TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Let's get started!

Hey there, all you forum-dwellers!

I'm (obviously) new here, so I decided to introduce myself a bit.

I'm relatively familiar with the MBTI, where I type at ENFP, but when it comes to socionics, I'm still flying in the dark. So I decided to create an account here to find out what I can.
    I'm most likely to be posting on the enneagram sub-forum though, as it's the typology system that comes most natural to me and it's the one that I have the best understanding of. I type as a Sx 9w8.

Love the emoticons here so far...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol hello love birds
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I'm relatively familiar with the MBTI, where I type at ENFP, but when it comes to socionics, I'm still flying in the dark.
    If you were typed correctly as ENFP by MBTI methods then your type in Socionics is ENFP too , or in other notation IEE.

If you want opinions about your type I recommend to make typing theme with video.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ajoy.

9w8 ENFP?

Hm. HOw do you relate to those potentially stereotypically different groupings?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.