Thread: VI Me

Default VI Me

Photos Removed

Thanks everybody.
    Last edited by Metreon Cascade; 10-21-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Typing by photos is not serious. Video is needed.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photos are hard to go off of, but you look like IJ temperment to me.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@OP did you love the Merton esper in FF6, or what?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

I never played FF6, Metreon Cascade is a weapon of mass destruction in the Star Trek Universe.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My impression is LII but don't take it seriously (unless I'm right) ;p

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sli
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You VI as cute similar to this guy, who self-types as ILI and whose video was posted up as ILI Balzac by the Kaliningrad Socionics Center … and who looks a bit like korpsey, an ILI ex-forum member – same pretzel-like kinesics. Not saying that's your type - only noticed a few similarities.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NT type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    You VI as cute similar to this guy, who self-types as ILI and whose video was posted up as ILI Balzac by the Kaliningrad Socionics Center … and who looks a bit like korpsey, an ILI ex-forum member – same pretzel-like kinesics. Not saying that's your type - only noticed a few similarities.
    woah, LII retracted. ILI instead.

Ok I think it's time I wrote a little about myself.

I am not a fan of writing long descriptions a loud voice in the back of my head keeps saying "This is bullcrap" I wish I could speak and have it converted to text I hate writing. Rather then bore you with my life story which I think could skew your analysis of me I will just list some random facts about my self.

I am a homebody I only enjoy the company of a select few I would rather stay at home then go out with people that I can't relate to.

I am polite and charming to all. I have never said anything that upset anyone in a social situation since I was a teenager I am now 31.

I read a lot but mainly about a few subjects.

The concept of attraction fascinates me. I know can never be explained but I strive to understand it what makes one person attractive and another who is almost the same unattractive it torments me. I have had a lot of women show interest in me and I am not oblivious to the fact but I have never shown any interest in them and these are attractive women with nice personalities that most guys would be lucky to have but for some reason I am uninterested. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.

I don't like watching things on tv I have already seen it also doesn't help that I have a photographic memory in fact I can remember life events as far back as when I was 2 years old and I remember how I felt at the time too.

I have a relaxed energy about me I walk like a giant slow and powerful.

I am calm and collected 99 percent of the time.

I don't trust trades people most of the time and if can I will try to do everything myself.

I have extremely good dexterity I am a soldering god and can play several musicial instruments.

I give bass lessons to the kid next door. He is 11 and sometimes his parents sit in on the lesson. They have praised me about how patient I am with their son and how I always give reasons why something should be done a certain way. I have noticed that when I am teaching I let him know what to expect, what problems he will run into and how to overcome them so he can walk away with confidence an not have to worry about future because I he know how things will play out.

Thats it for now

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-SLI 9w8?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.