Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What's my type? 80Q

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Myst, maybe I didn't make it clear but this thread has reached it's end. I don't blame you for typing me ILI or whatever because that's the way I've come across at many times during this thread, but I am fairly certain that isn't my real type. I've mentioned why several times already.

As for the functions, yeah I said that I have a connection to Ne but how does it show up? I've re-read this thread after learning more and my posts are littered with Ne-polr.

I think Ne PoLR is best described as an inability to visualize and describe all the "could be's" and "might be's" and a deep running insecurity when the ESI/LSI gets pulled out into this zone.

The difference between LSI and ESI Ne PoLRs is that ESI doesn't consider positive future potential while the LSI doesn't consider negative potential. Thus ESI runs him/herself into a corner and begins complaining about not seeing a positive future, while the LSI keeps running around making mistakes and getting bruises from life, and also complains about how life is bringing him down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare
    My depression is based on my prospective future. I don't want to elicit sympathy from anyone but I have a condition which is not too much of a problem right now but will be one day and I have already resolved myself to end it at that time. I've spent 3 years of my early 20s in what many in this age would consider isolation because of this. I was born different and every time I accept my abnomalities a new one appears as if life itself enjoys spiting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare
    Yep, I would say that I tend to live in the near-future and that I only think about the negative long-term future possibilities and I generally ignore the positive. If I see a long-term negative future prospect and if I can't prevent it then it just makes me depressed and unwilling to participate in life until it has passed. Unfortunately for me, what I'm dealing with won't come to pass for a long time and I find myself unable to live my life in this time between now and then, with "then" most likely being the end. This is why I wanted to make it clear that I'm depressed and my type may very well likely not be what it appears to be on the surface.
    As for Ni-ego, you really make me laugh here. You talk about going by trends but ignore them yourself.

> @Maritsa points out that I don't seem like an Ni-ego type.
    > @Simo points out my unusually high Se for an ILI.
    > I don't relate to many aspects of being an Ni-ego type e.g. far future thinking, wandering mental landscapes etc
    > @Deer Woman sees static Se-valuing and suggests ESI
    > I don't relate to the "Victim" Romantic Style.

So take your own advice. You can read this post to see my relationship to the rest of the functions, but as for Se-DS I'll just point out that I'm not even going to entertain your views on this if you can't even see how depression can come across like it.

So again, this thread has reached it's end. I'm not listening to someone who is so hypocritical that they say "Don't go by specific examples" only to ask for specific examples in the very same fucking post Myst. I got a feeling you were being biased when you ignored that 1D Ni post and it seems I was right.

Thanks for the help but your "input" is no longer wanted.
    Last edited by Resonare; 01-29-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: typos

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    @Myst, maybe I didn't make it clear but this thread has reached it's end. I don't blame you for typing me ILI or whatever because that's the way I've come across at many times during this thread, but I am fairly certain that isn't my real type. I've mentioned why several times already.

As for the functions, yeah I said that I have a connection to Ne but how does it show up? I've re-read this thread after learning more and my posts are littered with Ne-polr.
    What you quoted is not specific to Ne PoLR.

As for Ni-ego, you really make me laugh here. You talk about going by trends but ignore them yourself.

> @Maritsa points out that I don't seem like an Ni-ego type.
    > @Simo points out my unusually high Se for an ILI.
    > I don't relate to many aspects of being an Ni-ego type e.g. far future thinking, wandering mental landscapes etc
    > @Deer Woman sees static Se-valuing and suggests ESI
    > I don't relate to the "Victim" Romantic Style.
    I was talking about trends in your own life, from childhood up to this point. So this stuff you bring up here is rather irrelevant. They have also already been addressed before in this thread.

So take your own advice. You can read this post to see my relationship to the rest of the functions, but as for Se-DS I'll just point out that I'm not even going to entertain your views on this if you can't even see how depression can come across like it.
    So you equated your depression with Ne PoLR instead. How convenient.

I never equated it with Se DS.

And I already explained how that post shows weak SF and strong NT.

So again, this thread has reached it's end. I'm not listening to someone who is so hypocritical that they say "Don't go by specific examples" only to ask for specific examples in the very same fucking post Myst. I got a feeling you were being biased when you ignored that 1D Ni post and it seems I was right.
    No you were not right.

You are delusional.

And when I asked for that specific example, I stated it's simply out of curiosity. But not curious any longer.

Thanks for the help but your "input" is no longer wanted.
    I'm not interested in giving input to delusional idiots.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What you quoted is not specific to Ne PoLR.
    Oh, what a surprise. More "That's not it" without actually saying what it is. You are so utterly useless when you do this.

I was talking about trends in your own life, from childhood up to this point. So this stuff you bring up here is rather irrelevant. They have also already been addressed before in this thread.
    Except the trends from my own life do imply that I'm not what you type me as. That's been the entire conflict of this thread i.e. how I perceive myself now vs how I actually am/was.

So you equated your depression with Ne PoLR instead. How convenient.

I never equated it with Se DS.

And I already explained how that post shows weak SF and strong NT.
    I'm relating the cause of my depression to it not the effect itself. Needing someone to force you to engage in life and the real world is a symptom of depression and just so happens to also be linked with Se-DS. However, being depressed because of a negative future prospect is not a symptom of depression at all.

No you were not right.

You are delusional.

And when I asked for that specific example, I stated it's simply out of curiosity. But not curious any longer.
    From where I stand it is you who is delusional. In the one instance you actually provided links they ended up contradicting each other and you yourself agreed that one of them wasn't even right.

I'm not interested in giving input to delusional idiots.
    That's nice. I kept the thread open because I didn't want to shut it in your face since (regardless of how useless you've been) you've still invested a bit into this thread, but it seems that you are far, far too much of a little baby to simply just get lost.

Closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456