Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: My type

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My type

    It's trendy! I want one, come on! AMA, SMH, FFS!

    Fuck me brainless with your questions-you know me, you love me, you hate me! Just DO IT!

  2. #2
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well you definitely seem like an SF, thats for sure. Usually I think of ESIs as being a very rigid and serious type, you seem more bouncy like an SEE. Either way I don't sense any conflict/super-ego vibes from you at all which makes me wonder. Take my opinion with a grain of salt though, I am not an expert on gamma SFs.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,089
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you want to cosplay better and introverted type you need to create less typing themes. Don't take example from "introverted" Maritsa.

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tionnaire-more
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...553-A-question
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin.../49681-VI-time!

    Better write in the profile ENFJ, so should be more natural.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    You don't seem any particular type to me because I don't know you and don't know enough about you. You seem to display that you have raged which I don't think is natural of Se types. I don't think that you are either SEE or ESI. Why don't I think that they will say that they just raged? because they will have given up something that makes them look weak.

  5. #5
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If you want to cosplay better and introverted type you need to create less typing themes. Don't take example from "introverted" Maritsa.

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tionnaire-more
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...553-A-question
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin.../49681-VI-time!

    Better write in the profile ENFJ, so should be more natural.
    Oh thank you. I'll look at the videos

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Video typing is too dynamic for me. I can't get any impression except how much you like to talk
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-18-2015 at 09:42 PM.

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTp final

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If you want to cosplay better and introverted type you need to create less typing themes. Don't take example from "introverted" Maritsa.

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tionnaire-more
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...553-A-question
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(nondescript)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin.../49681-VI-time!

    Better write in the profile ENFJ, so should be more natural.
    Didn't you say something else originally? Anyhow, why is it more natural?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ISTp final
    Fair enough, why?

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Fair enough, why?
    because ISTp in absence of their dual talk a lot. That's one

    In your breakdown of the dichotomies you described yourself as strategic dynamic type. From what I also gather you are practical and economical as you concentrate on the things that are useful and useless. My overall impression is that you are Ip temperament. Calm relaxed inert. You also realize people should be the way they are and changing them is not going to always work, so you're accepting. In ten videos you don't fidget much.

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Fair enough, why?
    your own rage made you feel uncomfortable to the point that you had to walk away

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Come on! I haven't been raped nearly enough! There is still space for doubt!

  13. #13
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,614
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    i see similarites b/w us but i think you are a 6 leik me and thats what i'm seeing. i don't really have the slightest idea about your socionics type. you vibe a little like the rowdier ESIs and SLIs ive seen around here.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i see similarites b/w us but i think you are a 6 leik me and thats what i'm seeing. i don't really have the slightest idea about your socionics type. you vibe a little like the rowdier ESIs and SLIs ive seen around here.
    I very much and very possibly am a 6. I could take a RHETI-sure why not? It's only 15$.

  15. #15
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I very much and very possibly am a 6. I could take a RHETI-sure why not? It's only 15$.
    Take the SEDIG, it's free and meant to be better than the RHETI.

  16. #16
    Chacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    France
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello,
    What exactly makes you doubt of your actual ESI typing? Could you please tell us what confuse you?

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Hello,
    What exactly makes you doubt of your actual ESI typing? Could you please tell us what confuse you?
    Multiple applications confuse me. Like how Se could be this or Ti could be that. I could see myself as TeNi seeking or in other words a kind of a man who actively seeks unified solutions. Like I have a problem and then immediately I ask an expert( GOOGLE ) what to do. On the other hand, I feel like I'm way too good with money and such things for 1D Te. I am uncanny with always having money around myself, like sometimes they simply fall out of my pockets . And sometimes I feel as if I actually value Si more than Se. Maybe I just don't understand as I should. Anyhow, this is how I value mirrored IEs:

    Se ~< Si
    Ne < Ni
    Fe << Fi
    Te >> Ti

    Is like crazy .

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Take the SEDIG, it's free and meant to be better than the RHETI.
    Meant? It is better according to most independent studies. Tho, whether it's better than WEPSS is ... up to anyone's guess. It should be better at determining the main type while WEPSS is supposed to be better at determining the wings and stuff like that.

    Anyhow, I IMMEDIATELY identified with the statement A: "I approach things in an all-or-nothing way, especially issues that matter to me. I place a lot of value on being strong, honest, and dependable. What you see is what you get. I don't trust others until they have proven themselves to be reliable. I like people to be direct with me, and I know when someone is being devious, lying, or trying to manipulate me. I have a hard time tolerating weakness in people, unless I understand the reason for their weakness or I see that they're trying to do something about it. I also have a hard time following orders or direction if I do not respect or agree with the person in authority. I am much better at taking charge myself. I find it difficult not to display my feelings when I am angry. I am always ready to stick up for friends or loved ones, especially if I think they are being treated unjustly. I may not win every battle with others, but they'll know I've been there."

    Regardless, it's an eight. 8 for sure .

  19. #19
    Chacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    France
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Multiple applications confuse me. Like how Se could be this or Ti could be that. I could see myself as TeNi seeking or in other words a kind of a man who actively seeks unified solutions. Like I have a problem and then immediately I ask an expert( GOOGLE ) what to do. On the other hand, I feel like I'm way too good with money and such things for 1D Te. I am uncanny with always having money around myself, like sometimes they simply fall out of my pockets . And sometimes I feel as if I actually value Si more than Se. Maybe I just don't understand as I should. Anyhow, this is how I value mirrored IEs:

    Se ~< Si
    Ne < Ni
    Fe << Fi
    Te >> Ti

    Is like crazy .
    I see. According to this, we are already sure that you are a Gamma/Delta, leaning toward Gamma I guess. We can probably assume that you are Gamma at this point. Otherwise, maybe you should say how you could see yourself as an Si valuing type. We could clarify this situation if I could know your understanding of these IEs and how they are related to you.

    If you are Gamma, then you are doubting between the 4 types I guess. I can be wrong, but the fact that you "feel" like you could be good at Te, doesn't strike me strongly as what a Te-dominant would say. They are generally focused on facts and always try to make sense of everything. It is also a bit reductive, to say that Te is money management.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I see. According to this, we are already sure that you are a Gamma/Delta, leaning toward Gamma I guess. We can probably assume that you are Gamma at this point. Otherwise, maybe you should say how you could see yourself as an Si valuing type. We could clarify this situation if I could know your understanding of these IEs and how they are related to you.

    If you are Gamma, then you are doubting between the 4 types I guess. I can be wrong, but the fact that you "feel" like you could be good at Te, doesn't strike me strongly as what a Te-dominant would say. They are generally focused on facts and always try to make sense of everything. It is also a bit reductive, to say that Te is money management.
    Ok, resource management, whatever.

    I think I have Si as 4th but on the other side. I sometimes also feel as if my PoLR is actually Fe-I don't necessarily like noise, crowds...ah those are typical introvert things are they not?

    Anyhow I am debating SiTe vs FiSe lol. It'll require a great deal of introspection. ah well, fuck the introspection .

  21. #21
    Chacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    France
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Ok, resource management, whatever.

    I think I have Si as 4th but on the other side. I sometimes also feel as if my PoLR is actually Fe-I don't necessarily like noise, crowds...ah those are typical introvert things are they not?

    Anyhow I am debating SiTe vs FiSe lol. It'll require a great deal of introspection. ah well, fuck the introspection .
    Te is the logic of actions, and how we can empirically draw logical conclusions.

    So, now you are telling me that you are doubting between two sensing types. First of all, it would be erroneous to say that disliking noise and crowds is related to Fe PoLR indeed. I think that most people do, and as you said especially introverts.

    A simple way to tell apart both SLI and ESI, would be to know if you are an ethic type, or a logic type. What are your hypothesis about it?

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Te is the logic of actions, and how we can empirically draw logical conclusions.

    So, now you are telling me that you are doubting between two sensing types. First of all, it would be erroneous to say that disliking noise and crowds is related to Fe PoLR indeed. I think that most people do, and as you said especially introverts.

    A simple way to tell apart both SLI and ESI, would be to know if you are an ethic type, or a logic type. What are your hypothesis about it?
    Things such as these could only be proven via real test anyhow. Like a test of ability or something. If only someone wise made practical applications for all of this. Like, behaviouraly testable units? That'd be nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •