Thread: 1st ever and last

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default 1st ever and last

You can type me here. I'm in my avatars.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never invited anyone to type me
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well type me and move on. N you said. ENFj INFp or ENFp? You ruled out infj. I'm sorry you just get me upset because you can't see it. Even with your so called skill
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ethics is sure. But I doubt in INFJ, or other rational type. Maybe INFP.

INFp right?I just read this post.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You put a new picture? After...how long was it? Wanted to comment on that this morn but uh, didn't have a good enough excuse(no valid thread for that kind of stuff). And is it possible that ou asked what you just did ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    You put a new picture? After...how long was it? Wanted to comment on that this morn but uh, didn't have a good enough excuse(no valid thread for that kind of stuff). And is it possible that ou asked what you just did ?
    Yes I changed it because it's probably a closer representative of me. Most often the camera is too near and it makes me look bigger than I am this is probably the best way that I look
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seemed to me like a foregone conclusion that there'd be some typing disagreement between you two (Sol and Maritsa).

Anyway, Maritsa, I will always agree that you are INFj. Some reasons why: You're quite caught up in your private, subjective Fi estimates of people and situations and you describe the world in terms of personal relationships. You emphasize recognizing and cultivating opportunities. I also think you look IJ. I've seen you on camera once or twice and you had a quiet, drawn-in energy and a fair amount of internal tension. You think in a linear way and you appear drawn to structure and not all that adaptive.

Some things you don't do: You don't trade in metaphor, you don't display logical detachment, you don't appear to care about social atmosphere, you don't focus on aesthetics.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    It seemed to me like a foregone conclusion that there'd be some typing disagreement between you two (Sol and Maritsa).

Anyway, Maritsa, I will always agree that you are INFj. Some reasons why: You're quite caught up in your private, subjective Fi estimates of people and situations and you describe the world in terms of personal relationships. You emphasize recognizing and cultivating opportunities. I also think you look IJ. I've seen you on camera once or twice and you had a quiet, drawn-in energy and a fair amount of internal tension. You think in a linear way and you appear drawn to structure and not all that adaptive.

Some things you don't do: You don't trade in metaphor, you don't display logical detachment, you don't appear to care about social atmosphere, you don't focus on aesthetics.
    That's exactly the way that I am thank you
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How might you say those are different from IEI?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How might you say those are different from IEI?
    Fe is more impersonal and objective, as it responds to externals. It gauges other people through a liquid series of impressions and finds change there, or makes change happen.

Ni doesn't throw out multiple possibilities, rather it focuses on something specific that is "already complete" but distant, and requires adaptations to arrive at.

IP looks more disorganized to me, appears better able to tolerate sudden changes, whims. Is more placating. IP people can sometimes be outwardly nervous, but there's softness at the core.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I should be placed in your videos archive permenantly.

Oh and any other dual can read my posts and just know. But you would rather skip that. Also, it would be in best if you learned to listen with your other ear (that's with a person's heart)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a good typer, Golden!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just know that you seem to take socionics very seriously and often personally - that you're often very opinionated about this stuff. But I don't mean that as an insult, as much as something I've noticed. I don't know if I'd be comfortable suggesting that belongs to a particular type, though it may be indicative of a high amount of introversion to be so concerned about subjective evaluations.
    good bye

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    There's something in the current avatar that says ESFp Fi is possible. I think it's the kitten/ puppy dog look.
    I think a number of older ESFp Fi's can at first glance come across as INFj's when dualized and you have mentioned a number of times that your mother is INTp.
    I see you as a thoughtful person when you want to be, well intentioned, socially able to draw attention onto yourself, focused on sex topics a bit much at times and attempting to make others agree with your line of thought in Socionics. To me I have always thought that you try to come across as a certain type that you are not.
    I see you as valuing a type of social leadership, family, good manners and comfort.
    In the distant past I thought ESI was likely but with that photo ESFp Fi cannot be ruled out from my view.
    I know I have not interacted with you in any way except through this forum but we have had some moments you and I. Therefor I think I have got to know you a little. I've written extensively about our interaction

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=SEE_subtypes
    My mom and I have a mediocre relationship. She and my brother have the best relationship of our three. I doubt that I'm her dual.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII for none of the reasons people said. The type itself is just a color of general processing people have, and my hope is that you expand your typing skills to understand this general process of individuals of each type more. In other words not just including, "personal relationships" for Fi, but the whole of "subjective feeling" for Fi, so that you grasp and accept more behind the individual and his or her psyche, similarly the whole of "subjective sensing" for Si, in which every unique variety of a type manifests. For this reason read and accept Jung's psychological types more than say, categorically limited illustrations of types of which all begin to sound like one person, or inadequate shades of an otherwise complex individual.

What you may, instead of utilizing a categorical definition for typing individuals, realize, is that this categorical definition you're looking for is beyond such specifically precise ways of defining that we as humans cannot fully comprehend in our own creation and selves, and you are merely taking in more and more information which allows you to do so. In this very way, is how I see you will arrive at understanding the types in a bigger way, by grasping the essence of type by utilizing no categorical definition, but merely utilizing greater and grander open-minded experiences, when you decide to open the types up to their proper complexity and similarly, open yourself up to the human's deeper and broader way of thinking about very intricate and variable things, in your journey to conquer every type. That is to say, understand the human being on our own grounds: that we are all so complex and unique, and there is no effortless formula to capture such similarities and differences. Therefore we must take the humble approach in admitting one anothers' opinions.
    Last edited by 294585; 10-09-2015 at 05:23 AM.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom and I have a mediocre relationship. She and my brother have the best relationship of our three. I doubt that I'm her dual.
    dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely definitely a lot of 1 and 2 energy from you in the enneagram.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't see any reason to doubt your EII typing. Fi base is very evident in how you always like to talk about people and personal things. I don't see any Se anywhere, so EII>ESI. I took a guess in my mind about your enneagram type being 126 before looking at your sig and it looks like I was right.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII AND FINAL
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see a problem with being EII, @Maritsa.

What I do see a problem in is worrying that someone else doesn't agree with you self-typing. I think that we've already established here on this forum that Sol's typings are not mainstream for the current Western interpretation(s) of Socionics. Plus, you're Ij, are you not? And us Ijs are (subjectively) always right, are we not?

I say all of that and I know that I wouldn't like having my type questioned. It would go against my perfectly structured and theoretical model of reality to have my type questioned (which is what LIIs call being 'offended'). But 100% consensus on anything on this forum is pretty rare, especially considering the different cultures, age groups, and understandings present.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    I don't see a problem with being EII, @Maritsa.

What I do see a problem in is worrying that someone else doesn't agree with you self-typing. I think that we've already established here on this forum that Sol's typings are not mainstream for the current Western interpretation(s) of Socionics. Plus, you're Ij, are you not? And us Ijs are (subjectively) always right, are we not?

I say all of that and I know that I wouldn't like having my type questioned. It would go against my perfectly structured and theoretical model of reality to have my type questioned (which is what LIIs call being 'offended'). But 100% consensus on anything on this forum is pretty rare, especially considering the different cultures, age groups, and understandings present.
    I love you Hacim lol
    We are indeed always right
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Nice photo's @Maritsa, am wondering though if you could post some from your teen years as I think that age can reflect the self in a more innocent form.
    I'll dig them out
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Despite your numerous years and posts on the forum, I cannot feel I can begin to constructively go into a dialogue with your about your type. It is clear that you place a great level of personal capital into being the archetype of all things EII, and feel it is an important part of your sense of self, to the extent that you hound others who have made constructive comments in regards your type, and have been caught out on occasion pretending to be representative of an aspect you believe is typical of EIIs (e.g. saying you carry out x behaviour in clear parroting of a certain Reinin dichotomy, only to later realise/have it pointed out to you that you had associated with the wrong one). You also have the long habit of energetically criticising others who attempt to type you and claiming you never asked yo be typed...while at the same time, energetically typing much of the forum in to clear hierarchies based on the levels of acquiesce individuals have shown towards your behaviour.You have pursued even the most inoffensive and quietest members of the forum in such a fashion (including those who have been here on the order of 10 years and who prior to your actions, had never been drawn into such confrontations). In addition, you have also mass-deleted posts which you presumably later considered atypical EII behaviour (at least, you certainly thought so when others were only going on mini-rants against you, and not even using Caps Lock.You seem to be highly oblivious to the conflict you have caused on these forums, and find it impossible to let things rest on anything other your terms. For you, everything must be presided by VI J or P-necks...everything must be presided by Reinin dichotomies...everything is confirmed and final, by your own system (not that you would recognise it as such: you seem to consider yourself the ultimate arbiter). No sentence by another individual is allowed to get passed you without you saying this is not typical for the time you say you are...you are utterly incapable of considering that each human being is a complex thing, capable of a great range of thoughts and behaviours. I find it peculiar that an EII would act in such a way, and also, I find odd that an EII would be regularly incapable of picking up on such nuances in written conversation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Despite your numerous years and posts on the forum, I cannot feel I can begin to constructively go into a dialogue with your about your type.

That's your choice.

It is clear that you place a great level of personal capital into being the archetype of all things EII, and feel it is an important part of your sense of self, to the extent that you hound others who have made constructive comments in regards your type, and have been caught out on occasion pretending to be representative of an aspect you believe is typical of EIIs (e.g. saying you carry out x behaviour in clear parroting of a certain Reinin dichotomy, only to later realise/have it pointed out to you that you had associated with the wrong one).

I don't recall this happened. Please point that out. If anything I have tried to provide countless examples.

You also have the long habit of energetically criticising others who attempt to type you and claiming you never asked yo be typed...while at the same time, energetically typing much of the forum in to clear hierarchies based on the levels of acquiesce individuals have shown towards your behaviour.

This forum is where people discuss their type. People are welcome to type me.

You have pursued even the most inoffensive and quietest members of the forum in such a fashion (including those who have been here on the order of 10 years and who prior to your actions, had never been drawn into such confrontations).

Such as yourself. Who are self typed wrong.

In addition, you have also mass-deleted posts which you presumably later considered atypical EII behaviour (at least, you certainly thought so when others were only going on mini-rants against you, and not even using Caps Lock.

A lot of my posts were deleted by someone else.

You seem to be highly oblivious to the conflict you have caused on these forums, and find it impossible to let things rest on anything other your terms.

Which conflict?

For you, everything must be presided by VI J or P-necks...everything must be presided by Reinin dichotomies...everything is confirmed and final, by your own system (not that you would recognise it as such: you seem to consider yourself the ultimate arbiter). No sentence by another individual is allowed to get passed you without you saying this is not typical for the time you say you are...you are utterly incapable of considering that each human being is a complex thing, capable of a great range of thoughts and behaviours. I find it peculiar that an EII would act in such a way, and also, I find odd that an EII would be regularly incapable of picking up on such nuances in written conversation.

I feel lucky to have learned a system that I can apply.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Maritsa your responses are rather flippant considering the scale of your various actions. I respect you more as a person than as an EII.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Another thing I've noticed is that in threads discussing EII-ness (or some aspect that might be relevant to it), you will quote people who consider themselves EII (or whatever the relevant type is), even if you do not consider them EII...and often say the equivalent of "Me too!"...and additionally, your own responses in the thread will often closely parrot the replies of others. Such behaviour has always struck me as though you consider being an EII some form of competition, such is the extent to which you do it. Your posts in such threads also sound like those self-help guides that have lots of "power" words and vague, generalised phrases: they often don't seem to be your true self, but someone doing an impression.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol
    Boo yah!!!

Who is talking now! Hehehe
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want me to be brutally honest?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you want me to be brutally honest?
    Yes aren't you always? Hahaha
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes aren't you always? Hahaha
    idk am I?

More to the point, I do see you as a J and as an F. And prolly as an I. So, that is I Fj. But I don't see you as an INFj. No way, you're more like...well...calmer version of me(well, no 8 I guess ). Categorical statements, blind belief in Ne(which to me screams of 1D but wth /whistle), giving orders or at least using imperative but not being that ok with it, liking showing yourself(come on! you posted 12356 pictures of you in this very own thread + have used you yourself as an avatar for a long time{hint: I did think of that}) and prolly being more horny, dirty etc than you care to admit or than you are ok with. As I say(while staring right at the girl's ass): "why am I doing this?" . You awfully remind me of such behaviour. Like it or not, this is how others(who don't care for pointless flattery just like I don't) see you. As a closing statement, I'll paraphrase what you said once(notice the Se behaviour):

"When I enter (a store was it?), all "LSE"s look at me"

(either that or you're an e3, take your pick)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

idk am I?

More to the point, I do see you as a J and as an F. And prolly as an I. So, that is I Fj. But I don't see you as an INFj. No way, you're more like...well...calmer version of me(well, no 8 I guess ). Categorical statements, blind belief in Ne(which to me screams of 1D but wth /whistle), giving orders or at least using imperative but not being that ok with it, liking showing yourself(come on! you posted 12356 pictures of you in this very own thread + have used you yourself as an avatar for a long time{hint: I did think of that}) and prolly being more horny, dirty etc than you care to admit or than you are ok with. As I say(while staring right at the girl's ass): "why am I doing this?" . You awfully remind me of such behaviour. Like it or not, this is how others(who don't care for pointless flattery just like I don't) see you. As a closing statement, I'll paraphrase what you said once(notice the Se behaviour):

"When I enter (a store was it?), all "LSE"s look at me"

(either that or you're an e3, take your pick)
    I didn't say all LSE look at me when I enter a store. I said an LSE will. I'm very sure that I'm not isfj. My cousin is and we are very different sensory wise. She easily takes control of sensory matters. What to cook and cleans things to a bleach clean. I'm neat but I have dust balls and if she saw them she would make me clean them. She's more on her own dependence. I'm more dependent. She wouldn't be able to stand my level of calmness as she's more proactive.

The calmer less active person is the infj because LSE are not. They are tense and high internally emotional and they want a peaceful environment. My esi cousin's mostly SEE home is a constant ruckus
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No doubts about EII. Fi subtype actually works too.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say all LSE look at me when I enter a store. I said an LSE will. I'm very sure that I'm not isfj. My cousin is and we are very different sensory wise. She easily takes control of sensory matters. What to cook and cleans things to a bleach clean. I'm neat but I have dust balls and if she saw them she would make me clean them. She's more on her own dependence. I'm more dependent. She wouldn't be able to stand my level of calmness as she's more proactive.

The calmer less active person is the infj because LSE are not. They are tense and high internally emotional and they want a peaceful environment. My esi cousin's mostly SEE home is a constant ruckus
    Do you truly believe that every ESI is alike and that there is NO leeway for small differences? Wasn't the Jung the one who said "every person is a small universe{microcosm} unto itself"?

How can you be sure your cousin is not an actual LSE or LSI and that's why she prefers pristine clean? How can you be sure you are not wrong? I am fully aware that I am, indeed more than not, in wrong.

about the WILL: it's still a strong statement. And the very fact you remember a sentence you said, what a week ago or something, tells me that you have good information digestion and that's why you keep it for a long time. Both S traits.

Look, it's just a tiny correction-you are still targeting a Te dom and most things remain as they are. It's not like you suddenly became LSE . If I can sport the possibility of such an error for myself so as to be alpha SF or even Gamma T...surely you can entertain such a microcorrection. Provided that I am not wrong, which I most likely am.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

blind belief in Ne(which to me screams of 1D but wth /whistle)
    No 1D doesn't mean that. Also, I find it hard to see her Ne as 1D...

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't want to speak of her like she isn't here because this is her thread after all. < redacted >

...sorry I can't continue. I am not T enough-I feel like I am insulting someone. I know that I should finish that sentence because that's the only way to actually do something, but I simply can't.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    1D means two things, both equally dangerous:

1. Understimulation of IE present there
    2. Overstimulation of IE present there

Understimulation = complete avoidance of a particular IE even when it should be used
    Overstimulation = complete agreement with a particular IE even in spite of contrary evidence(using it when you shouldn't)

Both point towards a "childlike" understanding of a particular IE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1D means two things, both equally dangerous:

1. Understimulation of IE present there
    2. Overstimulation of IE present there

Understimulation = complete avoidance of a particular IE even when it should be used
    Overstimulation = complete agreement with a particular IE even in spite of contrary evidence(using it when you shouldn't)

Both point towards a "childlike" understanding of a particular IE.
    I don't think people understand what Ne is and how it works. I have a ton of Ne because I often supply ideas. I cook different things unlike my gamma brethren who tend to cook the same things. I when working with lsi boss will have a less pronounced tendency to have to see it with my own senses before I can trust it.
    -

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast