Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Member Questionnaire (jaein)

  1. #1
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Member Questionnaire (jaein)

    Member Questionnaire 1 (jaein)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Love, to me is actions. Someone could say they love you but turn around and break your trust or your nose. I dont think love is emotions either because emotions can be decieving. For example limerence. Its an infatuation amd obsessive need to have thay feeling reciprocated. Its actually a very selfish feeling with no concern of what the othed person wants.

    Beauty is when you see something and get lost looking at it. I dont know.
    What are your most important values?
    Togetherness. I like the idea of a group of people with no blood relations coming together and becoming a family. I value autonomy. I value creative expression.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I grew up around christians so I would Like to believe there is a God out there but I personally have never experienced him as my family and friends have.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is having the love and loyalty of a large number of people. My opinion on war and militaries. In a perfect world those things wouldnt be neccessary but humans have their agendas and wouldnt mind wiping out a whole nation to accomplish what they want.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Sadly Ive never had long conversations with anyone. Some of my conversations could become a lot longer if the people im close to didnt get so uncomfortable or end up having better things to do.

    My interests are reading, writing, photography, I like studying how everyone thinks and why they think that way (Psychology) I like listening to debates. Why? I never know the why behind me liking someting I just like it.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, not unless I get sick, then I freak out and think Ive contracted rabies. Again, im not focused on my body unless Im sick. I get annoyed and get thoughts like 'why can't I just feel normal again?' Then I get jealous of people who ARE feeling well.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I dont do those. Ill do it randomly when I feel like it. I dont hate them but having to do them over and over gets annoying. Like I already did this once.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Books: Ishmael, Never Let Me Go, The Book Thief
    Films:Frank, paper towns, The Spectacular Now
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Thinking about the pending death of those I love is the only time I ever really cry. Im still looking for a cure for death if anyone is interested in helping with research and running trials.

    Music makes me smile. It puts me in this mood and my body just stars contorting and my family points and laughs.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In nature,specifically trees and water. It feels right to be there, and I love to watch animals in their natural enviroment.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike that im so reserved. I wish i could be more open to people. People have told me I'm too sensetive but Im not so much anymore.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Im very accepting. I am a good listener. I like that people come to me to vent.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want someone to buy me a house in the woods and pay all my bills so I can pursue creative endeavors. Basically a sugar daddy. But he cant have any sugar.

    I need help with keeping money. I save until a certain point then I convince myself that I need all the things and I blow it.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, its usually caused by sitting in place for too long, not actually moving towards something. For example I decided to take a year off school before I go to college, now its been two years and Im stuck at a job I hate, torn between going to school or travelling(my family strongly advised against this). My reaction is to groan an moan about how life sucks and I tell my family Im getting depressed, they tell me, 'Depression is common in our family here have a pill'. ( jk they dont really give me their meds.) But my mom always gently reminds me that we do things we have to do so that we can do things we want to do.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Ive never thought about this but I dont like narcissists. Ive never met one(am I one?) but I have seen videos and theyre pretty foul. Even then I am super understanding and feel bad for them. Its like sociopaths. I imagine that their are stuck inside themselves and their mind has been taken over by someone else. A defense mechanism? Usually narcissists ans sociopaths are victims of trauma right?

    I get along with people who have humor and food. Also like to do things. I get along with everyone I just dont connect with everyone. The people I usually connect with are fun and outgoing and adventurous. My old bestie was an esfp and we could laugh about literally anything. Everything was funny. And we were annoying.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance. Romance always has to have a tragic ending or else it isnt romantic. One of you has to be dying in the other persons arms for it to mean anything. Thats how my romantic fantasies usually play out. Its usually him dying and me screaming my head off with people trying to pull me away but then I pull out a gun and tell them to step away. tangent.

    In all seriousness I think that romance is a story of how two lovely people who complement eachother perfectly, came together.

    In a partner I look for adventure and experiences but also some stability. Im torn between having fun and being stable and tranquil in a forest somewhere.

    Ive never had sex but I can imagine its pretty darn cool. Would I have casual sex? I can't even have a casual conversation.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Main concerns would be their character growth. I would want to make sure they are well rounded so exposing them to different cultures and different ways of life would be top priority.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward reaction, "crap a disagreement."
    Outward reaction, "Well I think that um if it possibly um.".this rarely happens though because I dont have that many strong beliefs. Im kind of a blank slate.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Im part of society. When I was younger I used to think I was so much different and so much better than society. I realize now that Im just like everyone else. Ive got an agenda like everyone else, Im trying to get where Im going like everyone else.

    I cant say that I see people good or bad as a whole. Its a toss of the dice, the hand that you've been dealt. What I can say is that people are extremely flawed and capable of absolutely anything when the conditions are right.

    A prevalent social problem? People dont care enough about eachother. Im guilty of it too. Its all about 'my struggle, what I want'. It makes more sense to help eachother out because then everyone gets where there wanting to go. Everyone needs a support group.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I dont choose my friends, they choose me. All my friendships have been initiated by other people and I just accept them. If I were to choose my friends, I would choose people who would want to go out and do something other than clubbing and smoking pot every single day. Like lets go camping, or rent out a cabin watch movies dance and scream our heads off. Lets talk about life. Id choose people who I feel I could bear my soul to and they wouldn't bat an eye.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Extrememly reserved and distant. People I have become close to often tell me that I was so serious at first then they got to know me and bam! There I am, all fun and shit.

  2. #2
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A lot of this turned into a monologue so, sorry for that. Thank you for your feedback.

  3. #3
    Chacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    France
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You look very much like a sensor, especially Se I guess. I've also seen that you express a lot of attraction/repulsion, which lead to Fi. Also the part about how you need help with money could be Low Te (well it could, it's not a strong argument though). I suggest ESI maybe.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    Member Questionnaire 1 (jaein)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Love, to me is actions. Someone could say they love you but turn around and break your trust or your nose. I dont think love is emotions either because emotions can be decieving. For example limerence. Its an infatuation amd obsessive need to have thay feeling reciprocated. Its actually a very selfish feeling with no concern of what the othed person wants.

    Beauty is when you see something and get lost looking at it. I dont know.
    What are your most important values?
    Togetherness. I like the idea of a group of people with no blood relations coming together and becoming a family. I value autonomy. I value creative expression.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I grew up around christians so I would Like to believe there is a God out there but I personally have never experienced him as my family and friends have.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power is having the love and loyalty of a large number of people. My opinion on war and militaries. In a perfect world those things wouldnt be neccessary but humans have their agendas and wouldnt mind wiping out a whole nation to accomplish what they want.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Sadly Ive never had long conversations with anyone. Some of my conversations could become a lot longer if the people im close to didnt get so uncomfortable or end up having better things to do.

    My interests are reading, writing, photography, I like studying how everyone thinks and why they think that way (Psychology) I like listening to debates. Why? I never know the why behind me liking someting I just like it.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, not unless I get sick, then I freak out and think Ive contracted rabies. Again, im not focused on my body unless Im sick. I get annoyed and get thoughts like 'why can't I just feel normal again?' Then I get jealous of people who ARE feeling well.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I dont do those. Ill do it randomly when I feel like it. I dont hate them but having to do them over and over gets annoying. Like I already did this once.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Books: Ishmael, Never Let Me Go, The Book Thief
    Films:Frank, paper towns, The Spectacular Now
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Thinking about the pending death of those I love is the only time I ever really cry. Im still looking for a cure for death if anyone is interested in helping with research and running trials.

    Music makes me smile. It puts me in this mood and my body just stars contorting and my family points and laughs.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In nature,specifically trees and water. It feels right to be there, and I love to watch animals in their natural enviroment.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike that im so reserved. I wish i could be more open to people. People have told me I'm too sensetive but Im not so much anymore.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Im very accepting. I am a good listener. I like that people come to me to vent.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I want someone to buy me a house in the woods and pay all my bills so I can pursue creative endeavors. Basically a sugar daddy. But he cant have any sugar.

    I need help with keeping money. I save until a certain point then I convince myself that I need all the things and I blow it.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, its usually caused by sitting in place for too long, not actually moving towards something. For example I decided to take a year off school before I go to college, now its been two years and Im stuck at a job I hate, torn between going to school or travelling(my family strongly advised against this). My reaction is to groan an moan about how life sucks and I tell my family Im getting depressed, they tell me, 'Depression is common in our family here have a pill'. ( jk they dont really give me their meds.) But my mom always gently reminds me that we do things we have to do so that we can do things we want to do.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Ive never thought about this but I dont like narcissists. Ive never met one(am I one?) but I have seen videos and theyre pretty foul. Even then I am super understanding and feel bad for them. Its like sociopaths. I imagine that their are stuck inside themselves and their mind has been taken over by someone else. A defense mechanism? Usually narcissists ans sociopaths are victims of trauma right?

    I get along with people who have humor and food. Also like to do things. I get along with everyone I just dont connect with everyone. The people I usually connect with are fun and outgoing and adventurous. My old bestie was an esfp and we could laugh about literally anything. Everything was funny. And we were annoying.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance. Romance always has to have a tragic ending or else it isnt romantic. One of you has to be dying in the other persons arms for it to mean anything. Thats how my romantic fantasies usually play out. Its usually him dying and me screaming my head off with people trying to pull me away but then I pull out a gun and tell them to step away. tangent.

    In all seriousness I think that romance is a story of how two lovely people who complement eachother perfectly, came together.

    In a partner I look for adventure and experiences but also some stability. Im torn between having fun and being stable and tranquil in a forest somewhere.

    Ive never had sex but I can imagine its pretty darn cool. Would I have casual sex? I can't even have a casual conversation.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Main concerns would be their character growth. I would want to make sure they are well rounded so exposing them to different cultures and different ways of life would be top priority.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward reaction, "crap a disagreement."
    Outward reaction, "Well I think that um if it possibly um.".this rarely happens though because I dont have that many strong beliefs. Im kind of a blank slate.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Im part of society. When I was younger I used to think I was so much different and so much better than society. I realize now that Im just like everyone else. Ive got an agenda like everyone else, Im trying to get where Im going like everyone else.

    I cant say that I see people good or bad as a whole. Its a toss of the dice, the hand that you've been dealt. What I can say is that people are extremely flawed and capable of absolutely anything when the conditions are right.

    A prevalent social problem? People dont care enough about eachother. Im guilty of it too. Its all about 'my struggle, what I want'. It makes more sense to help eachother out because then everyone gets where there wanting to go. Everyone needs a support group.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I dont choose my friends, they choose me. All my friendships have been initiated by other people and I just accept them. If I were to choose my friends, I would choose people who would want to go out and do something other than clubbing and smoking pot every single day. Like lets go camping, or rent out a cabin watch movies dance and scream our heads off. Lets talk about life. Id choose people who I feel I could bear my soul to and they wouldn't bat an eye.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Extrememly reserved and distant. People I have become close to often tell me that I was so serious at first then they got to know me and bam! There I am, all fun and shit.
    I think that Fi dom is a given. Now about the aux. To me you sound like a clear cut FiNe-you can ask maritsa for further info. Yeah, FiNe(EII) should suit you just fine. If you need examples on why, feel free to ask .

  5. #5
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I never even considered being a sensor, but I believe that fi applies to me.

  6. #6
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I think that Fi dom is a given. Now about the aux. To me you sound like a clear cut FiNe-you can ask maritsa for further info. Yeah, FiNe(EII) should suit you just fine. If you need examples on why, feel free to ask .
    Eii was one of my top three, I would love to hear some examples!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    Eii was one of my top three, I would love to hear some examples!
    And the other two? IEI and EIE perhaps? With a dash of IEE ?

  8. #8
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    And the other two? IEI and EIE perhaps? With a dash of IEE ?
    Haha yes! But remove the EIE, very nice guess

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    Eii was one of my top three, I would love to hear some examples!
    Fi impression came from you talking about the relations of people. In your second answer, you made that quite clear. In the third one, you show that you value experiencing stuff for yourself instead of just going with the mass.

    In the fifth answer your preference for Ne came out quite nicely. Firstly you say that "the people I'm close to ... have better things to do" which quite nicely shows the lack of Se(most likely 1D Se and even more likely Se PoLR)-because if you could actually use Se, you'd just "force"(not necessarily, but it comes out that way) yourself on them. And I'm pretty certain you don't like to force yourself upon anyone, do you? Then when talking about interests, you list almost all of the common Ne interests(reading, writing, psychology). Your answer to the health question made me think of 1D Si, but that'd mean you use 2D Se, so...don't think so. But if you really think that(headache = brain tumour / aneurysm), it really is in the suggestive block.

    See?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •