now it's not penis, but a clit. ok. you have outstanding sight, anyway

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    I was once arrested and thrown into the drunk tank cuz I told the cop who was searching me; "If you find something hard, it's only my dick".
    really?
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    really?
    True story brah.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was a teen I used to get drunk every weekend and make out with someone random. I've made out with around 30 men a 15 women but I hadn't had sex until college.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Despite my own look is close to Eastern Baltic one, often associated with Russians, among women I had significant feelings to _all_ looked as and sometimes formally were ethnically not close to common Russians but closer to eastern/southern ethoses: hungerian, turks, asian, etc. Partly this is due to history of the place where I live and partly that I myself is ethically mixed and have not so far turks blood too.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    now it's not penis, but a clit. ok. you have outstanding sight, anyway
    It's common basic knowledge dude

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm trans

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ears sometimes does that thing that dogs ears do when they hear something far away.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I’m addicted to negative emotion

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    I’m addicted to negative emotion
    As the song goes;

"All the pain that I receive keeps me strong
    It keeps me moving on"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

well thats not true

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    well thats not true

Sure is. I could link you numerous scholarly articles that authenticate my claim but I wont, it's better that you just assume everything I say is accurate.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

when i was a kid i wanted to be an archeologist or an architect

i think my grandfather used to be an architect.. but im not sure. something with buildings. he also used to paint. now hes just old and he has been old for a while and i have never really been able to have a conversation with him. hes 92 now. he always holds speeches when we have family gatherings and its so cute because hes so nice and thankful for everything. i love him even though i have never really gotten to know him personally.
    well that spiraled

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i've been wanting to visit japan since i was 12. when i start studying im planning to do a semester abroad in tokyo.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As a child I was afraid of the dark and always slept with the blanket covering my head. Now I can't sleep when my ears feel cold.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From the childhood I prefer to sit with the crossed legs where it's possibly at home. Including the sofa and chairs. On a stool during the eating in the kitchen. On the chair near my computer I sit the same too. This has a problem in case the quality of the chair's cover is not good, as under the right feet the cover may wear through.
    At home I do not wear footwear like slippers or other, do not wear socks there too in all seasons.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I feel constantly uncomfortable under my skin, like I need to apply hard pressure against my skin to make it go away. Or just move alot. I'm far more sensitive of my insides than I am of anything around me, which is why I feel almost oblivious to what other people find uncomfortable- like noises and people sitting too close. All my discomfort comes from within.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In NLP I relate to visual-kinesthetic type. This was assumed by the one who had advanced certification in NLP and communicated with me on a forum.
    NLP uses 3 perception channels: visual, audial, kinesthetic (sensations).

Socionics' sources have the hypothesis about the link of Jung's types and the prevaling perception channel. In the book by R. Sedykh the links were described as: visual - P-E, audial - J-I, kinethic - J-E, tactil - P-I
    I suspect the most of J-E are visuals like me.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I cook shit that taste good

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I did an apple pie in the 1st time I made some mistakes and the sides of it have burned. I've understood it's prepared by the smell of its burning already. I've cut its black sides and the rest was ok. The other funny thing was due to one of the mistakes the dough did not rised so the pie got the height like a pizza. Generally it've come out as tasty.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i have one dimple

when i was a child i was more outgoing (i think) but i still had alot of shame. pretty much the only memories i remember from childhood are the ones were i was super embarrased by something. i remember crying and wanting to go home in kindergarten because i did something embarrassing.

i also had pretty bad motor skills as a child and was very clumsy. some of the memories come from there.

when i was around 9 i started having major problems with blushing and i thought it was the most embarrassing thing in the world, which kept it going.

as a child i liked to make my own jewellry which looked like garbage.

in elemantery school we had a game where you blindly pick someone and you pick an action (like kiss, hug kiss on the cheek etc) and when i had kiss and i had to kiss a guy i would just tell them "lets just pretend we did it" which probably made them very disappointed and im not sure why i did that. i guess i was scared. or a prude. speaking of being a prude i didnt use cusswords or any foul language because i thought it sounded ugly or was embarrassing or something. so people used to try to make me say cusswords.

in 6th grade i was into Slipknot and a friend of mine put on psychosocial loud in the middle of the classrom and yelled out "this is what *eko* likes!!!"

(im having a nostalgia moment)
    Last edited by maniac; 06-23-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol I notice both aster and eko tend to talk about themselves by basically telling these sort of what I perceive to be really boring stories; do you think thats a Fi base thing? whats the deal with that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The closest to me distance an airplan crash happened is ~2 km.
    The closest distance people died from accidents is ~50 m. Though, I did not saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I notice both aster and eko tend to talk about themselves by basically telling these sort of what I perceive to be really boring stories; do you think thats a Fi base thing? whats the deal with that?
    Their themes are not so fascinating, but I like aster's style of the messages more.
    Base Fi talking mb more boring for you if you have the similar type.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-24-2018 at 12:43 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

maybe youre Fe or Ne seeking (ive suggested SLI for you before)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought about it and now feel like it was sort of mean to say; true I often see them as boring, but its not because there's nothing there, I'm just not seeing it. I think its probably slice of life stuff that if I was more honest with myself I could probably strongly relate to at least on some kind of level. its the kind of stuff people don't feel like they have a right to just go on about, because they figure no one cares, but its actually quite wholesome. I was wrong to essentially be a part of the system that basically just perpetuates suppressing that kind of thing, and for that I'm sorry. I think maybe deep down if I feel like I'd be mocked if I started talking about such things, so I try to sex up my output so as to be more entertaining and thus less likely to be made fun of and turn around and wonder about others not behaving similarly.. the issue just sort of begins and ends with me and has little to do with the merit of your stories

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I was a child I liked to climb in different places, including through wooden fences. This leaded sometimes to getting splinters. So I carried a pin in a pocket to remove them.
    I'm long ago not a child but carry still such pin on a keyring.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes.. I'm not good at presentation i just put all the ingredients and love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    When I did an apple pie in the 1st time I made some mistakes and the sides of it have burned. I've understood it's prepared by the smell of its burning already. I've cut its black sides and the rest was ok. The other funny thing was due to one of the mistakes the dough did not rised so the pie got the height like a pizza. Generally it've come out as tasty.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When I was a child, I used to hide in cardboard boxes all the time, I'd often imagine that there is a bunch of enemies chasing after me, and then I'd start hiding in those cardboard boxes where nobody is able to find me. Playing hide-and-seek is one of my hobbies.

I used to believe in magic too during my childhood days. I remembered watching this kids show "dragon tales" every day after school, and I thought that the tv show is real life, so I would often say those magic words aloud, hoping that those magic words would bring me into dragon land and I'd start to see a bunch of dragons, but each time I say the magic words, nothing happens, and I'm left feeling disappointed.

I also used to fantasize that my house has a secret chamber in it. I'd often stare at the four walls in my house, imagining that there is a secret passageway behind it. And when I realized that it's just an ordinary wall without any secret chambers in it, I'm left feeling disappointed once again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In the first time when I watched "Lord of the Rings", its the first movie. It was a video tape. The story progressed so slowly that I droped off to sleep during the watching.
    I like what Tolkien wrote. "Silmarillion" mostly, as LoTR gave me the impression of a kids book when I read it.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I have good amount of self defeating features in me from the standpoint of achieving actual results. I'm much more interested in just learning stuff. Which is not self defeating from my POV.

Reality in itself as in getting somewhere seems to have very disappointing quality.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think I have good amount of self defeating features
    unfortunately, the understanding of what the word "fact" means was not among them

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twins run in my family.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In the place where I live as the main religion formally were all 3 major monotheistic branches: Judaism, Mahometanism, Christianity.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not cook that.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When me and my siblings were small kids my sister busted my brothers head open with a big stone.
    I called the ambulance and went to get my crying brother some cookies cuz I have never seen him sad while having cookies.
    But alas, this tactic did little good. I remember feeling a bit puzzled by this.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 9 big ass turtles ))

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like the new light in our bathroom because it hurts my eyes. It's bright white-bluish and cold and shines on white glossy furniture. Also, there too many mirrors. I hate it so much that I often don't even turn on the light on when I brush my teeth. (Which means I'm involuntary scaring people in the dark)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    I don't like the new light in our bathroom because it hurts my eyes. It's bright white-bluish and cold and shines on white glossy furniture. Also, there too many mirrors. I hate it so much that I often don't even turn on the light on when I brush my teeth. (Which means I'm involuntary scaring people in the dark)
    My SLI ex had the same problems. I fixed them by installing two large light fixtures to diffuse the light, and replaced the bulbs with warm incandescents. I moved the fixtures to positions where her face was illuminated without shadows. I also cut the mirror, which previously covered the entire wall, into a much narrower piece.

I wonder if similar types have similar problems?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My first LSI GF and I had a love that was so close it was almost telepathic. After we broke up, she moved from Michigan (where she had grown up on a farm) to Louisiana to stay with her divorced father to take some time out to recover.
    After a while, she moved to Florida to finish her degree in math, and then got a teaching job in a Georgia university. Eventually, she met a nice guy and they got married.

When my own marriage was breaking up, I looked her up on the web. I had no intention of contacting her, but was curious to know how she was doing, because she reminded me of a happier time. It turns out that she has a blog where she posts about her life and daily thoughts. She and her husband bought some land in Florida, built a small house and have turned it into a small working farm. They have chickens and cows and he does blacksmithing (from his picture I’d guess that he could be an Fe-dom) and they are trying to be self-sufficient and are learning as they go and they seem to be very happy. She posted the statement that if she and her husband ever fell into a lot of money, they would farm until the money ran out, so it is clear that she’s doing what she loves.

It’s weird that I still love her, as I do with a couple other ex-GF’s. I’m never going to step back into that stream, but she might feel the same way. Her blog has her phone number and address and an invitation to old friends to stop in if they are in the area. She also posted the statement that true love never dies, and I know that that’s true.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast