love Song

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
    I lift my lids and all is born again.
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
    And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
    I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
    And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
    Exit seraphim and Satan's men:

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
    But I grow old and I forget your name.

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
    At least when spring comes they roar back again.
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)”

― Sylvia Plath

Ugh, this was all so sappy. I wonder how long before I delete this.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-13-2015 at 01:43 AM.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Victim? Hummm
    -

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a thing during the early days of pua, guys would get girls to go to the batheroom, remove their slips/strings (whatever you call them in English) and hand them to them. I think on average one in five clubbing girls would be susceptible to it when we did it.

On topic:

my birthchart fits me perfectly
    i fall asleep by oxygen depriving myself
    I played accordion and trombone for 12 years and now cannot play either of them anymore
    i was much smarter when I was 16 then I am now
    I love motivational quotes but also make fun of people who do
    i believe sports is a huge waste of energy
    my cat picked me and used to be the size of a small dog (about 9kg, but nowadays she's senior and losing a lot of weight under my parents care)
    i live in the red lights district and honestly believe I could pay my rent by working as a sex worker
    I believe simultaneously that most people are too hard on themselves AND that they are total retards
    I wrote my high school thesis (it's a thing in holland) about utopia's, my bachelors theses about immigration laws and my master thesis about gamification. I studied four different studies, three of them simultaneously and managed to only finish two out of them by missing deadlines and/or refusing to jump through hoops (made all classes but failed practica/thesisses)
    I beat everyone on most things but lose one thing out of everything against certain friends
    I play to be central/impactful, not to win
    I cry at movies and music
    i believe I'm more feminine then 90% of most guys, at least in preferences
    i strongly support both feminism and male right activism
    i am much more shy then I seem
    i probably know what you're going to say before you say it, probably a few lines ahead
    im simultaniously the most skeptic and most mystic person in my family
    i want the world to be magic but only see steel
    traveling bores me
    i was in a mental institution for a large part of my teen years
    i have met people that scare me retroactively (but at the time I scared them)
    people think I'm a cold hearted thinker where I'm usually operating by feeling and extremely sensitive
    i make a living out of creating games to exploit employees
    my favorite book is on that gives me headaches (because my German is so rusty)
    i am snobbish
    If I wasn't born rich I'd likely already have died
    im both excited and afraid about/of a meltdown of western civilization
    i don't have a drivers license
    i have extraordinary luck in games (anything random really)
    I'm scared of phone calls
    i prefer advising over action and would love to be second to one

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    This was a thing during the early days of pua, guys would get girls to go to the batheroom, remove their slips/strings (whatever you call them in English) and hand them to them. I think on average one in five clubbing girls would be susceptible to it when we did it.

On topic:

my birthchart fits me perfectly

i fall asleep by oxygen depriving myself
    I played accordion and trombone for 12 years and now cannot play either of them anymore
    i was much smarter when I was 16 then I am now
    I love motivational quotes but also make fun of people who do
    i believe sports is a huge waste of energy
    my cat picked me and used to be the size of a small dog (about 9kg, but nowadays she's senior and losing a lot of weight under my parents care)
    i live in the red lights district and honestly believe I could pay my rent by working as a sex worker
    I believe simultaneously that most people are too hard on themselves AND that they are total retards
    I wrote my high school thesis (it's a thing in holland) about utopia's, my bachelors theses about immigration laws and my master thesis about gamification. I studied four different studies, three of them simultaneously and managed to only finish two out of them by missing deadlines and/or refusing to jump through hoops (made all classes but failed practica/thesisses)
    I beat everyone on most things but lose one thing out of everything against certain friends
    I play to be central/impactful, not to win
    I cry at movies and music
    i believe I'm more feminine then 90% of most guys, at least in preferences
    i strongly support both feminism and male right activism
    i am much more shy then I seem
    i probably know what you're going to say before you say it, probably a few lines ahead
    im simultaniously the most skeptic and most mystic person in my family
    i want the world to be magic but only see steel
    traveling bores me
    i was in a mental institution for a large part of my teen years
    i have met people that scare me retroactively (but at the time I scared them)
    people think I'm a cold hearted thinker where I'm usually operating by feeling and extremely sensitive
    i make a living out of creating games to exploit employees
    my favorite book is on that gives me headaches (because my German is so rusty)
    i am snobbish
    If I wasn't born rich I'd likely already have died
    im both excited and afraid about/of a meltdown of western civilization
    i don't have a drivers license
    i have extraordinary luck in games (anything random really)
    I'm scared of phone calls
    i prefer advising over action and would love to be second to one
    Wait, I thought I had written some of this about me, and forgotten, for a moment??? You can be my identical again but I am not IEE, so... lol

I was just reading an interpretation of one of my charts again (Thank you @Deer Woman who saved me $70) and it described my dark/shadow side very well and also touched on what kind of partner I want. It was very similar in both interpretations of my psyche. I can make so many correlations between my chart and other personality theories.

Lilith here creates an almost astounding naivety in love which is why their love life is often chaotic, so they never manage to see in time where their love life is headed. When they realize – it is usually too late, since disappointment is inevitable. It is as if this person must always be the victim of a love relationship. [I can see where it is headed. I just don't care.]

Various stimuluses, candles, a special “ritual” atmosphere are necessary to wake from a deep sleep the erotic and slow sensuality that needs foreplay, foreplay, foreplay…constantly delaying the moment of action! Sex usually happens in some strange – semi-conscious state, at night, in the water, in hospitals, closed institutions, hotels, at work. These are definitely very imaginative lovers that, because of their great shyness, do not succeed in sharing their erotic fantasies with anyone, especially their proneness to S-M relationships, because they enjoy when the partner exhibits power over them and pain here represents a kind of pleasure. That is why they will at least once enter into a relationship with an aggressive man that will try to physically molest them (Tina Turner, or Mike Tyson, who is himself like that). [No S&M but light bondage ok and acting submissive I can do, sometimes. hahah]

If fully activated, Lilith in Pisces will produce, but more in men than in women, many perversities. There is a strong pathological need to belong to someone, to love someone fatally, as a deity. That is why we see idolatry here, fetishes. Much gossiping and slandering…
    V. Relationship Patterns

This chapter describes attitudes, needs and characteristic patterns in close one-to-one relationships.

Both astrology and psychology teach us that nothing that occurs within a relationship is chance. Your birth horoscope describes what you are like inside, and therefore what kind of patterns, needs and compulsions you are likely to bring into your relationships with others.

Your extreme love of beauty and perfection results in your being inevitably attracted to the man who seems rougher, more primitive, more direct and somehow more brazenly honest than you. In fact you need a partner who can help you to unlock your rather inhibited but nevertheless considerable sensuality, and who can also teach you to say what you mean rather than embedding it in a series of clauses, equivocations and parentheses which would put a solicitor to shame. In return you can offer such [...]

It is still kind of mind blowing when I can connect all this to my socionics and enneagram type.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I used to keep a t-shirt of every ex in a separate box and I would wear them to sleep when I wanted to feel close to them
    You seem too romantic for T types. I recommend to make a typing thread with video.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You seem too romantic for T types. I recommend to make a typing thread with video.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In place where I live most people ethnicly differ from me.

Ellyan

Even the monument you've left without a shirt.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

kavkas?
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ellyan

Even the monument you've left without a shirt.
    I think he donated it.

Ok, so where is your video?

You go first then I will...

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok, so where is your video?
    As I'm sure in my type it's not in the near future.

kavkas?
    Let's keep the intrigue.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

As I'm sure in my type it's not in the near future.
    Then we have that in common, as I am also sure of my type and it isn't T.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Then we have that in common, as I am also sure of my type and it isn't T.
    If you've checked this by IR on many people with good fitting to theory, then it's acceptable. But if you feel like "socionics is wrong", "types descripitons and IR are total bullshit", "my type controverts to basic theory but is such anyway because Reinin's dichotomies/astrology/my uncle say so", then we have not much in common.
    Generally I doubt in anyone's type befor I typed them by video or at least saw photos and some behavior. In your case I doubt additionaly because your are sentimental. If you'll check by IR and find mismatch with theory the best thing to do - to make a typing thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you serious that you can't type her from the information that she has offered here?
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If you've checked this by IR on many people with good fitting to theory, then it's acceptable. But if you feel like "socionics is wrong", "types descripitons and IR are total bullshit", "my type controverts to basic theory but is such anyway because Reinin's dichotomies/astrology/my uncle say so", then we have not much in common.
    Generally I doubt in anyone's type befor I typed them by video or at least saw photos and some behavior. In your case I doubt additionaly because your are sentimental. If you'll check by IR and find mismatch with theory the best thing to do - to make a typing thread.
    Yes I have checked this by IR. I can't really judge IR on the forum though since people only show what they want you to see. Tip of the iceberg kinda stuff here or maybe I am projecting since I tend to withhold in some areas. I have things that are off limits for discussion here or anywhere. I have said before I do not agree with many of your typings so I doubt you would type me correctly since you seem to dismiss other people's intuition in favor of your own typing suggestion but I don't recall seeing you give someone an accurate type even after they went through the video making process. I think you are looking at my TIM and ignoring what I actually say. Not a big deal since most people do that. I am not even sure that you realize I am the same girl who has been poking at you for months.

I do appreciate your in honesty in saying you really just want to see what I look like.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Sol

A hint in case you didn't put it all together yet.

dragons.jpg

YWIMW

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not really decided on my own interpretation of @Ellyan's type yet, but I am gathering impressions from this thread. I am getting a Beta impression! I am also getting the real impression of IEI, yet, I get a distinctly stronger impression of Sensing than Intuition. Which makes SLE a definite possibility, since one can appear to be like one's Dual at times...

_______

Omigoodness! I just checked Username history for you, Ellyan, after I saw how many posts you had here (), and see you are Aylen! Yup, so that's how I got the IEI impression. But are you thinking you are SLE now?? Seriously? Because then I am confused!

_____________-

Can't be SLE. Are there any examples of SLE's that post as much and as fast as Aylen? I doubt it. SLEs have to be out doing things, while an IEI is more likely to sit and type, to purge all that stuff that is going on in their minds....
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-11-2015 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I once took a Greyhound bus from Seattle to Philadelphia. It took 78 hours and I fell in love on the way. We spent 52 hours together on that bus, but had to part in Chicago because he was going to St. Louis and I to Philadelphia. A day after I arrived in Philadelphia, I took another bus to St. Louis.
    Love this. It is certainly interesting, and -- please tell me if you mind me saying this -- a bit too interesting for Delta. It reminds me of a Gamma/SEE adventure (which I have often guessed is your type). SEE's seem to have that ability to pick up and go, and keep going, if the mood strikes them.... (But I won't mention that idea of SEE for you again if it bothers you).

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast