Thread: Is this guy INTp?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol those were good, especially the second one. He had a good point about how annoying these videos that exploit the helping the homeless trend in order to gain views are. Some of those youtubers just need to BACK THE FUCK UP and start making some real videos.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    LII-Ti like Tim Heidecker, alpha humor imo. The videos reminded of a more intense and analytical Tim and Eric Awesome Show, which is a kind of satire made by an LII and a SEI. You can grasp the when he reaches extensively into all the likely interpretations and possibilities of what people are saying, like a mind in the sky seclusion of potential rather than a sharp aim of reality.

Sorta looks like him too? maybe

I too think he is LII. You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits. The fact that I loled at this suggest it is alpha humor given how I myself am an alpha.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits.
    Lol

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too think he is LII. You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits. The fact that I loled at this suggest it is alpha humor given how I myself am an alpha.
    Yeah maybe, but those Twinz Salad people are pretty much jackasses. They took a woman that wasn't underage and advertised for sex as underage; I mean wow, the guy was attracted to her, not an adolescent. It doesn't prove anything, except that horny men will screw a mature looking underage girl that is willing.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think this guy is ILE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFP(?)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne all ovah da place

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Failed this portion of the test.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Failed this portion of the test.
    ???

Maybe that comment was a little half-baked lol. What I was trying to say is that Te/Fi valuing types would usually approach these kinds of things more seriously and not in comedic style.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

???
    Fi bases, I am guessing, can see the difference between when something is just wrong and when it is legitimately wrong.

Also, funny is funny, no matter what types of information elements a person metabolizes day in and day out.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fi bases, I am guessing, can see the difference between when something is just wrong and when it is legitimately wrong.
    So... how does that relate to my comment or the video? I am a bit lost right now.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... how does that relate to my comment or the video? I am a bit lost right now.
    Timeline:

you said gamma "values" not laughing at rape jokes.

I said Fi ppl can tell the difference between an ignorant comment about rape and rape topics, and when someone is making a observational joke.

Next step, the conventional word "values" is not the same meaning as the socionics one. Quadras are super loose fitting categories that has gained a lot of traction around here in the past few years.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Timeline:

you said gamma "values" not laughing at rape jokes.

I said Fi ppl can tell the difference between an ignorant comment about rape and rape topics, and when someone is making a observational joke.

Next step, the conventional word "values" is not the same meaning as the socionics one. Quadras are super loose fitting categories that has gained a lot of traction around here in the past few years.
    Yeah I think I might I've of fucked up, every now and then I get careless and make these comments without putting a lot of thought into them. I don't know gamma types very well at all and what I said about Fi probably applies more to delta. Still, I think the style of humor is more alpha then gamma with all the randomness.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think I might I've of fucked up, every now and then I get careless and make these comments without putting a lot of thought into them. I don't know gamma types very well at all and what I said about Fi probably applies more to delta. Still, I think the style of humor is more alpha then gamma with all the randomness.
    Does it? I don't know about that.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond the sarcasm, its not really a big deal I thought we were just talking?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly, to say the least. Most NT's have crude senses of humour. I dont think this guy is Ni ego and he is also not rational imo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly
    If you'll see INFJ wich likes jokes about violence - most probably it's not INFJ, but can be Se valued type like INFP.
    Any behavior wich relates specifically to aspects can be used as assumption for typing.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If you'll see INFJ wich likes jokes about violence - most probably it's not INFJ, but can be Se valued type like INFP.
    Any behavior wich relates specifically to aspects can be used as assumption for typing.
    Not only Se valuing types like or make jokes about violence. Speifically with EII's it is a bit unusual, but not with alpha NT's.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly, to say the least. Most NT's have crude senses of humour. I dont think this guy is Ni ego and he is also not rational imo.
    Its difficult to say how much a person's quadra influences their style of humor to be honest but after giving it some more thought I think it might be more club (NT,ST,NF,SF) based. The specifics of course might very between types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quite a presence for base Ni. Nah...

Not only Se valuing types like or make jokes about violence. Speifically with EII's it is a bit unusual, but not with alpha NT's.
    Yes, why not
    That is the reason we have Uncyclopedia
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Violence and especially http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra-violence
    The public toilet wall for writing during lonely and cold winter nights while experiencing warmth originating from your computer monitor...
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-21-2015 at 08:28 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems goofy ENFp ish to me I think he's funny

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its difficult to say how much a person's quadra influences their style of humor to be honest but after giving it some more thought I think it might be more club (NT,ST,NF,SF) based. The specifics of course might very between types.
    I'd say that types of humor are correlated to perception functions - Ne/Si types tend to find practical/physical jokes less humorous than Se/Ni types. However, the definition of what is funny in a group is determined by the judgment functions (for example, a Beta group may play practical (Se-style) jokes on someone without considering the effect that their jokes have on the personal feelings of the "victim" (devalued Fi). A Gamma group might find the Beta groups actions humorous to a point, until they consider the personal sensitivities of the "victim" (valued Fi).

This is a generalization - humor that exposes the PoLR of someone may offend the person regardless of who it comes from.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some more materials for your evaluation.

Alpha NT. Like, are you jokin bro?