Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
Alright. I suppose my observation regarding Ni leads and their exercise habits mostly applies to Self-pres blindspot Ni types, then.
All you Sp instinct IEIs got really upset over me suggesting fitness is not natural for IEIs, haha. I guess I also poked at your Si Role. That was not my intention.

Maybe it is just me, but I find Intuitives in general do not come across as proficient in reaching physical fitness as much as Sensors (esp. Se leads), even if they are Sp instinct. They will care for it as Sp instinct types, but it will often still look like some kind of weakness.

Anyhow, the best bet to find the SLE person of your dreams as an IEI who values the Sp instinct would be to meet them at a gym or some fitness related convention, or even some kind of health store (though the latter are more often frequented by health-conscious Si valuing Sp instinct people, mostly EIIs and SEIs).
Personally I hate the gym and find this newfound American obsession with going to the gym, esp for women, irritating. People will definitely dislike me for this opinion but women in most European countries don't go jogging all the time and they haven't gotten fat. It's called walking everywhere and eating in moderation. Exercise is good for you of course but going to the gym isn't the fix-all americans think it is. - end rant
I might start going again soon though just out of boredom