Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 203

Thread: What's my type? 80Q

  1. #1
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What's my type? 80Q

    Hello everyone.


    I've filled out the 80Q in hopes of getting some insight as to what my type is. I answered the questions in a text editor so some of the questions may be lumped together or separated into two.


    Thanks in advance.


    Block I

    General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    General to specific is when I come up with an idea and I try to create an analogy for it or an example. Specific to general would be when something happens and I extract the underlining principle or idea of it.


    What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Logic is the process of derivation based on truth. If I have x and I also have y where y is a copy of x, then logic is what tells me that I have 2x/2y. Logic is also what tells me to sacrifice an action I would have made in favor of another action that I want to make instead but won't be possible without the sacrifice.


    How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    They are markers used to measure the elapse of time.


    What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    A rule is a boundary and somewhat of an action (or lack of) imposed on something. We don't have to follow rules but they often do create order and peace.


    What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is the ordering of things based on some kind of measurable quality. I would follow it in a place where it makes sense and is efficient, otherwise I wouldn't.


    What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Not unless I have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing or I get stuck. If I were to write a manual it would be for a game. I've written guides for RTS games.


    Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    There are two sides to that statement. The first is that you have the freedom to comply with or ignore a law. The second is that by complying with the law, you have (limited) freedom to do everything else you aren't bound by but by ignoring the laws you leave yourself open to retribution which could very well strip you of your freedom.


    Tell us how consistent you are.
    I value consistency when it comes to people or things that I'm dealing with but I am a rather inconsistent person though.


    What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    A standard is a "low" level deemed "high" enough. People need standards in
    order to better themselves.


    You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    I would consider which books I'm going to read soon and put them in the most easy to reach location that won't disturb the rest of the books which I would probably organize by genre/read and then by alphabetical order. How I would feel depends on how many books there are to sort i.e. the less there are the better I would feel.



    Block II

    What is work in your opinion?
    The result of something being active.


    Why do people go to work?
    People go to work today for tomorrow. It could be from wanting to sustain a comfortable lifestyle to saving up in order to risk it all in a business venture, nevertheless, the reason is always to do with tomorrow.


    Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Once I reach a point (that I know I will eventually reach), I will stop working.


    Is there any correlation between quality and quantity?
    An increase in quantity makes quality more easily definable. Also, if quality equates to value then quantity and quality are inversely correlated.


    Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    Price will always increase with quality as long as we are talking about a singular instance of a seller. In a competitive world, price will not always increase with quality as there are other things that affect price such e.g. marketing and prestige (branding).


    How do people determine the quality of work?
    By results. If two pieces of work both function at a high level then I'll look to the one which is more of an elegant solution and functions in a more compact way.


    How do you determine such quality?
    By whether or not it fulfills its original objective or by checking the quality of whatever it may produce. In cases where luck is involved I also take variance into account.


    How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    I don't pay attention to quality when I'm making a purchase. I tend to have an idea of what I'm looking for and I will get something close to it or the same. I tend to pick up on quality some time after the purchase.


    How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    I tend to get annoyed at myself. It does happen but not every often. Most of reasons are to do with me just not thinking of a way to advance quick enough. If I'm writing a song I will know that there is a way that I want it to progress but I may not find that way for months.


    What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
    Interesting work is work that requires me to explore in depth any issue that piques my interest.


    You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    I will tend to only notice if it's greatly overpriced or underpriced and and if that's the case then I will compare it against similar items in that store. I will also consider the amount of usage I will get out of the item and the price gap between it and similar items I may have already purchased before.


    When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    I am initially a bit offended and will ask them to show me how it's done "right". If it's worse or no better than how I did it then I will outright criticize them or hold them in contempt. If their way is better then depending on how obvious it is I may or may not outwardly acknowledge it but I will look to understand it and use it from then on.


    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    To be perfectly honest, I am not too familiar with this sort of situation but I'm sure I would acknowledge that person as being adept at what they do. I would probably compare our age and number of years of experience in order to really get a grasp of whether or not I am truly behind or not.


    When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    This makes me feel rather inadequate. I tend to avoid asking for help unless it is "necessary", and by this I mean in terms of the completion of the task or for the sake of being social and not coming across as a know-it-all.


    You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    My first reaction is to immediately ask why. I will think about that while deciding on whether or not I want to do it. If I choose to do it then I will come up with an idea of how I want it to be and refine that through research resource management.

    Block III

    What is beauty?
    It's when a feature of an object (including its actions) greatly appeals to an admirer.


    Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    My opinion of what it is doesn't change but what I might have considered beautiful a week ago isn't necessarily what I'll consider beautiful today or tomorrow. I disagree with the general notion of there being certain features that are beautiful since that is normally to back an agenda to push objects that possess those features as superior. Our own personal tastes will always take priority, whether we are open about them or not.


    Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    I've never really considered this kind of thing before, but to me it would be someone who is truly expressing his or herself. I tend to wear a lot of dark colors because dark colors most accurately represent the essence of who I am. The core of beauty from a subjective standpoint is the resonance the object creates in the admirer, while from an objective point of view it is simply the features society has deemed beautiful.




    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use?
    Yes, since taking the general idea of what it means to you will allow you to understand what it means to someone else as long as you both define it the same way. This wouldn't be the case if the individual themselves cannot find anything beautiful.


    Is there such a term as "classical beauty"?
    I don't believe that something that I don't find beautiful is "classically beautiful" just because the people of that time found it beautiful. However, I do agree that some beautiful things have a more classical sort of look to them.


    What is comfort?
    Being in a state which you would be fine with staying in for long periods of time.


    What is coziness?
    A relaxing feeling created by soft, warm things.


    How do you create your comfort and coziness?
    Ironically, I don't try to create comfort for myself but I can react very badly to discomfort. I guess my way of creating comfort is to simply avoid discomfort.


    How do others evaluate your skill in doing so?
    Those that don't know me well will think it's non-existent while those that do will think it goes from non-existent to extreme. I tend to live without comfort but my close family will be able to remember my extreme behaviors. For example, as a kid I used to only use two spoon that both had a design on their handle. I used to avoid using any other spoon so badly that I would rather skip meals than use them.


    Do you agree with them?
    I would agree that I can be extreme at times.


    How do you pick your own clothes?
    I have very few clothes so it's normally not too difficult for me to choose. I used to just pick up whatever and go with it but now I think more about how it looks, especially after my time in school where I just wanted to go unnoticed due to bullying.


    Do you follow fashion? Why?
    Not at all because I have no interest in it. I do notice trends in what people are wearing but that's about it.


    Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    Nothing past common sense i.e. darker clothes hide weight better, don't wear sleeveless shirts if you have skinny arms etc.


    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes?
    I do but I rarely follow them exactly. Often times I just go with what I think will taste good.


    What do others think of your skill?
    They think I'm a decent cook.


    Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    I like to think I'm ok at it but others will probably disagree with me. I tend to stick to dark colors and black tends to look ok with everything.


    If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    I'll agree if it makes sense and they can point to a study that supports it, or if it goes along with my own observations and theories. Naturally, I'm assuming the person is talking about the views of society as a whole and not what each and every individual in said society finds beautiful or matching. If they actually are then I will disagree with them.


    Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I'd design it based on what it will be used for and what will go in it. I'd prefer it if someone else did it but I would give them guidelines to work off of.


    How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    A bad taste in dress style is something I won't notice unless it's outlandishly silly. A bad taste in something like music would be liking the generic sounding filler music in albums.

    Block IV

    Can you line up human resources and make them do things?
    Reluctantly, yes.


    What methods do you use?
    I'll appeal to their logic and talk about the end result.


    Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    I can press people for things by telling them the consequences of their actions if they fail to get it to me. I've been told that I can be very intimidating to those that don't know me too well.


    What is incursion? How do you deal with this?
    - When people invade my personal space. I tend to deal with it by moving away from them or completely ignoring them if I can't but I will feel like verbally or physically attacking them.
    - When people make plans involving me and think to only tell me at the last minute, especially when I've told them to let me know in advance. I will put my best effort into not going or into not engaging anyone.
    - When people call me paranoid and dismiss my theories for no good reason. People in my family can't connect dots.
    - When people simply can't just leave me be. Growing up dealt with this for me as I don't have to be anywhere I don't want to now.
    - When people show a clear cut bias against me and expect me to simply let it slide.


    Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    Yes, naturally.


    What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    A stranger is a person who the person doesn't feel connected to. "My people" refers to people who the person saying it feels connected to in some way, and someone becomes a stranger when that connection is lost.


    Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    There are strategies of attack, from (physically and verbally) attacking one person, attacking a country of people, attacking lifeless objects to attacking a problem or internal conflict. I use them in activities like playing boardgames and online games. Rarely will I ever put myself in a position where I'd have to physically use them on people but I do use them a lot in debates in order to refute an opposing argument. They are always justified unless the strategy itself is morally underhanded e.g. kicking someone in the genitals.


    Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    If it is truly their territory then without their permission I would say no, but I would do it if I had to and they were being unreasonable.


    What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    I'm not sure that I understand this question but from how I understand it, it would be knowing clearly what you want out of a situation and not giving up. It's also setting your eyes on a prize and being determined enough to get it no matter what. It can also be being determined to be yourself and not let others try and change who you are.


    How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    When people attack my interests it is normally because they are too close-minded to realize that not everyone likes what they do. I will defend my interests by pointing this out and using logic to make them realize that they are in the wrong.


    Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    I'm quite good at attacking someone verbally just up to the point where force becomes required so I very rarely enter physical confrontations. I tend to respond with the same level of malice as the person opposing me.


    Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    In terms of strength of character, I think it's possible but certainly not in terms of physical prowess. I think others see me as someone who is confident in himself and intelligence. I think I am a strong person since I have began slowly to emerge from depression but my level of confidence is still nowhere near where it used to be.


    How do you understand if a person is strong?
    To me, a strong person is someone of real value. It's someone who has probably gone through a dark period in their life and had to explore deep within themselves to emerge self-enlightened and with a deeper understanding of the world. I think a lot of fake people pretend to be this type of person.


    Are there any signs of a strong person?
    Strong people are unknowingly confident, sometimes appearing arrogant because they have accepted themselves and it shows.


    What is the core of any force?
    At the core of every force is it's desire expressed by its direction.


    Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    Typically because they place more value on what one person says over the other. Sometimes the reasoning is sound and other times it's not. A known bullshitter will rightfully be ignored whilst a wise man with valid wisdom to share may be wrongfully ignored due to some prejudice against him.

    Block V

    What is boorishness?
    It is someone who is rude but people whole are honest are also lumped into this category.


    Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion?
    Yes, but I consider it rude to not give someone who asks for an honest answer an honest answer.


    How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child?
    I would explain it as being rude to someone. I would also explain that despite the fact that a lot of people like to act confident, they really can't handle the truth so you may have to lie in order to avoid being labelled as boorish.


    How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    That depends on what is meant by not behaving "ethically". I would explain to an adult who is simply being honest with people that ask questions or engage him or her that a lot of people simply don't want to hear the truth and that he might be labelled as boorish. If the adult is initiating communication with people, insulting and bullying them then I would explain to him or her that they really are being boorish and it's out of line.


    How would you improve the moral of the society?
    I wouldn't. I've given up on society already so I why waste my time?


    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    That depends on what you mean by "bad behavior". If it's what I would call bad behavior (what I wrote in response to "What is incursion?" ) then no because they are behaving stupidly on their own accord. Also, even if they were taught to do so I still would not justify it as all three sub-scenarios would still mean the person is stupid. First, they haven't even thought about it. Second, they have thought about it, disagree with it and still continue to do nonsense they disagree with. Lastly, they have thought about it and they agree with it which only goes back to my first answer of being stupid on their own accord.


    Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    loving and punishing are not two diametrically opposed actions so they can be done at the same time without either being invalidated.


    Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    I think the best answer is a combination of both. The owners of the house should be respected while the guest should also be served. The initiating party should also show more hospitality toward the recipient(s).


    What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Sympathy is when a person can relate to another person's suffering. It's advisable not to show sympathy for people that were in the wrong or put themselves in the bad situation that they are in.


    Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    There are but I don't really follow them consistently. I don't think people have to follow them but not doing so could very well have repercussions, especially if the other party interprets it as disdain toward them.


    How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    The wrong one's tend to make little to no sense. A lot of people will adopt an attitude which is far too personal and prevents them from seeing the entirety of the situation objectively.


    What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others?
    Something is moral when it doesn't impede past the boundary of what is considered immoral. Something is immortal if we deem it wrong or unacceptable. Which actions a person defines as this varies depending on experiences and the society they were raised in. I believe my understanding of it is probably in agreement with a lot of other people.


    How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    By checking a dictionary and looking for the correct word to describe what I thought was "(im)moral" if I was wrong.


    Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction?
    My initial reaction is to simply begin to cease to engage them. I'll just let our interaction mellow out. Later on I will probably reflect on it and wonder if I did something directly or indirectly that may have triggered that attitude.


    Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    Very easily. In fact, people often think I have a negative attitude toward them because I concentrate on what I'm doing and ignore them. I give people the silent treatment without even realizing it. If someone apologizes to me and I don't think what they did was major then I can forgive very easily. If neither is true then I will tend to hold a grudge.

    Block VI

    "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    I understand it from the perspective that the well being of the majority does not come at the price of the sadness of the innocent. I think it's an interesting phrase which opposes capitalism. I must admit that I do disagree with it because, while it is a admirable phrase, the actual definition of a "tear" is constantly changing and therefore the phrase lacks applicable context. What many today consider a "tear" is not what people centuries ago considered it and not what people years from now will consider it either, so the "tears" of a few becomes unavoidable.


    Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    It is in given situations like in civil partnerships. An inappropriate time to express it would be in a debate or any other forum of logical discussion.


    Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    I can use negative emotions in order to close myself off from people. I can also use it to learn more about myself.


    How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I struggle to express them through verbal and written communication. I'll attempt to write song lyrics but it won't come out right. I tend to try and drown them out by focusing on something else. At my worst, I lash out at things and accuse people of being against me. People always say that I often look angry or sad so I don't think people can really tell unless I'm at my worst.


    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    They're emotions that are only superficial. I've found that a lot of people mistake some of the emotions produced by fear as being deep emotions typically because they refuse to believe they are scared of something. I think a lot of prejudices are created from fear.


    What are right or wrong emotions?
    Emotions you shouldn't have toward something or a situation.


    Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
    I struggle to change my own emotional state without tackling what I know is causing it. I've noticed that I'm good at changing the emotional state of others in both a positive and negative way because I can identify what is causing them problems their issues quickly.


    What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    To simply flush it all out of yourself. It would happen by expressing it in some way directed toward the world. I think my internal emotional state does correlate with what I show externally, but externally I seem to appear more cold, angry or sad than I really am.


    Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    I notice changes in my mood but I am terrible at noticing the mood of others unless it starts to become obvious.

    Block VII

    Do you like surprises?
    Sometimes but generally no.


    How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    I don't think people can truly change but I do believe they can learn to mask it. I tend to be indifferent towards these masks as I tend to let the right people into my life while the people I don't let in usually show their true colors at some point down the line.


    Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    It's certainly not the "best", not at all. It can be argued that if a setback doesn't happen then somewhere down the line a problem would arise that would cause more problems than the setback did, but to say it's the best out of countless diverging streams simply because it happened is nonsensical.


    What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    I don't follow horoscopes and fortune telling much but I do greatly believe in luck and fortuity. I've become accustomed to noticing when I'm under a dark cloud and I'll often just stop what I'm doing or do something I would never normally do in order to break out of it.


    Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    I forecast everything I'm interested in from social interactions to where the sports team I support will finish. I'm good at predicting events but I refrain from thinking too far into my future because it makes me feel depressed since there are things are cannot change that I know will cause me great unhappiness.


    What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    I think of time as an irreversible force which is constantly pushing everything down the stream of events. I don't think time can stop existing or be "killed" once events have taken place, even if everything were to return to being static where time didn't initially exist.


    Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    I used to be a very patient person but nowadays I tend to have very little. I often tell people that I've already used up all my patience during my teenage years in school. Despite this, since I've left Uni I have been waiting for a sign.


    Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    Not really. I'm normally the one telling my friends how something will end before they do it. I probably wouldn't trust a forecast that came from another person as much as if it came from me because I don't really trust anyone.


    Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    No, I'm normally on-time. I run a bit late a lot more but I know how long each part of my journey takes to cover so I tend to make up the time. I tend not to care too much if someone is a bit late but anything over 10-15 minutes will probably get a reaction from me.


    Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:
    a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,

    I'm probably still making my way to our meeting spot. I might feel a bit anxious.


    b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    I've probably just arrived at the meeting place. If there are a lot of people around then I will probably begin to feel a bit anxious, otherwise I'd be rather relaxed.


    c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here,
    I would probably be slightly annoyed and would think about calling them in a few more minutes. If people are around then I will be more annoyed, especially if they begin to look at me strangely. If we're meeting at a place like a shopping centre then I would probably browse around the stores for a while.


    d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
    I'd call them if I have not already and if they don't answer then I would consider going home if there's nothing I can casually do to pass some time. I would be visibly annoyed at this point if I were standing in one spot waiting for them.


    e) more time and the person is still not here…
    I would probably be done browsing and leave annoyed unless I enjoyed my time browsing around. I might have left sooner if I thought they weren't going to show sooner.

    Block VIII

    Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    I believe there is a meaning to life that we may only be capable of understanding in death. I don't think we all exist for the same reason, though I think there may be a reason why we exist as a whole.


    What should be done so people can be happy?
    The only thing that can be done is to allow each person the ability to freely express themselves. The removal of what is causing a person to be unhappy will also aid in making that person happy.


    In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    I tend to trust my gut in the moment. If it's before or after then I tend to logically calculate everything, doubt my initial gut reaction and possibly ask people if it's an area that I'm poor at understanding e.g. people interactions.


    When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    I can normally tell whether or not I'll get on with them or not. I can also pick up on other things like if a person is being genuine or not. I'm not sure how I can tell but I'm not always right. I can tell someone's talents quite quickly.


    Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    An interesting person would be a foreign friend of mine I met in college. Some interesting qualities are:
    1. From a different culture.
    2. Plays the same musical instrument as myself and better.
    3. Is open to talking about almost anything, we sometimes spent hours just talking about society.
    4. Is a bit of a hard-worker which motivated me to work harder.
    5. Is intelligent.
    6. Feels a bit like an outcast like I do although he is reserved yet social.


    I find a person interesting if they are different from the norm and make sense. I consider myself an interesting person and those who know me well have said so, though people that I don't let in will see me as a very boring person who doesn't engage them.


    What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair;
    - That I come across as cold. I've realized that I naturally scowl.
    - That I have no patience anymore.
    - That I can be incredibly lazy one moment then hard-working the next.


    b) not fair;
    - When people whine and complain at me for not talking to them despite the fact they aren't talking to me either, but this is normally from people that don't know me too well.
    - That I'm arrogant just because I believe that I can do anything I put my mind to.
    - That I'm paranoid.
    - That I'm rude. I'm actually very polite to people.


    c) hurtful;
    - That I'm not competent at something I enjoy and put my time into.
    - That I lack common sense.
    - That I'm "just lucky".


    d) strange.
    - That I am very smart but so stupid at times. I hear this one a lot from my friends when we're talking about my interactions with people.
    - That I look angry/sad. This one is strange because people also tell me that I look cold.


    Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    Probably a bit too much. I often fantasize about major success in some way, like being the hero of my favourite football team or creating a massive online game and how I'd run the business. I also like to fantasize about how situations that happened could've played out instead and some repercussions if I see someone again.


    What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    Motivation, intelligence and something to aim for are all important to me. I find that motivation tends to only be vital when it comes to goals that are actually challenging. Intelligence can be the ability to think in advance or on the spot but for me it is thinking in advance. A clear goal is vital and I don't like working towards a goal that I can't identify.


    What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    The opposites of what I mentioned above; a lack of motivation, intelligence and a clear goal.


    What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why?
    That depends. I consider myself a good person but I'm sure many people would disagree. I think that being successful is important but being a good person to yourself is also just as important, if not more. Being a good person in the eyes of others is something I don't care too much for.


    Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    A good person is not always successful. A lot of good people are marginalized based on their physical appearance or shortcomings as a person (e.g. poor verbal communication skills) even though they would widely be accepted as "nice" or "good" people.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Resonare

    ILI

  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I applaud you for the patients in completing the endeavor

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    80 questions my ...did it come with a physical?

  5. #5
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What makes you think I'm INTp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    I applaud you for the patients in completing the endeavor
    Many scarifies were made; may those poor, selfless patients rest in peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    80 questions my ...did it come with a physical?

    Still waiting for the mental to come back

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    What makes you think I'm INTp?



    Many scarifies were made; may those poor, selfless patients rest in peace.


    Still waiting for the mental to come back
    My spell check is possessed

    I was counting on a test with blood urine and hair sample fingerprint xray cat scan and mri



  7. #7
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    My spell check is possessed

    I was counting on a test with blood urine and hair sample fingerprint xray cat scan and mri


    So is mine...

    Many scarifies were made; may those poor, selfless patients rest in peace.

    Certainly quite frightening.


    OT: Any thoughts on my type?

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Introvert because you said being a good person in the eyes of someone else is something that you don't care for.

    You work patiently towards your goal.

    I figured the above may also be an extrovert trait if you don't care about people any more.

    However it seems like you don't

    It's your inconsistency that gets me thinking

    I really can't tell. I love the way that you describe LOGIC
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2015 at 08:18 PM.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi devaluing. You are not good at noticing the moods of others until it becomes apparent. I am sure you're a T type still not sure on E/I

  10. #10
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Introvert because you said being a good person in the eyes of someone else is something that you don't care for.

    You work patiently towards your goal.

    I figured the above may also be an extrovert trait if you don't care about people any more.

    However it seems like you don't

    It's your inconsistency that gets me thinking

    I really can't tell. I love the way that you describe LOGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Fi devaluing. You are not good at noticing the moods of others until it becomes apparent. I am sure you're a T type still not sure on E/I
    I am pretty inconsistent but I find myself wanting the things I deal with to be consistent and predictable. I also find myself warming up to people one day and just ignoring them the next. I don't even fully understand why I do this but I know that I do. For example, if someone's depressed one day then I might cheer them up only to ignore them the next day if they come looking for me energetically with a big smile on their face.

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I am pretty inconsistent but I find myself wanting the things I deal with to be consistent and predictable. I also find myself warming up to people one day and just ignoring them the next. I don't even fully understand why I do this but I know that I do. For example, if someone's depressed one day then I might cheer them up only to ignore them the next day if they come looking for me energetically with a big smile on their face.
    Depression?

  12. #12
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Depression?
    I'm slowly coming out of it.

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I'm slowly coming out of it.
    I'm so sorry. Maybe you can enjoy some company today and think about your type later

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I applaud you for the patients in completing the endeavor
    I'm sorry, where are the patients?


  15. #15
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations on finishing the questionnaire alive
    I'd say ILI/LIE are most likely
    Why? I am so tired of reading so I will try to explain later, meantime what do you think of those types?

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,149
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Make 10 min video if you don't want useless spare of time on typing without it.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    What makes you think I'm INTp?
    You were good at the first two blocks, the Logic IEs. Otoh you have low awareness of Ethics IEs. You seem to be using Te in the Fi block to explain things while valuing both. In Ti block you put Te in your answers, prioritizing it over Ti. You also have the practical and time oriented gamma NT approach overall. You are very confident in the Ni block answers and you show this confidence to others no problem. Overall you seem more Fe PoLR, Si is not so bad. = ILI

  18. #18
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,248
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with @Myst about ILI. More N then S and a lot more T than F. The straight-forwardness of your answers and the lack of attempts at humor/invoking emotions in particular strike me as Fe polr with devalued Ne.

  19. #19
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    I'm so sorry. Maybe you can enjoy some company today and think about your type later
    No need to be sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo
    congratulations on finishing the questionnaire alive
    I'd say ILI/LIE are most likely
    Why? I am so tired of reading so I will try to explain later, meantime what do you think of those types?
    ILI is the type I test as (Te-subtype) and identify with the most but I've avoided learning about socionics past the surface level in order to keep my answers honest so my identification with it may be only surface deep. I know that socionics has quadras but I don't know which types are in each quadra nor do I know what each one is like. Similarly, I know it also incorperates type interactions but I don't know anything past terms such as "conflictor" and "dual". On the other hand, I do know about MBTI and I've read Jung's Psychological Types as well as other supporting reads and I am fairly sure that I am a Te-Fi user so I'm very open to being any of the Te-ego or possibly Fi-ego types, if explained well.

    The LIE sounds like me but I'm not very driven though this could be because of depression. My functional stack on cognetive function tests tends to be something like Te-Ne-Fi-Ti/Ni/Si-Se-Fe which I've heard is similar to a custom stack for ENTjs. I resonated with quite a few things but this is incredibly true when it comes to me:

    "They may end up naturally subtituting small talk and polite banter into an exchange of information or an argument on serious topics -- which may be perceived by their interlocutors as rude, hostile, or uninteresting."
    I've recently noticed that I have a massive subconcience habit of turning casual conversation into debate. I've noticed my mother (definately Fe-dom, probably ESFj) will often times go very quiet when I start to do this while we're talking. I used to join debating forums for fictional work and I (arrogantly ) noticed that I tend to increase the quality of debate wherever I go.

    The negative Si stuff also sounds a bit like me. My brother still makes fun of me for the 1 time I wore the same underwear for a whole month while my aunt was visiting. Even now I tend to have some of difficulty knowing when to change my clothes.

    One thing that I may as well mention is my ennegram type; I test as a 5 most of the time but I identify with 1w9 the most. I originally typed as a 4 back in school and types that I could be are 1, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9; I am fairly sure that I am not a 2, 3 or 7.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    Make 10 min video if you don't want useless spare of time on typing without it.
    I'd prefer it if we could avoid that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    You were good at the first two blocks, the Logic IEs. Otoh you have low awareness of Ethics IEs. You seem to be using Te in the Fi block to explain things while valuing both. In Ti block you put Te in your answers, prioritizing it over Ti. You also have the practical and time oriented gamma NT approach overall. You are very confident in the Ni block answers and you show this confidence to others no problem. Overall you seem more Fe PoLR, Si is not so bad. = ILI
    My background is in mathematics and software development so I think that may scew my Ti/Te.

    I'd like to hear more about quadras and answer some questions if you have any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures
    I agree with @Myst about ILI. More N then S and a lot more T than F. The straight-forwardness of your answers and the lack of attempts at humor/invoking emotions in particular strike me as Fe polr with devalued Ne.
    I'd very much like to hear more about Ne; I've noticed that I tend to get very annoyed when I can't narrow down possibilities.

  20. #20
    tejing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    TIM
    LII-H
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ILI as well, and for pretty much the same reasons.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

  21. #21
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    but I've avoided learning about socionics past the surface level in order to keep my answers honest so my identification with it may be only surface deep.
    I did that in the beginning too and for the same reason, but I like to be sure of my choices so I had to read more deeply to ensure that I got the right type

    overall I agree with @Myst reasoning but I am not sure about the Fe vs Si polr
    however the reason I didn't roll out the possibility of LIE is your Se seems stronger than mine (I'm an ILI) this can just mean you're an ILI with Se stronger than me but also it may mean that you're LIE since LIE's Se is stronger than that of ILI

    what makes me doubt the LIE is you answered the below question with "Reluctantly"
    Can you line up human resources and make them do things?
    Reluctantly, yes.
    I don't know LIEs irl (at least I don't know they're LIEs) but from my understanding LIEs wouldn't have answered reluctantly
    but as an ILI I would answer with no, since I don't think people would follow me unless I have some authority over them and they had to follow me
    the way I naturally do it is by finding a leader I respect and give his directions on how to best utilize those people for the best outcome, in other word I know how to use them but I don't think I can make them do things

    I'd like if someone can elaborate on this
    Last edited by Simo; 10-09-2015 at 03:16 PM.

  22. #22
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Simo I'll expand on my answer. I'm pretty bad at getting people to follow me simply because they want to or because I'm the person they see as the leader; I normally get people to follow me because they find me intimidating. For example, I was playing a board game a few weeks back with 4 other players and we reached a situation where if we didn't do what I said then we would lose in a few turns. I suggested to the rest of the players a plan that would avoid it and they all tanked for a bit before shunning it with grins on their faces which is something that tends to happen to me. Needless to say the whole game turned horrific and we lost...terribly. At this point, I took the opportunity to state clearly that the current situation is exactly why I suggested my plan while showing them how the situation would've been avoided. After a situation like this people tend to become intimidated by me and do what I want them to, but I do this relunctantly because they tend to not like me afterward.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's a link in my signature at the very bottom that directs to a site that has description of the functions. Do you relate to Ni?

  24. #24
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    @Simo I'll expand on my answer. I'm pretty bad at getting people to follow me simply because they want to or because I'm the person they see as the leader; I normally get people to follow me because they find me intimidating. For example, I was playing a board game a few weeks back with 4 other players and we reached a situation where if we didn't do what I said then we would lose in a few turns. I suggested to the rest of the players a plan that would avoid it and they all tanked for a bit before shunning it with grins on their faces which is something that tends to happen to me. Needless to say the whole game turned horrific and we lost...terribly. At this point, I took the opportunity to state clearly that the current situation is exactly why I suggested my plan while showing them how the situation would've been avoided. After a situation like this people tend to become intimidated by me and do what I want them to, but I do this relunctantly because they tend to not like me afterward.
    I don't think ILIs are intimidating and I think they followed your plan because you looked confident rather than intimidating which is something I can relate to when I suggest a plan or an action I can look confident that others just follow

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    The LIE sounds like me but I'm not very driven though this could be because of depression. My functional stack on cognetive function tests tends to be something like Te-Ne-Fi-Ti/Ni/Si-Se-Fe which I've heard is similar to a custom stack for ENTjs. I resonated with quite a few things but this is incredibly true when it comes to me
    That MBTI "functional stack" thing is bollocks. That's just how you end up scoring in whatever test. It doesn't mean that's how you operate in Model A.

    (Note: In the keyscog MBTI function test, I noted that most MBTI INTJs (the ones that I do type as Ni+Te where Ni is dominant, so kinda translates to ILI in socionics alright) do score Te and not much else, the Ni results are usually much lower due to how those test questions are worded on Ni there.)

    What in LIE descriptions sounded like you?

    I've known LIE with 5w6 core before (though it's quite possible it was a 6w5 actually). I mistook that for ILI initially because I was not so acquainted with the theory yet but since then with more analysis and observation the differences became clear.


    I've recently noticed that I have a massive subconcience habit of turning casual conversation into debate. I've noticed my mother (definately Fe-dom, probably ESFj) will often times go very quiet when I start to do this while we're talking. I used to join debating forums for fictional work and I (arrogantly ) noticed that I tend to increase the quality of debate wherever I go.
    Sounds more ILI to me than LIE. LIEs at least have Fe role and they are not obstinate in debates, they will let stuff go after a while if it's not productive enough (4D Te rather than 4D Ti). If the argument is related to resources instead of ideology they will be much more tenacious of course (again, 4D Te over 4D Ti).


    The negative Si stuff also sounds a bit like me. My brother still makes fun of me for the 1 time I wore the same underwear for a whole month while my aunt was visiting. Even now I tend to have some of difficulty knowing when to change my clothes.
    Yeah ILIs can be quite the dirty pigs with this stuff. LIEs too, though


    My background is in mathematics and software development so I think that may scew my Ti/Te.
    Not really


    I'd like to hear more about quadras and answer some questions if you have any.
    No more questions, only as above.

  26. #26
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    There's a link in my signature at the very bottom that directs to a site that has description of the functions. Do you relate to Ni?
    I do but I'm not too sure it's strong enough to be my dominant/base function. I certainly notice that I tend to keep a backlog of interactions (that I struggle to accurately remember) which I use to try and figure a problem out if it arises later. I am certainly the type of person that believes in only 1 outcome ever truly being the way things were going to unfold. I remember back in school when I was talking with a friend about personality. I said that personality is something that can never be escaped from and that we are bound to it and it shapes our destiny as the way two personalities will interact has already been determined. Even if a person attempts to act out of person, it is still within their person to attempt to act out of person and they are therefore still acting within their personality. It makes a lot of sense now why we disagreed about it so much as he was ENFp.

    Still, I'd rather be typed objectively by you guys rather than by which type I think I could be

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    I don't think ILIs are intimidating and I think they followed your plan because you looked confident rather than intimidating which is something I can relate to when I suggest a plan or an action I can look confident that others just follow
    You could very well be right as I've never asked them directly about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    That MBTI "functional stack" thing is bollocks. That's just how you end up scoring in whatever test. It doesn't mean that's how you operate in Model A.

    (Note: In the keyscog MBTI function test, I noted that most MBTI INTJs (the ones that I do type as Ni+Te where Ni is dominant, so kinda translates to ILI in socionics alright) do score Te and not much else, the Ni results are usually much lower due to how those test questions are worded on Ni there.)

    What in LIE descriptions sounded like you?
    The LIE sounds a bit like me before I suddenly became very introverted. Back then I used to be externally focused and my mind was sort of void, but the answers to questions would just come to me. Nowadays I certainly relate more to the INTp description; when I first read this one I was convinced I was INTP (mistook it for MBTI).

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I've known LIE with 5w6 core before (though it's quite possible it was a 6w5 actually). I mistook that for ILI initially because I was not so acquainted with the theory yet but since then with more analysis and observation the differences became clear.

    Sounds more ILI to me than LIE. LIEs at least have Fe role and they are not obstinate in debates, they will let stuff go after a while if it's not productive enough (4D Te rather than 4D Ti). If the argument is related to resources instead of ideology they will be much more tenacious of course (again, 4D Te over 4D Ti).

    Yeah ILIs can be quite the dirty pigs with this stuff. LIEs too, though

    Not really

    No more questions, only as above.
    So you're sure I'm in the gamma quadrant?

  27. #27
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I've known LIE with 5w6 core before (though it's quite possible it was a 6w5 actually). I mistook that for ILI initially because I was not so acquainted with the theory yet but since then with more analysis and observation the differences became clear.
    I'd appreciate it if you can state the differences

    P.S. I noticed your posts emits a sense of confidence and decisiveness which I like

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's say that you're my parents and you get a letter for me from my insurance company that says that I have to register in person. What do you do. What are your next steps

  29. #29
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Let's say that you're my parents and you get a letter for me from my insurance company that says that I have to register in person. What do you do. What are your next steps
    Tbh, I probably wouldn't open your letter to begin with but assuming I did then my initial reaction would be to call you and tell you that the letter came. If you picked up then I'd ask how you want to receive it, and I'd also inquire about why you're getting it.

    If you don't pick up then I'd put it to one side and try against later. I'd probably begin to wonder why you want to take out insurance.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Tbh, I probably wouldn't open your letter to begin with but assuming I did then my initial reaction would be to call you and tell you that the letter came. If you picked up then I'd ask how you want to receive it, and I'd also inquire about why you're getting it.

    If you don't pick up then I'd put it to one side and try against later. I'd probably begin to wonder why you want to take out insurance.
    If it has a time restriction what will you do?

  31. #31
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    If it has a time restriction what will you do?
    If it's due promptly and you live not too much of a hassle away then I'd pop by and drop it off, otherwise I'd forward it via scanner, fax, or by mail if there's enough time. If there's plenty of time then I'd forward it by mail.

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    If it's due promptly and you live not too much of a hassle away then I'd pop by and drop it off, otherwise I'd forward it via scanner, fax, or by mail if there's enough time. If there's plenty of time then I'd forward it by mail.
    Let's say you feel like I'll procrastinate. What will you do

  33. #33
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Let's say you feel like I'll procrastinate. What will you do
    I certainly wouldn't fill it in . I'd probably just assume you changed your mind and do nothing.

  34. #34
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I certainly wouldn't fill it in . I'd probably just assume you changed your mind and do nothing.
    I don't see Ni base. anything of time sensitive material makes Ni ili seek people out like a greyhound. another info you give here is acting on assumptions. i think you're in ne valuing

  35. #35
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't see Ni base. anything of time sensitive material makes Ni ili seek people out like a greyhound. another info you give here is acting on assumptions. i think you're in ne valuing
    I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to seek you out for an insurance letter you asked for that has no impact on me

    I tend to get high Ne scores on cognitive function tests (for what that's worth) but typically it's lower than Te. I know I certainly use it a bit but thinking up many possible ways to interpret something or do something tends to frustrate me if I can't reduce them down to one.

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to seek you out for an insurance letter you asked for that has no impact on me

    I tend to get high Ne scores on cognitive function tests (for what that's worth) but typically it's lower than Te. I know I certainly use it a bit but thinking up many possible ways to interpret something or do something tends to frustrate me if I can't reduce them down to one.
    i rule out both lie and ile ili and idk what else

  37. #37
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    i rule out both lie and ile ili and idk what else
    Why not ILE?

  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Why not ILE?
    they come up with many ideas

  39. #39
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    they come up with many ideas
    I see...so not LIE, ILI or ILE? I'm assuming not the IEI or EIE as well.

    Which type are you thinking I am at this point?

  40. #40
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    negativist something

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •