Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Is this guy INTp?

  1. #1
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol those were good, especially the second one. He had a good point about how annoying these videos that exploit the helping the homeless trend in order to gain views are. Some of those youtubers just need to BACK THE FUCK UP and start making some real videos.

  2. #2
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    LII-Ti like Tim Heidecker, alpha humor imo. The videos reminded of a more intense and analytical Tim and Eric Awesome Show, which is a kind of satire made by an LII and a SEI. You can grasp the when he reaches extensively into all the likely interpretations and possibilities of what people are saying, like a mind in the sky seclusion of potential rather than a sharp aim of reality.

    Sorta looks like him too? maybe


    I too think he is LII. You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits. The fact that I loled at this suggest it is alpha humor given how I myself am an alpha.

  3. #3
    Haikus darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits.
    Lol

  4. #4
    bye now
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,892
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I too think he is LII. You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits. The fact that I loled at this suggest it is alpha humor given how I myself am an alpha.
    Yeah maybe, but those Twinz Salad people are pretty much jackasses. They took a woman that wasn't underage and advertised for sex as underage; I mean wow, the guy was attracted to her, not an adolescent. It doesn't prove anything, except that horny men will screw a mature looking underage girl that is willing.

  5. #5
    Haikus darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think this guy is ILE.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 792 so/sx
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ethan is definitely not INTp : D

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,879
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFP(?)
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #8
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,989
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ne all ovah da place

  9. #9
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I too think he is LII. You can see how he devalues Fi by subjecting sensitive ethical topics like rape and homeless people to satire. Gammas in contrast would see these kind of things as off limits. The fact that I loled at this suggest it is alpha humor given how I myself am an alpha.
    Failed this portion of the test.

  10. #10
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Failed this portion of the test.
    ???

    Maybe that comment was a little half-baked lol. What I was trying to say is that Te/Fi valuing types would usually approach these kinds of things more seriously and not in comedic style.

  11. #11
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    ???
    Fi bases, I am guessing, can see the difference between when something is just wrong and when it is legitimately wrong.

    Also, funny is funny, no matter what types of information elements a person metabolizes day in and day out.

  12. #12
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Fi bases, I am guessing, can see the difference between when something is just wrong and when it is legitimately wrong.
    So... how does that relate to my comment or the video? I am a bit lost right now.

  13. #13
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    So... how does that relate to my comment or the video? I am a bit lost right now.
    Timeline:

    you said gamma "values" not laughing at rape jokes.

    I said Fi ppl can tell the difference between an ignorant comment about rape and rape topics, and when someone is making a observational joke.

    Next step, the conventional word "values" is not the same meaning as the socionics one. Quadras are super loose fitting categories that has gained a lot of traction around here in the past few years.

  14. #14
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Timeline:

    you said gamma "values" not laughing at rape jokes.

    I said Fi ppl can tell the difference between an ignorant comment about rape and rape topics, and when someone is making a observational joke.

    Next step, the conventional word "values" is not the same meaning as the socionics one. Quadras are super loose fitting categories that has gained a lot of traction around here in the past few years.
    Yeah I think I might I've of fucked up, every now and then I get careless and make these comments without putting a lot of thought into them. I don't know gamma types very well at all and what I said about Fi probably applies more to delta. Still, I think the style of humor is more alpha then gamma with all the randomness.

  15. #15
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Yeah I think I might I've of fucked up, every now and then I get careless and make these comments without putting a lot of thought into them. I don't know gamma types very well at all and what I said about Fi probably applies more to delta. Still, I think the style of humor is more alpha then gamma with all the randomness.
    Does it? I don't know about that.

  16. #16
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Yeah I think I might I've of fucked up, every now and then I get careless and make these comments without putting a lot of thought into them. I don't know gamma types very well at all and what I said about Fi probably applies more to delta. Still, I think the style of humor is more alpha then gamma with all the randomness.
    Beyond the sarcasm, its not really a big deal I thought we were just talking?

  17. #17
    Haikus darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly, to say the least. Most NT's have crude senses of humour. I dont think this guy is Ni ego and he is also not rational imo.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,879
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly
    If you'll see INFJ wich likes jokes about violence - most probably it's not INFJ, but can be Se valued type like INFP.
    Any behavior wich relates specifically to aspects can be used as assumption for typing.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  19. #19
    Haikus darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If you'll see INFJ wich likes jokes about violence - most probably it's not INFJ, but can be Se valued type like INFP.
    Any behavior wich relates specifically to aspects can be used as assumption for typing.
    Not only Se valuing types like or make jokes about violence. Speifically with EII's it is a bit unusual, but not with alpha NT's.

  20. #20
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    somethin'
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Typing people by quadra humour (and other superficial quadra markers, besides IE valuing) is silly, to say the least. Most NT's have crude senses of humour. I dont think this guy is Ni ego and he is also not rational imo.
    Its difficult to say how much a person's quadra influences their style of humor to be honest but after giving it some more thought I think it might be more club (NT,ST,NF,SF) based. The specifics of course might very between types.

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks SEE

  22. #22
    heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    surrounded by normal people! Help!
    TIM
    ILE-H 7(93?) sp/sx?
    Posts
    2,815
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quite a presence for base Ni. Nah...

    Not only Se valuing types like or make jokes about violence. Speifically with EII's it is a bit unusual, but not with alpha NT's.
    Yes, why not
    That is the reason we have Uncyclopedia
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Violence and especially http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra-violence
    The public toilet wall for writing during lonely and cold winter nights while experiencing warmth originating from your computer monitor...
    Last edited by Troll Nr 007; 10-21-2015 at 08:28 PM.

  23. #23
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems goofy ENFp ish to me I think he's funny

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Its difficult to say how much a person's quadra influences their style of humor to be honest but after giving it some more thought I think it might be more club (NT,ST,NF,SF) based. The specifics of course might very between types.
    I'd say that types of humor are correlated to perception functions - Ne/Si types tend to find practical/physical jokes less humorous than Se/Ni types. However, the definition of what is funny in a group is determined by the judgment functions (for example, a Beta group may play practical (Se-style) jokes on someone without considering the effect that their jokes have on the personal feelings of the "victim" (devalued Fi). A Gamma group might find the Beta groups actions humorous to a point, until they consider the personal sensitivities of the "victim" (valued Fi).

    This is a generalization - humor that exposes the PoLR of someone may offend the person regardless of who it comes from.

  25. #25
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Posts
    1,028
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some more materials for your evaluation.





    Alpha NT. Like, are you jokin bro?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •